Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hannah episodes

+15
Evil Monkey
bella
bonesparticulat
RubyRuby
jro54
bailey
gordongordonfan
mereva
mommahurley
tinkrella
MI_Bonesgirl
treble21
elyon
puckishbearscubsfan
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hannah episodes Empty Hannah episodes

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:52 am

Can someone confirm for me whether anyone with the show has actually said at least 5 or 6 or is this reporters saying this? The same reporters that said she'd be in the premiere and she wasn't.

I only remember seeing anyone from the show saying its open ended.

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Hannah episodes Empty Re: Hannah episodes

Post by elyon Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:11 am

They have a contractual number with the actress but none of the reporters have said what it is and they may not know. And, if they wanted to, the number of episodes could be spread out all season simply by talking about Hannah but not actually showing her as seems to be the case for episode 4. That said, I don't think they will do it because I'm betting the ratings start to dip when viewers not on the blog radar figure out the direction the show is going over the next 2-3 weeks. The chemistry was zero in the premiere and from the clips it doesn't look to be getting any better. I know, I know, I haven't actually seen the episodes but that opener was exactly what I expected, and that isn't a good thing.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:32 am

puckishbearscubsfan wrote:Can someone confirm for me whether anyone with the show has actually said at least 5 or 6 or is this reporters saying this? The same reporters that said she'd be in the premiere and she wasn't.

I only remember seeing anyone from the show saying its open ended.

No one from the show has ever confirmed how many episodes KW's contract is for, Reporters said in the summer it was 5 episodes, but when pressed HH and SN will not confirm anything. HH has outright said on twitter it's too much of a spoiler to say how long Hannah will be around.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:55 am

I'm not sure how it can be a spoiler unless they plan to keep her indefinitely. Besides usual contracts are for X episodes with options for more so any number he gives could change two minutes later and with him, it probably will.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:38 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

"a Fox rep told me that, as of now, the number of episodes Winnick will apear in has not been confirmed so I think we’ll be seeing Hannah for more than just an episode or two. Deep breaths everyone…"
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:34 am

I think it would be a spoiler. If hart told us...."she's in five eps..." we could pretty much.....assume she's not staying around. As of right now...we don't know. She could stay forever. Him saying anything would pretty much give away that she isn't a serious threat to BB. I don't think for a second she is a serious threat or is staying around. lol But, I see what he means.

Normally they are contracted for x amount and it can change to less or more than that as the season goes on. I'd say they know and just....wont tell us because they are evil and want to torture us. Laughing

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:00 am

I honestly find that I don't really care about Hannah anymore. Honestly, I really don't care about the B&B ship anymore either. I mean, Hart has said they will be together, it's just a matter of when. So Hannah is temorary-at least romantically, so 5 eps, 10 eps, 3/4 of the season, all season...I just don't care anymore. I'm more interested in watching Brennan "get with it" now than anything. I hope Cam and Angela-and Clark keep riding her case about it.

I guess I should rephrase the I don't care about Hannah anymore-because I would rather she not be there, what I'm getting at, is I'm done angsting over the storyline. Maybe I'm just desensitized to the whole thing now. But it's a heck of alot better not feeling like I got punched in the gut every time she's mentioned. Makes watching the show more enjoyable too Very Happy
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:58 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:I honestly find that I don't really care about Hannah anymore. Honestly, I really don't care about the B&B ship anymore either. I mean, Hart has said they will be together, it's just a matter of when. So Hannah is temorary-at least romantically, so 5 eps, 10 eps, 3/4 of the season, all season...I just don't care anymore. I'm more interested in watching Brennan "get with it" now than anything. I hope Cam and Angela-and Clark keep riding her case about it.

I guess I should rephrase the I don't care about Hannah anymore-because I would rather she not be there, what I'm getting at, is I'm done angsting over the storyline. Maybe I'm just desensitized to the whole thing now. But it's a heck of alot better not feeling like I got punched in the gut every time she's mentioned. Makes watching the show more enjoyable too Very Happy

You know everything has a natural life cycle including a tv romance. For me, that cycle should have climaxed at the end of season 5. The timing was right as was the emotional tension. Now they've pushed it beyond that and put it on life support. The trouble with saying they'll eventually get together is that the magic is gone. Can they get it back? Only time and the next few episodes will tell. But foreplay can only go on so long and then everyone loses both the urge and the urgency. The sad thing is that for Booth, the dam broke, but it broke with someone else besides Brennan. I really don't see how they fix that.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:04 am

That's kind of how I feel too. I'm not sure how they can pull it out and make it believeable, so I'll just watch and not worry about it
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:35 am

I liked the first ep.. I don't see a problem with their chemestry. I see Booth acting and feeling uncomfortable because he's decided to move on...taken steps to move on...believes that he's moved on, and now he's back near her, and it's harder than he thought it would be, so he isn't so sure.n He's bolstering his confidence by showing Hannah's picture off, and acting as though he's sure he's moved on. But I see him doubting himself already. When he begins to feel that Bones has changed...he will find it even harder. Maybe not a final getting together, but sort of the same way, Brennan extracated herself from Sully because she felt she couldn't leave Booth.

I see Brennan saying to herself..."well, that's that...there's nothing I can do about it, I made a mistake by saying no and running away, becuase I was scaredm and because I thought I would hurt him, and now I've hurt myself, but he's happy, and since people who care about eachother, care about the other being happy, I'm going to do my best to make sure he's happy...and if Hannah makes him happy, then that's what I'm going to support!" major compartmentalizing. But she's more aware that she's doing that, not as clueless a she was before.

But I feel like the acting and the writing is saying one thing...but there's an undercurrent of something else entirely. I like it! So far. It's not enough to make me worry yet. And I feel confident that Hannah will be gone in just a few episodes, but her effects might be felt for a while afterward.

I agree that any confirmation of how many eps whe will be around for would be a spoiler, and Hart has made it clear he's not giving away any spoilers. The studio may do differently, but he's not going to. I will say this though. Even the most long term, permanent seeming,big baddies all encompassing love stories, or significant other stories.... 1e. Tessa, Rebecca, Gravedigger, Howard Epps, Sully, Gormogon, Angela and Roxie, Angela and Wendell, Bones and Hacker, etc..the arc never lasted longer than three episodes, with maybe a few of them having some in- between eps where they were mentioned, but not on the show. Even Booth messing around with Cam didn't last longer than three episodes before that storyline was finalized. It seems that 3 is the magic number. That's just my feeling about that subject.

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:49 am

Just to be accurate about lovers: Sully was in 4 episodes, Booth/Cam lasted from 2x05 till 2x12 - 8 episodes (it was long enough, if you ask me). And Hacker doesn't count because there was no sex.
It seems that 3 is the magic number.
I like the way you're thinking.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:52 am

Not going to happen. As of now Hannah is in or mentioned through episode 5 and they've been talking about 'the middle of the season' for any kind of change to happen. There has been way too much emphasis and build-up of this storyline to cut it down to three episodes. Hannah seems to be the selling point for the first half of the season with the new GD in the second half.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:30 am

As I mentioned somewhere else (not sure which thread)... I just really don't want Hannah to be tied to the new GD accomplice this season (as a victim)... talk about baggage... Cause if she's in a lot of the first 1/3 or 1/2 the season they could say a 'regular' gets killed off... cause to HH and co they can justify by saying later she was a 'regular' this season.
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:00 am

gordongordonfan wrote:As I mentioned somewhere else (not sure which thread)... I just really don't want Hannah to be tied to the new GD accomplice this season (as a victim)... talk about baggage... Cause if she's in a lot of the first 1/3 or 1/2 the season they could say a 'regular' gets killed off... cause to HH and co they can justify by saying later she was a 'regular' this season.

I really don't think that's where they're going.

My gut says they'll use the GD thing to bring Booth/Brennan closer somehow. Like maybe, Brennan isn't the one who gets killed but she's there when it happens, and perhaps injured ... Booth realizes he never stopped loving her. Hannah realizes the same. Exit Hannah.

At least that's what I'm going with for now. No evidence, but it'd work for me. Lol.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:40 am

I think that is where they might be going too Bailey. As much as Brennan needs to wake up-once she does, she won't dare come between Booth and Hannah. Booth is also going to need a wake up call he has closed himself off to Brennan and compartmentalized. If Brennan is hurt or presumed dead it will give him the kick he needs to end it with Hannah. Emily keeps saying she could be the victim. We all know hey won't kill her off-no Bones, no Bones. But she could be presumed dead or seriously injured. Soap opera-y?? You betcha. But a significant other storyline isn't?
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:57 am

bailey wrote:
gordongordonfan wrote:As I mentioned somewhere else (not sure which thread)... I just really don't want Hannah to be tied to the new GD accomplice this season (as a victim)... talk about baggage... Cause if she's in a lot of the first 1/3 or 1/2 the season they could say a 'regular' gets killed off... cause to HH and co they can justify by saying later she was a 'regular' this season.

My gut says they'll use the GD thing to bring Booth/Brennan closer somehow. Like maybe, Brennan isn't the one who gets killed but she's there when it happens, and perhaps injured ... Booth realizes he never stopped loving her. Hannah realizes the same. Exit Hannah.

At least that's what I'm going with for now. No evidence, but it'd work for me. Lol.

I'm thinking the same thing and MI_Bonesgirl pretty much sumed up everything I was going to write in more eloquetly. Brennan gets seriously injured or presumed dead. Booth realizes that he still loves her...and Hannah goes bye, bye. It's a total soap opera tatic, but they already turned the show into a sopa opera. Usually when Booth comes to save her, she's okay and unarmed, but what if he's too late this time. She's been shot and goes into surgery while everyone else is the waiting room freaking out because they don't know if she's going to make it.

That and the "Brennan centic" episode are the only two things that give me hope...because HH or SN said something about that whatever happens would change how Brennan approaches and that she would try to keep this from Booth for as long as possible. To me, it wouldn't make sense for someone to keep something away from someone if that someone doesn't care or have feelings for that person...so at least it offers hope that Booth will stop being a jerk...but they keep pushing it back, so they might of changed it. Rolling Eyes
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:49 pm

I really hope that everyone's hunches are right on about it... I didn't really see them "going that way" with Hannah as the victim, but I was worried they would see it as a major angst opportunity for Booth's character, (but it's too early to see much of anything I guess).... If it was Brennan in his shoes I think they'd use it in a heartbeat (Yet another build in road block... she can't love Booth now cause she put her heart out there w/ a 'Sully' type and he up and died, and now she knows that pain and couldn't imagine facing it with Booth, yada yada yada.... I would hope they wouldn't write Booth that way since he's so very different.... but sometimes those little nagging fears set in and I'm thinking "Hey, they wouldn't DARE do THIS would they?!!" LOL
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by 192630 Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:58 pm

jro54 wrote:
bailey wrote:

I'm thinking the same thing and MI_Bonesgirl pretty much sumed up everything I was going to write in more eloquetly. Brennan gets seriously injured or presumed dead. Booth realizes that he still loves her...and Hannah goes bye, bye. It's a total soap opera tatic, but they already turned the show into a sopa opera. Usually when Booth comes to save her, she's okay and unarmed, but what if he's too late this time. She's been shot and goes into surgery while everyone else is the waiting room freaking out because they don't know if she's going to make it.

That and the "Brennan centic" episode are the only two things that give me hope...because HH or SN said something about that whatever happens would change how Brennan approaches and that she would try to keep this from Booth for as long as possible. To me, it wouldn't make sense for someone to keep something away from someone if that someone doesn't care or have feelings for that person...so at least it offers hope that Booth will stop being a jerk...but they keep pushing it back, so they might of changed it. Rolling Eyes

Booth has demonstrated that he has moved on and in love so Brennan has only herself to rely on and not tell him. I wonder how long it will take Booth to catch on. I bet Max is the one who dies for his daughter.

Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:09 pm

gordongordonfan wrote:I really hope that everyone's hunches are right on about it... I didn't really see them "going that way" with Hannah as the victim, but I was worried they would see it as a major angst opportunity for Booth's character, (but it's too early to see much of anything I guess).... If it was Brennan in his shoes I think they'd use it in a heartbeat (Yet another build in road block... she can't love Booth now cause she put her heart out there w/ a 'Sully' type and he up and died, and now she knows that pain and couldn't imagine facing it with Booth, yada yada yada.... I would hope they wouldn't write Booth that way since he's so very different.... but sometimes those little nagging fears set in and I'm thinking "Hey, they wouldn't DARE do THIS would they?!!" LOL

I don't think Hannah is the victim...just because HH and SN keep saying it's a "regular, beloved" character. It just makes me think of someone who we have already seen on-screen...but anything can happen. Rolling Eyes...and they could achieve that angst with Booth if Brennan was seriously injured.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:12 pm

192630 wrote:
jro54 wrote:
bailey wrote:

Booth has demonstrated that he has moved on and in love so Brennan has only herself to rely on and not tell him. I wonder how long it will take Booth to catch on. I bet Max is the one who dies for his daughter.

Gasp, that would be gut wrenching. I thought about that too, and I don't know how Brennan will cope, well she won't. Perhaps that is why she has a "breakdown" , in the words of TT.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:19 pm

omg....i never even thought of max dying to protect his daughter. that would 100 percent bring booth and bones closer. of course it would be completely devastating and i'm not sure she'd recover as a character. like when booth 'died' for her. of course....she could recover maybe if booth was there to help.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesparticulat Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:31 am

Why do I get so tired after reading up on theories about Hanson and the direction of Bones this season...?? Where's the old joy or catharsis I use to get from watching this show? That season finale didn't make sense and so far this season is going down the same confused, messy path.
bonesparticulat
bonesparticulat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-12-10

http://bonesparticulat.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bella Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:26 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:I think that is where they might be going too Bailey. As much as Brennan needs to wake up-once she does, she won't dare come between Booth and Hannah. Booth is also going to need a wake up call he has closed himself off to Brennan and compartmentalized. If Brennan is hurt or presumed dead it will give him the kick he needs to end it with Hannah. Emily keeps saying she could be the victim. We all know hey won't kill her off-no Bones, no Bones. But she could be presumed dead or seriously injured. Soap opera-y?? You betcha. But a significant other storyline isn't?

It's a nice quick soap opera-ish way of bringing the two closer I agree very suddenly. Hannah getting killed off is way too much, that would also cause the problem that Booth "loses" Hannah, he doesn't willingly give her up for Bones so they can't go there. There has to be a wake up call for Booth too as well as Brennan so that he sits up and realises "hey I love Hannah but I belong to Bones" and the split occurs. Otherwise I'm not sure how else they are going to do it because Booth seems so smitten with Hannah right now.

bella
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:35 am

bonesparticulat wrote:Why do I get so tired after reading up on theories about Hanson and the direction of Bones this season...?? Where's the old joy or catharsis I use to get from watching this show? That season finale didn't make sense and so far this season is going down the same confused, messy path.

I so agree. This season is just painful. The characters have been changed to people I'm not that interested in. And this whole 'eventually' thing is old, old, old. The trouble is that the desire to see B&B together is fading together with the realization that the blogging cheerleaders who expect 'magic' to finally occur will be disappointed. HH and company keep trying to raise expectations for an ultimate union to a pitch that they can never satisfy. Certainly not with the writing from the last 8 episodes of last season and the totally lame premiere. Booth looks tired, preoccupied and disinterested. Brennan is still totally clueless and cold. No joy. No catharsis. And no matter how much they rah rah the Hannah story line, it's still just an artificial stall. OK rant over.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bella Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:40 am

jro54 wrote:

I'm pinning my hopes on this Brennancentric episode for the same reason. To give the B&B relationship (or should that now be "the totally non relationship of any kind but working") a good shot in the arm to show that Booth still has deep feelings for Bones and things can be turned around. If Bones feels that Booth no longer cares she wouldn't bother to keep things from him. We've also been led to believe she has some kind of major epiphany of some kind presumably about her feelings for Booth. By then if we are 6 or 7 episodes in, Booth just might be behaving less like he is now and possibly his relationship with Hannah might have cracks in it.

Then again, knowing the writers it will probably after all their hype turn into yet another tease and a false dawn.

bella
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next