Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily Gets Married!

+41
G
SocksNTies
Pat
Evil Monkey
jhi1005
AmandaMarshall
DBCrazy
BrennanRocks
Cassiopeia
boreanazlover82
jro54
bonesparticulat
katharine
CanadianBones
anthropologystudent
iheartbooth
puckishbearscubsfan
willgirl
geraghtyvl
MI_Bonesgirl
NatesMama
Sarah9488
crzy4bones
HermioneGirl101
sparklyshoes
mereva
Ankuuh
treble21
Brain&Heart
RubyRuby
SJB
future_anthro
IheartB&B
DoctorB
i_heart_bones
empiricist
joybrennan
THX1138
bailey
tinkrella
45 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Emily Gets Married! - Page 4 Empty Re: Emily Gets Married!

Post by katharine Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:06 pm

katharine wrote:
bailey wrote:
treble21 wrote:
geraghtyvl wrote: Bailey, I wasn't going to post this, but I thought it was so funny and it goes along with what you were saying...

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Don't forget to check back for those wedding photos! LOL

LMAO yeah I wonder if DB was there? this article writer did not do too much research, checking Jaime's twitter before the article was posted this morning would have confirmed they were there... Tooo funny!!!

I'm sure since the wedding, it seems, was very private, they don't know a lot to write. That's kinda nice for a change. HH even tweeted something about going to a wedding of a friend. No photos because it was a friends wedding. Emily seems very private to me so I'm sure we won't get too much more from them. Just what the reporters have "made up" so far. What a job to have, a tabloid reporter.....I'm sure somewhere deep inside they are nice people just trying to make a living???? - this was by Kathy not Bailey ------sorrry...

The inaccuracy of these articles is amazing me ... I saw one that said Emily and David had only been dating a few months (they've been together since 2007) but they had worked together closely in the past. (Aside from her guest appearance on his podcast, I don't think they've ever worked together.) Lol.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:17 pm

This is a suprise. Congrats to Emily and David!!! I wish them all the best!!!
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by 192630 Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:47 pm

I'm so happy for her. Emily is such a down to earth person. Love her. I would love to see photos of her dress.

Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by 192630 Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:48 pm

I'm so happy for her. Emily is such a down to earth person. Love her. I would love to see photos of her dress.

Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by boreanazlover82 Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:46 pm

Congratulations Emily and David!
May you have a long and happy life together! Very Happy

boreanazlover82
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:29 pm

Here is Estonian press release about Emily marrying - [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

In rough translation it means - "The beauty of "Bones" got married". Smile
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11713
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by BrennanRocks Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:24 pm

Here are some pics of the day after the wedding! Emily looks beautiful as always!

BrennanRocks

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by BrennanRocks Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:07 am

Here are some more pictures!

BrennanRocks

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:19 am

May the good times be plentiful and wonderful, and may the bad times be only long enough and hard enough so you learn not to take each other for granted.

Congratulations to both of you!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesparticulat Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:39 am

Something else I was wondering about. Emily and Dave got married now, in the middle of shooting Bones. Why not have the wedding in the summer, during the off time? Seems more practical, easier to ahve a honeymoon etc.
bonesparticulat
bonesparticulat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-12-10

http://bonesparticulat.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesparticulat Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:40 am

Just noticed I'm officially an exhibitionist now that I have 100 posts: thanks Angela! As a full-blooded male, I do enjoy the view... cheers
bonesparticulat
bonesparticulat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-12-10

http://bonesparticulat.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iheartbooth Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:51 am

bonesparticulat wrote:Something else I was wondering about. Emily and Dave got married now, in the middle of shooting Bones. Why not have the wedding in the summer, during the off time? Seems more practical, easier to ahve a honeymoon etc.

She was doing a movie this summer, so maybe that is why they chose the fall.
iheartbooth
iheartbooth

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by empiricist Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:12 am

There is also the logistics of getting her family together. Wasn't Zooey touring this summer? Also, her father works quite a bit. (My wedding was planned around family member's schedules.)
From the picture of her parent's house, you can see why she would want to have it before the leaves were off of the trees. Another month and there might not had been as much privacy.

empiricist
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaMarshall Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:40 am

These photos just showed up in my reader. David & family look a little overdressed in comparison to other guests. Smile

Apologies if they have already been posted.

AmandaMarshall
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaMarshall Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:44 am

AmandaMarshall wrote:These photos just showed up in my reader. David & family look a little overdressed in comparison to other guests. Smile

Hmmm....

Anyone else notice how Emily is holding her back in the reception photos?

AmandaMarshall
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:17 am

empiricist wrote:
From the picture of her parent's house, you can see why she would want to have it before the leaves were off of the trees. Another month and there might not had been as much privacy.

