Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Week's Episode - In or Out?

+37
jcn747
muimi07
recoveringbonesaddict
joybrennan
Murphs93
otismotis
bones_fanatic19
CeleryStick
sparklyshoes
HeyHey
TinkonBrink
boreanazlover82
DONEWITHIT
19ana89
bonesparticulat
tinkrella
sleepless
booth fan
CanadianBones
heirofloki
nati.cba
SnoopGirl
mereva
Groovycathers
Gea
treble21
tazdee2
MI_Bonesgirl
jjrobinson73
SherlockBones
anteater
Bonesicted
a_rangergrl2
jro54
mommahurley
sirenized
bugaboo628
41 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Next Week's Episode - In or Out? - Page 2 Empty Re: Next Week's Episode - In or Out?

Post by nati.cba Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:22 am

treble21 wrote:
nati.cba wrote:
treble21 wrote:
SnoopGirl wrote:Of course I will watch! After Brennan saying to Booth last night "Is this too difficult for you?" I WANT Booth to show her what she is missing when he goes out with bluefish
That line made me scream at the TV and I rarely do that!

I've watched again since last night and I really do think that Brennan was trying way to hard to be "normal". Like she was hurting too, but yeah that line was bad, real bad. Only excuse I have for the girl is that she was in a situation that made her very uncomfortable and she needed Booth to be "Boothy" for her. But I'm not even sure that's a good enough excuse.

Guys, we know Bones, right? She's has social issues, she's akward and although she's come a long way by now, she's not totally "adapted" yet. Let's not blame her for that line, I'm sure the writers did it on purpose somehow, to show that she's still lots to learn, specially "how to speak to people". Let her realize next week how "uncomfortable" she'll be. And besides I have to add that I think she loved dancing all that close to Booth, didn't she???????? Rolling Eyes

The point is she's not normally socially awkward with Booth.

Well, not as a friend. But the whole putting the feelings in the table thing is new for her so maybe maybe she doesn't get it yet. She's never been in love -before- and she's never been in this situation- of knowing that the other person really loves her.
I think we'll need Angela here to put some common sense into that bright -but sometimes silly- brain of her. Very Happy
nati.cba
nati.cba
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Next Week's Episode - In or Out? - Page 2 Empty Re: Next Week's Episode - In or Out?

Post by CanadianBones Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:26 am

deleted.

Last edited by CanadianBones on Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:35 am

Admin Reminder!

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Noone's views on the show are "stupid" or "crazy". We are all 'Bones' fans and need to respect each other.

*steps down from soapbox*
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:54 am

sorry. i'll delete my post.
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:23 am

CanadianBones wrote:sorry. i'll delete my post.

I actually didn't read your post. I just threw my "Admin reminder" in this thread because it seemed like one that could get heated. I had a feeling there might be a debate about people not being "loyal" if they skip an episode.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by booth fan Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:29 am

tazdee2 wrote:OF COURSE I WILL BE WATCHING I CAN HANDEL WHATEVER BONES THROWS AT ME AND I NEVER MISS A SHOW WHY WOULD I NOW I THINK BOOTH NEEDS A GIRLFRIEND NOW BUT NOT A LONG RELATIONSHIP. IM LOVING THE 5TH SEASON CANNT WAIT FOR THE 6TH SEASON cheers

I totally agree I am really looking forward to next weeks episode and Booth needs to have a date I mean he hasn't hooked up with anyone since the second season, while Brennan has another guy in so many episodes.
booth fan
booth fan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:35 am

booth fan wrote:
tazdee2 wrote:OF COURSE I WILL BE WATCHING I CAN HANDEL WHATEVER BONES THROWS AT ME AND I NEVER MISS A SHOW WHY WOULD I NOW I THINK BOOTH NEEDS A GIRLFRIEND NOW BUT NOT A LONG RELATIONSHIP. IM LOVING THE 5TH SEASON CANNT WAIT FOR THE 6TH SEASON cheers

I totally agree I am really looking forward to next weeks episode and Booth needs to have a date I mean he hasn't hooked up with anyone since the second season, while Brennan has another guy in so many episodes.

