Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HH tweeted me about the Booth GF story

+17
gordongordonfan
SnoopGirl
otismotis
mereva
Brain&Heart
heirofloki
tinkrella
MoonlightGardenias
Minna
jro54
Pat
joybrennan
elyon
crzy4bones
MI_Bonesgirl
treble21
DONEWITHIT
21 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

HH tweeted me about the Booth GF story - Page 4 Empty Re: HH tweeted me about the Booth GF story

Post by bugaboo628 Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:31 am

DoyoubelieveinkarmaHH? wrote:Well, being new in theworld of tweeter has its advantages , and half ofthe time I have no idea what I amdoing.

I have been following HH since the season ended and I have replied to some of his tweets. Never ever expected for him to get back to me. And he did, the conversation went like that:

HH Tweets : " I have to admit, that lots of time the criticism tv writers and producers get from fans sounds like this : [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

****( Actiually pretty funny reading)

I replied after I read it : "Pretty funny. However, I still think that we have the right to be the way we are to protect our beloved shows, for instance, I find the story of Booth getting a Journalist GF lousy and nonsesical for this season. You must agree."

HH replied : "How do you know? You don't even know that story ot of it's legit or even exists."

So I replied : "Ah we all KNOW , Marisa KNOWS and you KNOW that we KNOW, but you are right, you have the benefit of the doubt, I will give you that. Prove that the GF story is another "urban myth" from the fandom . Can you prove that that it does not exists and it is not legit?

So far no response.... Twisted Evil

Marisa is getting her info from other sources. She knows nothing more than we do. TV Guide did all the talking on the SO storyline.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

HH tweeted me about the Booth GF story - Page 4 Empty Re: HH tweeted me about the Booth GF story

Post by elyon Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:36 am

I think you have to factor in SN's saying that Booth would try to move on next season as indicating some sort of SO storyline. But he also said categorically that B&B would be gone a full year and now it turns out to be seven months. So obviously changes have been/are being made. Who knows who or what the infamous SO will turn out to be. The one actress mentioned apparently is expecting a baby in August so that doesn't look likely.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:58 pm

OMG. I LOVE this thread. We start out talking about this infamous SO and end up talking about Booth going commando and Brennan going face to face with all of Booth's glory. Love it! Very Happy I don't have any emotion to even care about the SO anymore. All we know is that Booth will come back with a girlfriend, she will be a journalist and that she will be temporary, but we still have know idea how this will play out, so there is really no point in freaking out when we don't what is going to happen.

@Mi Bonesgirl Thanks for putting that delightful image in my head. thumbsup

Last edited by jro54 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:00 am; edited 2 times in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:59 pm

joybrennan wrote:Sigh. I'm heading on vacation - don't know if I'll have cell or wireless service...if so, I'll have to sustain myself with the memories of this thread. Twisted Evil

Have fun on your vacation! I'm sure they will be so much juicy information from comic con when you get back.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:47 pm

treble21 wrote:OH wow.... I'm seriously LMAO right now, I can't believe I actually posted that..... and it's true I did think Booth was commando kinda guy (until goop on the girl when it was discovered that he's apparently a boxer guy ... booo!!!)

MI_Bonesgirl - that was a rather enjoyable mental picture, thank-you Wink

We already knew he was a boxer guy from Man in the Fallout Shelter, when he had to drop his pants for the shot remember? I believe they were Christmas-y boxers. Laughing

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:03 pm

yeah I remember now, I think they had reindeer on them Smile now I think I'm gonna go back to my drunk fantasy land where boxers don't exist Wink
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:28 pm

Oh I can work with the boxers too..

