Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HH tweeted me about the Booth GF story

+17
gordongordonfan
SnoopGirl
otismotis
mereva
Brain&Heart
heirofloki
tinkrella
MoonlightGardenias
Minna
jro54
Pat
joybrennan
elyon
crzy4bones
MI_Bonesgirl
treble21
DONEWITHIT
21 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

HH tweeted me about the Booth GF story - Page 3 Empty Re: HH tweeted me about the Booth GF story

Post by joybrennan Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:17 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:I'd be down with a little B&B against the wall action cheers
HELL YEAH! (although, at this point, ANYWHERE will be great. I've always thought that couch in Brennan's office was rather convenient... sweatin)
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

HH tweeted me about the Booth GF story - Page 3 Empty Re: HH tweeted me about the Booth GF story

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:20 am

joybrennan wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:I'd be down with a little B&B against the wall action cheers
HELL YEAH! (although, at this point, ANYWHERE will be great. I've always thought that couch in Brennan's office was rather convenient... sweatin)

I still think they should find out just exactly how much room there is in the back of that Sequoia... Twisted Evil You know, for product placement and all....
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:16 am

Yeah...that's for when Booth decides Brennan should have the make-out experience she never had in high school. Twisted Evil
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:39 am

LMAO at how easily we go off topic. This thread started out as tweets about the SO and has turned into various places B&B should bump uglies. I love it!! Twisted Evil
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:39 am

Watching the episode today when Sweets fires Daisy and then they proceed to make out and Bones looks agast but then remarks, "They should not be doing that on the forensics platform."

All that I could think was, Booth and Bones could really make better use of that platform themselves. What a Face
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:42 am

Forensics platform, Brennan's office, Booth's desk, back of the Sequoia... My only stipulation is Brennan absolutely must drag him around by the tie. I'll leave the rest to your imaginations... Twisted Evil
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:14 am

Love the image!

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:28 am

Yeah, then she could do that little gripping-his-shirt-to-pull-him-closer number she did in during the mistletoe kiss... I'm seeing buttons flying... on the platform.... Twisted Evil sweatin
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamera Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:17 pm

You all have very creative minds. Cool
Kamera
Kamera
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 68
Say What You Want : Bones, Bones, Bones, Bones, Uh...and Bones GO B&B
Registration date : 2010-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:20 pm

L. M. A. O. !!! Test out the back of the Sequoia... for PRODUCT PLACEMENT purposes! [Only admins are allowed to see this image] ROFL. Now my dirty mind is imagining all kinda of "products" that they could try to hock... hmm....
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:40 pm

gordongordonfan wrote:L. M. A. O. !!! Test out the back of the Sequoia... for PRODUCT PLACEMENT purposes! [Only admins are allowed to see this image] ROFL. Now my dirty mind is imagining all kinda of "products" that they could try to hock... hmm....

Wonder who makes that "cocky" belt buckle....you know, show how easily it unbuckles... Twisted Evil
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:55 pm

LOL!... Like he said in the Christmas episode when Brennan was undressing him... "It just slides right off..." [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:59 pm

eYeah, baby! And while we're at it, how about a plug for Calvin Klein - boxers or briefs. sweatin They fit so WELL. sweatin sweatin sweatin
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:14 pm

joybrennan wrote:eYeah, baby! And while we're at it, how about a plug for Calvin Klein - boxers or briefs. sweatin They fit so WELL. sweatin sweatin sweatin

Perhaps they could show how well they are at not wrinkling after being bundled up and tossed across the bone storage room? Are they allowed to show rear nudity on Fox? Probably not at 8. *sigh*
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:57 pm

joybrennan wrote:eYeah, baby! And while we're at it, how about a plug for Calvin Klein - boxers or briefs. sweatin They fit so WELL. sweatin sweatin sweatin

I'm a little drunk so this may be pg-13..... but I've always thought of Booth as a commando kinda guy..... heybaby
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:06 pm

Booth. Commando? Oy vey. There goes my productivity for the day. Oh and I just have to say I officially love this thread!!
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:23 am

LMAO!! The words "Booth" and "commando" in the same sentence! WOO HOO!! [Only admins are allowed to see this image] I just about spit my drink all over myself when I read that! ......... Now everytime I see him in his conservative FBI suits I'll be picturing THAT just underneath! [Only admins are allowed to see this image] (Not just his "jeans" look... gotta think of the suits too... it just seems so "wrong it's gotta be right") :-)
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:59 am

Mmm. Could you imagine if Brennan had to "collect evidence" from him again only to strip him down and come face to face with Booth in all his glory?? I mean that thing could poke an eye out if she's not careful... Twisted Evil
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:05 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Mmm. Could you imagine if Brennan had to "collect evidence" from him again only to strip him down and come face to face with Booth in all his glory?? I mean that thing could poke an eye out if she's not careful... Twisted Evil

Oh, she knows how glorious he is - remember the bathtub scene? I bet Brennan has photogenic memory, too. Twisted Evil
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:07 am

OH wow.... I'm seriously LMAO right now, I can't believe I actually posted that..... and it's true I did think Booth was commando kinda guy (until goop on the girl when it was discovered that he's apparently a boxer guy ... booo!!!)

MI_Bonesgirl - that was a rather enjoyable mental picture, thank-you Wink
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:08 am

joybrennan wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Mmm. Could you imagine if Brennan had to "collect evidence" from him again only to strip him down and come face to face with Booth in all his glory?? I mean that thing could poke an eye out if she's not careful... Twisted Evil

Oh, she knows how glorious he is - remember the bathtub scene? I bet Brennan has photogenic memory, too. Twisted Evil

she totally looked down at him in that scene too, so yeah I'm sure it's stuck in her mind forever ( which really is not a bad thing)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:12 am

Sigh. I'm heading on vacation - don't know if I'll have cell or wireless service...if so, I'll have to sustain myself with the memories of this thread. Twisted Evil
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:16 am

joybrennan wrote:Sigh. I'm heading on vacation - don't know if I'll have cell or wireless service...if so, I'll have to sustain myself with the memories of this thread. Twisted Evil

Have a great time! Should be lots of information after Comic-Con when you return.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:27 am

joybrennan wrote:

yeah but I'm sure even Brennan could use a refresher. And besides she wasn't exactly up close and personal in the bathtub scene if you know what I mean Twisted Evil
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:35 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

yeah but I'm sure even Brennan could use a refresher. And besides she wasn't exactly up close and personal in the bathtub scene if you know what I mean Twisted Evil

Hmmm...she's also very reactive, remember how she just slammed down Ells wrist when he touched her? Wonder what her instinctive reaction would be when she's down on her knees collecting evidence? sweatin Twisted Evil
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next