Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HH tweeted me about the Booth GF story

+17
gordongordonfan
SnoopGirl
otismotis
mereva
Brain&Heart
heirofloki
tinkrella
MoonlightGardenias
Minna
jro54
Pat
joybrennan
elyon
crzy4bones
MI_Bonesgirl
treble21
DONEWITHIT
21 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

HH tweeted me about the Booth GF story Empty HH tweeted me about the Booth GF story

Post by DONEWITHIT Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:03 am

Well, being new in theworld of tweeter has its advantages , and half ofthe time I have no idea what I amdoing.

I have been following HH since the season ended and I have replied to some of his tweets. Never ever expected for him to get back to me. And he did, the conversation went like that:

HH Tweets : " I have to admit, that lots of time the criticism tv writers and producers get from fans sounds like this : [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

****( Actiually pretty funny reading)

I replied after I read it : "Pretty funny. However, I still think that we have the right to be the way we are to protect our beloved shows, for instance, I find the story of Booth getting a Journalist GF lousy and nonsesical for this season. You must agree."

HH replied : "How do you know? You don't even know that story ot of it's legit or even exists."

So I replied : "Ah we all KNOW , Marisa KNOWS and you KNOW that we KNOW, but you are right, you have the benefit of the doubt, I will give you that. Prove that the GF story is another "urban myth" from the fandom . Can you prove that that it does not exists and it is not legit?

So far no response.... Twisted Evil
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 187
Say What You Want : Ifyou don't have anything constructive to say,silence is your best friend.
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

HH tweeted me about the Booth GF story Empty Re: HH tweeted me about the Booth GF story

Post by treble21 Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:09 am

I doubt there will be a response, he has been very tightlipped about any spoilers that he does not want to talk about, and that spoiler is numero uno on his list, the only thing he is saying about it, is basically that we don't know what we think we know.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

HH tweeted me about the Booth GF story Empty Re: HH tweeted me about the Booth GF story

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:14 am

I'm not worried about the journalist anymore. I think we have all blown it WAY out of proportion-and Hart is right-we know nothing til the show actually airs. Regardless of what spoilers are leaked or what they say, spoilers are only 1 part of the puzzle. We don't know the entire story, and instigating Hart will not do any good. He will not give away any information that he doesn't want to give away, and to badger him about it is disrespectful, IMO...
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:29 am

Antagonizing HH on Twitter won't get B&B together any faster so why do it? Marissa talked about the SO way back on the night of the finale...so we've known it's coming...HH and SN know we know it's coming...and we've always known it was just TEMPORARY....who knows, it might actually be an interesting storyline....while aggravated by Sully, I do have to admit that I loved that storyline arc because it provided some great B&B moments. Even Tessa provided some funny moments. It will provide Booth with the knowledge that you can accept 2nd best in some things...but True love is not one of them. He'll learn he can't just "move on" from Brennan.

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:38 am

Personally I'm tired of Booth learning life lessons in love. It's time for Brennan to step up to the plate. What's the point of spending 7 months apart if they come back with exactly the same emotional mind sets that they left with?

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:51 am

crzy4bones wrote:Antagonizing HH on Twitter won't get B&B together any faster so why do it? Marissa talked about the SO way back on the night of the finale.…so we've known it's coming...

I'm not so sure it is anymore. That may have been the plan when the finale was aired, but there's apparently been A LOT of shake up and rewriting going on over at Fox/Bones production this summer. HH has been really annoyed - more than usual. It's possible that whatever the original intention was for the fall season opener and general direction has been scraped. Perhaps, in part, of such a negative reaction to that spoiler (which would certainly explain why HH is SO PO'd about spoilers right now.) I, for one, am hoping that's the case. Very Happy
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:57 am

That makes sense, but Hart has been anti spoiler since the end of S4-rightfully so and it was his own damn fault. I have to disagree on the shakeups having anything to do with negative reaction though. It just doesn't make sense that they would scrap an entire storyline before they see what the ratings are like-Especially after the backlash of S4-S5 had outstanding ratings considering so many people said they were done. Don't get me wrong-I hope the SO storyline has been thrown out, for fan sanity if nothing else, it just doesn't make sense for that to be the reason.
And honestly if Hart is really as bent out of shape as he sounds on twitter-maybe he should have a chat with SN....
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:59 am

joybrennan wrote:
crzy4bones wrote:Antagonizing HH on Twitter won't get B&B together any faster so why do it? Marissa talked about the SO way back on the night of the finale.…so we've known it's coming...

I'm not so sure it is anymore. That may have been the plan when the finale was aired, but there's apparently been A LOT of shake up and rewriting going on over at Fox/Bones production this summer. HH has been really annoyed - more than usual. It's possible that whatever the original intention was for the fall season opener and general direction has been scraped. Perhaps, in part, of such a negative reaction to that spoiler (which would certainly explain why HH is SO PO'd about spoilers right now.) I, for one, am hoping that's the case. Very Happy

I agree. The whole tone of the sides seems a world away from the finale, despite the lost child theme. It would be so fascinating to know somewhere down the line what Hart's process was vis-a-vis his own creative plans, writers' room inputs, studio inputs and fans' reactions. Maybe someone should plan a book, an anthropological study of a t.v. show and its development.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:15 am

Eternal optimist here. :sunny:

I think Brennan has learned her life lessons about love (witness her conversations with Angela); her satellite phone is her direct link to Booth and they've been talking the whole time. She and Cam weren't friends so I can see her not talking with Cam but I know she and Ange have been talking. Can't wait to have her "take no prisoners" attitude back. :shoot:

The S/O thing has been overworked on the show and if someone does show up who knew Booth in Afghanistan it is going to be more of a stalker than a love interest. I thought they were VERY clear about their feelings for each other when they parted. :heart:

I just re-watched all five seasons and I am absolutely sure that this is the year for them to be together...Do you hear me HH&Co? :batterup: .

Can't wait for September.

Pat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 160
Say What You Want : Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.
Registration date : 2010-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:21 am

elyon wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

I agree. The whole tone of the sides seems a world away from the finale, despite the lost child theme. It would be so fascinating to know somewhere down the line what Hart's process was vis-a-vis his own creative plans, writers' room inputs, studio inputs and fans' reactions. Maybe someone should plan a book, an anthropological study of a t.v. show and its development.

Now, that would be an awesome book! Someone should tweet THAT idea to HH!
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:23 am

I don't care about this SO thing anymore. I think it has been blown way out of proportion. We knows, Marisa knows, everyone knows that there will be a SO and that it will be 'temporary,' but we don't know the big piece of the puzzle. We don't how it will play out. Hart isn't going to give anything way because he has been so tight lip about spoilers, so we shouldn't badger him about it. Personally, I think it's kind of disrespectful and we should just wait and watch the show. Very Happy

Last edited by jro54 on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Minna Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:24 am

I like your optimism, it makes me feel happy, but I can only sustain that feeling for a few minutes, because it's hard to believe HH&co aren't going to drag this out until the final episodes of the final season, which of course, we want not to be this year . . . What I don't understand is if all these other couples on shows can get together and the shows can continue to do well (witness House, S6) then why can't B&B especially since they are supposedly meant for each other? Who is stopping this plot development? I am keeping my fingers crossed that S6 is when we to see Brennan break out and go to Booth, vulnerable and ready to change. If not, it's hard to believe she will ever be able to change.