Well.... maybe not so many, Since Booth broke up with Cam, Brennan dated Sully, Mark, Jason, Jared and Hacker, that's 5 guys in 3 years ( 2 in one episode). But yes more than Booth.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepless Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:04 pm

ok, I don't think Jared counts. You know, Brennan gets so much crap for sleeping around, but since the pilot, Booth has slept with more women.

Booth: Tessa, Cam, Rebecca (we KNOW he's had sex with all of them)

Brennan: Sully, Mark (These are the only two men that we know Brennan's slept with in the last 5 years. Unless I'm forgetting someone)

Yeah, maybe she's gone on more dates than Booth, but it's not like she's sleeping around.

I am def IN. It would take a pretty grievous error for me to stop watching all together. I say bring on Catherine! Although I will be upset if Booth has sex with her or Brennan has sex with Hacker, but I don't think it's going to happen Smile

sleepless
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:05 pm

I was going with dates, not slept with, but yes you are correct, Booth has slept with more women, than brennan has men.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:31 pm

I don't really care about the "loyal" not loyal stuff. To me...there is no definition of "loyal fan" and I wish that word would just die all together. Some people will watch, some wont watch. The same way some watch live...and some DVR and some watch a night early b/c they can't wait 24 hours....( Embarassed DEFF ME!)

IMO....if we are all on a board like this TALKING about bones...we are pretty BIG fans.

I will watch....even though it leaves me more nervous/anxious than anything else. I have endured so much worse on other shows so I think I can emotionally be prepared but that doesn't mean I'll like it! lol I mean realistically if booth is just to a date in this epi it can't be THAT bad. It's the ones after I'm concerned with. The brennan/hacker stuff I could care less about. We know nothing will come of that.

I don't want the episode to tank just because I don't think Hart will even care. It wont really make a statement because as someone said before....he'll chalk it up to something else. It's already done and filmed now.....so even if the ratings do tank for the rest of the season (which I highly doubt they will) nothing can be done until next season.

I'm actually a bit surprise people are against the whole catherine thing. I figured the booth fans would be all about him "moving on" or whatever. Personally I found the Sully stuff WAY worse. uggg. I still can't even watch those episodes. it's just too weird and painful.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:36 pm

tinkrella wrote:I don't really care about the "loyal" not loyal stuff. To me...there is no definition of "loyal fan" and I wish that word would just die all together. Some people will watch, some wont watch. The same way some watch live...and some DVR and some watch a night early b/c they can't wait 24 hours....( Embarassed DEFF ME!)

IMO....if we are all on a board like this TALKING about bones...we are pretty BIG fans.

I will watch....even though it leaves me more nervous/anxious than anything else. I have endured so much worse on other shows so I think I can emotionally be prepared but that doesn't mean I'll like it! lol I mean realistically if booth is just to a date in this epi it can't be THAT bad. It's the ones after I'm concerned with. The brennan/hacker stuff I could care less about. We know nothing will come of that.

I don't want the episode to tank just because I don't think Hart will even care. It wont really make a statement because as someone said before....he'll chalk it up to something else. It's already done and filmed now.....so even if the ratings do tank for the rest of the season (which I highly doubt they will) nothing can be done until next season.

I'm actually a bit surprise people are against the whole catherine thing. I figured the booth fans would be all about him "moving on" or whatever. Personally I found the Sully stuff WAY worse. uggg. I still can't even watch those episodes. it's just too weird and painful.

I totally agree with everything you just said ( Well except for the Sully stuff, I kinda liked him)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesparticulat Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:47 pm

What you say about House MD: exactly. I've given up caring about that show too. That is actually why I'm philosophical about "Catfish": in comparison with David Shore, Hart Hanson is a softie, he won't let us down. House and Cuddy on the other hand, they'll never get together and if they do, it'll be to rip them apart even more cynically again. Booth & Brennan on the other hand are meant to be, no doubt. hug I just wished Hanson would feel more secure having them as a couple with sparks still flying. It can be done. Of course, I do understand that the pressure from the higher-ups Evil or Very Mad is relentless and they want no risks whatsoever as long as Bones makes $. juggle

jjrobinson73 wrote:Oh, I will watch. I know that she isn't in the episode after next week...RitRC. So, I am ok with her being in ONE peisode. After that...I want to see this "big payoff" that HH and SN are promising for the SF. And hopefully we will start seeing a shift towards that.

While I will watch S6...I hope that it will be what I want. B/c I can say with certanty...I will stop watching if I am not getting anything out of it. I stopped watching House. All the flip flopping they did with the cast...the weird things they did. I used to love that show. I quit watching even sporadically last season midway thru.

Anyway....happy watching tonight everyone!!

Jenn
bonesparticulat
bonesparticulat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-12-10

http://bonesparticulat.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesparticulat Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:49 pm

Sorry, but I really don't understand how you can think this way. scratch

bugaboo628 wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:I'm in. As I said in another thread it's like a trainwreck I cant look away from. Although seriously I wonder if HH would take it as a big EFF YOU if ratings are horrible?

I am actually hoping for a ratings drop for that episode. I think Hart Hanson is too cocky to take it as an EFF YOU. He will just assume everyone was busy with other things that night. Laughing
bonesparticulat
bonesparticulat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:51 pm

As much as I want to cuz I'm dreading it, I don't think I will skip it... I know eventually all will be ok, but I've been freaking out after the 100th episode... And I will be until B&B hook up... I hope they don't wait too long, I don't like freaking out like this especially over a TV show! It's silly.... I think anyways... But anyone else freaking out as well, I don't think is silly. It's just the way I think. I'm weird... lol.
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesparticulat Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:52 pm

Verily! I love you

nati.cba wrote:Besides Emily said not to give up on B&B so I'm not!! She carries the B&B shipper flag, I love her! Very Happy
bonesparticulat
bonesparticulat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by DONEWITHIT Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:08 pm

OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I rather have my nails pulled with tweezers... Booth/ Bones kind of girl here. thumbsup
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 187
Say What You Want : Ifyou don't have anything constructive to say,silence is your best friend.
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by DONEWITHIT Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:11 pm

bonesparticulat wrote:Sorry, but I really don't understand how you can think this way. scratch

bugaboo628 wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:I'm in. As I said in another thread it's like a trainwreck I cant look away from. Although seriously I wonder if HH would take it as a big EFF YOU if ratings are horrible?

I am actually hoping for a ratings drop for that episode. I think Hart Hanson is too cocky to take it as an EFF YOU. He will just assume everyone was busy with other things that night. Laughing

I understand it... payback ...I want restitution for all this pain and suffering, whatever makes HH squirm ...why? why ruining a great show for ratings sake???? Suspect
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 187
Say What You Want : Ifyou don't have anything constructive to say,silence is your best friend.
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by boreanazlover82 Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:21 pm

I'm just going to record it, then I'll watch it later when Booth is done with the Catfish. So, no I'm not going to watch it. Plus, I really don't care for Rena Sofer.

boreanazlover82
Squint
Squint

Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:42 pm

At first, I was dreading this episode because I didn't want to see B&B have sex on with their dates, if they did, but I now that I know that they probably won't have sex with their dates (or at least show it) and that they will only be in 1 episode, I can handle some kisses on the cheek, light flirting and coffee and lunch dates (doesn't the Catfish just suggests lunch at the end?) And I don't hate Catherine and I don't blame her for making a move on Booth because he is a attractive single guy. It's the Hackjob who I can't stand because he is so gross. puke I know that everything is going to be okay and that B&B will get together eventually.

Remember when Jared was first introduce and everyone made a big stink about him because they thought he and Brennan would sleep together, but they just kissed and then Peroitta came and everyone thought that something was going to happen with her and Booth, but nothing happened. I think they make it sound more agonizing than it actually is because everything turns out okay and in the end, it's all about B&B.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by nati.cba Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:49 pm

I think HH will eventually put them together as a couple, but not any time soon. Remember there's a 6th season still to go and people are saying they've signed for a 7th and 8th. Although I agree that they can build a very good story with them together, I think if there's gonna be another 3 seasons, then it's too soon now. Don't get me wrong I REALLY REALLY WANT THEM TOGETHER FROM THE DEPTH OR MY HEART! tEinB is one of my fav episodes and what I like the most is how much fun it's to see them together as a married couple.

HH knows that, SN and DB knows that as well. Also, they know that if they make people wait for too long the audience will definitely drop. So I'm hopeful that by the end of season 6/beginning of season 7 they'll be together, then we'll see how their relationship grows for one season, they'll split them during the last season to get them back together in the show finale.

Smile
That's at least what I hope, and I think there's some evidence out there to back me up. Smile
nati.cba
nati.cba
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:22 pm

nati.cba wrote:
Guys, we know Bones, right? She has social issues, she's awkward and although she's come a long way by now, she's not totally "adapted" yet. Let's not blame her for that line, I'm sure the writers did it on purpose somehow, to show that she's still lots to learn, specially "how to speak to people". Let her realize next week how "uncomfortable" she'll be. And besides I have to add that I think she loved dancing all that close to Booth, didn't she???????? Rolling Eyes
I'll second that! Smile
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:25 pm

The more I think of it the more I strangely enough am looking forward to the epi. (As long as the relationships with catfish and hacker aren't getting too serious i.e.) I really do hope Brennan gets jealous as that would be a first for her and so that'll be yet another new thing for her to adapt to. Another way to grow.

Perhaps she'll also realize how empty life would be without Booth in her life, seeing him with another woman and knowing she might lose him for good. I wonder if she knows how much she "leans" on Booth?

I'm keeping the "You know how people are grateful when you yell 'fire' but, before they're grateful they panic and they run into walls." in mind, hoping it was a hidden hint for all of us "freaking out" after the 100th epi. Wink
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:18 pm

Oh I'm IN for this episode!
*rubs hands together* I'm looking forward to it! cheers
(Remember when Predators sides came out? Half the fandom was like "How could Booth do this to Brennan?"...Yeah, post-100th turns out it's Brennan torturing Booth, herself and us!)
Queen Bee taught us that Booth has zero resolve when it comes to Brennan (The man folded like a cheep suit!) And that Brennan seems to want her Booth cake and eat it! (No, we can't be together coz I'll break crush your heart but still I want the surrogate relationship with you...which also involves slow dancing! No )
Predator? Have you peeps seen the new promo? Where she's back discussing sex with Booth? Wondering if it's okay? (It's like having Gay Jason, Mark, Sully...back again) Well...what's good for the goose is good for the gander! Booth needs to start talking about bluefish see how she likes it!

I'm not that worried (probably because I'm living in my Bones Bomb Shelter of Angst...It blocks the harmful angst rays from getting in! Very Happy ) Dr. Goodman said that Brennan had a steep learning curve. I figure these last six episodes are Brennan learning...catching up to her own reality...evolving...'kay I'm shutting up now! Very Happy
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:36 pm

I've quickly read the thread. And I see most people are looking forward to it.

I've just watched the promo and it made me squirm with second hand embarrassment.

I think I'll read the full synopsis before I do watch. I really hate love triangle story-lines. Like, really hate.

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:37 pm

boreanazlover82 wrote:I'm just going to record it, then I'll watch it later when Booth is done with the Catfish. So, no I'm not going to watch it. Plus, I really don't care for Rena Sofer.

I think this is my plan too. Very Happy

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next