Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hannah

+19
Pat
bailey
SnoopGirl
crzy4bones
dreamerktm411
katharine
MoonlightGardenias
joybrennan
Lo
mereva
MI_Bonesgirl
kokonut_soda
RubyRuby
jro54
treble21
AmandaMarshall
elyon
kat0505
23 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hannah - Page 4 Empty Re: Hannah

Post by bugaboo628 Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:15 am

Hannah is most likely not going to appear in her slated 5 episodes all in a row. I bet she is mentioned in some and doesn't appear ~ someone figured out she will probably be around until episode 9.

Also, remember that Brennan is supposed to end up in a serious relationship with someone this season ~ the person is not Booth.

IMO, the entire season is going to be filled with crap like this.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:18 am

bugaboo628 wrote:Hannah is most likely not going to appear in her slated 5 episodes all in a row. I bet she is mentioned in some and doesn't appear ~ someone figured out she will probably be around until episode 9.

Also, remember that Brennan is supposed to end up in a serious relationship with someone this season ~ the person is not Booth.

Do we for sure this will happen? All I remember is Emily teasing about how Brennan might get a "love interest" and Hart tweeted: "more or less that is not in the cards" (if remember correctly) Can someone provide a link or something that confirms Brennan will get a SO?
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:40 am

bugaboo628 wrote:Hannah is most likely not going to appear in her slated 5 episodes all in a row. I bet she is mentioned in some and doesn't appear ~ someone figured out she will probably be around until episode 9.

Where did this spoiler come from? I remember HH saying that Brennan's love life isn't on hold, but I don't remember anything else about it.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:49 am

Hart tweeted me that 'he never said Brennan would get an SO'. On the other hand, he never said Booth would either. But I repeat again, if they go this route with alternating SO's always coming in, they'll lose the show. And how can they possibly justify Brennan's pining for and coming to terms with her love for Booth AND then factor in some new SO that now she's capable of loving? Just shoot me. Or better yet Hart. I just don't see that happening.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:50 am

elyon wrote:Hart tweeted me that 'he never said Brennan would get an SO'. On the other hand, he never said Booth would either. But I repeat again, if they go this route with alternating SO's always coming in, they'll lose the show. And how can they possibly justify Brennan's pining for and coming to terms with her love for Booth AND then factor in some new SO that now she's capable of loving? Just shoot me. Or better yet Hart. I just don't see that happening.
Razz Razz Razz
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:02 am

Unfortunately the longer Hannah sticks around, the more likely it will be that Brennan WILL try to find someone else.
This Hannah thing is going to be serious. Even if everything between Booth and Hannah isn't all sunshine and rainbows behind closed doors, on the outside it will look as though they are extremely happy together. Especially if Booth is insistent on making Brennan jealous. He will go out of his way to make sure Brennan knows he is happy with Hannah.
In all honesty-if I were Brennan, I'd look at it as Booth and Hannah are living together, one step away from a marriage, he's obviously moved on and is happy, I'd have no choice but to move on as well.

So yeah. The thought makes me want to puke but the way these writers are it would not surprise me one bit if that is the path they go.

Have I said lately how much I absolutely despise this storyline??? Evil or Very Mad
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:03 am

elyon wrote:Hart tweeted me that 'he never said Brennan would get an SO'. On the other hand, he never said Booth would either. But I repeat again, if they go this route with alternating SO's always coming in, they'll lose the show. And how can they possibly justify Brennan's pining for and coming to terms with her love for Booth AND then factor in some new SO that now she's capable of loving? Just shoot me. Or better yet Hart. I just don't see that happening.

I agree. If this is season where Brennan comes to terms with her feelings for Booth this season, I just don't see her getting a boyfriend...and it wouldn't make sense with anything say that would happen this season.

Last edited by jro54 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:05 am

I despise it too but you have to remember that Brennan isn't like Booth. In her view, Booth needs to share his life with someone and she prefers to be alone. Her idea of moving on wouldn't be to find another man, it would be to either return to Maluku or some other foreign destination or bury herself back at the lab. That's always been her pattern. Other men have been incidental, coincidental and as ED said, unimportant.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:09 am

elyon wrote:I despise it too but you have to remember that Brennan isn't like Booth. In her view, Booth needs to share his life with someone and she prefers to be alone. Her idea of moving on wouldn't be to find another man, it would be to either return to Maluku or some other foreign destination or bury herself back at the lab. That's always been her pattern. Other men have been incidental, coincidental and as ED said, unimportant.

Exactly. She would most likely run back to Maluku if she sees that Booth and Hannah are apprently happy togther...Honestly, I just don't think Brennan will get a serious boyfriend...maybe like a Hacker type situation where she meets a dorky scientist to have coffee with.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:17 am

treble21 wrote:

Where did this spoiler come from? I remember HH saying that Brennan's love life isn't on hold, but I don't remember anything else about it.

