Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brennan meets Hannah (First promo pic for Season 6)

+19
Lorna Doone
RubyRuby
SnoopGirl
TinkonBrink
AmandaMarshall
NellieBanellie
bailey
DONEWITHIT
bones206
kat0505
ReginaPhalange
Lo
joybrennan
crzy4bones
mereva
MI_Bonesgirl
elyon
jro54
treble21
23 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Brennan meets Hannah  (First promo pic for Season 6) Empty Brennan meets Hannah (First promo pic for Season 6)

Post by treble21 Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:16 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

hehe check out the look on Brennan's face, although if you look at the article SN insists that it is not being played as a jealous triangle.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by treble21 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Brennan meets Hannah  (First promo pic for Season 6) Empty Re: Brennan meets Hannah (First promo pic for Season 6)

Post by treble21 Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:20 am

Kinda liking Brennan's return to the "eco-warrior" look
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Brennan meets Hannah  (First promo pic for Season 6) Empty Re: Brennan meets Hannah (First promo pic for Season 6)

Post by jro54 Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:20 am

We told her, ‘You’re going to be resoundingly hated [at first],’” says Nathan, “‘but then you’ll be loved.’” This worries me. What we actaully like Hannah. nervous
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:21 am

Apparently no one told ED/Brennan that. She keeps say jealousy is there and from that look she's right.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:22 am

jro54 wrote:We told her, ‘You’re going to be resoundingly hated [at first],’” says Nathan, “‘but then you’ll be loved.’” This worries me. What we actaully like Hannah. nervous

If you like her, you like her, doesn't mean she's sticking around to be Booth's love monkey ( want proof see Cam, fans like her and she was originally Booth's love interest). You don't need to hate Hannah (or KW) to ship B/B
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:23 am

elyon wrote:Apparently no one told ED/Brennan that. She keeps say jealousy is there and from that look she's right.

pictures say a thousand words, and Brennan is pissed in that pic, maybe it's about Hannah, maybe not, but she's angry.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:24 am

I think Brennan will be a little envious/jealous of Hannah because she has what she wants...but I don't she will seem jealous like try to sabotage Booth/Hannah's relationship.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:28 am

jro54 wrote:I think Brennan will be a little envious/jealous of Hannah because she has what she wants...but I don't she will seem jealous like try to sabotage Booth/Hannah's relationship.

agree
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:32 am

Ok my 1st reaction to that pic-Somehow a picture makes this nightmare real and I feel like I got punched in the gut-can only imagine how Brennan feels.

My 2nd reaction reading the article is the only way I will love Hannah is when she's packing her bags and getting the hell outta Dodge. And that won't even be classified as love. It will be more like "Sayanara Barbie!!"
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:33 am

treble21 wrote:
jro54 wrote:We told her, ‘You’re going to be resoundingly hated [at first],’” says Nathan, “‘but then you’ll be loved.’” This worries me. What we actaully like Hannah. nervous

If you like her, you like her, doesn't mean she's sticking around to be Booth's love monkey ( want proof see Cam, fans like her and she was originally Booth's love interest). You don't need to hate Hannah (or KW) to ship B/B

Your right. It just makes me wonder what HH&CO. have plan for Hannah. Suspect The only way we would "love" Hannah is if she's packing her bags.

Last edited by jro54 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:34 am

OK this is exactly what SN said about Angela at the beginning of last season. People were complaining about her promiscuity and her treatment of Hodgins and SN promised that, 'You're going to love her.' And he meant that regarding her final acceptance of Hodgins and their marriage. So here's how I read what he's saying, although I could be reading it completely wrong, that in some way Hannah is going to be instrumental in FINALLY getting B&B together. And little co-showrunner, that is the ONLY way that fans would even being to love her.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:39 am

elyon wrote:OK this is exactly what SN said about Angela at the beginning of last season. People were complaining about her promiscuity and her treatment of Hodgins and SN promised that, 'You're going to love her.' And he meant that regarding her final acceptance of Hodgins and their marriage. So here's how I read what he's saying, although I could be reading it completely wrong, that in some way Hannah is going to be instrumental in FINALLY getting B&B together. And little co-showrunner, that is the ONLY way that fans would even being to love her.

From your keyboard to their ears.....
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:49 am

One final thought, or not, if these stupid guys think that it's more mature for Brennan not to show any jealousy or unhappiness over this relationship then they are taking away any humanity Brennan has. Anyone in this situation would be unhappy if the one they had depended on for over five years suddenly went off with someone else, no matter the circumstances. Trying to insist that Brennan is all warm and fuzzy with Hannah and Booth makes her into an automaton. How can she pine and feel jealousy and still be open and supportive. There is a difference between high school and human emotion and Brennan doesn't show enough of the latter as it is.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:52 am

^ let's see how it actually plays cause SN says one thing but that pic says something else.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:53 am

elyon wrote:One final thought, or not, if these stupid guys think that it's more mature for Brennan not to show any jealousy or unhappiness over this relationship then they are taking away any humanity Brennan has. Anyone in this situation would be unhappy if the one they had depended on for over five years suddenly went off with someone else, no matter the circumstances. Trying to insist that Brennan is all warm and fuzzy with Hannah and Booth makes her into an automaton. How can she pine and feel jealousy and still be open and supportive. There is a difference between high school and human emotion and Brennan doesn't show enough of the latter as it is.

