Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S6 E2 "The Couple in the Cave" Sides

+44
THX1138
SocksNTies
19ana89
bonesparticulat
Lorna Doone
Kamera
downtownlove99
kat0505
DONEWITHIT
gordongordonfan
Ankuuh
jhi1005
anteater
TinkonBrink
bonedoc
mommahurley
CiscoAg
dawnsfire
boreanazlover82
katharine
jjrobinson73
Beliskner
joybrennan
bugaboo628
andreana22
recoveringbonesaddict
heirofloki
Lo
bailey
jsgemini
dreamerktm411
MoonlightGardenias
sanasus
treble21
BrainySmurf0302
ReginaPhalange
HermioneGirl101
tinge1990
SnoopGirl
tinkrella
MI_Bonesgirl
crzy4bones
Evil Monkey
jro54
48 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

S6 E2 "The Couple in the Cave" Sides - Page 2 Empty Re: S6 E2 "The Couple in the Cave" Sides

Post by bailey Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:55 am

Ah, I figured that's where the name came from.

Sides are up on Showfax. Smile
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

S6 E2 "The Couple in the Cave" Sides - Page 2 Empty Re: S6 E2 "The Couple in the Cave" Sides

Post by tinkrella Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:33 am

I guess she could come at the end of the first episode and we don't know about it yet. You'd think we would have had casting done by now though unless they are keeping it quiet. The spoilers made it seem like she was coming ASAP.

If she comes a few episodes in....I wonder if it's like one of those.....booth left early, hasn't contacted her at all and is shocked as hell when she shows up. She shows up at the bar or something when everyone is around and they are all like "Oh My God..." lol

I still think it would be hilarious if she comes back once booth is resettled at home and forgotten her. She becomes a stage five clinger and it's more of a funny thing rather than angsty. Bones is supportive, until she realizes how unhappy booth is with it and she gives him a piece of her mind.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:38 am

SO shows up in this second episode. Hannah Burley is the name from the sides...apparently.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:41 am

tell us about it!!! i haven't heard anything yet!

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:45 am

Lo wrote:SO shows up in this second episode. Hannah Burley is the name from the sides...apparently.

Oh, god. I mean, dude, they are not even making it hard for people. I love the name Hannah, I do (is a perfectly good Jewish name I'll have y'all know!) but goodness gracious!! *prepares for the barrage of Hannah Montana jokes and nicknames to come*

Just for the record, Hannah means Grace (favor of God). You know, in case anyone doesn't want to totally smash the poor fictional woman.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:49 am

i can't find the info anywhere so....someone post them stat! how bad is it? i need to know in advance so i can convince myself it'll be fine.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by recoveringbonesaddict Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:55 am

found this at another site from a poster (Alauda):

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Ok, Sides are up for ep 2: The Couple in the Cave.

I do not have access to them (the person who normally provides them is, right now, up in the air. LOL.

But, someone else has them and shared the general consensus. These are the things I know - and it is from hearsay, no actual quotes.

WARNING!!!! NOT HAPPY STUFF FOR THE SHIPPERS!!! BEEN INFORMED THAT THOSE WHO DON'T LIKE THIS STUFF ARE BETTER OFF NOT READING THE SIDES.
However, we KNEW this was coming.

* Booth's girlfriend appears: Hannah Burley
* the ep starts with Booth telling Brennan that Hannah stayed behind in Afghanistan, didn't come along initially, but apparently, on page 10, she is in DC.
* Hannah was planning to stay at a hotel but Booth refuses and gives her his key
* Brennan and Angela see a report from Hannah when she's in Afghanistan and Angela says she's attractive and sexy (hot). Brennan replies with that in Afghanistan, the temp is above 100 degrees to which Angela replies she means attracive-hot, not sexy-hot.
* Brennan is in a convo with Booth at some point where she brings up love. Booth kind of ignores her. Seems an awkward moment/scene.
* Sweets and Booth have a convo about Hannah since Sweets overhears Booth being lovey dovey to Hannah on the phone. Another awkward convo happens but now between Sweets and Booth.
* Booth and Hannah seem to be cute in the beginning of the ep.
* They are about the kiss at some point but get interrupted
* end scene appears to be B&B drinking at the end of the case. Either Booth talks about Hannah, or she is there, not certain, but he mentions he's glad she(Hannah)'s there.

recoveringbonesaddict
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:01 pm

Lol deleting my post. Because ya same info. haha

Last edited by Lo on Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:01 pm

oh yikes. there goes my stage five clinger idea. this episode seems like one of those..."why on earth did they write this?" ones.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:03 pm

he gives her a key? i'm having a moment. can someone help? lol all positive thinking just went right to hell.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:16 pm

tinkrella wrote:he gives her a key? i'm having a moment. can someone help? lol all positive thinking just went right to hell.

Take a few nice deep breaths. Then picture Brennan helping him change the locks in a few episodes. Laughing

ETA: Also this means she isn't in the premiere. Which is good news.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:17 pm

er I'm not a shipper really but i suppose Booth's quote "Everything happens eventually. All the good stuff. And when you think it never happens, it happens. Just got to be ready for it"

lol. i dont know, it's only a storyline so like all storyline's it will come an go.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:21 pm

bailey wrote:
tinkrella wrote:he gives her a key? i'm having a moment. can someone help? lol all positive thinking just went right to hell.

Take a few nice deep breaths. Then picture Brennan helping him change the locks in a few episodes. Laughing

that is true. thank god she's not in the premier. I wonder if he mentions her in the premier. Will brennan know about her before she just shows up?

This wont last long, I'm sure. But, this is scary. I don't like it. I wonder if the drink scene is like the tessa scene where brennan has to tell him to go home to tessa.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:36 pm

tinkrella wrote:
bailey wrote:

that is true. thank god she's not in the premier. I wonder if he mentions her in the premier. Will brennan know about her before she just shows up?

This wont last long, I'm sure. But, this is scary. I don't like it. I wonder if the drink scene is like the tessa scene where brennan has to tell him to go home to tessa.

I get the feeling this is going to be unlike all the relationships we've seen in the past. I think this one will be serious for Booth, because it needs to be to be a catalyst for the Brennan/Booth relationship. And I know that means we're gonna get a lot of Brennan angst, those little looks Emily is so great at as she watches the two of them from afar but yet supports them publically. Kinda like a vaccine or other shot ... it'll sting at first but in the end it'll be good for us. Lol

On the other hand, sides are such a small snippet I've learned not to get either excited or nervous about anything I read. I find I let my imagination run wild with these things. I mean, we haven't even read these yet. Wink

As much as I love summer, I'm ready for my TV shows to come back. Lol.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by andreana22 Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:43 pm

Here's a positive thought...we know how Booth reacts to Hannah. We don't know how Bones reacts to Hannah. Maybe she'll feel jealous and decide she really wants to be with Booth. She could be torn between her love for Booth and her wanting him to be happy, even if it's with someone else. And Booth may decide, now that he's back home, that his relationship with Hannah isn't as strong as what he feels for Bones. B&B may be pushed apart for a bit, but it may end up pulling them together. And after spending several years in an equilibrium, they need something to get them moving. Smile

andreana22
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:49 pm

You can read the sides here, you will have to become a member of the forum though.

bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:00 pm

recoveringbonesaddict wrote:found this at another site from a poster (Alauda):

Ok, Sides are up for ep 2: The Couple in the Cave.

I do not have access to them (the person who normally provides them is, right now, up in the air. LOL.

But, someone else has them and shared the general consensus. These are the things I know - and it is from hearsay, no actual quotes.

WARNING!!!! NOT HAPPY STUFF FOR THE SHIPPERS!!! BEEN INFORMED THAT THOSE WHO DON'T LIKE THIS STUFF ARE BETTER OFF NOT READING THE SIDES.
However, we KNEW this was coming.

* Booth's girlfriend appears: Hannah Burley
* the ep starts with Booth telling Brennan that Hannah stayed behind in Afghanistan, didn't come along initially, but apparently, on page 10, she is in DC.
* Hannah was planning to stay at a hotel but Booth refuses and gives her his key
* Brennan and Angela see a report from Hannah when she's in Afghanistan and Angela says she's attractive and sexy (hot). Brennan replies with that in Afghanistan, the temp is above 100 degrees to which Angela replies she means attracive-hot, not sexy-hot.
* Brennan is in a convo with Booth at some point where she brings up love. Booth kind of ignores her. Seems an awkward moment/scene.
* Sweets and Booth have a convo about Hannah since Sweets overhears Booth being lovey dovey to Hannah on the phone. Another awkward convo happens but now between Sweets and Booth.
* Booth and Hannah seem to be cute in the beginning of the ep.
* They are about the kiss at some point but get interrupted
* end scene appears to be B&B drinking at the end of the case. Either Booth talks about Hannah, or she is there, not certain, but he mentions he's glad she(Hannah)'s there.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS! I mean it. It is good to know I don't have to bother watching the first few episodes. I prefer knowing as opposed to wondering what is up. I will probably check in on the forum to see if it becomes worth watching again - but, honestly, I doubt it. What's that thing about missing their moment? They did. It just reads like soap opera b.s. now. Too bad, it was good while it lasted. Neutral
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:05 pm

He gives her a key?! That's scary. I have feeling that this may be a little more serious for Booth unlike past relationships. But let's look on the positive side. Very Happy Brennan will be supportive at first, but then she may be torn with her love for Booth and him being happy with someone else. And Booth WILL realize that their relationship is not as strong in the real world as it was in a battlefield because this can't be permanent. I still have no doubt that B&B will end up together eventually...(thought I think I might skip the SO arch episodes)

But I am surprised that they haven't cast her yet or that we haven't heard more about her.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:09 pm

It must mean something that she came to town with plans to stay at a hotel, so it must mean that it was at least a surprise to Booth that she shows up.

Just keep repeating...it's only temporary, it's only temporary, it's only temporary....then run down through all the Shipper mantras "everything happens eventually", "it all works out in the end", etc.

So not crazy about the name....maybe it's because of Hannah Montana, but when I hear the name Hannah, I think teeny-bopper...not some rough and tumble tough war journalist....

My husband says that with as many people from Buffy/Angel that have shown up on Bones, that his girlfriend might end up being played by Charisma Carpenter. Can you even imagine? LOL!

Last edited by crzy4bones on Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:10 pm

Yeah, my moment is - It's done, and I'm done with it. I'm sad about it, but what's done is done. They just completely broke the connection between them. You what they say about broken bones: they can be reset, but they are never as strong as before - especially when you're older (like in season six.) Sad
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:11 pm

I do not think for a second that they missed their moment. but, i'm still not sure where they are going with this hannah person. The formula for bones is constant and BB are the center. You take that center out....and you have no show. Even DB has said him and Emily make sure every single thing comes back to BB even if it's just case stuff. So...it will be interesting to see if this does as well. Hannah can't possibly stay in the picture too long. Let's be honest....more than two or three episodes and it's grey's anatomy and viewers drop like flies.

I wish we knew more casting wise. Then at least we could get a feel for how long she would be around for.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:12 pm

[quote="crzy4bones"]Just keep repeating...it's only temporary, it's only temporary, it's only temporary....then run down through all the Shipper mantras "everything happens eventually", "it all works out in the end", etc.

So not crazy about the name....maybe it's because of Hannah Montana, but when I hear the name Hannah, I think teeny-bopper...not some rough and tumble tough war journalist....[/quote

I don't like her name either because it reminds me of teenage pop star, not a journalist.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:14 pm

I don't want to offend anyone named hannah but the first and last name together just made me LOL for some reason..

All I hear is Hannah Banana

Already looking forward to the episode where miss Banana finds out that there is only room for 1 woman in booth's life
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:14 pm

We know from the spoilers that brennan is happy with it AT FIRST how freakin' long will it take her to be not happy with it? I'm kinda peeved. They have sucked all the excitement out of this season for me. I'm dreading comic con now. What horrible things are they going to tell us to keep us "guessing?"

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:17 pm

Beliskner wrote:I don't want to offend anyone named hannah but the first and last name together just made me LOL for some reason..

All I hear is Hannah Banana

Already looking forward to the episode where miss Banana finds out that there is only room for 1 woman in booth's life

You bring up a good point and I'm glad you did just as I was gonna go to bed upset. Booth and this girl started something away in another country where things were tense and exciting. There was no one else in his life. Literally. They try to make it work at home when he has a gorgeous partner, friends, a son...and ex-girlfriend. That gets messy and not at all like it was before. Booth now has to juggle the two parts of his life. Interesting.

What is the case about? Sometimes, the case kind of gives clues as to what the relationships are doing. You know? Are the couple in the cave representing booth/brennan or booth and hannah? Seems the couple in the cave is on purpose since hannah shows up in this episode.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next