Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hannah Burley

+12
tinkrella
mereva
RubyRuby
katharine
joybrennan
future_anthro
DoctorB
jhi1005
bones fan 99
MI_Bonesgirl
treble21
jro54
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hannah Burley Empty Hannah Burley

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:34 am

As much as I HATE this storyline, I keep wondering what Booth/Hannah's relationship will be like...and from all the promos, interviews and write ups, I am so confused confused..
-SN says that Booth doesn't expect her when she's shows up in DC. To me, that means that she came with out him knowing, he didn't invite her...they had a fling, but she obviously thought there was something going more than he did...and the promos seem to go along with the same vibe. When B&B are at the diner and Hannah shows up, Booth has this look of "oh, shit" on his face and then when she moves in to suck on his face-he sort of hesitates at first and makes face almost like he doesn't want to kiss her, but he has to...so I get the vibe that Hannah is more of the aggressor, that she's way more in to PDA than he is.
-DB keeps going on and on about how Booth is just with Hannah to make Brennan jealous. I have had time believing this...just because I can't imagine Booth would use another woman like that. I’m sure a small part of him is hoping for some reaction out of Brennan, but I think he will genuinely like Hannah and give their relationship a committed try. On a positive note: if he’s looking to make Brennan jealous, it means that he hasn’t moved on completely, otherwise he wouldn’t care…and he also says we don’t need to be concerned about Hannah. From what I get from this, it seems like Booth/Hannah will be very casual. He obviously doesn’t have any intention to get more serious with her.
-In the sides, Booth tells Sweets that he didn’t want to leave her. He is supposedly showing pictures of Hannah on his cell phone, but if he never thought he would see her again, then why would he show off pictures of her?

We have two different vibes going: the crazy, stalker/casual fling and the serious girlfriend…but we won’t know until the episodes air. Aside from the promos, interviews and sides, we really don’t have any idea of what Booth/Hannah’s relationship will be like…but we do know that Hannah is destined to leave eventually (according to SN and DB) SN has been saying things like, “Booth will give it a committed try, but I think most fans don’t want him to succeed and that’s what we will be exploring in season six.” (I’m paraphrasing) and then he says that “Booth will torpedo his new relationship” and “"He has forged a new life for himself emotionally, Of course, all of this occurred when he was not around Brennan. So Brennan's presence in the mix will alter the relationship — it just has to. He's moved on, but whether he continues to move on is another thing entirely." I don’t think this necessarily means that Booth will dump Hannah. I’m thinking he will do or not do something that ultimately causes Hannah to leave him-like he will realize (or might not) that he can’t move on from Brennan and puts more effort into getting a reaction out of Brennan, than his actual relationship with Hannah. It will drive him crazy because she will be “supportive” and she won’t even realize her feelings for him (at least not at first)…but Hannah will notice and realize that this three people can’t go at this. Thoughts?
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Hannah Burley Empty Re: Hannah Burley

Post by treble21 Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:58 am

I've talked this subject to death, I have no other opinions LOL. I just want Bones to come back.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:10 am

I'm with you treble. I feel like we've pounded this Hannah issue into the ground. And I'm at the point where I just want the show back, and get this arc over with. I've spent all summer hashing out what could happen, and came to the resolution it won't be as bad as what we think it will be.
I do agree that we are getting 2 different vibes, and I've literally given myself a headache thinking about it. We have 16 days til
the premier- my attitude right now is just bring it on!
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:12 am

treble21 wrote:I've talked this subject to death, I have no other opinions LOL. I just want Bones to come back.

Me too... then we'll find out what it's all about
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:55 am

I'll start this reply by saying that if I spent as much brainpower on my thesis as I did Bones Season 6, I would have multiple advanced degrees.

I think one of the reasons for the mixed messages is that they're trying to play up every possible angle and keep fans guessing, so that we'll have to tune in to see how it really goes. If you think about, there's been bones (no pun intended) thrown to every type of fan in the past two months: the B/B shippers (Hannah won't last forever, Booth won't be able to move one), the non-shippers (Booth's GF is moving in, Brennan will be fine with it) and the case addicts (new cool serial Killer, makes the GD look tame). There's even a hook for Jersey Shore fanatics (they must exist, that damn show is doing better than ever).

Also, delivery of the lines will be a large part of how they can be taken. For example, the sides where Booth is telling Sweets how he missed Hannah and didn't want to leave her could be delivered by DB as Booth trying to convince himself as much as Sweets/us, or could come off as sincere (I hope not). Same for the sides where it seemed like there was trouble in Booth/Hannah paradise in the 5th episode-we won't know until we actually see it, and even then we'll probably have different interpretations.

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:06 am

jhi1005 wrote:I'll start this reply by saying that if I spent as much brainpower on my thesis as I did Bones Season 6, I would have multiple advanced degrees.

I think one of the reasons for the mixed messages is that they're trying to play up every possible angle and keep fans guessing, so that we'll have to tune in to see how it really goes. If you think about, there's been bones (no pun intended) thrown to every type of fan in the past two months: the B/B shippers (Hannah won't last forever, Booth won't be able to move one), the non-shippers (Booth's GF is moving in, Brennan will be fine with it) and the case addicts (new cool serial Killer, makes the GD look tame). There's even a hook for Jersey Shore fanatics (they must exist, that damn show is doing better than ever).

Also, delivery of the lines will be a large part of how they can be taken. For example, the sides where Booth is telling Sweets how he missed Hannah and didn't want to leave her could be delivered by DB as Booth trying to convince himself as much as Sweets/us, or could come off as sincere (I hope not). Same for the sides where it seemed like there was trouble in Booth/Hannah paradise in the 5th episode-we won't know until we actually see it, and even then we'll probably have different interpretations.

SOOO AGREE with all the statements above. BTW I only got a C- on my thesis but it was a pass just not a good one! English for University entrance was much better half the exam was about a novel - I chose Pride and Prejudice seen as I know the novel backwards A- thank you very much Jane Austin and that angst we're all in love with!!!!
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:24 am

SOOO AGREE with all the statements above. BTW I only got a C- on my thesis but it was a pass just not a good one! English for University entrance was much better half the exam was about a novel - I chose Pride and Prejudice seen as I know the novel backwards A- thank you very much Jane Austin and that angst we're all in love with!!!!

I have a friend whose doctoral dissertation is centered on supernatural themes in YA fiction (Twilight, Hunger Games, etc.) Maybe we can get a Phd in Bones? Between all my posts here, I probably have a dissertation already written.

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorB Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:39 pm

Honestly the whole storyline makes me sick to my stomach and is making me dread watching my favourite show - sad but true. On one hand I want the show back ASAP so we can stop with the speculation, but on the other hand I am scared it will not be the same show I enjoy so much Sad I hope once the new season starts I will be feeling more positive about it atm. At the end of the last season I said if Booth comes back with a GF I'll most likely be done with the show, the first few eps of this season will have to be pretty damn amazing to convince me the characters are still the same ones I loved and that it's still worth watching. Blergh. Does anyone have any positivity pills I could take??? LOL

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:50 pm

DoctorB wrote:Honestly the whole storyline makes me sick to my stomach and is making me dread watching my favourite show - sad but true. On one hand I want the show back ASAP so we can stop with the speculation, but on the other hand I am scared it will not be the same show I enjoy so much Sad I hope once the new season starts I will be feeling more positive about it atm. At the end of the last season I said if Booth comes back with a GF I'll most likely be done with the show, the first few eps of this season will have to be pretty damn amazing to convince me the characters are still the same ones I loved and that it's still worth watching. Blergh. Does anyone have any positivity pills I could take??? LOL

I feel exactly the same way, and since I have not located any positivity pills, my plan goes something like this:

1)I'm planning to skip the first 4-5 episodes that seem the most Booth/Hannah centric, but I'll be anxiously waiting for my fellow ABY'ers to sum up each one.
2) Once we get confirmation (via sides or spoilers) that Hannah has indeed let the door hit her on the way out, I'll be back to my usual viewing schedule, possibly catching up on episodes via Hulu
3) My one exception for this viewing blackout is the Brennan solves her own murder episode, whenever that happens.

Real life is highly angsty right now, so I can't spare any for my fictional obsessions. Still slightly embarassed that I've being this dramatic about people who exist in a little picture box on my wall-but that's my survival plan for the first half of Season 6.

