Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HH tweeted me about the Booth GF story

+17
gordongordonfan
SnoopGirl
otismotis
mereva
Brain&Heart
heirofloki
tinkrella
MoonlightGardenias
Minna
jro54
Pat
joybrennan
elyon
crzy4bones
MI_Bonesgirl
treble21
DONEWITHIT
21 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

HH tweeted me about the Booth GF story - Page 5 Empty Re: HH tweeted me about the Booth GF story

Post by jro54 Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:51 pm

mommahurley wrote:
jro54 wrote:I agree with all of you. And I am staying optimistic about this. HH has tweeted so mnay times in response to fans bugging him about this SO thing that we have absolutley no idea what is going to happen. All we know is that Booth will come with a significant other, that she will be a journalist and that she will most likely be temporary, but we still have no idea how this will play out. She might not even be his "girlfriend," just basically a stalker that follows Booth back to DC. And it's always the tabloids that make a huge deal about. Like when Catherine was introduced, I read so many articles about how she was going to be Booth's "girlfriend" and that she will be a recurring character, but she was only in three scenes. So I really don't see any point in freaking out about something that we don't even how it will play out.

To be honest.... we don't even know that! We just think we know it based on spoilers for which HH says... "We have no idea if they even exist!!! " and "we have no idea what is going to happen". He isn't saying that any of the spoilers are accurate. and the sides do not indicate anything about a significant other...so as it stands now...we no nothing except the part about being called back from their various locations to help CAM. That is in the sides. That's the only thing that we know for sure has been written down on a script...but we won't know if it's actually been shot and produced that way until we see it.

So basically we know bubkiss except that we have to wait and see.

The sides tell a story that sounds interesting to me, however, they totally make the Finale cliffhanger, one year later meeting at the coffee cart...heavy sign...turn walk away... Totally irrelevant. Score another one for a bad season 5
Finale, and let's hope season 6 is a whole heck of a lot better!

Well, we also shouldn't take sides seriously either. Most of the sides for season 5 were right on, but in the sides for the season 5 premiere, Booth kissed her, but in the actual script he kissed her on the head, so we don't really know if the sides are the actual script. As for the infamous SO, I think there still is a slight possibililty that it might not be true, but I guess wait and see.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

HH tweeted me about the Booth GF story - Page 5 Empty Re: HH tweeted me about the Booth GF story

Post by mommahurley Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:12 pm

[quote="Pat"]
mommahurley wrote:
Pat wrote:Eternal optimist here. sunny

I think Brennan has learned her life lessons about love (witness her conversations with Angela); her satellite phone is her direct link to Booth and they've been talking the whole time. She and Cam weren't friends so I can see her not talking with Cam but I know she and Ange have been talking. Can't wait to have her "take no prisoners" attitude back. shoot

The S/O thing has been overworked on the show and if someone does show up who knew Booth in Afghanistan it is going to be more of a stalker than a love interest. I thought they were VERY clear about their feelings for each other when they parted. I love you

I have to love your enthusiasm here...but perhaps it would be a good idea to point out that your "I know they've been talking the whole time" statemen is really your wish , not anything you've read or had confirmed. You know how people take little things and run with them, and soon we have a gossip storm based on misinformation. Been a victim of that myself. ha ha.

sos Can I know it in my heart?

I agree with you on the point that if there is a significant other, it could be more of a stalker type, than someone Booth chooses to try to love. Ah ha. just had a thought... What if the imbedded, journalist/correspondent, is actually the new Big Bad that shows up? Now That would be something we're not expecting?

That would be so cool. Booth could save her again; I miss that!

Hart has said over and over, and he has responded to me on twitter numerous times, that he does not confirm or deny that rumored spoiler, but that we absolutely do not know what is going to happen Since everyone seems to think that a S/O for Booth is what is going to happen, and Hart says we don't know what's going to happen, I take that to mean, that the rumor is not at all accurate, and that it's something competely different than what we are all panicking and talking about. I'm going to wait and see. For Now.

scratch

There is just no way that Booth is coming back with a real S/O. Remember in "Physicist", Booth says something like good people leave marks on each other which have to fade away and not just get scraped off because you are ready to move on. Bones has left marks on him; he is a person of good will who honors his feelings. They didn't promise to meet in one year to compare new relationships! They promised to meet in one year to see if the marks were still there.

eternal optimist.....absolutely you can know it in your heart!!! I do some of my best "knowing" in my heart!!! lol

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:15 pm

Pat wrote:
mommahurley wrote:Oh god please...do not call me a teabagger!!! lol. ugh.

puke

Only in the most positive aspect of taking the non-traditional, non-accepted position. Sorry to wreck your evening!

Ha Ha apology accepted!!! lol. I'm a liberal all the way!!! lol. A scientific Emperical Literal, Liberal!!! And I've got a wicked sense of humor...doesn't always come accross on here I've found!

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:12 pm

I love it how eveyone here is so positive and optimistic! thumbsup
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by DONEWITHIT Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:07 am

mommahurley wrote:Oh god please...do not call me a teabagger!!! lol. ugh.

puke

Yes, please do not pull a tea party on me ....it gave me palpitations and gave me a wave of nausea. Thanks.
puke
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 187
Say What You Want : Ifyou don't have anything constructive to say,silence is your best friend.
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5