Does that even happen in LA?? The leaves are starting to turn here, it's pretty!!
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:22 am

I did notice David and his family dressed a bit more than others. Maybe they had a part in the wedding?

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:30 am

puckishbearscubsfan wrote:I did notice David and his family dressed a bit more than others. Maybe they had a part in the wedding?

aren't those pics from two different days? i thought the jaime/david ones from from saturday....them coming or going from the actual wedding and the other ones are from sunday at the breakfast brunch they had after everything was done. Breakfast brunch things are normally more for the family (that stayed in town b/c of the wedding) and the people involved in the wedding. at least...in my experience.

am I confused? are the jaime/david ones from sunday and not saturday? b/c I was wondering how the papps managed to get pics of jaime and david and NOT emily at her wedding....since it's clear you can see into Emily's parent's house by the sunday pics.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:17 am

I think the labeling on the pictures is confusing-they call the shots at her parents house a "wedding reception", but they're actually a post-wedding brunch held the next day that looks pretty casual.

I think her actual reception was at the Smog Shoppe in L.A. (according to one website). I looked it up and it is totally an Emily place-it's website promyoes it as a "green" event space, and it looks like something I could see Emily enjoying.

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:41 am

AmandaMarshall wrote:
AmandaMarshall wrote:These photos just showed up in my reader. David & family look a little overdressed in comparison to other guests. Smile

Hmmm....

Just in that one picture ... and to me it looks like she might have spotted the papps taking their pictures ... that's a pissed off stance, IMO. She looks much more relaxed and happy in the rest of the shots.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:54 am

bailey wrote:
AmandaMarshall wrote:

Hmmm....

Just in that one picture ... and to me it looks like she might have spotted the papps taking their pictures ... that's a pissed off stance, IMO. She looks much more relaxed and happy in the rest of the shots.

I think so too. She probably spotted them and then decided not to let them ruin her awesome weekend. that's what i'd do anyway. It sucks because the papps are going to be all over her for a week or two. At least it will die down though.

I agree. The labeling on the pics is wrong. The smog shoppe sounds more accurate. They make it seem like all these pics are from the same day as well. Just goes to show once again how wrong these articles can be. The only stuff we know for sure is what her reps said.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:55 am

and p.s.....zooey and emily look so damn alike with their bangs and sunglasses! I always thought they did (more so in the very beginning of bones then later) but then emily got bangs and now from a distance they look like the same person. lol

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:09 am

tinkrella wrote:
I think so too. She probably spotted them and then decided not to let them ruin her awesome weekend. that's what i'd do anyway. It sucks because the papps are going to be all over her for a week or two. At least it will die down though.

Either that or they left once they realized they were caught.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:43 am

The papps are SO annoying! Rolling Eyes I mean, I would really prefer NOT to see any pictures from her wedding. She doesn't self-promote that way. Some stars do, then they complain when something comes out that they don't like. I wish the papps had a rule about that. Like, if you're like Brittney Spears, or Tori Spelling - you know, hawking your life on tv - or like Lady Gaga, or the way Madonna USED to be - then yeah, I think you're fair game. But if the person is strictly business, you know, public events in their industry, interviews promoting the show they are on or the movie they are in, charity events, I think they deserve to have their private life left alone. Poor Emily! The good thing is, because of her dad, she's probably used to this kind of crap. It's also probably how she was able to keep it a secret - family practice.
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:23 am

joybrennan wrote:The papps are SO annoying! Rolling Eyes I mean, I would really prefer NOT to see any pictures from her wedding. She doesn't self-promote that way. Some stars do, then they complain when something comes out that they don't like. I wish the papps had a rule about that. Like, if you're like Brittney Spears, or Tori Spelling - you know, hawking your life on tv - or like Lady Gaga, or the way Madonna USED to be - then yeah, I think you're fair game. But if the person is strictly business, you know, public events in their industry, interviews promoting the show they are on or the movie they are in, charity events, I think they deserve to have their private life left alone. Poor Emily! The good thing is, because of her dad, she's probably used to this kind of crap. It's also probably how she was able to keep it a secret - family practice.

I'm not going to say I didn't look at them, or enjoy seeing them ... but I'm like you, I'd rather they weren't out there to see. Part of me is like, "oooh, pictures" and the other part is like, "ugh, pictures." I'd prefer Emily release information or pictures she wanted to release, that way I could see them without guilt. Lol. But obviously she doesn't want to do that, and I respect her. As a very private person I understand, and would hate to be a celebrity. So it's a good thing I can't sing or act. Laughing

What really bothers me about pictures like these are what people say after they look at them, not on this board persay, but on Tumblur & Twitter there are people making assumptions and saying things that they are pulling out of their ass, and other people are going to read that and start believing that it's true. And I think that's probably the reason people like being private ... give someone an inch and they wanna take a mile.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next