I also don't believe this one bit, if Brennan would get a serious relationship it will be either with her lab Rolling Eyes or with Booth but I really don't believe she also will have a SO.
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:17 am

That's the way I would interpret what TPTB have said. That maybe Brennan goes out on a few dates with very poorly chosen men as she has in the past and everything goes wrong. I can see them playing this a bit for laughs but putting her in a serious relationship IMO just isn't going to happen. She hasn't had one apart from Booth in six years, including Sully, whom ED said was 'unimportant' so I can't see it happening now.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:26 am

elyon wrote:That's the way I would interpret what TPTB have said. That maybe Brennan goes out on a few dates with very poorly chosen men as she has in the past and everything goes wrong. I can see them playing this a bit for laughs but putting her in a serious relationship IMO just isn't going to happen. She hasn't had one apart from Booth in six years, including Sully, whom ED said was 'unimportant' so I can't see it happening now.

I couldn't agree more.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:29 am

treble21 wrote:
elyon wrote:That's the way I would interpret what TPTB have said. That maybe Brennan goes out on a few dates with very poorly chosen men as she has in the past and everything goes wrong. I can see them playing this a bit for laughs but putting her in a serious relationship IMO just isn't going to happen. She hasn't had one apart from Booth in six years, including Sully, whom ED said was 'unimportant' so I can't see it happening now.

I couldn't agree more.

Me too.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:38 am

I will find the article for everyone when I have time today.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:41 am

Yes, please do check this before we all have further nervous breakdowns.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:45 am

Brennan might get some action of her own. "We're going to look at some different possibilities for Brennan now; she will definitely look into some different love interests

That's what I found. So, it could very well be right that she will have many flings but nothing serious.
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:51 am

It all depends on how stupidly arrogant Hart is. This SO idea is bad enough. - if he extends it or gives Brennan ANY kind of love interest IMO the show's rating will tank.
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:05 am

They ALWAYS overstate things. Granted the whole Hannah thing looks fairly serious but it won't pan out for Booth. Having Brennan pining for Booth at the same time she starts setting up meaningful relationships with other men just isn't going to play well. I still say this will turn out to be a tempest in a teapot.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:13 am

kat0505 wrote: Brennan might get some action of her own. "We're going to look at some different possibilities for Brennan now; she will definitely look into some different love interests

That's what I found. So, it could very well be right that she will have many flings but nothing serious.

From what I get from this is Brennan will most likely date a bunch of guys and realize that it's not working out, but nothing serious.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:20 am

elyon wrote:They ALWAYS overstate things. Granted the whole Hannah thing looks fairly serious but it won't pan out for Booth. Having Brennan pining for Booth at the same time she starts setting up meaningful relationships with other men just isn't going to play well. I still say this will turn out to be a tempest in a teapot.

If you think about it, (according to Emily) Brennan has never had a meaningful relationship in 6 years (except for Booth)...some people considered Sully to be a "serious" relationship, but Brennan said that it was just a fling...I think she could have a couple flings or Angela could set her up on a blind date, but I just don't see having a meaningful relationship when she's supposed to be "pining" for Booth this season...and they always overstate things. Hacker was considered to be her "boyfriend" in season 5.

Last edited by jro54 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:21 am

I was still poking around in one of those ED interviews and found something nice and it's about Hannah:

" it changes the relationship and makes me really realize that I do love him and will love him whether he’s with me or with someone else"

Loved what she said here.

kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:22 am

elyon wrote:They ALWAYS overstate things. Granted the whole Hannah thing looks fairly serious but it won't pan out for Booth. Having Brennan pining for Booth at the same time she starts setting up meaningful relationships with other men just isn't going to play well. I still say this will turn out to be a tempest in a teapot.
I don't know how it could work at all: either she'll go after Booth or she'll go after other man/men. TPTB should be completely out of their minds to do it this way. But... looking at 3rd parties in S6... I'm not so sure TPTB won't use this "marvelous" idea, too. loco
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:26 am

I still just don't see it. The thing that makes me the angriest is that they keep dropping these hints about things that either will never happen or won't turn out to be that terrible but that really destroy people's anticipation and pleasure in the show. It's quite sadistic. It's as if they are saying, 'OK you're a real fan so now we have the right to torture you by playing fast and loose with all of your expectations.'

What this ultimately does as far as I'm concerned is that when Bones is over, and it will end, I solemnly vow to never watch another show that involves either Hart Hanson or Stephen Nathan again.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:49 am

I think it's very possible for Brennan to meet a dorky scientist that she really likes and has a lot in common with or Angela will set her up on blind date, but I don't think it will be anything meaningful or serious...mainly because how Brennan feels about relationships. She believes that all relationships are "temporary." There is no "happy ending." She has never had a meaningful relationship in the last 6 years (according to Emily, even her relationship with Sully wasn't important) I would be more worried about Booth/Hannah if I didn't know that she was destined to leave evetually because he's the romantic idealist who wants someone to love him-but Brennan prefers to be alone...And how could Brennan possibly "pine" over Booth when she's in a "meaningful" relationship.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:07 am

bugaboo628 wrote:I will find the article for everyone when I have time today.

There's an article?...Let's all take deep breathes. The media usually overstates and makes a big deal out of it everything. They referred to Hacker has Brennan's "boyfriend" in season 5.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next