Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S6 E2 "The Couple in the Cave" Sides

+44
THX1138
SocksNTies
19ana89
bonesparticulat
Lorna Doone
Kamera
downtownlove99
kat0505
DONEWITHIT
gordongordonfan
Ankuuh
jhi1005
anteater
TinkonBrink
bonedoc
mommahurley
CiscoAg
dawnsfire
boreanazlover82
katharine
jjrobinson73
Beliskner
joybrennan
bugaboo628
andreana22
recoveringbonesaddict
heirofloki
Lo
bailey
jsgemini
dreamerktm411
MoonlightGardenias
sanasus
treble21
BrainySmurf0302
ReginaPhalange
HermioneGirl101
tinge1990
SnoopGirl
tinkrella
MI_Bonesgirl
crzy4bones
Evil Monkey
jro54
48 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

S6 E2 "The Couple in the Cave" Sides - Page 3 Empty Re: S6 E2 "The Couple in the Cave" Sides

Post by jro54 Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:19 pm

tinkrella wrote:I do not think for a second that they missed their moment. but, i'm still not sure where they are going with this hannah person. The formula for bones is constant and BB are the center. You take that center out....and you have no show. Even DB has said him and Emily make sure every single thing comes back to BB even if it's just case stuff. So...it will be interesting to see if this does as well. Hannah can't possibly stay in the picture too long. Let's be honest....more than two or three episodes and it's grey's anatomy and viewers drop like flies.

I wish we knew more casting wise. Then at least we could get a feel for how long she would be around for.

I totally agree. This hannah person can't be here for too long because she will start to interfere with the center and B&B are the center, but if you take the center out, then there will be no show. This whole show is about B&B's relationship, not about them finding love with other people. And I'm sure hannah person will only be like in 2 or 3 scenes an episode because if you consider the case, the convos between B&B and the rest of the characters, it doesn't leave much screen time for hannah.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

S6 E2 "The Couple in the Cave" Sides - Page 3 Empty Re: S6 E2 "The Couple in the Cave" Sides

Post by Beliskner Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:19 pm

I just hope it won't be dragged along for longer then 4/5 episodes...I actually want to enjoy Bones and not feel the need to mute the sound every time Miss Hannah Banana comes on screen..

PS I would love if they would cast a WRONG GF...like Renee Peterson was cast for Harm in JAG (and for people who didn't watch that, like the total opposite of Booths character, a bimbo girl)

That way it would be fun
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:23 pm

Welcome to: The Bones Files. Evil or Very Mad
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:23 pm

Maybe it's Booth and Brennan...caves are dark...these two are seriously in the dark about their feelings...

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:30 pm

Okay so I'm going to sleep now. And maybe, someone will have some more silver linings for me when I wake up lol I'll try to think of some on my own....but i have to admit, I'm heart crushed right now and my positive thinking is suffering because of it. Sad

One last thing before I go....

I am curious as to the tone of this episode. We really can't tell from the sides until we actually hear and see the actors doing it. Is booth kind of....talking it up to himself and trying to tell himself he's in love with her when he talks about it? Is brennan already feeling the threat and being kind of....snippy? (the way emily does so well) Is sweets completely thrown off by the relationship? Those are all things we wont know because we can't see or hear them. For instance, you know when booth was with Tessa? Even in the one scene where he was with tessa and bones came to the app....you could still feel the tension/chemistry radiating off of BB. Will it still be that way? I suppose until I know the answers to all those, I should reserve judgement.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:31 pm

I think if the couple in the cave represents something or someone, it's Booth and Brennan and their feelings for each other maybe because the couple was found in the dark and their feelings for each other are in the dark. I don't know, but a dead couple in a cave remains me of Romeo and Juliet and ever lasting love. It can't be Booth and Hannah because it isn't going to last. I'm sure it was great in a war zone because Booth didn't have anybody and war zone makes things exciting, but when they get to back to the real world, Booth has a gorgeous partner, a son, a job and a ex-girlfriend, so I imagine it's going to be really hard to make it work, but B&B are end game. Very Happy

Last edited by jro54 on Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:34 pm

joybrennan wrote:Welcome to: The Bones Files. Evil or Very Mad

Even tho Mulder and Scully didn't got together till the end I felt content just watching, they had interesting stories and their relationship wasn't affected.

BB has been affected by the 100th and I don't enjoy it like I did before, I want old BB back, when I was just content ..rather then feeling like having a pit in my stomach every time.

I don't want the 100th to go into the history books as the episode where Bones jumped the shark / nuked the fridge

Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:35 pm

jro54 wrote:I think if the couple in the cave represents something or someone, it's Booth and Brennan and their feelings for each other maybe because the couple was found in the dark and their feelings for each other are in the dark. I don't know, but a dead couple in a cave remains me of Romeo and Juliet and ever lasting love. It can't be Booth and Hannah because it isn't going to last. I'm sure it was great in a war zone because Booth didn't have anybody and war zone makes things exciting, but when they get to back to the real world, Booth has a gorgeous partner, a son, a job and a ex-girlfriend, so I imagine it's going to be really hard to make it work, but B&B are end game. Very Happy

like Sandra Bullock said in Speed

''Relationships that start under intense circumstances, they never last.''
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:37 pm

I don't think those sides are real. I mean, my God...the first one I opened was like pratically the whole show. It skipped too. I read about 3/4 of the way thru it and closed it. The others I have read have at the most been 3 to 4 pages long. Not the whole freaking episode. I wouldn't put it past someone to put those out there. I can see them coming out next week. But since SN just got done writing this yesterday...and the sides are given to people they are casting...I don't see them getting to it this quickly. I dunno. Maybe I am wrong. I do think there will be a SO...I just don't believe this will be the sides. Who knows.

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:41 pm

treble21 wrote:
BrainySmurf0302 wrote:Please excuse my ignorance, but what is an SO..?
It might be somthig totally obvious, hahah but I am very limited in my spoiler diving activities.

Oh, I have wierd dreams too. O.o hahah I had one where they were sitting at the diner and Booth was trying to get her to eat pie and he was getting annoyed. so she stood up, was like "I DON'T WANT ANY OF YOUR *effing* PIE!" and smooshed it on his face and walked out and Booth was just like O.O. hahahah XD

~Sunnie sunny ~

SO = signifigant other... or rather the chick that's supposed to follow Booth back to D.C.

regarding the dreams... I have never had a wierd Bones related dream, and I'm not going to discuss my DB related dreams Razz

I'll swap DB related dreams with you sometime. I have had some doosies. I'm sorry to admit that, but man oh man.....

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:41 pm

Boy, this has been like the worst day ever in Bones land. First, we learned more DB's personal life, then we learn that the 'wedding' blind item' isn't Bones (I didn't think it was, but it's still a bummer that it's not) and then we learn the name of Booth's GF whose name reminds of a teen pop star...Hannah banana...That made me laugh so hard. Razz

Well, I think I'm going to go to bed, but tomorrows a new day!
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:54 pm

I think, during this SO arc, as long as the cases remain interesting this won't be that bad. I admit it was a little irritating reading about how happy Booth apparently was with Hannah and how being around her made him feel better and that's fine. Fine because I knew it was coming and I know that at some point it will end. It's just the middle I'm concerned about. Like, okay, I know he said he'd move on and obviously he's doing that but to think they're this close in just seven months? Interesting.

What I think is important at this point is to see how Brennan reacts. Will she actually be affected other than saying they seem happy? Like how she suggested in that one side that maybe he didn't really love her (Hannah).

I do get the impression that she'll be sticking around for a while. The only question is how/when/why things go south for them. I don't want this to turn into a soap, but if he's that happy I don't see what could prossibly ruin that.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:59 pm

jjrobinson73 wrote:I don't think those sides are real. I mean, my God...the first one I opened was like pratically the whole show. It skipped too. I read about 3/4 of the way thru it and closed it. The others I have read have at the most been 3 to 4 pages long. Not the whole freaking episode. I wouldn't put it past someone to put those out there. I can see them coming out next week. But since SN just got done writing this yesterday...and the sides are given to people they are casting...I don't see them getting to it this quickly. I dunno. Maybe I am wrong. I do think there will be a SO...I just don't believe this will be the sides. Who knows.

