Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hannah Timeline

3 posters

Go down

The Hannah Timeline Empty The Hannah Timeline

Post by bailey Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:39 am

We don't know how long she's going to be around ... but here's what we do know so far ... feel free to add anything I've missed. Smile And try not to turn this into just another Hannah bashing thread. Lol.

Episode One:
* Booth shows Brennan & Caroline, Hannah's picture.
* Booth says the relationship is "very serious."
* Brennan says "Booth is in love" with Hannah.

Episode Two:
* We meet Hannah.
* Booth & Brennan have drinks while he waits on Hannah, then the two of them leave for dinner, leaving Brennan behind.
* Cam and the rest of the team can't believe Brennan isn't really jealous of Hannah.

Episode Three:
* Opening scene has Booth & Hannah in bed post sex.
* The rest of the group bonds with Hannah while BB are in Jersey.
* Brennan, Ang, and Cam help Hannah move in with Booth.

Episode Four:
* According to the press release Kathryn Winnick is not physically present in this episode.
* She is mentioned during BB's session with Sweets, Booth says, "Just like Hannah had to work on her story." Implying there was something she missed because she had to work.

So, far I think that's all we know. Anything else?

bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

The Hannah Timeline Empty Re: The Hannah Timeline

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:31 am

We know they met when Booth arrested her. I would like to know exactly how long they have actually been in a relationship....I REALLY hope that gets answered at some point....

I thought the ep that she is mentioned working on her story was ep 5 scratch
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:34 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:We know they met when Booth arrested her. I would like to know exactly how long they have actually been in a relationship....I REALLY hope that gets answered at some point....

I thought the ep that she is mentioned working on her story was ep 5 scratch

It may be, I'll double check the sides and Treble's spoiler sticky. Smile I was just going by memory.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamerktm411 Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:49 pm

Something about a hospital situation bringing Brennan and Hannah closer together...?
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:37 pm

dreamerktm411 wrote:Something about a hospital situation bringing Brennan and Hannah closer together...?

No idea where that fits yet. Emily said it in an interview with the LA Times ... that interviewer was there during the street performer episode, so that's probably the episode she's talking about, but it could really be any episode before that as well. Hopefully we'll hear more about that soon. Smile
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down