Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily Gets Married!

+41
G
SocksNTies
Pat
Evil Monkey
jhi1005
AmandaMarshall
DBCrazy
BrennanRocks
Cassiopeia
boreanazlover82
jro54
bonesparticulat
katharine
CanadianBones
anthropologystudent
iheartbooth
puckishbearscubsfan
willgirl
geraghtyvl
MI_Bonesgirl
NatesMama
Sarah9488
crzy4bones
HermioneGirl101
sparklyshoes
mereva
Ankuuh
treble21
Brain&Heart
RubyRuby
SJB
future_anthro
IheartB&B
DoctorB
i_heart_bones
empiricist
joybrennan
THX1138
bailey
tinkrella
45 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Emily Gets Married! Empty Emily Gets Married!

Post by tinkrella Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:10 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I didn't even know she was engaged! I'm guessing it wasn't public knowledge unless I missed the boat somewhere.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Emily Gets Married! Empty Re: Emily Gets Married!

Post by bailey Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:18 pm

Wow, they really managed to keep that quiet, now didn't they?
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:21 pm

tinkrella wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Well I must wish my second love a good life with her second choice. I guess it's no secret to those in the know, Emily has been forced to settle since I discovered my own special love and had to let her down easy. You see, even though the King will always have a special place in his heart for Em, she'll never be 'the one' for me. I was lucky enough to find that lady and, because I am a one woman man, let poor Em down easy. I just hope she's not marrying Davie on the rebound. I mean, he was a good sport about Em and me for the longest time, and he's certainly done well marrying above himself in bagging Em, but I know in my heart that she made this decision only because she was forced to settle.

Em, baby, if you're reading this just know that I wish you all the happiness in the world, I really do. But if it doesn't work out, well, that won't change things between us. I've met my 'one' and there's no going back for me now. Best wishes, your king.

king RM

BTW, I'm neither insane nor delusional, just playing my role.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:23 pm

Hart tweeted this last night ....

I am going to a wonderful wedding tomorrow AND Mrs. Hanson bought me a pair of wingtips today. I love wingtips.

And now that I think about it, several months ago he tweeted about someone close to him getting engaged but later added, "No, it's not Emily."

bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:24 pm

THX1138 wrote:
tinkrella wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Well I must wish my second love a good life with her second choice. I guess it's no secret to those in the know, Emily has been forced to settle since I discovered my own special love and had to let her down easy. You see, even though the King will always have a special place in his heart for Em, she'll never be 'the one' for me. I was lucky enough to find that lady and, because I am a one woman man, let poor Em down easy. I just hope she's not marrying Davie on the rebound. I mean, he was a good sport about Em and me for the longest time, and he's certainly done well marrying above himself in bagging Em, but I know in my heart that she made this decision only because she was forced to settle.

Em, baby, if you're reading this just know that I wish you all the happiness in the world, I really do. But if it doesn't work out, well, that won't change things between us. I've met my 'one' and there's no going back for me now. Best wishes, your king.

king RM

BTW, I'm neither insane nor delusional, just playing my role.

YOU CRACK ME UP lol Wink

It said family and friends so I wonder if the bones people were there. Her and Michaela are close as are her and David, obviously. I'm surprised they managed to keep it so quiet. Then again, Emily has never been one that was crazy in the spotlight and neither is her husband so I guess it was easy.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:25 pm

bailey wrote:Hart tweeted this last night ....

I am going to a wonderful wedding tomorrow AND Mrs. Hanson bought me a pair of wingtips today. I love wingtips.

And now that I think about it, several months ago he tweeted about someone close to him getting engaged but later added, "No, it's not Emily."

That answers my question. Guess he was there!
Someone asked him about a month back if they could introduce them to Emily b/c he believed he was perfect for her and Hart replied that "he was too late..." So Maybe she has been engaged for awhile and just never announced it.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:32 pm

tinkrella wrote:

Someone asked him about a month back if they could introduce them to Emily b/c he believed he was perfect for her and Hart replied that "he was too late..." So Maybe she has been engaged for awhile and just never announced it.

Yea, guess we could make the assumption ever since Hart's engagement tweet (on May 25th, and yes I looked but it's late and I'm bored lol), but that'd just be a guess. Good for them on keeping it quiet!
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:41 pm

bailey wrote:
tinkrella wrote:

Yea, guess we could make the assumption ever since Hart's engagement tweet (on May 25th, and yes I looked but it's late and I'm bored lol), but that'd just be a guess. Good for them on keeping it quiet!

yeah...maybe hart kinda realized he probably shouldn't have tweeted what he did and back peddled and said it's not emily. Or, maybe it really wasn't and her engagement was more of a quiet type thing. It could have happened over the bones break. I wonder if she has a ring and doesn't wear it....or if she's not a ring type of girl. So many questions and Emily is so private that we will probably never get answers!! lol

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:41 pm

WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO EMILY!!!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Totally THRILLED for her! She and her David always have looked so happy together, it's nice to see it go there -> [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by empiricist Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:05 pm

Where do we send the presents?

empiricist
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:09 pm

empiricist wrote:Where do we send the presents?

Probably right to farm sanctuary knowing her. She's so damn cute. Love her.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:13 pm

Aww that's really cute. Good for them being able to stay out of the public eye!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorB Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:14 pm

Awww yay Very Happy I love ED. They sure did keep it quiet! I hope we get to see pics though Smile

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:18 pm

DoctorB wrote:Awww yay Very Happy I love ED. They sure did keep it quiet! I hope we get to see pics though Smile

I know. It's rather selfish of me...but i want to know what she wore. lol

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by IheartB&B Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:19 pm

Congrats to Emily and her new husband Smile

IheartB&B
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:24 pm

tinkrella wrote:
DoctorB wrote:Awww yay Very Happy I love ED. They sure did keep it quiet! I hope we get to see pics though Smile

That was my first thought!
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:29 pm

future_anthro wrote:
tinkrella wrote:

whew. glad i'm not the only one and my second was a. did she have a ring and not wear it or not? and b. was zooey her maid of honor? lol

damn emily and her not pimping out her wedding to enhance her PR. Wink now we'll never know! lol j/k on the Pr thing of course. I actually love her even more for doing it privately and not turning it into some kind of hollywood show.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:37 pm

tinkrella wrote:
future_anthro wrote:
tinkrella wrote:

whew. glad i'm not the only one and my second was a. did she have a ring and not wear it or not? and b. was zooey her maid of honor? lol

damn emily and her not pimping out her wedding to enhance her PR. Wink now we'll never know! lol j/k on the Pr thing of course. I actually love her even more for doing it privately and not turning it into some kind of hollywood show.

I'm sure she had a ring that she just didn't wear in public, or at least not when she knew she'd be on film. But, you'll get to see that I'm sure in future interviews. Smile David is going Craig Ferguson next week, I'm sure he'll bring it up, they both always do great interviews with him.

I'm guessing no pictures but I hope I'm wrong. Smile The guy who plays Arastoo (however you spell it) just tweeted about her marriage, so I'm guessing he wasn't invited, and Eric has been on Twitter a lot tonight but he's in DC, and hasn't mentioned it ... even though someone asked him directly. Will be interesting to see what Hart says tomorrow.

I'm with everyone who said it's nice to see someone in Hollywood who isn't a media whore. There's so many fake celebrities out there who sell their entire lives to just be on television, when there's really nothing special about their lives to begin with, IMO. And then you have the big stars who say they don't want media attention, but they still release just enough information to stir the pot when it comes to their weddings or something similar.

I figured we'd hear she was engaged soon, they've been together since at least 2007 (lots of pictures taken of them during the Strike) ... but this was a complete surprise. Smile
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:43 pm

i agree. some celebs just seek out the attention and then whine about it when it gets too much. I found Emily's statement very tasteful and simple. It really is all the public needs to know. Zooey's wedding was very much the same way. I think there is a pic of Zooey's wedding dress floating around the net somewhere, but there was no giant people spread about the wedding or anything.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:48 pm

Ah, here's Hart ....

HartHanson I have been at one of the best weddings ever in the history of weddings. I laughed. I cried. I clapped. I kissed the bride. That's life.

And Jaime ....

jaimebergman I witnessed true love tonight. Smile

Last edited by bailey on Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by SJB Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:53 pm

Jaime Bergman just tweeted too

'I witnessed true love tonight'

So I think its safe to assume that DB and JB were there as well.

I want to know what she wore too!
SJB
SJB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2010-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:55 pm

Hey, can none of you spare a moment for my feelings? Sure I've met the love of my life but hey, a guy likes to morn the loss of an ex too. I mean, jeez. You can be happy for Em and all but how 'bout throwing the King a bone here?

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:01 pm

THX1138 wrote:Hey, can none of you spare a moment for my feelings? Sure I've met the love of my life but hey, a guy likes to morn the loss of an ex too. I mean, jeez. You can be happy for Em and all but how 'bout throwing the King a bone here?

king RM

I heard she had your initials sewn into the lining of her dress, kinda has a memorial to what isn't to be. Sad
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:02 pm

bailey wrote:
THX1138 wrote:Hey, can none of you spare a moment for my feelings? Sure I've met the love of my life but hey, a guy likes to morn the loss of an ex too. I mean, jeez. You can be happy for Em and all but how 'bout throwing the King a bone here?

king RM

I heard she had your initials sewn into the lining of her dress, kinda has a memorial to what isn't to be. Sad
See now that's what I'm talking about. And thanks for understanding Bailey. I mean, I tried to let her down easy but in the end there were a lot of tears on both our parts. Like I said, I wish Em well, she's a special lady. I just hope she isn't settling because I'm now out of reach.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:05 pm

THX1138 wrote:
bailey wrote:

king RM

See now that's what I'm talking about. And thanks for understanding Bailey. I mean, I tried to let her down easy but in the end there were a lot of tears on both our parts. Like I said, I wish Em well, she's a special lady. I just hope she isn't settling because I'm now out of reach.

king RM

Sadly, I'm sure that's exactly what she's doing. La sigh.

See, I'm not that mean, of course I've been drinking, it makes me happier. Downright sweet almost.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next