Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hannah

+19
Pat
bailey
SnoopGirl
crzy4bones
dreamerktm411
katharine
MoonlightGardenias
joybrennan
Lo
mereva
MI_Bonesgirl
kokonut_soda
RubyRuby
jro54
treble21
AmandaMarshall
elyon
kat0505
23 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hannah - Page 2 Empty Re: Hannah

Post by elyon Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:05 am

jro54 wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
elyon wrote:I still think -- and this is logic not I believe in Santa Claus -- that Hart would not have pushed the relationship so hard from the last few episodes in season 4 all the way through season 5 if he didn't plan to get them together in season 6. He's basically running a race with this show and if he starts out of the gate too soon and makes the track too long, his B&B horses will break down before the finish line.

The relationship has been put front and center since The Critic in the Cabernet and it's starting to run out of steam. If Hart brings in Hannah and then takes her out and B&B are still dancing around each other, I think that'll be the end for most viewers.

No offense but I'm finding fault in your logic. Only because of the way S5 ended. I agree that the real forward shove started with Critic, then we get the coma dream. By all reasonable thinking a relationship should have happened by the end of S5. Hence the buildup. He had every opportunity to do so in the 100th. But for some reason slammed on the breaks and decided to back that train up.
So who's to say S6, S7, S8 won't be more of the same? Teases and roadblocks with no real intent of coming through with a B&B relationship..

I'm just frustrated. I'm really not trying to be negative, just trying to be realistic.

Yeah..but if Hart decided to take it all back to seasons 1-3, he wouldn't have written the season 5 finale like he did with the "death grip" hand shake and the the "eye sex." He would have done something more light...and what if Hart did plan to get B&B together in the season finale, but Fox stepped in or House decided to get House and Cuddy together, so Hart had to postpone it for another year...but this is just pure speculation.

It's what ranger_girl12 said that she thought happened. And it does make sense. Both House and Bones ended last year with a coma/delusion unreality for their leading men that involved a romantic relationship with the leading woman. I could see that Fox wouldn't want to have everything come out at the same time and House is a season ahead of Bones. So just maybe the whole dismal last arc of season 5 was predicated on this situation. IF that is so, big if, then season 6 should be it for Bones as it was for House.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:12 am

elyon wrote:
jro54 wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
elyon wrote:I still think -- and this is logic not I believe in Santa Claus -- that Hart would not have pushed the relationship so hard from the last few episodes in season 4 all the way through season 5 if he didn't plan to get them together in season 6. He's basically running a race with this show and if he starts out of the gate too soon and makes the track too long, his B&B horses will break down before the finish line.

The relationship has been put front and center since The Critic in the Cabernet and it's starting to run out of steam. If Hart brings in Hannah and then takes her out and B&B are still dancing around each other, I think that'll be the end for most viewers.

No offense but I'm finding fault in your logic. Only because of the way S5 ended. I agree that the real forward shove started with Critic, then we get the coma dream. By all reasonable thinking a relationship should have happened by the end of S5. Hence the buildup. He had every opportunity to do so in the 100th. But for some reason slammed on the breaks and decided to back that train up.
So who's to say S6, S7, S8 won't be more of the same? Teases and roadblocks with no real intent of coming through with a B&B relationship..

I'm just frustrated. I'm really not trying to be negative, just trying to be realistic.

Yeah..but if Hart decided to take it all back to seasons 1-3, he wouldn't have written the season 5 finale like he did with the "death grip" hand shake and the the "eye sex." He would have done something more light...and what if Hart did plan to get B&B together in the season finale, but Fox stepped in or House decided to get House and Cuddy together, so Hart had to postpone it for another year...but this is just pure speculation.

It's what ranger_girl12 said that she thought happened. And it does make sense. Both House and Bones ended last year with a coma/delusion unreality for their leading men that involved a romantic relationship with the leading woman. I could see that Fox wouldn't want to have everything come out at the same time and House is a season ahead of Bones. So just maybe the whole dismal last arc of season 5 was predicated on this situation. IF that is so, big if, then season 6 should be it for Bones as it was for House.

Yep. I could definitely see that happening...but it's just pure speculation.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:15 am

Of course it is unless ranger_girl12 knows more than she's telling. Call it my Hodgins conspiracy paranoia but I keep thinking that there may be bloggers on here who have more knowledge of the show then we mere mortals.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:21 am

That whole House/Cuddy thing is pure speculation. There has been absolutely nothing to validate that is what happened with Bones. It's the fanbase once again picking up on a plausable explanation, running with it and spreading it like wildfire. Leading to false hope, IMO.

I do think they are resetting back to early dynamics. Back when Hart said he had absolutely no intention on putting B&B together. If that weren't the case, Booth would not be coming home with Hannah. It's been discussed to death so I'm not going to start it again. Hart wiped the slate clean, sent the entire team to opposite ends of the world, and upon bringing them back there will be an entire new dynamic. So they say Brennan is going to have regrets turning Booth down. Big deal-I buy into the story that she has loved him all along. She wants him, but she's afraid to act on it, and now he has a new girlfriend. Been there, done that. Seasons 1-2 anyone?

My prediction for S6 finale-Hannah sticks around all season, she and Booth break up the ep before the finale. B&B blame each other for the breakup, B&B won't be on speaking terms and Bren will run away to another dig. Next season she will come back with a boyfriend, while she and Booth continue to send mixed signals to each other and Hart can congratulate himself on keeping them apart for yet another season. All the while the fanbase is saying S7 will be the year-it HAS to be the year!

Go ahead-someone prove me wrong Twisted Evil
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:34 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:That whole House/Cuddy thing is pure speculation. There has been absolutely nothing to validate that is what happened with Bones. It's the fanbase once again picking up on a plausable explanation, running with it and spreading it like wildfire. Leading to false hope, IMO.

I do think they are resetting back to early dynamics. Back when Hart said he had absolutely no intention on putting B&B together. If that weren't the case, Booth would not be coming home with Hannah. It's been discussed to death so I'm not going to start it again. Hart wiped the slate clean, sent the entire team to opposite ends of the world, and upon bringing them back there will be an entire new dynamic. So they say Brennan is going to have regrets turning Booth down. Big deal-I buy into the story that she has loved him all along. She wants him, but she's afraid to act on it, and now he has a new girlfriend. Been there, done that. Seasons 1-2 anyone?

My prediction for S6 finale-Hannah sticks around all season, she and Booth break up the ep before the finale. B&B blame each other for the breakup, B&B won't be on speaking terms and Bren will run away to another dig. Next season she will come back with a boyfriend, while she and Booth continue to send mixed signals to each other and Hart can congratulate himself on keeping them apart for yet another season. All the while the fanbase is saying S7 will be the year-it HAS to be the year!

You need to relax and take a deep breathe. Hart said that back in seasons 1 or 2 when he probably didn't even think about putting B&B together, but I reasons to believe that his intentions have changed...and also we have no idea for how long Hannah will be around, so she could only end up being around for 5 episodes...We have no idea what will happen...Hart could be thinking of ways put B&B together right now or he could be thinking of more ways to keep them apart...we won't until we the episodes.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:44 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:My prediction for S6 finale-Hannah sticks around all season, she and Booth break up the ep before the finale. B&B blame each other for the breakup, B&B won't be on speaking terms and Bren will run away to another dig. Next season she will come back with a boyfriend, while she and Booth continue to send mixed signals to each other and Hart can congratulate himself on keeping them apart for yet another season. All the while the fanbase is saying S7 will be the year-it HAS to be the year!
I hear you. Same music, same words, indeed. I'm reading it year for year: THIS season is THE season. Aha. Sleep I'll believe it when I see it, not a moment earlier.
And yes, it's quite possible that they'll stretch the SOB storyline for 20-something episodes. Because it's so clever not to put BB together this way. loco
joybrennan wrote:He COULD look at The Closer if he's wondering if a committed couple can hold rating - not to mention the various Emmy nods.
Joy, there is no such show that could top The Closer in this topic, they're the best. No 3rd parties, no cheating, no dancing around each other in that crazy "will they/won't they" dance. But somehow it's still getting very good ratings and holding viewers... scratch Hmmmm.... How could it be possible without those classics? scratch Veeeeery odd. And imagine, The Closer just got renewed for the next season (S7!).
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:52 am

That's right, we don't know anything until the episodes air.

As I stated before, I'm not trying to be negative, but I'm also not pretending everything is puppies and rainbows and making excuses and setting myself up for a MAJOR disappointment when it doesn't happen.

Just trying to keep it real. Cool
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:58 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:That's right, we don't know anything until the episodes air.

As I stated before, I'm not trying to be negative, but I'm also not pretending everything is puppies and rainbows and making excuses and setting myself up for a MAJOR disappointment when it doesn't happen.

Just trying to keep it real. Cool

I'm not either...But I still have no doubt that it will happen. We just don't know if the BIG IF is this season, the next or the episode before the the final episode.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:42 am

^Word.

It's so easy to get stressed out and honestly I go back and forth on when/if I think it will happen all the time. I DO think it should've happened already, preferably last season, because really I don't know how much longer they can stretch this out. I guess part of their intention is that when BB get together, it'll be "it" you know? They might fight a few times, maybe even have one of them (i.e. Brennan) believe they've broken up (because seriously, when has she ever been in a completely serious and committed relationship?), but truthfully? They easily could do that.

What I'm afraid of is that we'll have to wait until the s6 finale to see any progress on that end. We know Hannah is around for five episodes but we don't know when those episodes air. A best case scenario, or what I hope given the circumstances, is that she's gone before Christmas, leaving us with some sort of cliffhanger in the BB relationship to ponder over during winter hiatus. Then, yeah I'm sure they'll string us along for a while but hopefully it'll be more concrete BEFORE the finale.

I'm not going to come out and say I firmly believe this is THE year yet, but now that the feelings are out there and there's obviously going to be jealousy on Brennan's part, where else do we have to go?
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:47 am

We still have to get Brennan to admit her feelings to someone including herself. If that happens by the 4th or whatever number episode the I-see-myself-as-a-dead-person turns out to be then they have nowhere else to go. So that is the road marker I'm looking for.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:58 am

It all depends how this season turns out-if Hannah is gone and Brennan has admitted her feelings to herself and to someone else by Christmas, then I think there is a possibility that they could get together by the season finale...but if they get together and have some screen time as couple, I don't see them being a totally happy, comitted couple. I'm sure Brennan is going to have some more fears and issues to work through and she'll try to keep her distance from Booth, but I'll let her know that he's there for her and he's willing to work through this together.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:48 am

The thing is, even though she didn't come out and say the actual words, her and Ange had that conversationthe the finale when she admitted there was something there with Booth, or maybe that she needed distance from him. (Whatever that line was. =P)...

Anyway, I'm hoping that we DO see some of those issues, but that's half the problem. If they don't get them together soon enough I'm scared they won't have time to play it out realistically.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:59 am

I hope after Hannah (this was a thread about Hannah by the way) gone, Brennan will realize there's nothing else standing in their way (unless HH is creating something else of course). I would really love to see Brennan pining after Booth. Who knows, Brennan is going to increase the tension between them and one of these days they will just go through their boundaries and set some passion free. That would create an awkward situation of "we've been there, so what will happen next?" It would still give the writers tons of new stories to build around them. I can see for example the bickering between them but now as a couple.
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:15 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:That whole House/Cuddy thing is pure speculation. There has been absolutely nothing to validate that is what happened with Bones. It's the fanbase once again picking up on a plausable explanation, running with it and spreading it like wildfire. Leading to false hope, IMO.

Well since it's all theories and opinions no one can be proven right or wrong until next may.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:42 am

We need additional input before we can speculate more about Hannah. So far all we know is that she is a blond hotty and an aggressive journalist willing to break the rules who finds Booth hot and is willing to juggle assignments to be with him. She broadcasts from the battlefield in a bulletproof vest and doesn't mind heat and dust. She likes a certain amount of danger. If things aren't happening around her, she'll make them happen. It doesn't frighten her to talk long distance to a man she might be in love with even if she's only known him a few months. What's more, she's willing to reveal her feelings to that man even though she's known him such a short time.

She also likes to grin like a thief, glisten in the bedroom and is interested in office decoration at the FBI. She knows how to jiggle keys in stubborn locks and implies she can jiggle other things in willing men. She travels light and seems to be able to pick and choose assignments which says she's fairly high up the ladder on the correspondent belt. She doesn't ask for help to be polite which indicates that courtesy isn't her thing. Which I guess you could guess if she is an ass-kicking foreign correspondent. She's probably as tactless as Brennan but has a better understanding of what she's doing and saying and why.

Personally, if this were real life, Brennan should be worried. As it is, the writers have her back.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:21 am

Are we SURE the writers have her back?? Suspect
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:41 am

elyon wrote:We need additional input before we can speculate more about Hannah. So far all we know is that she is a blond hotty and an aggressive journalist willing to break the rules who finds Booth hot and is willing to juggle assignments to be with him. She broadcasts from the battlefield in a bulletproof vest and doesn't mind heat and dust. She likes a certain amount of danger. If things aren't happening around her, she'll make them happen. It doesn't frighten her to talk long distance to a man she might be in love with even if she's only known him a few months. What's more, she's willing to reveal her feelings to that man even though she's known him such a short time.

She also likes to grin like a thief, glisten in the bedroom and is interested in office decoration at the FBI. She knows how to jiggle keys in stubborn locks and implies she can jiggle other things in willing men. She travels light and seems to be able to pick and choose assignments which says she's fairly high up the ladder on the correspondent belt. She doesn't ask for help to be polite which indicates that courtesy isn't her thing. Which I guess you could guess if she is an ass-kicking foreign correspondent. She's probably as tactless as Brennan but has a better understanding of what she's doing and saying and why.

Personally, if this were real life, Brennan should be worried. As it is, the writers have her back.

I just love your take - it's hilarious and hopefully dead on. I mean that because when Booth finally returns state side and sees his real life and not the dangerous situation he left (including the tactless hotty) he'll wake up and decide to kick her to the curb - with out a cab waiting.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamerktm411 Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:43 am

Sigh. Not to be a pessimist, but every time I hear more news about Hannah, I think I die a little inside. facesmack
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:47 am

We really don't have any idea how long Hannah will be around for. Personally, I think Booth/Hannah will be more of "in the moment" type of a thing. He's a hot, sweaty guy, she's a hot, leggy blonde who loves danger. They meet in a war zone where it's exciting and dangerous, but when the get back to the real world, they both realize that it's not so great and exciting...And it sounds like Hannah isn't really into wearing an apron and being a step mom...and I'm sure Booth will realize that real life isn't exciting and intense like warzone, and kick her to the curb.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:44 pm

dreamerktm411 wrote:Sigh. Not to be a pessimist, but every time I hear more news about Hannah, I think I die a little inside. facesmack

Me too. This show has got such an irrational emotional grip on me, if I read things about Hannah, I end up snapping at people, and having a bad day. But I'm glad I didn't decide to stay spoiler free. A few people I know, who are staying spoiler free, are actually expecting a sweet reunion by the coffee cart - after that intense and oh so sad final scene - and going forward, since B&B have both had time apart to think about what they mean to one another. Ohhh my heart clenches for them. I think if I tuned in not knowing what to expect, and was hit with this new arch, I'd have either broken something or needed to be revived after passing out from shock.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:08 pm

RubyRuby wrote:
dreamerktm411 wrote:Sigh. Not to be a pessimist, but every time I hear more news about Hannah, I think I die a little inside. facesmack

Me too. This show has got such an irrational emotional grip on me, if I read things about Hannah, I end up snapping at people, and having a bad day. But I'm glad I didn't decide to stay spoiler free. A few people I know, who are staying spoiler free, are actually expecting a sweet reunion by the coffee cart - after that intense and oh so sad final scene - and going forward, since B&B have both had time apart to think about what they mean to one another. Ohhh my heart clenches for them. I think if I tuned in not knowing what to expect, and was hit with this new arch, I'd have either broken something or needed to be revived after passing out from shock.

I felt that way too and had to tell myself - just TV. I so agree with you about spoiler free. If I had just waited for September and watched first show I probably wouldn't have a TV left. Now I just take them for what they are - a small minor possible prediction of what may or may not happen. I think actors are just blurting out things to hear themselves talk and magazines and web are just rephrasing half of what they say, again and again in new ways for new stories. I'll believe what I see when I watch the season. Until then don't let it get you to down.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:31 pm

RubyRuby wrote:

Me too! I was going to remain spoiler free and just wait and watch the show in September...But now I realize that if I didn't know that Hannah is destined to leave eventually...and she just showed up and put her lips all over Booth, I would have probably broken something.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:02 pm

I'm trying hard to not read the disagreements and get involved, but I don't wanna miss the actual spoilers. I feel like this year there has been an overwhelming discussion/dissection of a lot of the spoilers than compared to other years. It is weird, Not sure what bought it all on?

I see things realistically, i do...but I also don't like to jump to conclusions. I am giving Hart the innocent till proven guilty this season, because I would want to be treated the same way. But he made a great point on Twitter about fans, there are no fans (well general fans) but fans who want B/B, fans that want the intricate cases, etc. Hard to please everyone I guess.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:14 pm

My prediction for S6 finale-Hannah sticks around all season, she and Booth break up the ep before the finale. B&B blame each other for the breakup, B&B won't be on speaking terms and Bren will run away to another dig. Next season she will come back with a boyfriend, while she and Booth continue to send mixed signals to each other and Hart can congratulate himself on keeping them apart for yet another season. All the while the fanbase is saying S7 will be the
year-it HAS to be the year!

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

OMG - HOW DID I MISS THIS? BRILLIANT!

joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:24 pm

joybrennan wrote:OMG - HOW DID I MISS THIS? BRILLIANT!
It is, isn't it? Razz My absolute favorite is: "All the while the fanbase is saying S7 will be the year - it HAS to be the year!" [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next