Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HH tweeted me about the Booth GF story

+17
gordongordonfan
SnoopGirl
otismotis
mereva
Brain&Heart
heirofloki
tinkrella
MoonlightGardenias
Minna
jro54
Pat
joybrennan
elyon
crzy4bones
MI_Bonesgirl
treble21
DONEWITHIT
21 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

HH tweeted me about the Booth GF story - Page 2 Empty Re: HH tweeted me about the Booth GF story

Post by treble21 Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:59 am

DoyoubelieveinkarmaHH? wrote:
heirofloki wrote:
Can you prove that that it does not exists and it is not legit?

Yeah, if I were him, I wouldn't answer that either.

He doesn't need to prove anything. If we want to know, we need to watch. If we don't wanna watch...well, that's on us. Being such a tiny fraction of the viewership (and we are), we could all stop watching, and it would hardly be a worrisome development for him.

Cool of course nobody is expecting him to reply, but he is acting all holy, so I said "well you tell me if it is legit then " as a f*** off HH and your tweets and mega non-spoilers spoilers Rolling Eyes

That right there is the difference between asking a nurse or a doctor "oh Hi, nice to see both of you, do not want to be a bother but, say I have pain in here and here what do you think it is? " or " Can you get my bill written off? "and your questions to HH, because I'm sure when you say " I'm really sorry I'm off the clock" or " I'm here to have fun" those peoples response isn't f*** off, (if it is they need more than your advice they need some therapy) and yes I understand you didn't actually tell HH to f*** off, but the sentiment was there.

HH does not need to prove or spoil anything to any of the fans of Bones, it's his show and I'm pretty sure he loves it more than we do, while I somewhat agree with your sentiment that this possible SO storyline is redundant, I disagree with the questioning about the SO after HH had already said many many times that he is not discussing it.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

HH tweeted me about the Booth GF story - Page 2 Empty Re: HH tweeted me about the Booth GF story

Post by DONEWITHIT Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:23 am

treble21 wrote:
heirofloki wrote:
Can you prove that that it does not exists and it is not legit?

Yeah, if I were him, I wouldn't answer that either.

He doesn't need to prove anything. If we want to know, we need to watch. If we don't wanna watch...well, that's on us. Being such a tiny fraction of the viewership (and we are), we could all stop watching, and it would hardly be a worrisome development for him.

Cool of course nobody is expecting him to reply, but he is acting all holy, so I said "well you tell me if it is legit then " as a f*** off HH and your tweets and mega non-spoilers spoilers Rolling Eyes

That right there is the difference between asking a nurse or a doctor "oh Hi, nice to see both of you, do not want to be a bother but, say I have pain in here and here what do you think it is? " or " Can you get my bill written off? "and your questions to HH, because I'm sure when you say " I'm really sorry I'm off the clock" or " I'm here to have fun" those peoples response isn't f*** off, (if it is they need more than your advice they need some therapy) and yes I understand you didn't actually tell HH to f*** off, but the sentiment was there.

HH does not need to prove or spoil anything to any of the fans of Bones, it's his show and I'm pretty sure he loves it more than we do, while I somewhat agree with your sentiment that this possible SO storyline is redundant, I disagree with the questioning about the SO after HH had already said many many times that he is not discussing it.

So Treble, you lost me here, so your suggestions is let them be Greta Garbo " I won't to be alone" In this case " I do not want to talk about spoilers", then why is he going to comic con then?
I mean if I really believed that HH does not want to engage with the fans then comic con is the last place I would go if I were him because the spoiler questions will be asked and you know it.
HH is putting an act, that may work for some, but I am not going to tip toe around him and his creative process. I've watched Bones from minute 1 of episode 1 back in 2005. Before season 5 I did not miss a single episode. On season 5 I avoided watching 3 epis , avoid. I feel he should take our comments, requests and criticisms as a barometer, he may own Bones, but we know the characters.
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 187
Say What You Want : Ifyou don't have anything constructive to say,silence is your best friend.
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:31 am

he was told by the network to go to comicon, network pr makes those decisions, but if ED goes he doesn't have to, which is why he's been vocal on wanting her to go.

I never said HH didn't want to interact with the fans or discuss spoilers in general, because he has recently let out a couple of teases....just that he has been clear that he is not talking about THAT spoiler and continually asking about it seems ridiculous.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:57 am

Seems to me if you chose to be on Twitter that you are also choosing to receive unfiltered questions that run the gambit from interesting to obnoxious. However, you certainly aren't required to answer any of them, nor are you required to be honest when you do answer. I'm sure HH has a lot of fun discussing some of tweets he gets with his fellow writing buddies. If he gets completely annoyed he'll simply shut down his account and no one will be able to ask him anything - the way it was before Twitter. Cool
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:21 am

This might be long-I'm in a ranting mood, I apologize in advance...

The problem with spoilers is not the spoilers themselves. The problem is fan reaction. Things get twisted like an ugly game of telephone. By the time the show in question airs, people are upset because it does not fit their fantasized version. And yes I'm guilty of that myself, but I have learned to just go with it. I can't change what is going to happen, so yes, I will read the spoilers and the sides, and yes I will talk speculation, but I will reserve judgement until I actually see the episode. I mean if I'm gonna read spoilers only to conclude that the storyline is stupid and I'm not gonna watch, then what right to I have to complain about it?
Fan reaction to spoilers and fabricated scenarios are NOT Hart's fault. I think this is why he is avoiding it as much as possible. Spoilers are necessary to get viewers to tune in. He knows this and he will drop hints and spoilers as needed. Does he owe us an explanation for the storyline he chooses? Absolutely not, because at the end of the day it is his show. Is it our right to hate it? Of course. But the way I look at it, we watch it and love it, or or hate it and complain amongst ourselves, or we simply don't watch it.
I've noticed that most of the things people hate is the resistence in getting B&B together. The wrath of the shippers. I'm surprised very few comments were directed to Hart about the character death. I HATE the idea of someone dying. Bones has a very small cast of regular/recurring characters and it will suck to lose any of them. Yet what is Hart still getting bombarded with? Booth's journalist girlfriend. Really?
B&B are the center. Those characters and their relationship is a HUGE part of this show. I've realized that making them the be all and end all of the show is only going to result in disappointment and anger. Don't get me wrong, I still want them together, but I've realized that I love the show and the other characters enough to look past that. Do I think a SO plot in S6 stupid? Yep. But then again it isn't my story to tell. If they want B&B together they will put them together. By THEY I mean TPTB at Bones as well as FOX.
I'm not saying anything towards anyone in particular here or on Twitter, just trying to be the voice of reason Very Happy
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:15 am

O.K. back to the SO and Brennan being supportive. This just in from TV Guide spoilers:

As soon as Bones returns with new episodes, we'll meet a journalist who Booth met when she was embedded with his unit in Afghanistan. She'll follow him back to Washington and the two will attempt a real relationship, with Brennan's complete blessing - at least at first.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by DONEWITHIT Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:19 am

Well I guess it all boils down to an issue of personality and tolerance to certain things. I am less tolerant to certain type of stories than others. I am 37 year old woman, with a job and a family. At this point, as I expressed in earlier posts, the BB story for me has been placed in the back burner as something that could potentially happen but I have lost the interest it is getting too juvenile.
I started watching Bones because it was an intelligent show with the plus of the UST between the leads. The issue of Booth's GF or not is not an issue of asking if it happens or not, bottom line is questioning what happened with the rest of the stuff that used to be so interesting ?
The death or no death of a character has not created hype for me because other than that, they haven't provided any more details so really, somebody dies, maybe one of the interns, aha, so? Maybe the way the intern gets killed would be interesting and any potential developments from that point on could be as well, I will just have to wait and see.
As far as I understood, the purpose of this forum was to bounce opinions back and forth positive or negative about the show or the way it is being written, the actors, or simply establish community and have interactions in a respectful way.
Commiserating about how hard must be to be Hart Hanson is really not something that would cross my mind as I do not see him as a person, or I hold judgment on his persona, I am merely trying to make a point that he is the writer of a show I like and, he is accountable for it, it is his option to tweet or not tweet, to get pissed or not, to spoil or not spoil. And at the same time it is my option to ask as many questions I want, rant or not, hypothesize, etc. I am not here to have my actions or opinions questioned or dismissed as ridiculous. I am not an authority in the show business as many of you seem to be, I am just a viewer, of a show, a TV show.
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Say What You Want : Ifyou don't have anything constructive to say,silence is your best friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:21 am

