Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stephen Nathan just Tweeted something juicy!!

+18
Bonesicted
Gea
bones_fanatic19
sera
a_rangergrl2
jro54
bonesparticulat
jagglebells
heirofloki
19ana89
sanasus
olivia
gordongordonfan
TinkonBrink
tinkrella
jhi1005
treble21
Murphs93
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stephen Nathan just Tweeted something juicy!! Empty Stephen Nathan just Tweeted something juicy!!

Post by Murphs93 Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:24 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

If I'm not allowed to post peoples Tweets someone please tell me off, otherwise...WHAT'S GOING ON?

Murphs93
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 133
Say What You Want : Me: It's the 100th episode tomorrow.
Mum: What is it a special murder or something?
Me: I don't watch it for the cases mother!

I am secretly Naomi from paleontology.
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Stephen Nathan just Tweeted something juicy!! Empty Re: Stephen Nathan just Tweeted something juicy!!

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:57 am

I'd love to know LOL, SN is frickin evil Twisted Evil
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Stephen Nathan just Tweeted something juicy!! Empty Re: Stephen Nathan just Tweeted something juicy!!

Post by jhi1005 Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:07 am

Does anyone else think it looks like some sort of airport boarding gate and that Brennan's hair looks like it's being blown back by a strong wind (plane/chopper taking off) while she's trying to yell to get someone's attention??

I would really like everyone to jump in, disagree and tell me how wrong I am.

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:09 am

It's so hard to tell, it could be something as simple as her dodging at someone that's trying to compromise the victims remains, or it could be a clue to a cliffhangery ending? This is why SN is evil!!!!
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:11 am

hmm....doesn't look like the doors to anything air port like. Unless it's like....a special military air port or something.

It looks like the big heavy wood doors you see in really old buildings. damn him for taunting us.

Is she scared? Angry? Upset? i can't tell. looks like all of the above.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:16 am

My first thought was that it looked kinda like the ship that Booth was stuck on (It looks like metal with rivets) But then I thought airport.
(Could it be a behind the scenes pic...someone's just told ED that she has to kiss Hacker...Nooooooo! affraid ...I'm kidding, I'm kidding! Laughing )
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:31 am

I thought it looked like the hold of a ship too... Here's my theory... the gravedigger is let off on a technicality and in the season finale, right at the end she kidnaps Brennan... Booth is about to board his plane to army world, and he gets a call.... "Dr. Temperance Brennan is being held.... etc... this is my last communication." Fade to black... :-) Bet Booth doesn't go away THEN!

For the record, I know it's a nuts theory, just having fun! lol
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:42 am

meh I don't know about the gravedigger possibility, it seems by the name of the previous episode ( the gravedigger trial) The boy with the answers that they find enough evidence from this "boy" to get her convicted. (unless of course she had an accomplice.....)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by olivia Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:44 am

Perhaps someting to do with gathering evidence for the trial as it looks like the hold of a ship? Oh the possibilities!!!!!!

olivia
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 271
Say What You Want : Where's the Buck Moosejaw I married?
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by sanasus Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:45 am

gordongordonfan wrote:I thought it looked like the hold of a ship too... Here's my theory... the gravedigger is let off on a technicality and in the season finale, right at the end she kidnaps Brennan... Booth is about to board his plane to army world, and he gets a call.... "Dr. Temperance Brennan is being held.... etc... this is my last communication." Fade to black... :-) Bet Booth doesn't go away THEN!

For the record, I know it's a nuts theory, just having fun! lol

I don't think that will be far from the truth necessarily. That's pretty much the conclusion that I came to after seeing that photo! pale

Plus... didn't Avalon say something about Brennan being on a turning point between happiness and death? Maybe I've just got mad. Ho hum... loco
sanasus
sanasus
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-04-13

http://www.twitter.com/sanasus

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:02 am

LOL I know what you mean, with all the speculating it was weird to suddenly have this crazy scenario pop into my head! Guess it does show that ANY thing could happen that we haven't predicted yet huh?

And the Avalon quote, I forgot about that... so maybe there is a method to our madness? :-)
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:11 am

I thought the "turning point" was refurring to the part she was in danger in 5X1... Then when I think about it, maybe not cuz Avalon told Booth that she was in danger "NOW"... My theory, She's yelling to Booth not to leave her cuz she actually has feelings for him?? LOL lol (no, honestly I don't know.) But it looks like a ship or an army base...
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:26 am

Too bad we can't zoom in...

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:11 am

I hate him. LOL. This better not be the last scene of the finale.

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:29 am

He just tweeted another pic that looked like a courtroom scene from the GD episode.

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:55 am

jhi1005 wrote:He just tweeted another pic that looked like a courtroom scene from the GD episode.

Which I know I should have linked too, but I just learned how to quote other posts yesterday, so I'm clearly not savvy enough to post a link.

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:17 am

jagglebells wrote:I hate him. LOL. This better not be the last scene of the finale.

I second this!!!
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:18 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

the courtroom scene.... I guess that first pic is from Boy? It's so confusing cause he said he was working on them both, so I'm not sure.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesparticulat Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:26 am

Luckily, there is no way he would give away the final shot of the finale... Thank god! Still, extremely intriguing... frustrating... maddening! confused Wink

jagglebells wrote:I hate him. LOL. This better not be the last scene of the finale.
bonesparticulat
bonesparticulat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-12-10

http://bonesparticulat.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:31 am

It could be a nightmare in the GD episode when Booth was on stranded on the military ship and he dies. I can't think of anything that would freak Brennan out, except maybe watching the man she loves die. I don't know. And didn't HH say that the GD episode would be a catalyst for B&B and bring them closer together or was it just my imagination?
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:33 pm

jro54 wrote:It could be a nightmare in the GD episode when Booth was on stranded on the military ship and he dies. I can't think of anything that would freak Brennan out, except maybe watching the man she loves die. I don't know. And didn't HH say that the GD episode would be a catalyst for B&B and bring them closer together or was it just my imagination?

Best theory yet.
a_rangergrl2
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by sera Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:41 pm

Haha if that's the case, Booth has to go through so much for the sake of season finale cliffhangers, poor guy.
sera
sera
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:12 pm

SN is evil, if we can't determine anything else from these pictures, we can now definately establish that he is trying to mess with our heads!!
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1112
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:04 am

It very well could be her being taken again by the GD....especially if we find out the GD had an accomplice which I'm pretty sure she will/does.

Deff could be a ship. Although....the GD seems too creative to pull the same stunt again lol Could brennan be having nightmares about the GD from the trial? Nathan said recently that her experience would come up and what she went through.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by olivia Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:20 am

tinkrella wrote:It very well could be her being taken again by the GD....especially if we find out the GD had an accomplice which I'm pretty sure she will/does.
Deff could be a ship. Although....the GD seems too creative to pull the same stunt again lol Could brennan be having nightmares about the GD from the trial? Nathan said recently that her experience would come up and what she went through.

Had a whole office discussion today about how GD could not cary Booth out the window and down the fire escape!

olivia
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 271
Say What You Want : Where's the Buck Moosejaw I married?
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum