Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hannah

+19
Pat
bailey
SnoopGirl
crzy4bones
dreamerktm411
katharine
MoonlightGardenias
joybrennan
Lo
mereva
MI_Bonesgirl
kokonut_soda
RubyRuby
jro54
treble21
AmandaMarshall
elyon
kat0505
23 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hannah - Page 3 Empty Re: Hannah

Post by elyon Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:32 am

I'd like to know why TPTB keep walking everything back. First everyone is going to be gone a year and now it's seven months. Why the change from 12 to 7? Then someone is going to be killed but now maybe not. Have they decided they just can't let a squintern go? Booth left in part because Parker told him to go and save American soldiers' lives. But now we see Booth training Afghan troops which certainly doesn't require a 40-year-old FBI agent and he decides to leave because Parker needs him back home. Huh?

Brennan was going to find some higher truth in epi4 and now it's about bounty hunters which makes sense if epi4 wasn't yet written and the bounty hunters episode was ready to go. But if there is so much confusion about exactly where they are going with this thing, why do they keep making definitive statements like SN did in May about basic plot points and then change them?

It seems as if they make a bold move to go from A to C and then chicken out and move from A to A-. So all of the BIG CHANGES that HH and SN have talked about I would expect to see not as mountains but as molehills.

And since this is a thread dedicated to the dreadful Hannah, one more point. If she has been picked for the Washington press corps, that's a very elite position which means that she is as famous in her field as Brennan is in hers. The Clash of the Titans with baby Boothy as the prize. If they put him in a tiny toga, it would bump the ratings.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:39 am

Booth in a toga? I'd be down with that...
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:08 am

joybrennan wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:That whole House/Cuddy thing is pure speculation. There has been absolutely nothing to validate that is what happened with Bones. It's the fanbase once again picking up on a plausable explanation, running with it and spreading it like wildfire. Leading to false hope, IMO.

I do think they are resetting back to early dynamics. Back when Hart said he had absolutely no intention on putting B&B together. If that weren't the case, Booth would not be coming home with Hannah. It's been discussed to death so I'm not going to start it again. Hart wiped the slate clean, sent the entire team to opposite ends of the world, and upon bringing them back there will be an entire new dynamic. So they say Brennan is going to have regrets turning Booth down. Big deal-I buy into the story that she has loved him all along. She wants him, but she's afraid to act on it, and now he has a new girlfriend. Been there, done that. Seasons 1-2 anyone?

My prediction for S6 finale-Hannah sticks around all season, she and Booth break up the ep before the finale. B&B blame each other for the breakup, B&B won't be on speaking terms and Bren will run away to another dig. Next season she will come back with a boyfriend, while she and Booth continue to send mixed signals to each other and Hart can congratulate himself on keeping them apart for yet another season. All the while the fanbase is saying S7 will be the
year-it HAS to be the year!

Go ahead-someone prove me wrong Twisted Evil

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

OMG - HOW DID I MISS THIS? BRILLIANT!

Sorry, but don't think it's that brilliant. For instance, I don't believe Booth is going to blame Brennan coz I have the idea Booth and Hannah will break up coz of mutual differences.
But I'm still saying this: nobody knows how season 6 will turn out to be. It might very well be that as soon as Hannah is out of the picture, Brennan will take her chance because she doesn't want to lose him again.
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:41 am

That of course would be the logical conclusion. Also to continue the House analogy, Booth would play the Cuddy role. He has a new girlfriend, new life etc., but all he can think of is Brennan. Granted the Huddy relationship is not the center of House. Hugh Laurie can and has played whole episodes without any of the other actors in them. B&B, on the other hand, are the central engine of Bones.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:27 am

Wait are we watching House or Bones? Because I must has missed the memo that said whatever happens on House will also happen on Bones. scratch

I also must have missed the memo that everything is sunshine and rainbows and puppies. Hart only has our best interet in mind after all. Rolling Eyes
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:32 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Wait are we watching House or Bones? Because I must has missed the memo that said whatever happens on House will also happen on Bones. scratch

I also must have missed the memo that everything is sunshine and rainbows and puppies. Hart only has our best interet in mind after all. Rolling Eyes

You're right. This isn't House...But many people are assuming that the SO storyline will be a lot like House's House/Cuddy/Lucas triangle.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:55 am

I also believe they didn't want to let House S6 end the same way in the final as Bones this year's final.

Everyone may disagree with this but I also think B&B weren't ready yet. She has to admit she loves him and very important: needs to realize that if she doesn't do anything, she will lose him. He has to admit that it's Brennan that he wants. I'm sure they both will come to their own conclusions this season.
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:55 am

kat0505 wrote:I also believe they didn't want to let House S6 end the same way in the final as Bones this year's final.

Everyone may disagree with this but I also think B&B weren't ready yet. She has to admit she loves him and very important: needs to realize that if she doesn't do anything, she will lose him. He has to admit that it's Brennan that he wants. I'm sure they both will come to their own conclusions this season.