She might not show any emotion and jealousy (because it's just not like Brennan to express her emotions), but that doesn't me that she won't feel any. She's "supportive" because she realizes that she loves Booth and she just wants him to be happy no matter what, but I'm sure she might feel a little sad knowing that it's not with her...let's just wait and see what happens. SN says one thing, but the picture is saying something else. She doesn't look all "warm" and "fuzzy" in that pic.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:58 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
elyon wrote:OK this is exactly what SN said about Angela at the beginning of last season. People were complaining about her promiscuity and her treatment of Hodgins and SN promised that, 'You're going to love her.' And he meant that regarding her final acceptance of Hodgins and their marriage. So here's how I read what he's saying, although I could be reading it completely wrong, that in some way Hannah is going to be instrumental in FINALLY getting B&B together. And little co-showrunner, that is the ONLY way that fans would even being to love her.

From your keyboard to their ears.....
Second it.
But I don't really think that it will happen: I never had any hope in "good intruders", and considering after-sex scene in ep 3 puke ... like nightmare came true, indeed.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:12 am

elyon wrote:One final thought, or not, if these stupid guys think that it's more mature for Brennan not to show any jealousy or unhappiness over this relationship then they are taking away any humanity Brennan has. Anyone in this situation would be unhappy if the one they had depended on for over five years suddenly went off with someone else, no matter the circumstances. Trying to insist that Brennan is all warm and fuzzy with Hannah and Booth makes her into an automaton. How can she pine and feel jealousy and still be open and supportive. There is a difference between high school and human emotion and Brennan doesn't show enough of the latter as it is.

I get what you are saying. If we are going to be tortured with this storyline they better make it believable. I'm not expecting a meltdown on screen-because that isn't who Brennan is. But IMO they do need to show her pulling away from Booth-personally and professionally. See her giving him the space he needs to make his "relationship" ( puke ) work. She loves him-and true love is putting his happiness over her own. We need to see Brennan struggling with this. She needs to accept Hannah, but not necessarily like it. Booth will hopefully realize he isn't as over Brennan as he thinks he is, and he will have to make a decision. Bren or Hannah.

The rational part of me doesn't want to see a cat fight-but the evil part of me REALLY wants to see Bren kick Hannah's ass. conscience

I HATE soap opera angst, but I hate pretending everything is puppies and rainbows even more. I really don't want to watch the scenario I typed out, but there is no GOOD way for this to play out. I hate this storyline like death. banghead
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:16 am

On final thought, let's just wait and see what happens. SN is saying one thing, but the pic saying something else. Just because Brennan is "supportive" of Booth/Hannah's relationship doesn't mean that she's going to be all "warm" and "fuzzy" about it and BFFs with Hannah. Booth was "supportive" of Brennan's relationship with Sully, but he clearly wasn't completely "thrilled" about it...And Brennan definitely doesn't look all "warm" and "fuzzy" in that picture.

I never expected her to show any jealousy. I think she might be a little envious because Hannah wants what she has, but I'm not expecting any catfight or hair pulling. If she truly loves Booth- she will put his happiness in front her OWN. She has to accept Hannah, but she doesn't have like her. I'm sure Booth will genuinely like Hannah (maybe even have feelings for her just like Brennan did for Sully) But part of loving him is accepting her and their relationship.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:40 am

The look on Brennan's face is exactly the same look on her face in the photo when Catfish first appeared in the lab. The producers may give out all this BS about Brennan not showing jealousy -- and hey, guys, where is the drama in that? -- but the directors and the actors of these episodes may have other ideas.

We were told that Brennan would be supportive of the whole Catfish thing but we all saw how that worked out. She couldn't stop talking about it in a way that showed she reallllllllly wasn't down with it at all. That's what I'm thinking will happen here. There simply isn't any drama with Brennan shrugging her shoulders, hugging Hannah and telling Booth, 'I'm so happy for you both.'

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:08 am

the only way she will be loved is when she tells Booth he belongs with Brennan...just like Cam wasn't loved until after Booth dumped her...

I thought she didn't debut until the 2nd episode? Brennan asks Booth if he's talked to her since he left Afghanistan in the opening of the 2nd episode unless by "debut" they mean Booth telling Brennan about her...

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:10 am

I think Ausiello just made a careless mistake there. He does that.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:11 am

crzy4bones wrote:the only way she will be loved is when she tells Booth he belongs with Brennan...just like Cam wasn't loved until after Booth dumped her...

I thought she didn't debut until the 2nd episode? Brennan asks Booth if he's talked to her since he left Afghanistan in the opening of the 2nd episode unless by "debut" they mean Booth telling Brennan about her...

I think this pic is from the second episode, there's nothing indicating it's the premiere. I think what they mean is this is the first pic of Hannah's character.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:14 am

crzy4bones wrote:the only way she will be loved is when she tells Booth he belongs with Brennan...just like Cam wasn't loved until after Booth dumped her...

I think Booth should be the one that brakes up with Hannah-he has to realize that Brennan is the ONE/he can't move on/whatever and choose between Hannah and Brennan. He’s just coming out of a relationship that he claims was happy, so he’s going to need to do some PURSUING too. If Brennan sees that Booth and Hannah are apparently “happy” together, she won’t believe that he’s in love with her when he gives his, “I don’t love Hannah, I love you,” speech…and she certainly won’t pursue him if she thinks that he’s in love with someone else...he's just going to have a lot of explaining to do.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:15 am

GAH. I'd like to shoot whoever thought this storyline would be a good idea. makemyday
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:32 am

JUST GOES TO SHOW HOW F-ING OUT OF TOUCH HH IS WITH HIS FANBASE. STATEMENTS LIKE THAT JUST [Only admins are allowed to see this link] ME!
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum