Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brennan & Hannah bonding?

+15
i_heart_bones
mereva
tinge1990
crzy4bones
MI_Bonesgirl
clair82
treble21
joybrennan
gordongordonfan
adbyadby
bailey
Blue_Ink
RubyRuby
jro54
bugaboo628
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Brennan & Hannah bonding? Empty Brennan & Hannah bonding?

Post by bugaboo628 Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:23 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

“Brennan is always honest from her perspective, and she wants Booth to be happy, so she’s not going to be catty,” Deschenel said. “She gains some respect for Hannah as she gets to know her because she’s a strong woman; she’s independent and a bit of an adrenalin junkie. There’s some bonding moments in a hospital room between Hannah and my character that I can’t get into … but she comes to respect her and like her … which makes it even worse and more complicated!”
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Brennan & Hannah bonding? Empty Re: Brennan & Hannah bonding?

Post by jro54 Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:31 am

Hospital? Maybe Hannah is the one who has the operation. UGH. Let's think about the positive aspect: Both ED and DB said that they see B&B getting together, even though we've already heard this before, at least it's a little refreshing to hear...and that Hannah is destined to leave eventually.

Last edited by jro54 on Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:39 am

Ugh. Thats all I'm saying.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Ink Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:43 am

I think the Brennan and Hannah dynamic will be facinating. It'll be interesting to compare their relationship to her and Cam's in S2. 2Tup

Blue_Ink
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:47 am

Ok, well I hated this spoiler until I read the rest of the article. Emily seeing them together, and David saying they'll end up on a remote island trying to start their own civilization. LOL.

I guess Booth gets hurt and Hannah & Brennan bond while taking care of him? At least I hope it's Booth that gets hurt and not Hannah. I have zero desire to see Booth all angsty and caring for her. Zero.

Just had another thought .... what if Brennan's the one that's hurt/sick? And Hannah is there with Booth ... now that would be different and if she's sincere in her concern about Brennan, that might actually make me like Hannah. But, I think there's little chance that, that's what happening.

bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by adbyadby Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:16 am

All i have to say is FFS you have got to be Kidding this is a joke, let just hope that seeing everyone else in the show now has someone apart from Brennan. Lets just hope HH gets off His ass and has a good think about this great show that he once had called "BONES" that has been replace this year by the Hanna and Booth show let just hope he brings Bones back at some point

adbyadby
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2010-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:17 am

I think it's interesting that in the article said "The longing stares, moments of sweetness and bits of jealousy between the FBI agent and his forensic anthropologist partner aren’t likely to end with the addition of Booth’s new female companion"...but SN has said that Booth will "torpedo" his new relationship most likely because of his feelings for Brennan. The article just says that there won't be very many longing moments between B&B while Hannah is around, but I guess Booth could still just break up with the Raghag just because he realizes that he can't move on...because I wouldn't think that Hannah would just leave just because she realizes the relationship that B&B have. I'm just curious to see how Hannah leaves. Twisted Evil
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by adbyadby Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:20 am

jro54 wrote:I think it's interesting that in the article said "The longing stares, moments of sweetness and bits of jealousy between the FBI agent and his forensic anthropologist partner aren’t likely to end with the addition of Booth’s new female companion"...but SN has said that Booth will "torpedo" his new relationship most likely because of his feelings for Brennan. The article just says that there won't be very many longing moments between B&B while Hannah is around, but I guess Booth could still just break up with the Raghag just because he realizes that he can't move on...because I wouldn't think that Hannah would just leave just because she realizes the relationship that B&B have. I'm just curious to see how Hannah leaves. Twisted Evil

Yea i know what you are saying but still is Booth just leave raghag it will still leave a bad taste in the Bones world the fact that Brennan could wait for Booth but he couldn't want for her

adbyadby
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:27 am

adbyadby wrote:
jro54 wrote:I think it's interesting that in the article said "The longing stares, moments of sweetness and bits of jealousy between the FBI agent and his forensic anthropologist partner aren’t likely to end with the addition of Booth’s new female companion"...but SN has said that Booth will "torpedo" his new relationship most likely because of his feelings for Brennan. The article just says that there won't be very many longing moments between B&B while Hannah is around, but I guess Booth could still just break up with the Raghag just because he realizes that he can't move on...because I wouldn't think that Hannah would just leave just because she realizes the relationship that B&B have. I'm just curious to see how Hannah leaves. Twisted Evil

Yea i know what you are saying but still is Booth just leave raghag it will still leave a bad taste in the Bones world the fact that Brennan could wait for Booth but he couldn't want for her