Brennan at some point raided Booth's closet, she has him over for mac & cheese...Booth shows up to find Brennan wearing only a pair of his boxers and one of his white dress shirts.... Twisted Evil
(Yeah I know the scenario works better sans boxers, and Booth's boxers are probably at least 3x too big for Brennan, but just go with it!!)
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:46 pm

I know there is a whole thread dedicated to hot pictures, but i thought this was necissary here! LOL Razz Razz Razz

[img][Only admins are allowed to see this link][/img]

I'm all for Booth in boxers.

oh, its funny how off topic we end up sometimes lol. but what a good tangent Smile
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:05 am

Now THAT ^ just made my day Very Happy
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:21 am

Brain&Heart wrote:I know there is a whole thread dedicated to hot pictures, but i thought this was necissary here! LOL Razz Razz Razz

[img][Only admins are allowed to see this link][/img]

I'm all for Booth in boxers.

oh, its funny how off topic we end up sometimes lol. but what a good tangent Smile

Hmmm he does work the boxers quite well, maybe I can be persuaded to accept them Smile
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:05 am

[quote="Pat"]Eternal optimist here. sunny

I think Brennan has learned her life lessons about love (witness her conversations with Angela); her satellite phone is her direct link to Booth and they've been talking the whole time. She and Cam weren't friends so I can see her not talking with Cam but I know she and Ange have been talking. Can't wait to have her "take no prisoners" attitude back. shoot

The S/O thing has been overworked on the show and if someone does show up who knew Booth in Afghanistan it is going to be more of a stalker than a love interest. I thought they were VERY clear about their feelings for each other when they parted. I love you

I have to love your enthusiasm here...but perhaps it would be a good idea to point out that your "I know they've been talking the whole time" statemen is really your wish , not anything you've read or had confirmed. You know how people take little things and run with them, and soon we have a gossip storm based on misinformation. Been a victim of that myself. ha ha.

I agree with you on the point that if there is a significant other, it could be more of a stalker type, than someone Booth chooses to try to love. Ah ha. just had a thought... What if the imbedded, journalist/correspondent, is actually the new Big Bad that shows up? Now That would be something we're not expecting?

Hart has said over and over, and he has responded to me on twitter numerous times, that he does not confirm or deny that rumored spoiler, but that we absolutely do not know what is going to happen Since everyone seems to think that a S/O for Booth is what is going to happen, and Hart says we don't know what's going to happen, I take that to mean, that the rumor is not at all accurate, and that it's something competely different than what we are all panicking and talking about. I'm going to wait and see. For Now.

scratch

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by DONEWITHIT Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:51 am

[quote="mommahurley"]
Pat wrote:Eternal optimist here. sunny

I think Brennan has learned her life lessons about love (witness her conversations with Angela); her satellite phone is her direct link to Booth and they've been talking the whole time. She and Cam weren't friends so I can see her not talking with Cam but I know she and Ange have been talking. Can't wait to have her "take no prisoners" attitude back. shoot

The S/O thing has been overworked on the show and if someone does show up who knew Booth in Afghanistan it is going to be more of a stalker than a love interest. I thought they were VERY clear about their feelings for each other when they parted. I love you

I have to love your enthusiasm here...but perhaps it would be a good idea to point out that your "I know they've been talking the whole time" statemen is really your wish , not anything you've read or had confirmed. You know how people take little things and run with them, and soon we have a gossip storm based on misinformation. Been a victim of that myself. ha ha.

I agree with you on the point that if there is a significant other, it could be more of a stalker type, than someone Booth chooses to try to love. Ah ha. just had a thought... What if the imbedded, journalist/correspondent, is actually the new Big Bad that shows up? Now That would be something we're not expecting?

Hart has said over and over, and he has responded to me on twitter numerous times, that he does not confirm or deny that rumored spoiler, but that we absolutely do not know what is going to happen Since everyone seems to think that a S/O for Booth is what is going to happen, and Hart says we don't know what's going to happen, I take that to mean, that the rumor is not at all accurate, and that it's something competely different than what we are all panicking and talking about. I'm going to wait and see. For Now.

scratch

Love the stalker idea...love it loveit!!
And all of you people are so optimistc about this season while I feel there is trainwreck about to happen. I am calling a Code Blue... no no I am sorry we strandarized that now so I am calling a "external triage"!! In the meantime, I havetaken the decision to skip all SO episdoes, like I did with the onewithCatherine that I did not watch and I will never do. But thatis just me andmy lack of tolerance to any gal nearBooth thatis not Bones.Not like I likeBones all thetime because most of the times I want to knock some sense in here literally,meaningwant to hit the woman . Anyway....after a full weeked of traumas I will get some rest and I will be back later, Sleep
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 187
Say What You Want : Ifyou don't have anything constructive to say,silence is your best friend.
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:10 am

I agree with all of you. And I am staying optimistic about this. HH has tweeted so mnay times in response to fans bugging him about this SO thing that we have absolutley no idea what is going to happen. All we know is that Booth will come with a significant other, that she will be a journalist and that she will most likely be temporary, but we still have no idea how this will play out. She might not even be his "girlfriend," just basically a stalker that follows Booth back to DC. And it's always the tabloids that make a huge deal about. Like when Catherine was introduced, I read so many articles about how she was going to be Booth's "girlfriend" and that she will be a recurring character, but she was only in three scenes. So I really don't see any point in freaking out about something that we don't even how it will play out.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:47 am

[quote="mommahurley"]
Pat wrote:Eternal optimist here. :sunny:

I think Brennan has learned her life lessons about love (witness her conversations with Angela); her satellite phone is her direct link to Booth and they've been talking the whole time. She and Cam weren't friends so I can see her not talking with Cam but I know she and Ange have been talking. Can't wait to have her "take no prisoners" attitude back. :shoot:

The S/O thing has been overworked on the show and if someone does show up who knew Booth in Afghanistan it is going to be more of a stalker than a love interest. I thought they were VERY clear about their feelings for each other when they parted. :heart:

:sos: Can I know it in my heart?

That would be so cool. Booth could save her again; I miss that!

:scratch:

There is just no way that Booth is coming back with a real S/O. Remember in "Physicist", Booth says something like good people leave marks on each other which have to fade away and not just get scraped off because you are ready to move on. Bones has left marks on him; he is a person of good will who honors his feelings. They didn't promise to meet in one year to compare new relationships! They promised to meet in one year to see if the marks were still there.

Pat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 160
Say What You Want : Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.
Registration date : 2010-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by DONEWITHIT Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:45 am

jro54 wrote:I agree with all of you. And I am staying optimistic about this. HH has tweeted so mnay times in response to fans bugging him about this SO thing that we have absolutley no idea what is going to happen. All we know is that Booth will come with a significant other, that she will be a journalist and that she will most likely be temporary, but we still have no idea how this will play out. She might not even be his "girlfriend," just basically a stalker that follows Booth back to DC. And it's always the tabloids that make a huge deal about. Like when Catherine was introduced, I read so many articles about how she was going to be Booth's "girlfriend" and that she will be a recurring character, but she was only in three scenes. So I really don't see any point in freaking out about something that we don't even how it will play out.

Just a clarificiation. We fans do not bug HH with questions about the show. We make his show successful but keeping the hype Twisted Evil
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Say What You Want : Ifyou don't have anything constructive to say,silence is your best friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:28 am

jro54 wrote:I agree with all of you. And I am staying optimistic about this. HH has tweeted so mnay times in response to fans bugging him about this SO thing that we have absolutley no idea what is going to happen. All we know is that Booth will come with a significant other, that she will be a journalist and that she will most likely be temporary, but we still have no idea how this will play out. She might not even be his "girlfriend," just basically a stalker that follows Booth back to DC. And it's always the tabloids that make a huge deal about. Like when Catherine was introduced, I read so many articles about how she was going to be Booth's "girlfriend" and that she will be a recurring character, but she was only in three scenes. So I really don't see any point in freaking out about something that we don't even how it will play out.

To be honest.... we don't even know that! We just think we know it based on spoilers for which HH says... "We have no idea if they even exist!!! " and "we have no idea what is going to happen". He isn't saying that any of the spoilers are accurate. and the sides do not indicate anything about a significant other...so as it stands now...we no nothing except the part about being called back from their various locations to help CAM. That is in the sides. That's the only thing that we know for sure has been written down on a script...but we won't know if it's actually been shot and produced that way until we see it.

So basically we know bubkiss except that we have to wait and see.

The sides tell a story that sounds interesting to me, however, they totally make the Finale cliffhanger, one year later meeting at the coffee cart...heavy sign...turn walk away... Totally irrelevant. Score another one for a bad season 5 Finale, and let's hope season 6 is a whole heck of a lot better!

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:30 am

MLB
Pat wrote:
mommahurley wrote:
Pat wrote:Eternal optimist here. sunny

sos Can I know it in my heart?

I agree with you on the point that if there is a significant other, it could be more of a stalker type, than someone Booth chooses to try to love. Ah ha. just had a thought... What if the imbedded, journalist/correspondent, is actually the new Big Bad that shows up? Now That would be something we're not expecting

That would be so cool. Booth could save her again; I miss that!
Actually, I'm over the damsel in distress thing - let Bones save him. After all in this proposed scenario, Booth is the one dating the pyscho serial killer.

scratch

There is just no way that Booth is coming back with a real S/O. Remember in "Physicist", Booth says something like good people leave marks on each other which have to fade away and not just get scraped off because you are ready to move on. Bones has left marks on him; he is a person of good will who honors his feelings. They didn't promise to meet in one year to compare new relationships! They promised to meet in one year to see if the marks were still there.
[/quote]

Ahhh...but that would require character consistency - which, unfortunately, is no longer a given. No Mad
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:32 am

DoyoubelieveinkarmaHH? wrote:

Just a clarificiation. We fans do not bug HH with questions about the show. We make his show successful but keeping the hype Twisted Evil

Actually the hype created by the endless questions being asked over and over on Hart's twitter isn't even a blimp on the radar. A very small precentage of Bones fans are involved in the online fandom, and even smaller precentage of those fans follow Hart on Twitter.

Think about it this way ...

21,975 people (worldwide) follow Hart on Twitter. (Source: Hart's twitter page)

8.736 Million people (Just in the US, who watched LIVE, not on DVR or the internet) watched the season Finale of Bones (source link at end of post) .... So that means that only .25 of a percent of the people who watched the Bones finale follow Hart on Twitter. I think the guy has a point when he says we don't speak for the majority of fans. Smile

Hart obviously enjoys it or else he wouldn't be on Twitter, and I think it's awesome that he routinely resonds to fans but I don't think for a minute that HH thinks his bread is buttered by Twitter.

(Source: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by DONEWITHIT Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:51 am

bailey wrote:

Actually the hype created by the endless questions being asked over and over on Hart's twitter isn't even a blimp on the radar. A very small precentage of Bones fans are involved in the online fandom, and even smaller precentage of those fans follow Hart on Twitter.

Think about it this way ...

21,975 people (worldwide) follow Hart on Twitter. (Source: Hart's twitter page)

8.736 Million people (Just in the US, who watched LIVE, not on DVR or the internet) watched the season Finale of Bones (source link at end of post) .... So that means that only .25 of a percent of the people who watched the Bones finale follow Hart on Twitter. I think the guy has a point when he says we don't speak for the majority of fans. Smile

Hart obviously enjoys it or else he wouldn't be on Twitter, and I think it's awesome that he routinely resonds to fans but I don't think for a minute that HH thinks his bread is buttered by Twitter.

(Source: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Let me clarify , I was talking about the fans, not tweeter.
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:21 am

I do think that the fans who are "vocal" do give some indication of what the non on-line fans think. Using some more "accedotal" evidence: my aunt has been a huge Bones fan. She would never be on a fansite or tweet, or even write a letter about the show. She told me if they didn't get together in season five she was going to stop watching, "because it's enough already." She won't be watching this year. Cool
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:12 am

joybrennan wrote:I do think that the fans who are "vocal" do give some indication of what the non on-line fans think. Using some more "accedotal" evidence: my aunt has been a huge Bones fan. She would never be on a fansite or tweet, or even write a letter about the show. She told me if they didn't get together in season five she was going to stop watching, "because it's enough already." She won't be watching this year. 8)

I absolutely agree. The vocal fans are the canaries in the coal mine. HH&Co should think of us as the Bones Tea Party Movement!

Pat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Say What You Want : Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:29 am

Oh god please...do not call me a teabagger!!! lol. ugh.

puke

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:41 am

mommahurley wrote:Oh god please...do not call me a teabagger!!! lol. ugh.

:puke:

Only in the most positive aspect of taking the non-traditional, non-accepted position. Sorry to wreck your evening!

Pat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:49 am

Let me clarify , I was talking about the fans, not tweeter.

Yea, but isn't that pretty much the only way to communicate directly with Hart?
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:33 pm

mommahurley wrote:Oh god please...do not call me a teabagger!!! lol. ugh.

puke

DITTO! puke puke
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next