I agree with this. Even though I have so many issues with how the last 2 seconds of the 100th was written (and I won't get into it because I have already complained about it wayyyy too much) I don't think B&B have missed their moment because they weren't ready yet-Brennan still has to verbally admit to herself that she 's in love with him and Booth has to realize that he doesn't just want someone to love him-he wants Brennan...And hopefully, they will both come to their own conclusions by the season finale.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:12 am

jro54 wrote:
kat0505 wrote:I also believe they didn't want to let House S6 end the same way in the final as Bones this year's final.

I agree with this. Even though I have so many issues with how the last 2 seconds of the 100th was written (and I won't get into it because I have already complained about it wayyyy too much) I don't think B&B have missed their moment because they weren't ready yet-Brennan still has to verbally admit to herself that she 's in love with him and Booth has to realize that he doesn't just want someone to love him-he wants Brennan...And hopefully, they will both come to their own conclusions by the season finale.

That's why i started this thread, it might soften the burden we need to undergo.
Hell, I'm also not going to like one bit when H is in bed with B.
I think H is there for a reason and with that thought in mind, I'm going to watch and look above my pc or tv-set when that certain scene is showing.
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:24 am

It won't go on long. If Rebecca and Cam are any example. That was all over pretty quickly and to me it was pretty impersonal. I didn't get any kind of chemistry vibes the way just a long look between B&B can generate.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:47 am

Yes, I do remember that; Rebecca in the beginning of that epi and he ended up with Cam in that same epi.
But still, I will feel so sorry for Brennan and hopefully it won't be this way that she will be a witness like Booth was with Sully.
So, the sooner we can get over Hannah, the better.
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:52 am

I still don't think Booth/Hannah will last long. Like I’ve said before, I get the feeling that Booth/Hannah are more of "in the moment" type of a thing. He's a hot, sweaty guy; she's a hot, leggy blonde who loves danger. They meet in a war zone where it's exciting and dangerous, but when they get back to the real world, they both realize that it's not so great and exciting...And it sounds like Hannah isn't interested in wearing an apron and being a step mom...and I'm sure Booth will realize that real life isn't exciting and intense like warzone, and kick her to the curb. There is nothing indicate that Hannah will be nothing more of a blip on the B&B radar screen.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:07 am

I really hope it will be this way. But you never know what the writers have in store for us.
Who knows, she's going to propose to Booth or ask him to tag along with her around the world. But he will choose to stay of course otherwise there's no B&B, no center.
I really don't believe like some other people tend to do that HH made them come closer and in this season he will make them drift apart again. If he does that, I'm personally going to tweet him how stupid he is. So far, I've been polite coz I'm still trying to see the logic in all of it. Although sometimes difficult. scratch
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:31 am

Personally, I'm kind of done worrying about Hannah...I spent so many months worrying about this infamous SO and now, I can't even bring up any emotional to even care about the her anymore. There is nothing to indicate that she won't be anything more of a ripple against the B&B ship. She'll come, she'll go, barely leaving blip on the B&B radar screen. Though I am kind of interested to see what her purpose is-like is she going to help move B&B forward or is she just a roadblock to keep them apart longer, and how will this arch end-like will Booth make a choice or will she just realize that he only has room in his heart for one woman.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:17 am

I think Hannah will serve 2 purposes...1 - to show Booth that he can't move on, and 2 - to help Brennan take that final step in admitting what Booth means to her.

I don't think Hannah will mean any more to him then Cam did...and while he was "serious" while in the Cam relationship (and the same with Tessa) it was never going to be anything leading to marriage.

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:32 am

crzy4bones wrote:I think Hannah will serve 2 purposes...1 - to show Booth that he can't move on, and 2 - to help Brennan take that final step in admitting what Booth means to her.

I don't think Hannah will mean any more to him then Cam did...and while he was "serious" while in the Cam relationship (and the same with Tessa) it was never going to be anything leading to marriage.

Ummm....I don't know about that. Moving in together and "glistening" and "grinning like thieves" in bed together seems like he has already moved on, to me.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:48 am

jro54 wrote:
crzy4bones wrote:I think Hannah will serve 2 purposes...1 - to show Booth that he can't move on, and 2 - to help Brennan take that final step in admitting what Booth means to her.

Ummm....I don't know about that. Moving in together and "glistening" and "grinning like thieves" in bed together seems like he has already moved on, to me.

he glistened and grinned with Rebecca and Cam in bed too , and judging by the sides the "moving in together" really seems like more of a convenience and nice guy move for Booth than anything serious.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:05 am

treble21 wrote:
jro54 wrote:

he glistened and grinned with Rebecca and Cam in bed too , and judging by the sides the "moving in together" really seems like more of a convenience and nice guy move for Booth than anything serious.

I feel the same way....convenient nice guy thing to do....

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:19 am

I think the purpose of Hannah is to make Booth realize that he doesn't just someone to love him-he only wants Brennan (and I have already explained my thoughts about Booth and his feelings for Brennan in the "GMMR DB interview" thread) In Harbingers, when Cam said, "You have to be sure that you're in love with Brennan, because if you don't and she opens her shell and you decide that you don't really love her, she will die in loneliness. (I'm paraphrasing). Did Booth really make sure that Brennan was the one before he said “Let’s give it a shot?” NO. That what I think the purpose of Hannah is-To make him realize that he doesn’t just want “someone" to love him –he ONLY wants Temperance Brennan.

The aftermath of Hannah: I think that both characters have a part in this. Not only does Booth have to realize that Brennan is the ONE, Brennan has to ADMIT that she loves him to herself and to someone else before anything else can happen. They both of them have to come to their own conclusions-he has to realize that he ONLY wants Brennan and she has to realize that she loves him. He’s just coming out of a relationship that he claims was happy, so he’s going to need to do some pursuing too. If Brennan sees that Booth and Hannah are apparently “happy” together, she won’t believe that he’s in love with her anymore when he gives his, “I don’t love Hannah, I love you.” speech. He’s going to have some explaining to do and PROVE his love for her…HE also has to be the one to break up with Hannah- because then we won’t question if he really loves Brennan or if she's just a rebound….But I think we can all agree that these two crazy kids belong together and that they should get together, NOW.

jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:09 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Booth in a toga? I'd be down with that...
Me too cheers

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:19 am

treble21 wrote:
jro54 wrote:

I'm interested in seeing why Booth isn't helping her move in. Obviously it's not because he's busy on a case because Bren/Cam/Ang would be too .... Booth seems like the type of guy that'd be all manly and let me do it about moving stuff. One of the best things about men, they usually like to move large objects from one place to another. Lol.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:27 pm

I'm not worried about Hannah because I have absolutely no intentions of watching the first four episodes. If I want to be able to watch what happens after she's gone, I can't have pictures of her and Booth in my head. I'll start to hate him. Talking and theorizing about plot and consequence is one thing - having to watch it is something else. I also close my eyes at the scary parts in movies or on TV [Only admins are allowed to see this link]. Images and dialogue pretty much get stuck in my head. I learned early on to be careful about what I see and hear. Very Happy
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:16 pm

joybrennan wrote:I'm not worried about Hannah because I have absolutely no intentions of watching the first four episodes. If I want to be able to watch what happens after she's gone, I can't have pictures of her and Booth in my head. I'll start to hate him. Talking and theorizing about plot and consequence is one thing - having to watch it is something else. I also close my eyes at the scary parts in movies or on TV [Only admins are allowed to see this link]. Images and dialogue pretty much get stuck in my head. I learned early on to be careful about what I see and hear. Very Happy

Maybe I can make you a disk of the first few episodes minus all the stuff you don't wanna see. Lol. Hopefully there'd be enough left. BTW ~~ Love your fic, best I've read in a while. Smile
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:00 pm

jro54 wrote:I think the purpose of Hannah is to make Booth realize that he doesn't just someone to love him-he only wants Brennan (and I have already explained my thoughts about Booth and his feelings for Brennan in the "GMMR DB interview" thread) In Harbingers, when Cam said, "You have to be sure that you're in love with Brennan, because if you don't and she opens her shell and you decide that you don't really love her, she will die in loneliness. (I'm paraphrasing). Did Booth really make sure that Brennan was the one before he said “Let’s give it a shot?” NO. That what I think the purpose of Hannah is-To make him realize that he doesn’t just want “someone" to love him –he ONLY wants Temperance Brennan.

The aftermath of Hannah: I think that both characters have a part in this. Not only does Booth have to realize that Brennan is the ONE, Brennan has to ADMIT that she loves him to herself and to someone else before anything else can happen. They both of them have to come to their own conclusions-he has to realize that he ONLY wants Brennan and she has to realize that she loves him. He’s just coming out of a relationship that he claims was happy, so he’s going to need to do some pursuing too. If Brennan sees that Booth and Hannah are apparently “happy” together, she won’t believe that he’s in love with her anymore when he gives his, “I don’t love Hannah, I love you.” speech. He’s going to have some explaining to do and PROVE his love for her…HE also has to be the one to break up with Hannah- because then we won’t question if he really loves Brennan or if she's just a rebound….But I think we can all agree that these two crazy kids belong together and that they should get together, NOW.

Well, I do hope she opens up her shell now and is ready for him when he decides Hannah isn't the one he wants.
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:47 pm

I'm with joybrennan. Just don't see how the integrity of the characters can be intact with all these extracurricular activities; sure doesn't seem conducive to shell opening to me! Brennan isn't going to be able to shut her eyes during the scary parts and some images never go away.

Call me a foolish optimist but couldn't all this "glistening and grinning" stuff in the sides just be misdirection by HH&Co?

Pat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 160
Say What You Want : Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.
Registration date : 2010-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next