Jenn

Hmmm. You bring up a good question. If the hannah person isn't up for casting in the sides....why is she even in them? The entire purpose of the sides is to cast the characters. Hence, why most of the scenes in the sides are the ones that pertain to those characters being cast. Sometimes you get the occasional scene that runs into it, but it's rare to get so much when the people they are casting aren't in it. Unless....they are using them to cast hannah. But, if she is in more than one episode, you would assume that would be done differently like they did with Rena Sofer and Hacker.

They are up very fast. I was shocked....considering he finished the episode.

I wont even allow myself the hope that they aren't real. But, it is odd. They came directly from show fax, right? Not some random website claiming they are real?

grey's anatomy released an entire set of fake sides last season for their season finale. The episode was about a shooting and the sides were about a building fire and a bus accident. It was only the scenes with the guest stars though. There weren't random main character scenes attached to it.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:02 pm

I just wonder who will portray character of Hanah? I'm actually ok with Booth finding someone else.
After last year I want both he and Brennan to be happy and I sometimes wonder if that even means them together. I wouldn't want her to be with someone dorky like Hacker was, but some overly rational doctor would be fine.
I think I have had all summer to set myself up for the fact that this was going to happen. I can't stop it, I might just as well enjoy the ride. I just hope it's written well, better than the last 8 episodes from last season, because they were a crap shoot.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:05 pm

MoonlightGardenias wrote:I think, during this SO arc, as long as the cases remain interesting this won't be that bad. I admit it was a little irritating reading about how happy Booth apparently was with Hannah and how being around her made him feel better and that's fine. Fine because I knew it was coming and I know that at some point it will end. It's just the middle I'm concerned about. Like, okay, I know he said he'd move on and obviously he's doing that but to think they're this close in just seven months? Interesting.

What I think is important at this point is to see how Brennan reacts. Will she actually be affected other than saying they seem happy? Like how she suggested in that one side that maybe he didn't really love her (Hannah).

I do get the impression that she'll be sticking around for a while. The only question is how/when/why things go south for them. I don't want this to turn into a soap, but if he's that happy I don't see what could prossibly ruin that.

Well it's simple. Right now, he's living off of the thrill and excitement of the relationship they had at war. Washington DC is not a war zone. Far from it. The mundane day to day parts of the relationship could take their toll. Marisa said they would have to try to make it work "in the real world" bones is also in his real world and if he really loved bones, then that doesn't just go away. It's all fun and games when she first arrived. They can live off the stories from war for awhile. but, that only lasts so long.

Bones really isn't made to be a soap opera at all. for one, it doesn't have enough characters and two, it's too procedural based. I agree that I don't want to see it turn into one. I remember an interview with DB where he said he can't stand the soap opera stuff. (I believe he was talking about the sully/brennan relationship) but he was saying that's the stuff he can't stand and he doesn't like it. He is strong willed and stubborn so I can't see him being okay with a storyline that would be all soapy unless it's going somewhere.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:14 pm

I've been thinking about what the purpose of the SO could be. Many people believe that it's for Brennan to realize that she can be there for him 30 or 40 or 50 years, but personally, I think it's for Booth to realize that he can't move on...

SN says, "That is his plan, and it’s first put to the test when Rena Sofer’s marine biologist makes her move on April 29. “He’s giving it a committed try,” exec producer Stephen Nathan says, “but whether he succeeds…. Well, I think the loyal fans don’t want him to succeed. And that’s what we’re going to be exploring next season.” Wait, did we just get Season 6 scoop? We did. But I don't think that they will spend the whole season exploring whether or not he has moved on, but maybe the first half of the season.

We all know that he will "try" to move on and that they will bring their relationship back to DC in an attempt to make it work in the real world, but in the Bones real world, he still loves Brennan and he has a son, a job and a ex-girlfriend, so he can't possibly totally be happy with Hannah Banana. At first, he will seem like he had "moved on" and they will live off the excitment of being in a war zone, but that's going to run out soon. I think he could have feelings for Hannah Banana and really care about her, but he can't be in love with her and still flirt with Brennan because once those feelings (for the SO) enter the realm of infidelity, the center will be destroyed and B&B are the center of the show.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:22 pm

ok so I go to work and all of a sudden there are pages to read here and in the DB thread LOL

and now I'm off to read sides cause I can't resist Smile
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by boreanazlover82 Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:37 pm

Well I'm definitely not going to be watching this episode. I absolutely refuse to watch Booth or Bones be lovey dovey with someone else. I love Hart, but when he does this crap, he loses this viewer Mad

boreanazlover82
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:44 pm

I think we should give credit where it's due, HH did not write this episode SN did, let's be angry at him for a little while Smile
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by tinge1990 Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:53 pm

i just died a little inside...

tinge1990
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:55 pm

Thoughts while actually reading the sides

- Brennan seems like she's trying to be cool about Hannah, but I'm not so sure, I'd like to see how ED plays it.
- oh, she calls him Seeley ( why do his girlfriends do this when he clearly has everyone else call him Booth cause he doesn't like his first name?)
- The scene with Brennan and Ang kinda made me a little bit sad for Brennan " I'm determined to use more current colloquialisms...." again I guess that will depend on how ED plays it.
-Booth sounds like he's trying really hard to convince himself and Sweets that Hannah makes him happy. ( or maybe she does and my B/B loving heart will break a little bit more)
-Since Brennan already seems to know about Hannah at the start of the show, what do you want to bet that Booth tells her at the end of the premiere ( man if this actually happens and ruins some moment of clarity for Brennan I will be so unbelievably angry).
-the running joke about the victim looking like George Clooney looks like it could be funny.... or if mentioned more than the sides show...annoying.

Overall I'm not so interested in the case, not interested in Booth's suddenly reappearing girlfriend, I am very interested to see the B/B dynamics and how ED/DB play some of these moments.

My wish for Hannah? that she realizes very very fast that she is always going to play second fiddle to "Bones" and moves on.

treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 pm

joybrennan wrote:
tinkrella wrote:he gives her a key? i'm having a moment. can someone help? lol all positive thinking just went right to hell.

Yeah, my moment is - It's done, and I'm done with it. I'm sad about it, but what's done is done. They just completely broke the connection between them. You what they say about broken bones: they can be reset, but they are never as strong as before - especially when you're older (like in season six.) Sad
Nice imagery!

Anyone have those sides in a place where I don't have to register?

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by CiscoAg Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:33 pm

Sorry to only add some more gloomy posts on this thread, but I couldn't help but notice...

It seems every time I hear of Booth moving on/Brennan moving on, I get this feeling in my stomach as if I'm watching my actual real life former love move on. I get that feeling in my stomach like, "Ugh. Well, this sucks."

Geez, I need to really get a life. Shocked
CiscoAg
CiscoAg
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 62
Say What You Want : Writer. Musician. Lover of Night Cheese and The Savior.

I go to Texas A&M University. Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2012.

Follow me on Twitter and/or Tumblr!

www.twitter.com/tinacisco

http://frandisco.tumblr.com

http://www.twitter.com/tinacisco

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:36 pm

CiscoAg wrote:Sorry to only add some more gloomy posts on this thread, but I couldn't help but notice...

It seems every time I hear of Booth moving on/Brennan moving on, I get this feeling in my stomach as if I'm watching my actual real life former love move on. I get that feeling in my stomach like, "Ugh. Well, this sucks."
Geez, I need to really get a life. Shocked

I so agree with you for the first couple of minutes that's exactly how I feel, and then I try to cheer myself up by telling myself that the story is Booth and Brennan, not Booth and some other chick. and it's not working tonight, I'm still gloomy about it . Oh well, I'll get some sleep and be my usual neutral self tommorrow Very Happy
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by recoveringbonesaddict Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:41 pm

If you saw House's last season, you can pretty much bet Bones will follow the same path with the SO.

recoveringbonesaddict
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next