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorB Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:53 pm

jhi1005 wrote:
I feel exactly the same way, and since I have not located any positivity pills, my plan goes something like this:

1)I'm planning to skip the first 4-5 episodes that seem the most Booth/Hannah centric, but I'll be anxiously waiting for my fellow ABY'ers to sum up each one.
2) Once we get confirmation (via sides or spoilers) that Hannah has indeed let the door hit her on the way out, I'll be back to my usual viewing schedule, possibly catching up on episodes via Hulu
3) My one exception for this viewing blackout is the Brennan solves her own murder episode, whenever that happens.

Real life is highly angsty right now, so I can't spare any for my fictional obsessions. Still slightly embarassed that I've being this dramatic about people who exist in a little picture box on my wall-but that's my survival plan for the first half of Season 6.

My plan is very similar!

Luckily I live in Australia, so I would be reading the spoilers and ep summaries before downloading eps anyway.

I think I will wait for everyone to sum up the eps for me, and if they sound watchable, I will stream them and see if I am still enjoying the show and go from there.

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:55 pm

jhi1005 wrote:
DoctorB wrote:Honestly the whole storyline makes me sick to my stomach and is making me dread watching my favourite show - sad but true. On one hand I want the show back ASAP so we can stop with the speculation, but on the other hand I am scared it will not be the same show I enjoy so much Sad I hope once the new season starts I will be feeling more positive about it atm. At the end of the last season I said if Booth comes back with a GF I'll most likely be done with the show, the first few eps of this season will have to be pretty damn amazing to convince me the characters are still the same ones I loved and that it's still worth watching. Blergh. Does anyone have any positivity pills I could take??? LOL

SN has said that Booth will "torpedo" his new relationship, but he never says specifically how many episodes she will last.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorB Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:56 pm

jro54 wrote:

SN has said that Booth will "torpedo" his new relationship, but he never says specifically how many episodes she will last.

I will personally be surprised if she lasts any less than most of the first half of the season.

I am thinking she will be gone more around eps 8-10.

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:12 pm

DoctorB wrote:
jro54 wrote:

I will personally be surprised if she lasts any less than most of the first half of the season.

I am thinking she will be gone more around eps 8-10.

I would agree on that number, given what we've seen so far I think we're in for at least 8-10. I tweeted Marisa from GMMR and asked if she saw the Hannah storyline being drawn out through the whole season (I've seen other shows do it, so I figured best to be prepared if the season was a wash for me) and her response was that she would be very surprised if it dragged out that long. Which leaves plenty of room for interpretation, I know, but I took it as a positive.

Now, if we go past 8-10 eps, I'm going to be a little cranky. I'm looking forward to the new "Big Bad" storyline, and I don't want Boothannah on my screen while I'm trying to enjoy it.

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:17 pm

bones fan 99 wrote:
treble21 wrote:I've talked this subject to death, I have no other opinions LOL. I just want Bones to come back.

Me too... then we'll find out what it's all about
Agreed!
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:37 pm

DoctorB wrote:
jhi1005 wrote:

My plan is very similar!

Luckily I live in Australia, so I would be reading the spoilers and ep summaries before downloading eps anyway.

I think I will wait for everyone to sum up the eps for me, and if they sound watchable, I will stream them and see if I am still enjoying the show and go from there.
Gosh - you guys have pretty much the same plan as me. Maybe we should have an online "I'm not watching" party for the night of the premier. lol!
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:12 pm

Since the majority of you have chosen not to watch - do you want me to do a run down of the episodes until you come back into the fold?

Just hit the high points of any B&B moments.

Are you gonna DVR it anyways???? Just in case you get the itch to watch.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:55 pm

joybrennan wrote:
DoctorB wrote:
jhi1005 wrote:

My plan is very similar!

Gosh - you guys have pretty much the same plan as me. Maybe we should have an online "I'm not watching" party for the night of the premier. lol!

I'm in!! bounce cheers toast juggle
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:59 pm

katharine wrote:Since the majority of you have chosen not to watch - do you want me to do a run down of the episodes until you come back into the fold?

That is very sweet of you Smile
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:02 pm

katharine wrote:Since the majority of you have chosen not to watch - do you want me to do a run down of the episodes until you come back into the fold?

That would be very nice. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorB Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:42 pm

I'd love that thanks Katharine! Especially as being in Oz I am always hunting the web to see who can put the fastest recap up... LOL I am so lame Embarassed

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:51 pm

beyond 8-10 episodes would just be insanity to me. Story arc wise....it's too long. If hannah is the typical 'third party' plot line then the trick is to make her seem like she is an actual threat to the relationship while still giving the fans hope that she's not. I'm gonna say she will at least be around until sweeps. (they are in november and february, right?) Remember baseball playoff and world series take up a good deal of October. Then we'll have a small winter/christmas break so there is a good chance she could be around until winter. Depending on how many episodes they are able to get out.

I'm really not sure where it is going to be honest. I also am getting mixed signals. Heck, I'm getting mixed signals just off ED and DB (what else is new?) They don't seem to be on the same page at all about where the story is headed. But then again, DB could just be saying whatever he feels like as usual.

This is my personal theory. Take what you want from it. But, this is as far as my mind can go on this storyline.

-Booth was heartbroken when he left. He met hannah and she provided an excellent distraction. It was the whole 'out of sight out of mind thing.' He clung on to hannah (and hannah clung on to him) as the typical/fast moving rebound relationship. Also, things over at war were exciting and new and challenging.

-Cue him getting the phone call to go back to DC. He tells hannah the typical 'i've got to go...but i'll always love you' non sense or whatever a guy will say in that situation and high tails it home to help his friends. He maybe never expected hannah and him to go any further. (was there a side where booth said she was gonna come later? i can't remember)

Either way.....

-Booth gets home and who is the first person he sees? Brennan. Suddenly, all the feelings of his old life and his old love bring him smashing back to reality. DC is his home. Brennan is his love. the FBI is his life and as he goes through that during the first episode he internally struggles with it. Hence, showing off the hannah pictures and telling brennan he fell in love with someone else. He is desperately trying to reclaim that feeling he had while he was away.

He is confused and hating himself for not fully moving on from brennan and then bam. Hannah shows up. He slightly feels bad (because he realizes how awkward and odd it is with brennan) but at the same time...wants to give it an honest try. He is trying to prove to himself and to brennan that he DID move on and he DOESN'T need her.

-I think the following episode will be him realizing that he really can't move on from brennan, no matter how hard he tries to make it work with someone else. I think hannah/booth's relationship will fall flat in DC where it's not as exciting as war and she isn't really a part of his world at all. Booth may realize brennan is showing a bit of jealousy and enjoy that but, I don't think his sole purpose for being with hannah is to make her jealous. I think it is for himself. To move on.

-But, he'll realize that you can't force yourself to love. And you can't force yourself to move on from the love of your life. I do think brennan will have her epiphany (I personally think she already has the audience just doesn't know it) but I don't think that will be the reason booth/hannah end. I think either....booth will realize he can't move on....or...more likely....HANNAH will realize that booth really loves brennan. Afterall, someone from Fox commented that we would like Hannah by the end. Nothing short of her dumping booth will make me like her.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:51 am

tinkrella wrote:beyond 8-10 episodes would just be insanity to me. Story arc wise....it's too long. If hannah is the typical 'third party' plot line then the trick is to make her seem like she is an actual threat to the relationship while still giving the fans hope that she's not. I'm gonna say she will at least be around until sweeps. (they are in november and february, right?) Remember baseball playoff and world series take up a good deal of October. Then we'll have a small winter/christmas break so there is a good chance she could be around until winter. Depending on how many episodes they are able to get out.

I'm really not sure where it is going to be honest. I also am getting mixed signals. Heck, I'm getting mixed signals just off ED and DB (what else is new?) They don't seem to be on the same page at all about where the story is headed. But then again, DB could just be saying whatever he feels like as usual.

This is my personal theory. Take what you want from it. But, this is as far as my mind can go on this storyline.

-Booth was heartbroken when he left. He met hannah and she provided an excellent distraction. It was the whole 'out of sight out of mind thing.' He clung on to hannah (and hannah clung on to him) as the typical/fast moving rebound relationship. Also, things over at war were exciting and new and challenging.

-Cue him getting the phone call to go back to DC. He tells hannah the typical 'i've got to go...but i'll always love you' non sense or whatever a guy will say in that situation and high tails it home to help his friends. He maybe never expected hannah and him to go any further. (was there a side where booth said she was gonna come later? i can't remember)

Either way.....

-Booth gets home and who is the first person he sees? Brennan. Suddenly, all the feelings of his old life and his old love bring him smashing back to reality. DC is his home. Brennan is his love. the FBI is his life and as he goes through that during the first episode he internally struggles with it. Hence, showing off the hannah pictures and telling brennan he fell in love with someone else. He is desperately trying to reclaim that feeling he had while he was away.

He is confused and hating himself for not fully moving on from brennan and then bam. Hannah shows up. He slightly feels bad (because he realizes how awkward and odd it is with brennan) but at the same time...wants to give it an honest try. He is trying to prove to himself and to brennan that he DID move on and he DOESN'T need her.

-I think the following episode will be him realizing that he really can't move on from brennan, no matter how hard he tries to make it work with someone else. I think hannah/booth's relationship will fall flat in DC where it's not as exciting as war and she isn't really a part of his world at all. Booth may realize brennan is showing a bit of jealousy and enjoy that but, I don't think his sole purpose for being with hannah is to make her jealous. I think it is for himself. To move on.

-But, he'll realize that you can't force yourself to love. And you can't force yourself to move on from the love of your life. I do think brennan will have her epiphany (I personally think she already has the audience just doesn't know it) but I don't think that will be the reason booth/hannah end. I think either....booth will realize he can't move on....or...more likely....HANNAH will realize that booth really loves brennan. Afterall, someone from Fox commented that we would like Hannah by the end. Nothing short of her dumping booth will make me like her.

I like your take. I also think Booth was heartbroken after the 100th episode. I certainly don't think the writers played their lines out very well, but I think he was still heartbroken.
I think it added pain to his heart when he thought that Brennan was so ecstatic about "leaving him" to go to Maluku for an entire year. He didn't want to go to Afghanistan, he went out of honor and duty to his country.

I think that Brennan was also heartbroken, maybe not so much in the 100th, but closer to the GD episode and the finale. She can't come to terms with her emotions. She's never let them lead her life and they were creeping in too much. I loved her and Angela in the finale, where she talks about being afraid for Booth all the time. I just hate that in her sentimental conversation, she cuts herself short and turns work rational again. I really want to see her when she comes to grips with all of her feelings. I think we will all being crying our eyes out for that one.
That could be a monumentus episode for Bones, if they let it.

I agree with your take on his moving on at war. It was out of sight, a little out of mind. Or maybe even, him questioning her love for him and his for her as well. Booth takes that to heart so much when he feels spurned by her. I saw that all through the Sully relationship, the time he walks out of her office and watches them kiss and also when he says at the end of one of the episodes that he's gonna have to get a flashier tie. He just didn't truly realize at that point why it mattered so much.

I also love that anyone that Brennan meets that has known Booth - we see that Booth has told them so much about her. When she met his Asian cop friend, he makes a comment about she is lucky to have Booth. She dismisses it as that he means their working relationship and you can tell that he doesn't mean that. Then when she meets Hanah, the same thing. Hanah tells her she's heard all about her. Obviously, Booth tells everyone about his great "partner". I don't talk that much to anyone about the people I work with, just sayin........

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:43 am

mereva wrote:

That would be very nice. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

This is why I can't give up the forums even if I'm on show hiatus-I would miss everybody too much Very Happy

I would so appreciate anyone who will recap!

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:39 am

RubyRuby wrote:

That is very sweet of you Smile

It is Very Happy

In my case i will be downloading every episode and watch then in my xmas holiday, atm im very focused on work and any displeasure i get by watching bones will not motivate me Razz
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:30 am

tinkrella wrote:beyond 8-10 episodes would just be insanity to me. Story arc wise....it's too long. If hannah is the typical 'third party' plot line then the trick is to make her seem like she is an actual threat to the relationship while still giving the fans hope that she's not. I'm gonna say she will at least be around until sweeps. (they are in november and february, right?) Remember baseball playoff and world series take up a good deal of October. Then we'll have a small winter/christmas break so there is a good chance she could be around until winter. Depending on how many episodes they are able to get out.

Either way.....

Very well said.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next