Last edited by tinkrella on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by DONEWITHIT Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:23 am

elyon wrote:O.K. back to the SO and Brennan being supportive. This just in from TV Guide spoilers:

As soon as Bones returns with new episodes, we'll meet a journalist who Booth met when she was embedded with his unit in Afghanistan. She'll follow him back to Washington and the two will attempt a real relationship, with Brennan's complete blessing - at least at first.

I rest my case Sleep
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:36 am

elyon wrote:O.K. back to the SO and Brennan being supportive. This just in from TV Guide spoilers:

puke <- that icon is not enough. We need projectile vomiting for this...

Last edited by MI_Bonesgirl on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:41 am

DoyoubelieveinkarmaHH? wrote:Well I guess it all boils down to an issue of personality and tolerance to certain things. I am less tolerant to certain type of stories than others. I am 37 year old woman, with a job and a family. At this point, as I expressed in earlier posts, the BB story for me has been placed in the back burner as something that could potentially happen but I have lost the interest it is getting too juvenile.
I started watching Bones because it was an intelligent show with the plus of the UST between the leads. The issue of Booth's GF or not is not an issue of asking if it happens or not, bottom line is questioning what happened with the rest of the stuff that used to be so interesting ?
The death or no death of a character has not created hype for me because other than that, they haven't provided any more details so really, somebody dies, maybe one of the interns, aha, so? Maybe the way the intern gets killed would be interesting and any potential developments from that point on could be as well, I will just have to wait and see.
As far as I understood, the purpose of this forum was to bounce opinions back and forth positive or negative about the show or the way it is being written, the actors, or simply establish community and have interactions in a respectful way.
Commiserating about how hard must be to be Hart Hanson is really not something that would cross my mind as I do not see him as a person, or I hold judgment on his persona, I am merely trying to make a point that he is the writer of a show I like and, he is accountable for it, it is his option to tweet or not tweet, to get pissed or not, to spoil or not spoil. And at the same time it is my option to ask as many questions I want, rant or not, hypothesize, etc. I am not here to have my actions or opinions questioned or dismissed as ridiculous. I am not an authority in the show business as many of you seem to be, I am just a viewer, of a show, a TV show.

I wasn't attacking you, or anyone else. Just saying, some of the things I've seen on twitter, well, just...wow. You are correct on all of your points, I was just countering some of it from a different perspective. All I know is HH and SN handle the criticism on twitter WAY better than I would....Getting a little testy wouldn't even begin to scratch the surface for me... Wink
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:06 am

I rest my case Sleep

lol! lol! lol!

It was pointed out earlier that HH doesn't have absolute control over the show's direction. This is true. We also have the choice to watch or don't watch. For example, I didn't watch the catfish episode, and although people have said it was mild with only three scenes, I still haven't, and never will. If you aren't happy with the snow's direction - then don't watch it. The numbers are the only thing that reasonates for the network. For me, it doesn't matter if the SOB is a short blip or a long arch. At this point it's a stalling technique that insults the intelligence of the viewer. Then the Networks wonder why they keep losing viewers to cable. Rolling Eyes The answer is simple; cable shows tend to keep to the integrity of their characters and develop their stories with a natural, believable progression. So long as people are willing to tune in for BS ideas, network tv will keep dishing them out.

Am I not saying stop watching the show, just don't watch episodes that work with ideas you find stupid. When Bones gets off yet another sideroad and goes back to continuing the real story, I'll tune back in. Even if I'm the only one who does so, at least I won't make myself miserable watching.
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:14 am

joybrennan wrote:

I rest my case Sleep

lol! lol! lol!

It was pointed out earlier that HH doesn't have absolute control over the show's direction. This is true. We also have the choice to watch or don't watch. For example, I didn't watch the catfish episode, and although people have said it was mild with only three scenes, I still haven't, and never will. If you aren't happy with the snow's direction - then don't watch it. The numbers are the only thing that reasonates for the network. For me, it doesn't matter if the SOB is a short blip or a long arch. At this point it's a stalling technique that insults the intelligence of the viewer. Then the Networks wonder why they keep losing viewers to cable. Rolling Eyes The answer is simple; cable shows tend to keep to the integrity of their characters and develop their stories with a natural, believable progression. So long as people are willing to tune in for BS ideas, network tv will keep dishing them out.

Am I not saying stop watching the show, just don't watch episodes that work with ideas you find stupid. When Bones gets off yet another sideroad and goes back to continuing the real story, I'll tune back in. Even if I'm the only one who does so, at least I won't make myself miserable watching.

I agree. I so wish my favorite shows were cable shows. They aren't slaves to the networks as badly because they don't rely on advertising dollars as much as the primary networks do. They also can get away with WAY more on the standards and practices front. like hot love scenes. Razz

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:09 am

tinkrella wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

I rest my case Sleep

lol! lol! lol!

I agree. I so wish my favorite shows were cable shows. They aren't slaves to the networks as badly because they don't rely on advertising dollars as much as the primary networks do. They also can get away with WAY more on the standards and practices front. like hot love scenes. Razz

True, but hot love scenes can't replace good, believable, stories and characters. If all the audience wanted was hot love scenes they'd just watch daytime soaps - and apparently even those numbers have been declining. Razz
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:34 am

Oh I don't want them all the time! But you know.....one a season....is all a girl asks for Laughing or in BB's case....ONE A SERIES LOL I can't even watch californication or true blood. Too much sex. I feel like I'm watching porn. In bones case I would stick with this foruma.....
-good storyline
-good storyline
-good storyline
-HOT SCENE
-good storyline
-good storyline

thumbsup

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:18 am

b
tinkrella wrote:Oh I don't want them all the time! But you know.....one a season....is all a girl asks for Laughing or in BB's case....ONE A SERIES LOL I can't even watch californication or true blood. Too much sex. I feel like I'm watching porn. In bones case I would stick with this foruma.....
-good storyline
-good storyline
-good storyline
-HOT SCENE
-good storyline
-good storyline

thumbsup
I'll have what you're having. Very Happy
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:48 pm

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:This might be long-I'm in a ranting mood, I apologize in advance...

The problem with spoilers is not the spoilers themselves. The problem is fan reaction. Things get twisted like an ugly game of telephone. By the time the show in question airs, people are upset because it does not fit their fantasized version. And yes I'm guilty of that myself, but I have learned to just go with it. I can't change what is going to happen, so yes, I will read the spoilers and the sides, and yes I will talk speculation, but I will reserve judgement until I actually see the episode. I mean if I'm gonna read spoilers only to conclude that the storyline is stupid and I'm not gonna watch, then what right to I have to complain about it?
Fan reaction to spoilers and fabricated scenarios are NOT Hart's fault. I think this is why he is avoiding it as much as possible. Spoilers are necessary to get viewers to tune in. He knows this and he will drop hints and spoilers as needed. Does he owe us an explanation for the storyline he chooses? Absolutely not, because at the end of the day it is his show. Is it our right to hate it? Of course. But the way I look at it, we watch it and love it, or or hate it and complain amongst ourselves, or we simply don't watch it.
I've noticed that most of the things people hate is the resistence in getting B&B together. The wrath of the shippers. I'm surprised very few comments were directed to Hart about the character death. I HATE the idea of someone dying. Bones has a very small cast of regular/recurring characters and it will suck to lose any of them. Yet what is Hart still getting bombarded with? Booth's journalist girlfriend. Really?
B&B are the center. Those characters and their relationship is a HUGE part of this show. I've realized that making them the be all and end all of the show is only going to result in disappointment and anger. Don't get me wrong, I still want them together, but I've realized that I love the show and the other characters enough to look past that. Do I think a SO plot in S6 stupid? Yep. But then again it isn't my story to tell. If they want B&B together they will put them together. By THEY I mean TPTB at Bones as well as FOX.
I'm not saying anything towards anyone in particular here or on Twitter, just trying to be the voice of reason Very Happy

We need an applause smiley. but since there isn't one I'll just go with this toast you summed this up very nicely.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:55 pm

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
DoyoubelieveinkarmaHH? wrote:Well I guess it all boils down to an issue of personality and tolerance to certain things. I am less tolerant to certain type of stories than others. I am 37 year old woman, with a job and a family. At this point, as I expressed in earlier posts, the BB story for me has been placed in the back burner as something that could potentially happen but I have lost the interest it is getting too juvenile.