Minna

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:02 am

jro54 wrote:I don't care about this SO thing anymore. I think it has been blown way out of proportion. We knows, Marisa knows, everyone knows that there will be a SO and that it will be 'temporary,' but we don't know the big piece of the puzzle. We don't how it will play out. Hart isn't going to give anything way because he has been so tight lip about spoilers, so we shouldn't badger him about it. Personally, I think it's kind of disrespectful and we should just wait and watch the show. Very Happy

I'll wait. You watch and let me know when it's safe to turn on the tv. Very Happy (luv ya, jro54 I love you keep the faith for the rest of us!)
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:11 am

joybrennan wrote:
jro54 wrote:I don't care about this SO thing anymore. I think it has been blown way out of proportion. We knows, Marisa knows, everyone knows that there will be a SO and that it will be 'temporary,' but we don't know the big piece of the puzzle. We don't how it will play out. Hart isn't going to give anything way because he has been so tight lip about spoilers, so we shouldn't badger him about it. Personally, I think it's kind of disrespectful and we should just wait and watch the show. Very Happy

I'll wait. You watch and let me know when it's safe to turn on the tv. Very Happy (luv ya, jro54 I love you keep the faith for the rest of us!)

Luv ya too, JoyBrennan. I love you I'll let you know when it's safe. Very Happy
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by DONEWITHIT Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:48 am

DoyoubelieveinkarmaHH? wrote:Well, being new in theworld of tweeter has its advantages , and half ofthe time I have no idea what I amdoing.

I have been following HH since the season ended and I have replied to some of his tweets. Never ever expected for him to get back to me. And he did, the conversation went like that:

HH Tweets : " I have to admit, that lots of time the criticism tv writers and producers get from fans sounds like this : [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

****( Actiually pretty funny reading)

I replied after I read it : "Pretty funny. However, I still think that we have the right to be the way we are to protect our beloved shows, for instance, I find the story of Booth getting a Journalist GF lousy and nonsesical for this season. You must agree."

HH replied : "How do you know? You don't even know that story ot of it's legit or even exists."

So I replied : "Ah we all KNOW , Marisa KNOWS and you KNOW that we KNOW, but you are right, you have the benefit of the doubt, I will give you that. Prove that the GF story is another "urban myth" from the fandom . Can you prove that that it does not exists and it is not legit?

So far no response.... Twisted Evil

Well, really my opinion and question had nothing to do with BB getting together or not. I was merely stating to him that the idea of having this type of arc at this point will completely take away from a number of interesting stories that could develop this season so we stop getting hang up on BB and third parties and reactions from either of them that never happen.
So Brennan is emotionally impaired, I got that, but she is an emminence in forensic antropology. So Booth is a top notch FBI agent, with a great record and a somber past,well, let's see how that plays. Let's see them have a disgreement. Let's see them have an ethical debate beyond religion bashing.
At this point I wrapped my shipper heart in "lead"foil , I just want my season 1/2 show back. I want to getexcited with the show again, I do not want to dread every spoiler or episode.
And, if HH does not want to get annoyed in Tweeter with these questions, he should'nt be tweeting then, as Hart Hanson , because it is bound to happen. I mean hello!!!, I am nurse, my husband is an MD (orthopedic surgeon), everwhere we go we get asked : "oh Hi, nice to see both of you, do not want to be a bother but, say I have pain in here and here what do you think it is? " or " Can you get my bill written off? ". It comes with the job. Just my humble opinion.
Cool
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Say What You Want : Ifyou don't have anything constructive to say,silence is your best friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:23 am

I just don't get the point of bringing on a GF for him if it's clearly going to be temporary right from the start. Yeah, I know that if we see him really trying to move on it'll suck but come on. If it's blatantly fake and they still draw it out it would be pointless.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:25 am

This reminds me of Booth's big speech about crappy sex and making love. The purely temporary SO is the former and we're all waiting with increasing impatience for the latter with -- guess who?

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:29 am

[quote="elyon"]This reminds me of Booth's big speech about crappy sex and making love. The purely temporary SO is the former and we're all waiting with increasing impatience for the latter with -- guess who?[/quote

Oooooo! That is GOOD. Tweet him THAT.
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:21 am

Pat wrote:Eternal optimist here. sunny

I think Brennan has learned her life lessons about love (witness her conversations with Angela); her satellite phone is her direct link to Booth and they've been talking the whole time. She and Cam weren't friends so I can see her not talking with Cam but I know she and Ange have been talking. Can't wait to have her "take no prisoners" attitude back. shoot

The S/O thing has been overworked on the show and if someone does show up who knew Booth in Afghanistan it is going to be more of a stalker than a love interest. I thought they were VERY clear about their feelings for each other when they parted. I love you

I just re-watched all five seasons and I am absolutely sure that this is the year for them to be together...Do you hear me HH&Co? batterup .

I appreciate your optimism. Very Happy

I kind of think that HH is telling everyone (in his own way) that the G/F is no big deal. Think about it...if people are tweeting him freaking out and he is responding..."but you don't even know what it's about...." that makes it seem like we are making a big deal out of nothing. Well, should I say....the spoiler tabloids are making it a big deal to get fans to think it's a big deal.

I'm gonna jump on your happy train for a second and throw this out there. Let's just go into the "what if" realm for a second. What if....BB have been talking. Not the ENTIRE time...but you know, here and there. Checking in...birthdays...christmas...whatever. I doubt they would tell anyone else because "what's theirs is theirs." I don't see brennan calling Cam and Angela's on her honeymoon in paris so she may not even know how to get a hold of her if she tried.

Anyway, so they are talking. Booth mentions the journalist and that gives her even more perspective on it all. So when they come back...she isn't at all shocked by the journalist because she already knew about her.

Who knows, perhaps booth wanted something fun and care free with the journalist. He's only there a year....he knew it wouldn't lead to anything. But, then bam. Booth comes home early and she thinks it's more so follows him home. Then booth is stuck with the stage five clinger. He's a stand up guy, so he tries to make it work. But, he's back in the REAL WORLD. With his love and there is simply no way it will work out in the real world. Meanwhile, brennan had all that time on the islands to deal with the fact that booth is with a woman. She is able to show her "support" when the woman shows up in DC....but it's only a matter of time before that facade fades.

Whew. See? it's not so bad lol

Back to reality though...I still wonder about the purpose of the s/o. I am in the camp that firmly believes brennan wants booth and knows she wants booth but is too afraid to take that risk to get him. Is the s/o there for booth to realize he can't move on? Seems to me like he already knows that.

Then again, bones isn't a grey's anatomy soap opera so we probably wont get the answers we desire. We didn't even know how catherine or tessa ended. I know they balked on the vacation together but that's it? lol They just....ended. There isn't a lot of "let's sit and talk about our feelings" on this show.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:26 am

Can you prove that that it does not exists and it is not legit?

Yeah, if I were him, I wouldn't answer that either.

He doesn't need to prove anything. If we want to know, we need to watch. If we don't wanna watch...well, that's on us. Being such a tiny fraction of the viewership (and we are), we could all stop watching, and it would hardly be a worrisome development for him.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:37 am

tinkrella wrote:

I think Brennan has learned her life lessons about love (witness her conversations with Angela); her satellite phone is her direct link to Booth and they've been talking the whole time. She and Cam weren't friends so I can see her not talking with Cam but I know she and Ange have been talking. Can't wait to have her "take no prisoners" attitude back. shoot

The S/O thing has been overworked on the show and if someone does show up who knew Booth in Afghanistan it is going to be more of a stalker than a love interest. I thought they were VERY clear about their feelings for each other when they parted. I love you

I just re-watched all five seasons and I am absolutely sure that this is the year for them to be together...Do you hear me HH&Co? batterup .

I appreciate your optimism. Very Happy

I kind of think that HH is telling everyone (in his own way) that the G/F is no big deal. Think about it...if people are tweeting him freaking out and he is responding..."but you don't even know what it's about...." that makes it seem like we are making a big deal out of nothing. Well, should I say....the spoiler tabloids are making it a big deal to get fans to think it's a big deal.
I'm gonna jump on your happy train for a second and throw this out there. Let's just go into the "what if" realm for a second. What if....BB have been talking. Not the ENTIRE time...but you know, here and there. Checking in...birthdays...christmas...whatever. I doubt they would tell anyone else because "what's theirs is theirs." I don't see brennan calling Cam and Angela's on her honeymoon in paris so she may not even know how to get a hold of her if she tried.

Anyway, so they are talking. Booth mentions the journalist and that gives her even more perspective on it all. So when they come back...she isn't at all shocked by the journalist because she already knew about her.

Who knows, perhaps booth wanted something fun and care free with the journalist. He's only there a year....he knew it wouldn't lead to anything. But, then bam. Booth comes home early and she thinks it's more so follows him home. Then booth is stuck with the stage five clinger. He's a stand up guy, so he tries to make it work. But, he's back in the REAL WORLD. With his love and there is simply no way it will work out in the real world. Meanwhile, brennan had all that time on the islands to deal with the fact that booth is with a woman. She is able to show her "support" when the woman shows up in DC....but it's only a matter of time before that facade fades.

Whew. See? it's not so bad lol

Back to reality though...I still wonder about the purpose of the s/o. I am in the camp that firmly believes brennan wants booth and knows she wants booth but is too afraid to take that risk to get him. Is the s/o there for booth to realize he can't move on? Seems to me like he already knows that.

Then again, bones isn't a grey's anatomy soap opera so we probably wont get the answers we desire. We didn't even know how catherine or tessa ended. I know they balked on the vacation together but that's it? lol They just....ended. There isn't a lot of "let's sit and talk about our feelings" on this show.

I def agree with everything you wrote. I think it's the tabloids that make a huge deal out of it and give us the worst case scenario like when Catherine was introduce, I read so many articles about how she was going to be a new cast member, but she was only in one episode. And this is HH's way of telling us that it's no big deal. Very Happy
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by DONEWITHIT Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:03 pm

heirofloki wrote:

He doesn't need to prove anything. If we want to know, we need to watch. If we don't wanna watch...well, that's on us. Being such a tiny fraction of the viewership (and we are), we could all stop watching, and it would hardly be a worrisome development for him.

Cool of course nobody is expecting him to reply, but he is acting all holy, so I said "well you tell me if it is legit then " as a f*** off HH and your tweets and mega non-spoilers spoilers Rolling Eyes
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:36 pm

I think that there is a purpose for the SO.
HH is right, we don't know. so we know there will be an SO (unless they have re written that story out, which i doubt) but we don't know to what extent and wht role she will play with in the dynamic of the show.
HH has known all along that B&B are meant to be. IMO what ever obsitcles they put in their way will in some way make make this 'meant-to-be-couple' closer, even if it tortures us in the meantime and comes across as repeatitive and pointless.

I think it is great that HH is doing his best to not let the important things slip, he wants us to see his show they way it is intended to be seen; with out all the spoilers, assumptions and expectations.
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:38 am

[quote="tinkrella"]

I agree that Brennan knows in her heart that she loves Booth but just can't get across that divide to tell him. There's no way of knowing the end of Tessa except neither partner seemed all that interested in continuing the relationship but with Catherine there was no relationship. From what he said, Booth went out with her twice including the meeting at the aquarium where he tells her he knew she wasn't the murderer. I'll call that uber casual and the tie doesn't seem to have been any form of 'social contract' (what's that when it's at home, say an engagement ring?) but more a souvenir of the case that they shared.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:42 am

[quote="DoyoubelieveinkarmaHH?"]
heirofloki wrote:

You know it should be a worrisome development. Look at it this way, there is the center of rabid fans (us) and the casual outer circle of viewers. If the stories don't keep the center focused, then the outer circle has even less incentive to be interested. The show has to hold a spectrum of people but if those with the greatest investment start peeling off you can bet the casual ones won't be far behind. In fact, they'll probably go first.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum