Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily Gets Married!

+41
G
SocksNTies
Pat
Evil Monkey
jhi1005
AmandaMarshall
DBCrazy
BrennanRocks
Cassiopeia
boreanazlover82
jro54
bonesparticulat
katharine
CanadianBones
anthropologystudent
iheartbooth
puckishbearscubsfan
willgirl
geraghtyvl
MI_Bonesgirl
NatesMama
Sarah9488
crzy4bones
HermioneGirl101
sparklyshoes
mereva
Ankuuh
treble21
Brain&Heart
RubyRuby
SJB
future_anthro
IheartB&B
DoctorB
i_heart_bones
empiricist
joybrennan
THX1138
bailey
tinkrella
45 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Emily Gets Married! - Page 3 Empty Re: Emily Gets Married!

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:43 am

tinkrella wrote:
crzy4bones wrote:Congratulations to Emily and David.

My thoughts were 1) WHAT? 2)Poor THX...he'll be devastated 3) OH...B&B baby 4)WAIT...does this mean they aren't filming next week? Because I need info on the next episode. 5) Gosh...I feel bad for being selfish about #4 LOL!

I'm sure they are filming. I don't think she could really take off a week for a honey moon in the middle of shooting....especially not since it seems she is in all the episodes like normal. Maybe she is just waiting until a break to go, if they go at all. Not everyone does. My teacher friend got married in november and waited till july b/c it was summer break.

We got married on what would have been my grandparents 70th wedding anniversary. We couldn't honeymoon right away we went a couple of months later. We wanted to get married on that special day. (we did go away for a couple of days to Lake Geneva WI but our Ireland trip was 2 months later).

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:47 am

THX1138 wrote:Hey, can none of you spare a moment for my feelings? Sure I've met the love of my life but hey, a guy likes to morn the loss of an ex too. I mean, jeez. You can be happy for Em and all but how 'bout throwing the King a bone here?

king RM

I shed a tear myself. You can each be with your true love now though.

Now you know how all the fans of David felt when he married Jamie!

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:10 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

This one has a picture ... from behind. The ceremony was at her parents' home, probably another way they kept it so quiet.

Last edited by bailey on Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by iheartbooth Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:16 am

Wow, I give them a lot of credit for being able to keep it secret. Love HH and JB's tweets Very Happy Unfortunately, we prob won't get to see any pics. Zooey never released any from her wedding Crying or Very sad Well, congrats to them!
iheartbooth
iheartbooth

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by geraghtyvl Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:27 am

Thanks for posting the picture bailey!

geraghtyvl
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:35 am

geraghtyvl wrote:Thanks for posting the picture bailey!

I debated on it, since I know she didn't want pictures released, but it's going to come up for anyone who does a google search. Just makes me more curious to see her dress from the front. Hopefully Emily and David just wanted to keep the ceremony private and quiet and will release more pictures now that's it over. Maybe a snapshot at the next interview she gives or whatever ... she's shown home videos before, so it's not like she's super private, just probably didn't want to chance papps at the wedding. Aside from Emily and the Bones people, and Zooey, their parents have been in Hollywood for a long time, and I'm guessing have lots of famous friends ... so it was probably as much for the guests privacy as their own.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:47 am

bailey wrote:
It's a huge picture, so I posted the thumbnail, click to see it full sized and then take it to 100%, it defaults to 75% for some reason ... I'm fairly certain that's MC in the background in the yellow print dress (very similar to Jaime's actually) ... her face is distinctive.
Yup, it is Michaela. Thanks! Smile

I'm curious... who got to dance with the bride besides her husband and father?... I need pics! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by anthropologystudent Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:54 am

I love the place they had there reception very beautiful very Emily! I am soo happy for her and David they look so cute together Smile
I am also hoping to see a better photo of her dress I am obsessed with wedding dresses,(currently helping plan my cousins wedding so i see dresses all day long!"
anthropologystudent
anthropologystudent
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 144
Say What You Want : "Plus que ma propre vie''
Registration date : 2010-08-19

https://www.facebook.com/ashley.m.simpson

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:02 am

The dress looks off white to me. I know the article describes it as white.....but I disagree lol Razz guess the article is right and I'm wrong lol

It's so pretty and looks very classic! I figured she was married at her parents house because I remember her saying they lived in the Palasades and their house has a gate.....so random people just can't come in. Also, it's rather far off the beating path for papps. Except for the ones following david/jaime of course.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:06 am

bailey wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

This one has a picture ... from behind. The ceremony was at her parents' home, probably another way they kept it so quiet.

it was nice of you to post it and debate about posting it. not many would even think twice.

It was posted on tumblar which shocked me. It's also all over twitter now. I wonder who took it? DId someone at the wedding leak this to the net? That's kind of sad. Even though I'm selfish and want to see the dress I feel bad that things like that happen. sigh.

P.S.....how did she get from her parents house to the reception and all her famous guests without the papps or anything getting wind of this? Now that is some planning! Those papps who got david/jaime must not have known what was going on because you'd think they would have arrived by the dozen like vultures.

Whoever said it probably wasn't just to protect Emily is right. Her parents have a lot of famous friends and emily herself does as well.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:09 am

omg. just looked up the smog shoppe it is SO EMILY. what a great venue for something intimate like this! when zooey was on top chief masters her dinner party for her friends was there.

i love Emily. I mean I already did....but this entire thing makes me love her even more. first, because she was so low key about it and not at all pimping it out to boost her celeb status. Second....because the entire thing just shows what an a great down to earth person she is. and third....the smog shoppe is La's greenest venue. She practices what she preaches and I adore it. I'm just going to gush about her all day. HOPE you don't mind!

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:29 am

tinkrella wrote:omg. just looked up the smog shoppe it is SO EMILY. what a great venue for something intimate like this! when zooey was on top chief masters her dinner party for her friends was there.

i love Emily. I mean I already did....but this entire thing makes me love her even more. first, because she was so low key about it and not at all pimping it out to boost her celeb status. Second....because the entire thing just shows what an a great down to earth person she is. and third....the smog shoppe is La's greenest venue. She practices what she preaches and I adore it. I'm just going to gush about her all day. HOPE you don't mind!

While I don't agree with Emily on some things (especially her support of PETA) I appreciate that she practices what she preaches. So many celebrities claim to be pro environment and then drive SUVs and arrive at award shows in 300 limos and fly the worst environmental private planes.

She doesn't adopt the "DO as I Say not as I do" mod of 99 percent of celebrities.

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:30 am

tinkrella wrote:omg. just looked up the smog shoppe it is SO EMILY. what a great venue for something intimate like this! when zooey was on top chief masters her dinner party for her friends was there.

My friend who is getting married in LA is looking at that to get married at but the price might be too high.

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:44 am

puckishbearscubsfan wrote:

While I don't agree with Emily on some things (especially her support of PETA) I appreciate that she practices what she preaches. So many celebrities claim to be pro environment and then drive SUVs and arrive at award shows in 300 limos and fly the worst environmental private planes.

She doesn't adopt the "DO as I Say not as I do" mod of 99 percent of celebrities.

I understand. I don't fully agree with everything she has to say. But, I respect her for having those opinions and for actually doing it.

i wish i lived in LA right now. because that is the coolest place I've ever seen. I'm insanely jealous I live in lame Philly. shhh....don't tell my sports teams that. Razz

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by geraghtyvl Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:58 am

Another small article:

geraghtyvl
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:22 am

geraghtyvl wrote:Another small article:

I love all these articles ... it's hillarious because it's obvious that Emily's rep gave a small statement to People that they issued last night and everyone's just rewording that. Some have added more or less about their careers. A few articles have really stepped it up and said stuff like, "We hear that Zooey Deschanel was in attendance." Really? I bet their parents were there too. That's good research right there people. Lol. The only "scoop" outside of the original snippet I've seen has been that she wore diamond hair clips. Smile
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:24 am

WOW!! Great news, congrats to both of them. They get major points for keeping that tightly under wraps. Well I haven't even seen pictures of Zooey's wedding from last year so I doubt if we'll see any of ED's..or maybe she's EH now...man she'd be like the coolest Canadian with those initials Wink
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:48 am

bailey wrote:
geraghtyvl wrote:Another small article:

I love all these articles ... it's hillarious because it's obvious that Emily's rep gave a small statement to People that they issued last night and everyone's just rewording that. Some have added more or less about their careers. A few articles have really stepped it up and said stuff like, "We hear that Zooey Deschanel was in attendance." Really? I bet their parents were there too. That's good research right there people. Lol. The only "scoop" outside of the original snippet I've seen has been that she wore diamond hair clips. Smile

Oh my God big scoop Zooey was there.

Interesting the same tabloids that reported the friendship between David and Emily was really strained will probably be trying to come up with why if they aren't friends anymore not only did he attend the wedding but his wife and son did as well.

I love when tabloids have been exposed as obviously being wrong. I once worked at a hotel in downtown Chicago a lot of celebrities stayed in when they were in town. The front page of the Enquirer had a headline screaming that an actress was pregnant and the actress happened to be in front of me buying feminine products one does not use while pregnant!

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by geraghtyvl Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:18 am

Bailey, I wasn't going to post this, but I thought it was so funny and it goes along with what you were saying...

Don't forget to check back for those wedding photos! LOL

geraghtyvl
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:27 am

tinkrella wrote:
bailey wrote:Hart tweeted this last night ....

I am going to a wonderful wedding tomorrow AND Mrs. Hanson bought me a pair of wingtips today. I love wingtips.

And now that I think about it, several months ago he tweeted about someone close to him getting engaged but later added, "No, it's not Emily."

That answers my question. Guess he was there!
Someone asked him about a month back if they could introduce them to Emily b/c he believed he was perfect for her and Hart replied that "he was too late..." So Maybe she has been engaged for awhile and just never announced it.

DB's wife Jaime, also tweeted - she witnessed true love last night - or something like that. Probably what she was talking about too.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:08 am

geraghtyvl wrote: Bailey, I wasn't going to post this, but I thought it was so funny and it goes along with what you were saying...

LOL. Yea, I saw that earlier. Soooo funny.

A friend of mine got to go to the set of Law & Order: SVU, and Chris Meloni has a tabloid article detailing how much he hates his co-star taped to his dressing room door -- right in the midst of dozens of pictures of vacations he's taken with her, and pics of her with his wife & children, and his daughter as a flower girl in her wedding. He's actually really good friends with his co-star, and thought it was so ridiculous he kept it. Lol.

I don't see how tabloids and such get to literally just make stuff up and print it! And in today's internet environment, anybody can post an article, and it's hard to tell who's a professional reporter and who's just someone blogging from their parent's basement. There are very few sources I actually trust these days.

I don't wanna see pictures of Emily's wedding as much as I'm looking forward to the next interview she gives, to hear her talk about getting married, how they managed to keep it a secret, etc. I doubt she'll say much about it, but I'm sure the subject will come up. Smile
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesparticulat Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:26 am

Congrats to the happy couple, first of all. David Hornsby is pretty much an enigma to me. I read the wikipedia article, not much either and that show he was on till recently doesn't strike me as anything I'd like. Hmmm... so what's this guy about? Just curious. I did see somewhere that he's related to Bruce Hornsby, the musician: his uncle perhaps? That should please David Boreanaz who's a professed Deadhead: Bruce was with the Grateful Dead for a while. I wonder if he was at the wedding...
bonesparticulat
bonesparticulat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-12-10

http://bonesparticulat.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:28 am

geraghtyvl wrote: Bailey, I wasn't going to post this, but I thought it was so funny and it goes along with what you were saying...

LMAO yeah I wonder if DB was there? this article writer did not do too much research, checking Jaime's twitter before the article was posted this morning would have confirmed they were there... Tooo funny!!!
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:55 am

treble21 wrote:

LMAO yeah I wonder if DB was there? this article writer did not do too much research, checking Jaime's twitter before the article was posted this morning would have confirmed they were there... Tooo funny!!!

The inaccuracy of these articles is amazing me ... I saw one that said Emily and David had only been dating a few months (they've been together since 2007) but they had worked together closely in the past. (Aside from her guest appearance on his podcast, I don't think they've ever worked together.) Lol.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:05 pm

bailey wrote:
treble21 wrote:

I'm sure since the wedding, it seems, was very private, they don't know a lot to write. That's kinda nice for a change. HH even tweeted something about going to a wedding of a friend. No photos because it was a friends wedding. Emily seems very private to me so I'm sure we won't get too much more from them. Just what the reporters have "made up" so far. What a job to have, a tabloid reporter.....I'm sure somewhere deep inside they are nice people just trying to make a living????

The inaccuracy of these articles is amazing me ... I saw one that said Emily and David had only been dating a few months (they've been together since 2007) but they had worked together closely in the past. (Aside from her guest appearance on his podcast, I don't think they've ever worked together.) Lol.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next