Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S6 E2 "The Couple in the Cave" Sides

+44
THX1138
SocksNTies
19ana89
bonesparticulat
Lorna Doone
Kamera
downtownlove99
kat0505
DONEWITHIT
gordongordonfan
Ankuuh
jhi1005
anteater
TinkonBrink
bonedoc
mommahurley
CiscoAg
dawnsfire
boreanazlover82
katharine
jjrobinson73
Beliskner
joybrennan
bugaboo628
andreana22
recoveringbonesaddict
heirofloki
Lo
bailey
jsgemini
dreamerktm411
MoonlightGardenias
sanasus
treble21
BrainySmurf0302
ReginaPhalange
HermioneGirl101
tinge1990
SnoopGirl
tinkrella
MI_Bonesgirl
crzy4bones
Evil Monkey
jro54
48 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

S6 E2 "The Couple in the Cave" Sides Empty S6 E2 "The Couple in the Cave" Sides

Post by jro54 Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:24 pm

squarechicken: Episode Two is out. Not down and out, just out. It opens with a... and then we get to see the...

Oh, let me guess, "and then we get to see the...SO." Ugh!!! For a while, I was so far away in my little fantasy world of B&B having "coffin" sex in the Egyptian storage room and Brennan stipping Booth all the way down, but this has definitely brought me back to reality, BUT that doesn't me that my fantasy dream can't happen...someday.

Last edited by jro54 on Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

S6 E2 "The Couple in the Cave" Sides Empty Re: S6 E2 "The Couple in the Cave" Sides

Post by Evil Monkey Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:29 pm

I love how people fill in the blanks with the worse possible assumptions they can think of and then actually think that's what they really meant.
Evil Monkey
Evil Monkey
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

S6 E2 "The Couple in the Cave" Sides Empty Re: S6 E2 "The Couple in the Cave" Sides

Post by crzy4bones Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:34 pm

I know...my mind was more like....and then we get to see...the dead body....after all, it is BONES. LOL!

I'm not sure why the possible existence of an SO doesn't bother me...maybe it's because I'm having another "not so fond of Brennan" day...LOL..even though I've only been up for 20 minutes. HAHA!

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:32 pm

So...I had this dream last night where B&B FINALLY got together-and it was HOT. Premonition maybe? Or just wierd that I had a dream about fictional TV characters?? scratch
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:26 pm

haha I don't think that the writers are referring to her as "the s/o" lol so most likely a sentence wouldn't say "then we see the s/o" it would say "then we see booth's g/f" lol so we can probably rest easy on that sentence Wink

speaking of the s/o has there still been no casting news? they are filming the first episode now....wouldn't they have had to cast her? unless she's not in the first. do you think she will show up later into it? I'm not sure which would be worse. I was kinda of hoping to get it over and done with. If the s/o happens, that is.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:30 pm

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:So...I had this dream last night where B&B FINALLY got together-and it was HOT. Premonition maybe? Or just wierd that I had a dream about fictional TV characters?? scratch
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
When I have a BONES dream, Brennan is not in them, or she is and just "stands there". And I can't seem to be any other age than 12 in them *sigh*

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:38 pm

SnoopGirl wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:So...I had this dream last night where B&B FINALLY got together-and it was HOT. Premonition maybe? Or just wierd that I had a dream about fictional TV characters?? scratch
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
When I have a BONES dream, Brennan is not in them, or she is and just "stands there". And I can't seem to be any other age than 12 in them *sigh*

Aww you could totally hook up with Sweets then!! cheers

Just kidding Very Happy
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinge1990 Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:52 pm

haha anyone knows the title of the episode?

tinge1990
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:47 am

SnoopGirl wrote:

My Bones dreams are always about Cam and Angela... The rest of the characters are there, but it revolves around those two.

Anywho...

It opens with one of those things, like a family arguing at breakfast or people sneaking away to hook up, and then they see the dead body, I figure. Because it'd be just like SN to make us think "oooooh, he's leaving blanks, it's gotta be important" and then have it be completely normal. Right?
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by ReginaPhalange Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:08 am

HermioneGirl101 wrote:

It opens with one of those things, like a family arguing at breakfast or people sneaking away to hook up, and then they see the dead body, I figure. Because it'd be just like SN to make us think "oooooh, he's leaving blanks, it's gotta be important" and then have it be completely normal. Right?

Probably will open the way you suggest. I stopped really paying attention to SN: I feel like he's toying with us all the time. Evil or Very Mad
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:38 am

Please excuse my ignorance, but what is an SO..?
It might be somthig totally obvious, hahah but I am very limited in my spoiler diving activities.

Oh, I have wierd dreams too. O.o hahah I had one where they were sitting at the diner and Booth was trying to get her to eat pie and he was getting annoyed. so she stood up, was like "I DON'T WANT ANY OF YOUR *effing* PIE!" and smooshed it on his face and walked out and Booth was just like O.O. hahahah XD

~Sunnie sunny ~
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 125
Say What You Want : In somnis veritas
Failure needs excuse. Success needs none.
Touching live wires on a high tension line could result in side effects such as: sneezing, twitching, headaches, DEATH, seizures, congestment. Wink
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:42 am

BrainySmurf0302 wrote:Please excuse my ignorance, but what is an SO..?
It might be somthig totally obvious, hahah but I am very limited in my spoiler diving activities.

Oh, I have wierd dreams too. O.o hahah I had one where they were sitting at the diner and Booth was trying to get her to eat pie and he was getting annoyed. so she stood up, was like "I DON'T WANT ANY OF YOUR *effing* PIE!" and smooshed it on his face and walked out and Booth was just like O.O. hahahah XD

~Sunnie sunny ~

SO = signifigant other... or rather the chick that's supposed to follow Booth back to D.C.

regarding the dreams... I have never had a wierd Bones related dream, and I'm not going to discuss my DB related dreams Razz
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by sanasus Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:03 am

Itching on some new sides coming out for this episode... The weather's been awful here so I've been staying indoors getting restless. Evil or Very Mad

Fingers crossed for some new news tomorrow too... Very Happy
sanasus
sanasus
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-04-13

http://www.twitter.com/sanasus

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:22 am

The only wired Bones dreams that I've head were like really horrible nightmares thanks to Robert and his evil fantansies. Evil or Very Mad Like I had this dream I was watching an episode where this serial killer kidnapped Brennan and Booth saved her, so he went to visit her in the hospital and he kissed her on the head. Then he went to meet the SO (she was tall and Blonde and a journalist) and they kissed, so I tried to turn the TV or chnage the channel, but I couldn't. I remember throwing the remote at the TV and braking it. It was horrible.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:57 am

If there really will be an SO in the first place, I'd rather she just come right away too. I'd be okay if she shows up in the end of the first because otherwise it wouldn't make that much sense. I mean, I guess that it would but once he's back in the swing of things in DC and he doesn't even bother contacting her, one would think the woman would get the point.

Unless of course they bring her in during sweeps week when it's "one year later" and that's when her time in the unit is up, so she decides to fly to DC and make it work. But probably not. That, IMO, just comes across as far too soapy.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:47 am

MoonlightGardenias wrote:If there really will be an SO in the first place, I'd rather she just come right away too. I'd be okay if she shows up in the end of the first because otherwise it wouldn't make that much sense. I mean, I guess that it would but once he's back in the swing of things in DC and he doesn't even bother contacting her, one would think the woman would get the point.

Unless of course they bring her in during sweeps week when it's "one year later" and that's when her time in the unit is up, so she decides to fly to DC and make it work. But probably not. That, IMO, just comes across as far too soapy.

No. No no no to that scenario. If we have to have a SO let's just get her here and get rid of her quickly and as painlessly as possible. Why drag out the inevitable? Oh wait, this is Bones, where they have been dragging out the inevitable for 6 FREAKIN YEARS. Evil or Very Mad
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamerktm411 Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:15 am

Good: Sides probably in 3 or 4 days!!! Woohoo!

Bad: Possibly meeting SO. pale
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:00 am

Maybe we will get a name for the SO-you know so we can make up a creative nickname for her? Twisted Evil
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:44 am

That'd be good, since the only names I can make up for her now are long strings of profanity.
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!

Back to top Go down

Post by jsgemini Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:54 am

It opens with a couple making out in the shadows and then we get to see the squints turn the lights on to reveal the couple as Booth and Brennan!

Now back to reality...

It opens with a couple walking to a secret make out place when the girl screams and then we get to see the remains of two skeletons intwined.
jsgemini
jsgemini
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:13 am

I have a question. Why do so many of the openers involve couples hooking up? Is it to try and compensate for no BB funtimes?
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:17 am

HermioneGirl101 wrote:That'd be good, since the only names I can make up for her now are long strings of profanity.

Maybe we could just call her "%^*!@#!" Razz
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:03 am

Okay, lemme try to pronounce that... nope. She could be "the character formerly known as SO" if we end up with that name.
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:40 am

I just saw this on Bonesspoilersblog. Season 6, episode two is called, "The Couple in the Cave."
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:53 am

Therefore we can most likely assume that this:

jsgemini wrote:
It opens with a couple walking to a secret make out place when the girl screams and then we get to see the remains of two skeletons intwined.

is all that SN was talking about.
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum