Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hannah

+19
Pat
bailey
SnoopGirl
crzy4bones
dreamerktm411
katharine
MoonlightGardenias
joybrennan
Lo
mereva
MI_Bonesgirl
kokonut_soda
RubyRuby
jro54
treble21
AmandaMarshall
elyon
kat0505
23 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hannah - Page 5 Empty Re: Hannah

Post by joybrennan Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:30 am

Whatever. I just want to know when the show will be worth watching. You all can let me know when it's safe to turn on the TV Thursday's at eight. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:47 am

kat0505 wrote:I was still poking around in one of those ED interviews and found something nice and it's about Hannah:

" it changes the relationship and makes me really realize that I do love him and will love him whether he’s with me or with someone else"

Loved what she said here.

Damnit. That made me "Awwwww" and fall in love with Emily/Brennan all over again.

But the evil side of me is arguing "we will never see it and this whole storyline is still a huge clusterfuck, and when Booth/Hannah break up it doesn't mean B&B will automatically be together. The writers will pull some other craptastic storyline just to continue to draw it out."

UGH I hate arguing with myself. conscience

I swear I need to be locked in a straightjacket in a padded cell next to Zack.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:25 am

So, I did some checking myself on this possible "Brennan getting a boyfriend" storyline...because I just hate it when all we have is hints that something might or might not happen. I just want a confirmation: is Brennan getting a SO or isn't she. I went to all the blogs and websites that use up a lot of ink on Bones (GMMR, Hollywood news, Zap2it, TV guide, EW) and some other fans sites, and the only thing I found was Emily teasing about Brennan possibly getting a "love interest."
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:29 am

There was also something from the horrible Hart about Brennan not standing still romantically that we mostly took to mean she was gaining more insight into her feelings toward Booth. They really can't have it both ways. Either she's discovered she's in love with Booth or she hasn't. Either she's pining or she isn't. She can't love Booth and screw around too.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:37 am

elyon wrote:There was also something from the horrible Hart about Brennan not standing still romantically that we mostly took to mean she was gaining more insight into her feelings toward Booth. They really can't have it both ways. Either she's discovered she's in love with Booth or she hasn't. Either she's pining or she isn't. She can't love Booth and screw around too.

Well, all we know that Brennan might get a "love interest," but we don't know the context of it. Angela could set her up on a blind date or she could meet a dorky guy to have coffee with (they referred to Hacker as her 'boyfriend' in season 5), but still know in her heart that Booth is her guy...HH and ED seem to indicate that Brennan will come to terms with her feelings for Booth and sort of "pine" over him in her own way this season, so I don't think it will be like a Sully type relationship because she can't have great non-stop sex with a guy and still be in love with Booth.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:49 am

Not on my hour, she can't.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:01 am

I'm just saying...I don't think she will have a hot fling like she did with Sully because she can't have non-stop sex with a guy and still be in love with Booth...but as far as we know, she might get might get a "love interest"-which could mean she goes out on a couple dates with a guy and decide it's not working out (I think it would be funny if Angela sets her up on a blind date) Hacker was her "love interest" last season and she didn't even have sex with him.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:08 am

"Hacker" and "love interest" should not be used in the same sentence. Ever. puke
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:12 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:"Hacker" and "love interest" should not be used in the same sentence. Ever. puke

Ha ha. People always referred to Hacker as her "boyfriend." It just makes me want to puke
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by geraghtyvl Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:16 am

I think this post is similar to what has been posted before from Mega Buzz: TV Guide concerning SO for Brennan. I really don't know what to think but I wish I wasn't so obsessed with this show!

Are we really supposed to believe that Brennan is happy about Booth's new girlfriend on Bones? — Taylor
ADAM: Supportive is a better word. She's certainly not thrilled, but Brennan might get some action of her own. "We're going to look at some different possibilities for Brennan now; she will definitely look into some different love interests," Emily Deschanel tells us. "She wants to be happy for Booth, but I think there's some jealousy there." Rolling Eyes

geraghtyvl
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:23 am

geraghtyvl wrote:I think this post is similar to what has been posted before from Mega Buzz: TV Guide concerning SO for Brennan. I really don't know what to think but I wish I wasn't so obsessed with this show!

Are we really supposed to believe that Brennan is happy about Booth's new girlfriend on Bones? — Taylor
ADAM: Supportive is a better word. She's certainly not thrilled, but Brennan might get some action of her own. "We're going to look at some different possibilities for Brennan now; she will definitely look into some different love interests," Emily Deschanel tells us. "She wants to be happy for Booth, but I think there's some jealousy there." Rolling Eyes

Yeah. That's what I was talking about...all we know is Brennan could get a "love interest," but it could mean a serious relationship or it could just mean that she dates a bunch of guys and realize that it's not working out for laughs.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by émeline Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:05 am

I hope Brennan will realizes that she loves Booth ! And maybe she will open her heart ...

I agree, would be cool if Brennan go in a blind date... She wants a guy but she thinks all the time in Booth

Sorry if there are Spelling mistakes : I'm French Laughing
émeline
émeline

Number of posts : 1
Say What You Want : I love the squints and B&B
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:46 am

I checked all the blogs and websites that usually write a lot about Bones (such as GMMR, Zap2it, TV Guide, Ausiello and some other Bones fansites) and I haven't found any confirmation of Brennan getting a boyfriend this season, except for Emily teasing about her getting a "love interest." I even googled "will brennan get a boyfriend in season 6" because this is driving me crazy...because I hate it when Hart teases us about stuff that we don't know if it will happen or not.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:31 am

Remember too that they change their mind. They could announce Brennan was marrying some slub in epi8 and then it turns out the slub was a murder victim she talked to on the internet. But the burden of evidence from all contenders so far is that Brennan is pining for Booth. Just can't reconcile that with getting it on with someone else. Sides out Wednesday.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:40 am

Your right. They could change their minds, but I don't think they would intentionally plan on having Brennan marrying someone-that's not Booth. We just have wait until the sides come out and if she admits her feelings to herself and to someone else...there is no way she will get it a boyfriend. Everyone knew Booth would come back with a SO because he said that he had to "move on" and it made sense..But it wouldn't make sense for Brennan to get a SO. I'm so burnt out talking about this.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:40 pm

elyon wrote:What this ultimately does as far as I'm concerned is that when Bones is over, and it will end, I solemnly vow to never watch another show that involves either Hart Hanson or Stephen Nathan again.

Amen!

Pat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 160
Say What You Want : Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.
Registration date : 2010-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:24 am

I've been thinking about another question raised earlier, about how Booth would respond to the girls' night in his apartment and Cam, Angela and Brennan being all warm and fuzzy toward Hannah. And I think he's going to respond badly. He tried very hard to keep Tessa and Rebecca away from the people he dealt with in his job even though he may consider the people at the lab his friends. He worked hard to keep his relationship with Cam a secret and was visibly uncomfortable every time Brennan mentioned Catfish.

And what kind of guy gives his key to a girlfriend to move into his apartment and then when he hears women in his living room approaches with a drawn gun? That should indicate (if the writers actually follow through on anything) that Booth isn't as confident and in control as he wants to believe. Personally, I think he's going to try and keep Hannah as far away from the people at the lab as he can and be mightily uncomfortable when they meet.

It will also be interesting to see how the scene plays out when Hannah first shows up at the diner. Is he overjoyed and then embarrassed? Embarrassed and then overjoyed? Does he try to get her out of there and away from Brennan as fast as he can? Or is he going to flaunt Hannah's choice to follow him all the way from Afghanistan in the face of a woman who couldn't run away from him fast enough?

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:37 am

elyon wrote:I've been thinking about another question raised earlier, about how Booth would respond to the girls' night in his apartment and Cam, Angela and Brennan being all warm and fuzzy toward Hannah. And I think he's going to respond badly. He tried very hard to keep Tessa and Rebecca away from the people he dealt with in his job even though he may consider the people at the lab his friends. He worked hard to keep his relationship with Cam a secret and was visibly uncomfortable every time Brennan mentioned Catfish.

And what kind of guy gives his key to a girlfriend to move into his apartment and then when he hears women in his living room approaches with a drawn gun? That should indicate (if the writers actually follow through on anything) that Booth isn't as confident and in control as he wants to believe. Personally, I think he's going to try and keep Hannah as far away from the people at the lab as he can and be mightily uncomfortable when they meet.

It will also be interesting to see how the scene plays out when Hannah first shows up at the diner. Is he overjoyed and then embarrassed? Embarrassed and then overjoyed? Does he try to get her out of there and away from Brennan as fast as he can? Or is he going to flaunt Hannah's choice to follow him all the way from Afghanistan in the face of a woman who couldn't run away from him fast enough?

Good point. DB says that Booth will be actively looking to make Brennan jealous with his new relationship. but personally, I think that's just his motivation as an actor-HH tweeted something about how DB was the id of Bones and how he either says what he's thinking in the moment or flat out lies...I find it hard to believe that Booth would just flaunt his new relationship because he's always been so uncomfortable with talking about his relationships in the past.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:01 am

Yes, for the most part Booth has kept his relationships seperate from the work folks...except for Cam, and it seemed from the conversation in the gravedigger episode that it was Cam's decision to keep it quiet although Booth's actions in the episodes leading up to that points to him being squeamish about the Squints finding out.

It will be interesting to see how that first meeting turns out and Booth's reaction to it. We know that Brennan knows about her...because she asks about her in the first part of the episode, but knowing about her and seeing her in person are 2 different things....it's bound to be awkward....especially if he has been truthful with Hannah about his past relationship with Brennan...

I, too, find it odd that he pulls his gun out when he hears female voices in his apartment considering he had given Hannah his key...LOL!

Last edited by crzy4bones on Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:03 am

He also hates gossip. What do a bunch of girls do together,they obviously only have one thing in common with her and that is BOOTH

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:07 am

thatgirl61 wrote:He also hates gossip.

I think he hates gossip when it's about him. He's was more than happy to gossip about Angela and Roxie to Clark that one time. LOL!

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:08 am

I'm wayyyy more interested to see how Brennan is going to react...I don't think she will be jealous. She might be a little envious because Hannah has what she wants...because she's just realizing that all those feelings she has felt in the last 6 years add up to her defintion of love, but she just wants to be happy. Emily aid something recently that I liked, "it changes the relationship and makes me really realize that I do love him and will love him whether he’s with me or with someone else." Awww! I just fell in love with Brennan/Emily all over again.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:26 am

I'm getting really tired of Hannah, and we still have a month to go before the premier even airs. puke
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:33 am

That's why I asked Marisa if she couldn't interview Katheryn Winnick. It would be so interesting to have the Hannah impersonator's take on what is going to go down. Marisa said if she could, she would. Anyone else on Twitter, encourage her.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:33 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:I'm getting really tired of Hannah, and we still have a month to go before the premier even airs. puke

Me too. The selfish, childish, unreasonable part of me thinks that it won't be "Bones" until she a) turns out to be a baddie, or b) exits the show all together. I have a new mantra now. Team back together, episode from Brennan's POV, return of GD, evil Sniper, Caroline Julian, Avalon Harmonia. Team back together, episode from Brennan's POV....
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next