I wasn't attacking you, or anyone else. Just saying, some of the things I've seen on twitter, well, just...wow. You are correct on all of your points, I was just countering some of it from a different perspective. All I know is HH and SN handle the criticism on twitter WAY better than I would....Getting a little testy wouldn't even begin to scratch the surface for me... Wink

I think the last portion of the post was actually directed at me not you MI_Bonesgirl.

I was intending to dismiss your personal opinions as ridiculous It was generalization for anyone that is still trying to question HH about it, and the intent of my post wasn't that I think your opinions are ridiculous ( I believe I said I mostly agreed with you on the SO ) just that the questioning of HH about something that he has already said he's not going to discuss seems ridiculous, cause all your going to get is a vague statement that isn't going to clarify anything for you and all it's going to do is annoy him. Unless that's your goal, if so, have at it.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:21 am

tinkrella wrote:Oh I don't want them all the time! But you know.....one a season....is all a girl asks for Laughing or in BB's case....ONE A SERIES LOL I can't even watch californication or true blood. Too much sex. I feel like I'm watching porn. In bones case I would stick with this foruma.....
-good storyline
-good storyline
-good storyline
-HOT SCENE
-good storyline
-good storyline

thumbsup
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Actually, you described how The Closer works:
-good storyline
-good storyline
- CAR SEX
-good storyline
- good storyline
- BEDROOM SEX
-good storyline
-good storyline
-SHOWER SEX...
and so on. Very Happy
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by otismotis Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm

Let me put my two cents in. HH certainly has everyone stirred up and we should all know after 5 seasons, this is his mo. Of course, I always discount the tabolids, because they always take one little piece and blow it way out of propotion, know that some fans will take it and disect it down to the last tiny, tiny detail. Someone commented HH owns Bones, but we (the fans) know the characters....yes, because of how the writers portray them and for some of us, what we have projected onto the characters. I am all for Booth and Bones together. That being said, let Booth have a somewhat serious, but short relationship, Bones certainly has with Sully and is several dates....even though she cares for Booth. I want to see how she will react, when she realizes Booth may be serious. I am also happy they are coming back earlier than a year, that would have been hard to follow, the show a year ahead, did not like. I can't wait for the season to start and see how many of the fans that were going to jump ship last year, come back or not. I will be a Bones fan until the bitter end.
otismotis
otismotis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:41 pm

-good storyline
-good storyline
-good storyline
-HOT SCENE
-good storyline
-good storyline

thumbsup
Is Booth shirtless in HOT SCENE??

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:42 pm

SnoopGirl wrote:
-good storyline
-good storyline
-good storyline
-HOT SCENE
-good storyline
-good storyline

thumbsup

Clearly !! LOL that's what makes it HOT!
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:50 am

treble21 wrote:
SnoopGirl wrote:
-good storyline
-good storyline
-good storyline
-HOT SCENE
-good storyline
-good storyline

thumbsup

Clearly !! LOL that's what makes it HOT!

LOL... YUP!

Tink- I agree with what your saying... it would be nice (once B/B are "together") to get some romantic scenes consistently though... and an occassional HOT scene thrown in every few episodes. I laughed when I saw your comment about True Blood. I TOTALLY see what you mean. I really like TB, but I wish they'd cut out some of the "over the top" sex scenes. There are people I'd like to "tune in" to the show, or watch it with, but the sex scenes prevent that cause they are SO graphic.

-- I wish they could come up with a "happy medium" between the chaste "sheet covering/2 second bedroom routine" on network TV, and the full out "too far" scenes like these on TB and other cable shows!
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:05 am

I'd be down with a little B&B against the wall action cheers
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:07 am

LMAO it's always best against a wall heybaby
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next