I understand...but I think the best way to get out of this mess is for Booth to dump Hannah because he realizes that he can't move on.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:34 am

NEGATIVE POST WARNING!!!!
At this rate, Booth torpedoing his relationship will have more to do with Hannah catching on to the fact that he'll never get over his 'partner', and she will be the one to end it, and maybe that is why we are all supposed to love her. Then we will have a lot of Booth post-break-up-with-Hannah angst about what could have been, and trying to get over her, and all the shite about how she will always have a special place in his heart yadda yadda yadda, about people leaving marks WHATEVER!! Oh hey, maybe to help him, becasue she just loves him and wants him to be happy, Brennan will set Booth up on lots of dates with other busty blonde journalists. F**KING FANTASTIC!!
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:42 am

LOL... And she will say "Anthropologically speaking Booth, it's normal for fully formed males to sexually mate with multiple partners when trying to forget a failed relationship with a much younger woman... in order to prove their virility and masculinity." [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

I know, I hope they don't go overkill on the Hannah / Brennan bonding. Bones is caring and mature, and yes, loves Booth. So having her be polite and TRYING to want this for Booth is fine. But having her and Hannah go "clubbing" or swapping mac-n-cheese recipees is quite another! (for me!) LOL
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:43 am

RubyRuby wrote:

NEGATIVE POST WARNING!!!!
At this rate, Booth torpedoing his relationship will have more to do with Hannah catching on to the fact that he'll never get over his 'partner', and she will be the one to end it, and maybe that is why we are all supposed to love her. Then we will have a lot of Booth post-break-up-with-Hannah angst about what could have been, and trying to get over her, and all the shite about how she will always have a special place in his heart yadda yadda yadda, about people leaving marks WHATEVER!! Oh hey, maybe to help him, becasue she just loves him and wants him to be happy, Brennan will set Booth up on lots of dates with other busty blonde journalists. F**KING FANTASTIC!!

You need to calm down. I was trying to say that from this article, it looks like Hannah won't leave because she realizes what kind of relationship B&B have...because they say that there will be minimum longing looks and moments of sweetness between them while Hannah is around, so how could she know what kind of relationship B&B have? Maybe she'll leave because she realizes how much Brennan loves him...but I don't think Brennan will let her in how she feels about her "boyfriend" and we know that Booth's not going to tell her what happen with him and Brennan. IDK. There's really no point in freaking out about this because we don't even know what is going to happen.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:47 am

I'm calm Smile now that I've let it out.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:52 am

Um... I think that Ruby only put the 'negative post warning' thing in front of her own post being funny/sarcastic about her OWN post that followed. (Not in response to anyone elses) She was just expressing frustration about one possible scenario, (and being funny about the whole 'Brennan might hook him up with other blonde bombshells' etc...) At least that's how I took it! (And why I, with my usual sarcastic sense of humor, LOL, offered up my 'yeah, they can trade mac and cheese recipee's' comment in response [Only admins are allowed to see this image] )

I know with email/print etc things are easily mistaken, but it didn't she was talking to/about anyone else's posts to me. Thanks :-)
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:56 am

Can well jusy PLEASE take chill pill. For all we know, Brennan is just going to learn more about Hannah, be polite and accept her. Brennan is a mature, thirty-three year old woman. She's not going to act like a jealous little high school girl. It doesn't mean she's going to becomes BFFs with Hannah...and I highly doubt they'll even show very many Brennan/Hannah bonding moments. It's just so RICDICLOUS how much time people spent dreading over these stupid SOs because it's never that bad. This is a procedural drama, so if you include the dialoge between B&B, the dialoge between the characters and the case, that doesn't leave very much screen time for little miss Hannah-2 or 3 scenes tops out each episode she's in. I wouldn't surprise if we actually spend more time just hearing B&B talk about her, than actaully physically seeing her.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:04 pm

gordongordonfan wrote:Um... I think that Ruby only put the 'negative post warning' thing in front of her own post being funny/sarcastic about her OWN post that followed. (Not in response to anyone elses) She was just expressing frustration about one possible scenario, (and being funny about the whole 'Brennan might hook him up with other blonde bombshells' etc...) At least that's how I took it! (And why I, with my usual sarcastic sense of humor, LOL, offered up my 'yeah, they can trade mac and cheese recipee's' comment in response [Only admins are allowed to see this image] )

I know with email/print etc things are easily mistaken, but it didn't she was talking to/about anyone else's posts to me. Thanks :-)

Yes thank you Very Happy That is exactly how it was meant. Sarcasm may not do well on the forensic platform, but it does well in my need to vent. Swappin Mac 'n' Cheese recipes...oh dear. Maybe she can conveniently leave out the nutmeg.

Edited to add: The reason for the negative post warning was because I understand a lot of people don't like the negativity but I just couldn't hold back my irritation.

Last edited by RubyRuby on Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:16 pm

So, what's happening on the Big Bang Theory tomorrow? 'Cause, with that little spoiler, any interest I had in even checking Youtube for a couple of things in the premier just ended. It's just too hurpty-durpty for me. Rolling Eyes

Is it SEASON SEVEN, yet! Cuz, I think I may end up sitting the whole damn season out. The more I hear, the more I [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:21 pm

Hannah probably won't be around for the whole season. More like 1/2-3/2 of the season...and they'll spend the rest of the season chasing the sniper serial killer and getting their relationship back on track.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by adbyadby Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:33 pm

i know it is going to be bad and i know i am not going to like a lot of what i see this season but i feel that myself personal need to continue to support it was with luck as i have said before our best friend mr HH will get a knock on the head and stop listen to the little birdy in his ear and put the direction of the show back on track. for those that are no watching it is 100% up to you and i would never tell anyone to watch if they dont want to and i know this is not the Bones we all started to watch 6 years ago and it is not the direction that we expected, even at the 100th but i just feel if we stick with it long enough after it starts losing ratings we will have out show back

adbyadby
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:50 pm

EXactly. ONCE IT STARTS LOSING RATINGS. Since I believe in critical mass theory - which is a theory that says no change ever happens until there is a "critical mass" of the same idea. Hence, although I am NOT hooked up to a Nielsen box, I am adding my thought of "not watching this crappy storyline" to the mass of thought that is thinking and doing the same thing. Cool
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:53 pm

LOL. Is it me? Or have things gotten kinda "surreal" around here lately? (Not talking about the ratings discussion, I started writing this before that came up... I'm just a slow thinker tonight!)

The mantra should be "Confused, party of 1!" or maybe "Denial anyone?" [Only admins are allowed to see this image] It's kinda like... "If at first you don't like it, think about it over and over and over and over and over... post it repeatedly until someone else talks you out of it.... then vehemently stick to the belief that makes you happier over and over and over and over and over." (And if anyone posts something that has a remote/slight difference of perception... God help 'em! LOL) And so I am being very very clear, I'm not referring to any 1 specific post... just some overall strangeness and general "huh?" moments lately! Maybe it's just me, (entirely possible!) Maybe I'm just TOO tired! LOL

We definitely need the new episodes to freshen things up! :-)
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:05 pm

gordongordonfan wrote:LOL. Is it me? Or have things gotten kinda "surreal" around here lately? (Not talking about the ratings discussion, I started writing this before that came up... I'm just a slow thinker tonight!)

The mantra should be "Confused, party of 1!" or maybe "Denial anyone?" [Only admins are allowed to see this image] It's kinda like... "If at first you don't like it, think about it over and over and over and over and over... post it repeatedly until someone else talks you out of it.... then vehemently stick to the belief that makes you happier over and over and over and over and over." (And if anyone posts something that has a remote/slight difference of perception... God help 'em! LOL) And so I am being very very clear, I'm not referring to any 1 specific post... just some overall strangeness and general "huh?" moments lately! Maybe it's just me, (entirely possible!) Maybe I'm just TOO tired! LOL

It's not just you. maybe we should all put warnings, "negetive view" 'positvie view" at the top of our posts - that way, everyone can just read what they want. Wink

We definitely need the new episodes to freshen things up! :-)
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:46 pm

whatever Rolling Eyes I can't even bring myself to get angry about this spoiler.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:54 pm

^Yeah, I already had my meltdown a couple weeks out, so I can't even muster up enough emotion to even care about spoilers like this even more...plus, at least ED said that she thought that B&B would end up together...and DB said that they would run off to a remote island and start their own colony, which I thought was kind of refreshing to read considering that everything we read about recently has been about "Booth fell in love in Afghanistan."
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:03 pm

I'm not angry, I'm apathetic. I am curious to see what "My Generation" is like. Being that I'm just watiiting for this storyline to be over so that Bones can have a shot of being worth watching, HH can do whatever in the meantime. Rolling Eyes I jussy comment because the stuff just keeps getting dumber and dumber and longer and longer.... Rolling Eyes HH, it's season six, nobody cares about Raghag and her personality.
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next