Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aphids, lunch, and a dead couple in a cave?

+10
treble21
bailey
elyon
ToZiKa
dawnsfire
IheartB&B
Brain&Heart
kat0505
jro54
MI_Bonesgirl
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Aphids, lunch, and a dead couple in a cave? Empty Aphids, lunch, and a dead couple in a cave?

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:58 am

SN is back with his evil, cryptical tweets. I have to say I have actually missed him Very Happy

"Just finished half an ice cream sandwich and a bowl of chocolate and coffee. Now on to that dead couple in the cave"

"Talks with casting... aphids providing bone clues... dreams of lunch...

... they peer around the rock and find them... in each others arms..."

I am officially excited about S6 now. Bring it on, boys!!! boxing

MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Aphids, lunch, and a dead couple in a cave? Empty Re: Aphids, lunch, and a dead couple in a cave?

Post by jro54 Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:00 am

I am sooooo ready for S6. Bring it ON!
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Aphids, lunch, and a dead couple in a cave? Empty Re: Aphids, lunch, and a dead couple in a cave?

Post by kat0505 Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:21 am

You can count me in as well! I can't wait.

I'm watching every Friday, to start the weekend, one Bones dvd (4 episodes) starting from the 3rd season. I hope this and the ABY will get me through the summer.
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:04 pm

ahhh that SN is such a teaser!!!

what does aphids mean though?

Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by IheartB&B Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:19 pm

Brain&Heart to answer your question aphids are plant lice.

IheartB&B
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:55 pm

Aphids are tiny bugs that like plants...

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I'm a little surprised that they'd be in a cave. Guess it depends on how far from the entrance or other entry the bodies are found and if there's any sort of lichen or moss.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:55 pm

IheartB&B wrote:Brain&Heart to answer your question aphids are plant lice.

I just googled that.....could have just read on apparently

but I found myself a pic of them, so I thought I'd post it
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

I'm not sure if any of this has anything to do with s6 in the end.....we all know how SN can be
but the 'in each others arms' sounds pretty good anyway

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:00 pm

ToZiKa wrote:I'm not sure if any of this has anything to do with s6 in the end.....we all know how SN can be
Don't be surprised if it turns out to refer to the dead couple...we all know the games they like to play with us hapless fans!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:47 pm

dawnsfire wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:I'm not sure if any of this has anything to do with s6 in the end.....we all know how SN can be
Don't be surprised if it turns out to refer to the dead couple...we all know the games they like to play with us hapless fans!

queen

with SN you never know.....maybe he was talking about the aphids..... Wink

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:43 pm

thanx. never would have guessd them to be plant life lol Razz

'they peer around the rock and find them... in each others arms' im guessing this is refering to the bodies but SN is making us think its B&B... but then again he might know us too well and think that we would not believe he would give such a spoiler and that we will then think it is about the bodies but in actual fact it is B&B. hehehe... but yeah i doubt that! lol.
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:26 am

Brain&Heart wrote:thanx. never would have guessd them to be plant life lol Razz

'they peer around the rock and find them... in each others arms' im guessing this is refering to the bodies but SN is making us think its B&B... but then again he might know us too well and think that we would not believe he would give such a spoiler and that we will then think it is about the bodies but in actual fact it is B&B. hehehe... but yeah i doubt that! lol.

one can never be sure when it comes to HH and SN......they are sneaky like that

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:44 am

The tentative (penciled-in, maybe, unlocked) title for ep1, Season 6 is "The Gorilla in the Room". Could change. Probably. Most likely. On Twitter. Any bets the gorilla refers to B&B's feelings for each other. Oh God, here we go again. Another season of let's pretend we don't belong together!

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:14 am

I guess I'm okay with waiting until the end. I just want the writing to be realistic and creative and for B&B to have their old chemistry back, not like those, "I love you, but I just can't say it," moments, but more of the S2 sexual tension and chemistry. I like it that their relationship has progressed into a deeper love for each other, but I just think the chemistry and sexual tension is more entertaining to me.

For some reason, all I really want in S6 is to learn more about Booth's past. I posted this on another thread, but I really want to see Brennan tell Booth about what Pops told her about his dad. I could bring them closer together and it could be a perfect opportunity for Brennan to show Booth that she really cares about him. Seeing him with another woman is not going to push her over the edge enough to admit her feelings to him. It's just going to reinforce that belief that she can't have him. And She would have to some real ovaries of steel to convince him that she's better for him...That's way I think if Brennan is in situation where she is has to be there for him, it can be proof that she can be there for him. I would also like to see them realize that they are in a relationship, but I think that depends on if they get renewed for S7.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:55 am

elyon wrote:The tentative (penciled-in, maybe, unlocked) title for ep1, Season 6 is "The Gorilla in the Room". Could change. Probably. Most likely. On Twitter. Any bets the gorilla refers to B&B's feelings for each other. Oh God, here we go again. Another season of let's pretend we don't belong together!

I don't think i am going to buy into what he is tweeting. He did say that more than likely it would change. And after he has made his point that he wont be giving out spoilers, i dont think that he would just so quickly go against that and give us the title.
i dont know. i could very well be wrong. but even if it is true- i doubt the Gorilla is an actual Gorilla.... more like a giant elephant! or maybe it is a Gorilla. ahh i dont know, i can't keep a constant thought lol.
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:15 am

Brain&Heart wrote:
i dont know. i could very well be wrong. but even if it is true- i doubt the Gorilla is an actual Gorilla.... more like a giant elephant! or maybe it is a Gorilla. ahh i dont know, i can't keep a constant thought lol.

I don't know, their episodes titles are usually pretty literal. At least the ones that describe the crime. My guess, they literally find a Gorilla in a room that somehow they get involved in investigating. The subtle reference to the relationship is just an extra twist. Smile And, it has to be the dead couple Stephen is tweeting about being "in each other's arms" ... why would BB be hiding behind a rock? lol
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:00 pm

This is just speculation, but what if the "gorilla" symbolizes Booth's SO that he brings home (assuming the rumors are true) Razz or B&B's feelings for each other or it could just be a gorilla. The titles of the episodes are usually very literal when they are about the crime, but some of them are also B&B's relationship. But HH said that he will probably change anyways.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:10 pm

bailey wrote:
Brain&Heart wrote:

I don't know, their episodes titles are usually pretty literal. At least the ones that describe the crime. My guess, they literally find a Gorilla in a room that somehow they get involved in investigating. The subtle reference to the relationship is just an extra twist. Smile And, it has to be the dead couple Stephen is tweeting about being "in each other's arms" ... why would BB be hiding behind a rock? lol

I was going to write pretty much exactly this and then realized it had already been said, I couldn't agree more with you on both points thumbsup
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:31 am

UMMM...WTF??? Where and how did Ausiello get a title out of that tweet???

Question: Do you have something on Bones? I don’t care what, just something? —Margo
Ausiello: Series creator Hart Hanson announced yesterday via Twitter that the “tentative, penciled-in, maybe, unlocked title for [episode] 1, season 6, is ‘The Gorilla in the Room.’” But that’s not the big news. This is the big news: Sources confirm to me exclusively that the title of episode 2 is “Their Arms Around Each Other.” What does it all mean?! Hit the comments with your theories!

LMAO!! I think it's funny the bloggers are going as crazy as the fans with speculation. I kind of love that!!
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:35 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:UMMM...WTF??? Where and how did Ausiello get a title out of that tweet???

Question: Do you have something on Bones? I don’t care what, just something? —Margo
Ausiello: Series creator Hart Hanson announced yesterday via Twitter that the “tentative, penciled-in, maybe, unlocked title for [episode] 1, season 6, is ‘The Gorilla in the Room.’” But that’s not the big news. This is the big news: Sources confirm to me exclusively that the title of episode 2 is “Their Arms Around Each Other.” What does it all mean?! Hit the comments with your theories!

LMAO!! I think it's funny the bloggers are going as crazy as the fans with speculation. I kind of love that!!

SN had tweeted this just after HH tweeted the "first episode title" so I guess that's where Ausiello had his info "confirmed" LMAO!

Episode Two Title: "Their Arms Around Each Other"... since that gorilla thing is taken.

of course said tweet was followed by these gems.

Or maybe "The Meal in the Mouth

Or... "That Delicious Roast Pork I Had For Lunch Today"

I think the actual title is this last one LOL

Last edited by treble21 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:36 am

From SN's tweets:

# ... they peer around the rock and find them... in each others arms... 2:48 PM Jun 18th via web

Talks with casting... aphids providing bone clues... dreams of lunch... 12:26 PM Jun 18th via web

Episode Two Title: "Their Arms Around Each Other"... since that gorilla thing is taken.

All meant to be tongue in cheek except maybe 'dreams of lunch'. Any statement with 'dream' in it now raises a Pavlovian reaction vis-a-vis B&B. And we all know that SN uses food as a metaphor for sex in any B&B discussion -- except for coffee, which isn't code for anything.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:38 am

treble21 wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:UMMM...WTF??? Where and how did Ausiello get a title out of that tweet???

SN had tweeted this just after HH tweeted the "first episode title" so I guess that's where Ausiello had his info "confirmed" LMAO!

I see-LMAO I missed that tweet from SN. Makes sense now. Jeesh even WE know not to take everything they say seriously!!! And confirmed exclusively to Ausiello?? Yeah confirmed to him and SN's 4,891 other followers!!!! What a dork.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:08 am

WTF, Confirmed exclusively to Ausiello?! And to like of all of his followers on twitter. And does Auseillo really think that is the title of the episode?! Even we know not to take any of SN's tweets seriously!!! I have never payed to much attention to what Ausiello and the Zapsit girls, but if Ausiello thinks he can get info from SN's tweets, he has seriously lost his mind.

Last edited by jro54 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:46 am

Yeah confirmed to him and SN's 4,891 other followers!!!!

and who knows how many like me who aren't registered on Twitter but still read his tweets. LOL!

And...Korbi and Marissa are no longer with Zap2it

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:10 am

treble21 wrote:

I was going to write pretty much exactly this and then realized it had already been said, I couldn't agree more with you on both points thumbsup

Great minds think alike. Wink

And, ok, Ausiello has never made much sense to me, but he's really lost his mind if he took that tweet has confirmation of the episode title. I mean, seriously?
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:30 pm

LOL... I agree. Speaking of Ausiello,... I watched a 'special' where he interviewed the cast of another show I really like in a long special(True Blood... not to go on about another show here... just bringing it up to make a statement about Ausiello....)

Anyway, on this interview with the show creater and actors, Ausiello came across as a complete moron. It was absolutely awful the way he questioned them. It was like a "star-struck Opie was tryin' hard to come up with somethin' to say". And at least a time or two he called one awesome actor by his character's name (instead of his REAL name), and kinda questioned some of the more "secondary" actors of the ensemble cast in a way that implied they didn't matter much. It was kinda strange, to say the least.
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum