Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TVGuide ~ Will Brennan and Booth get married?

+5
HeyHey
19ana89
ToZiKa
jagglebells
bugaboo628
9 posters

Go down

TVGuide ~ Will Brennan and Booth get married? Empty TVGuide ~ Will Brennan and Booth get married?

Post by bugaboo628 Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:02 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

TVGuide ~ Will Brennan and Booth get married? Empty Re: TVGuide ~ Will Brennan and Booth get married?

Post by jagglebells Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:17 am

Sweets and Daisy are the only people I can see getting married, unless Brennan and Booth had to get married out of convenience or something else completely ridiculous. But come on... Sweets and Daisy? Weird.

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

TVGuide ~ Will Brennan and Booth get married? Empty Re: TVGuide ~ Will Brennan and Booth get married?

Post by ToZiKa Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:36 am

I don't see BB getting married.....in fact that would be way too dumb even for HH (and we all know that he can be really really dumb)
If they really get together somehow, or at least claser to together in the 100th episode, I think they should explore that new development for about 6 or 7 seasons, before anything else happens... Wink
but seriously, that would be way too rushed, especially considering that they know that there will be a 6th season

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:38 am

I'm thinking maybe Angela and Hodgins? They might need another season to get back together, but Still, anyone can see they still love each other.
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:16 am

Boreanaz, what the hell?

"To be honest with you, it would be nice not to see them together. It would be interesting, with potential for the future."

???????

Don't even say stuff like that. Not even if you're just waffling. Just don't.

Straw grasping - they learned from the EiTB debacle and are deliberately saying the opposite of everything they've ever said before!

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:41 am

I only see Sweets and Daisy getting married.

"To be honest with you, it would be nice not to see them together. It would be interesting, with potential for the future."
Ummmmm... What?
David?.. Sweetie?.. HAVE YOU COMPLETELY LOST YOUR MIND?!?!?!?
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:01 am

Seriously, has David really lost his mind?!?! And does he mean NEVER get together or is he talking about the S5 finale? There's a BIG difference. My guess is that TVGuide took his comment out of context. Getting "together" and getting "married" are two different things as well. I'm confuzzled. scratch

As for the marriage thing, I'm not trusting Hart one little bit. Even though he says "two regular characters," he could totally be including the interns in that (even though they are technically recurring). My money is on Sweets and Daisy. As jagglebells said, perhaps B&B could get married over something that's "all business" (I have NO ideas as to what the reasoning would be), but I guess it *could* happen, especially knowing Hart.

But, I'm not holding my breath for anything and it's way too soon for B&B to get married "for real" anyway. At this point, who knows, maybe they get married in another coma-induced dream sequence...just this time, it's in Brennan's head. Seriously, I could see that happening because HH is such a sneaky little b**tard.

Last edited by Meegs82 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:03 am

"A couple is going to get married. It could be Booth and Bones."
~Hart Hanson

See?! Sneaky little b**tard. He's already starting the teasers for the season finale...AGAIN. Has he not learned ANYTHING?!?!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:08 am

I'm really nervous because last season I got all excited over nothing. They know what happened last year when it didn't live up to all the hype. I think they're trying to make a big deal out of it. As long as Brennan and Booth don't marry other people or hate each other, then I'm good. The big reveal had better mean forward progress for their relationship.

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:13 am

jagglebells wrote:I'm really nervous because last season I got all excited over nothing. They know what happened last year when it didn't live up to all the hype. I think they're trying to make a big deal out of it. As long as Brennan and Booth don't marry other people or hate each other, then I'm good. The big reveal had better mean forward progress for their relationship.

Yup, has to be forward progress or else HH will have a lot of angry fans on his hands...again.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:14 am

jagglebells wrote:As long as Brennan and Booth don't marry other people or hate each other...
affraid affraid affraid Don't even tell such terrible things aloud! *shuddering* Something like this would definitely destroy the whole show.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:14 am

I'm thinking that David's comments were directly related to questions about B/B possibly being the couple that gets married in the season 5 finale. And yeah I agree with the rest of you, it'll probably be Sweets/Daisy... or if Hodgela gets back together I would believe them eloping. Not a chance it's B/B.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:16 am

jagglebells wrote:I'm really nervous because last season I got all excited over nothing. They know what happened last year when it didn't live up to all the hype. I think they're trying to make a big deal out of it. As long as Brennan and Booth don't marry other people or hate each other, then I'm good. The big reveal had better mean forward progress for their relationship.

I don't think there's anything to worry about, but you do bring up a solid point. No one has said that the development at the end of the 100th episode is a good thing for B/B ( although I think it likely it will be), just that it's interesting ( a word I think I may loathe today)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:58 am

treble21 wrote:
I don't think there's anything to worry about, but you do bring up a solid point. No one has said that the development at the end of the 100th episode is a good thing for B/B ( although I think it likely it will be), just that it's interesting ( a word I think I may loathe today)

I've loathed 'interesting' and 'different' since they were used in every single interview to describe how the EitB sex scene would play out. Laughing

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:30 pm

This is just...WTF, David? I mean, really. I get that most are opposed to seeing BB as a married couple, and of course it's entirely possible that TVG just twisted his words or took them out of proportion. It's always been general consensus between all of them that BB would get together at *some* point, the only question being when.

As far as the wedding goes I could see it for Daisy and Sweets (especially if it ends up being her with the pregnancy storyline).

It's just the fact that HH expressly stated them. There's no way, IMO, unless it's some business contract like thing. Now, if they were to date for a season or so I could see it ending in Booth at least asking her, but I agree that it's just too soon.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum