Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6x02 ~ The Couple in the Cave - Reviews

4 posters

Go down

6x02 ~ The Couple in the Cave - Reviews Empty 6x02 ~ The Couple in the Cave - Reviews

Post by CanadianBones Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:12 am

Reviews!
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

6x02 ~ The Couple in the Cave - Reviews Empty Re: 6x02 ~ The Couple in the Cave - Reviews

Post by joybrennan Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:45 pm

Here's an interesting one - the reviewer is an anthropologist - among other things. If you're interested in the forensics, check it out.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

6x02 ~ The Couple in the Cave - Reviews Empty Re: 6x02 ~ The Couple in the Cave - Reviews

Post by bailey Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:06 am

Ah, so glad I'm not the only one who thought something was off about Katheryn's acting.

'Bones' recap: George Clooney's Killing Spree
Heavy stuff! For a lighter touch, look to the light-comedy romantic stylings of impending parents Angela and Hodgins, who were planning their "babymoon." One last trip before Angela swells up to Hindenburg levels! But not even Baby Hodgins could make Papa Hodgins take his eyes off Hannah. He was brain-smitten. And Angela noticed. Uh-oh! "Goddess on high," he said. "Mother of my unborn child," he pleaded. "Love of my life," he begged. His baby mama was placated. But he still snuck one last peek at Hannah, embedded in a deeply unconvincing Afghanistan.

Oh, Hannah. Viewers, I tend to have a pretty open mind about important new guest stars, but her delivery is so bizarre: “This is. The BEST lunch. I've had in. A long TIME.” Now, there's nothing wrong with bizarre. But especially when Emily Deschanel is so committed to the I-am-a-genius girl-droid act, it's difficult to believe Katheryn Winnick as a lady version of Anderson Cooper.

I actually probably would've been a bit surprised by the ending of the criminal case…but halfway through the episode, my girlfriend said, "Oh, it's the park ranger." Bingo Bango Bongo! The dead man was an ex-alcoholic, who had purchased alcohol for the Park Ranger's niece before she went drunk driving and killed herself. Tangled backstory, but there was something weirdly moving about the Ranger begging Booth, “We're both soldiers. You understand. No trial!" People, Bones is still a really, really good crime show…but as a romance, it's starting to go flat.

Did this episode make you forget the season premiere? Are fig trees ruined forever now? Did anyone else find themselves laughing really uncontrollably at that sneezing scene? (I can't help it. I know it's a cheap laugh, but I have terrible allergies, so it was like watching my life onscreen, except handsomer.)
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:23 pm

bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:24 pm

SeeleyBaby's review

Conversely, in this episode of BONES, we saw a different couple… who is doomed forever. And by that, I mean Booth and his new girlfriend, Hannah. Ey yo! I kid, I kid. Of course I mean the victims. I’ll be honest with you, this episode was the first hour of the show which I’ve ever been GLAD to see end. Not because I didn’t love it, because I did.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:24 pm

Hart Hanson and I have reached a disagreement in regards to Booth and Brennan's relationship, which is uncomfortable. But nowhere near as uncomfortable as Booth's new girlfriend Hannah is making Brennan.

bugaboo628
bugaboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:25 pm

'Bones' got back to business this episode after last week's reunion. The Jeffersonian lab was free of stuffed woolly mammoths, we had yet another set of skeletons discovered at a park around the Washington, D.C. area, Hodgins got to perform one of his famous experiments -- and on a live person, to boot -- and Dr. Clark Edison returned to once again feel uncomfortable about all the personal business being conducted at the Jeffersonian.

bugaboo628
bugaboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:25 pm

Alright, Bones fans, it's official. This week's episode, "The Couple in the Cave," featured the introduction of Booth's new girlfriend, war correspondent Hannah Burley, and I think it's pretty safe to say that she's already shaking things up.

bugaboo628
bugaboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down