Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Week's Episode - In or Out?

+37
jcn747
muimi07
recoveringbonesaddict
joybrennan
Murphs93
otismotis
bones_fanatic19
CeleryStick
sparklyshoes
HeyHey
TinkonBrink
boreanazlover82
DONEWITHIT
19ana89
bonesparticulat
tinkrella
sleepless
booth fan
CanadianBones
heirofloki
nati.cba
SnoopGirl
mereva
Groovycathers
Gea
treble21
tazdee2
MI_Bonesgirl
jjrobinson73
SherlockBones
anteater
Bonesicted
a_rangergrl2
jro54
mommahurley
sirenized
bugaboo628
41 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Next Week's Episode - In or Out? Empty Next Week's Episode - In or Out?

Post by bugaboo628 Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:24 am

I am just wondering ~ are any of you skipping next week's episode because of the Catfish/Hackjob storyline?

There are MANY people in this forum, The Lab, the BY and on Twitter who have announced that they will not be watching.

These people are still all true 'Bones' fans (so it is OK to speak up); they just prefer not to spend their Thursday night pissed off. Smile
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Next Week's Episode - In or Out? Empty Re: Next Week's Episode - In or Out?

Post by sirenized Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:28 am

I am not skipping. THese eps are here to lay groundwork toward the greater good. Ya it may make me nauseous and it may make me want to slap the ever living shit outta booth but I will suffer through. Now if the finale comes around and i dont even get a cookie out of watching this, i may rethink watching S6
sirenized
sirenized

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:31 am

Oh...I'll be watchinig...but I'll probably still be pissed off! I actually hope that Bones is totally jealous...but I know from experience that she will not show it...at least not much. She will show it by talking excessively about Hacker to Booth. And that is just going to piss me off even more.

I'm trying to stay patient and upbeat though hoping that this will be a good thing in the end. I have my rules though. If Booth actually makes out with the Fish...I'm really going to have to reevaluate my opinion of the show. I can handle him going on a date...a little small of the back touching...a little light flirting...but if he actually kisses her...or even worse...has sex with her...I don't think I can forgive him, or Bones, or ever get behind their romance again.

That would be way more of a UST killer than anything that could happen by putting these two together. That would amount to a betrayal that I couldn't forgive. Same goes for Brennan and Hacker.

That said...I'll probably still be watching!

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:32 am

I'm going to watch it, but I'm just going to put the volume on mute during all the Brennan/Hacker and Booth/Catfish conversations.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:35 am

In. Honestly I'm enjoying season 5 more than any other season of the show so far. And I think Booth could use some time with a pretty lady who wants to be more than friends. I'm actually looking forward to this ep. sunny
a_rangergrl2
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:37 am

I'll watch. I keep the quote of Friedrich Nietzsche in mind: "What doesn't kill us makes us stronger." Hopefully I won't die. Wink
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by anteater Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:43 am

Definitely, 100% watching. Especially after watching the Death of the Queen Bee. It's time for this to happen and honestly, how unbelievable was it that a guy that looks like Booth hasn't had a date (that we've seen) in over two years?

Last edited by anteater on Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
anteater
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by SherlockBones Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:43 am

I'll still be watching. I want to make sure that the ratings stay up, and I'm interested to see what happens, even if the developments aren't exactly what I would like to see. Everything happens for a reason and these episodes will help lay the groundwork for future plot lines.

SherlockBones

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:46 am

Oh, I will watch. I know that she isn't in the episode after next week...RitRC. So, I am ok with her being in ONE peisode. After that...I want to see this "big payoff" that HH and SN are promising for the SF. And hopefully we will start seeing a shift towards that.

While I will watch S6...I hope that it will be what I want. B/c I can say with certanty...I will stop watching if I am not getting anything out of it. I stopped watching House. All the flip flopping they did with the cast...the weird things they did. I used to love that show. I quit watching even sporadically last season midway thru.

Anyway....happy watching tonight everyone!!

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:51 am

I'm in. As I said in another thread it's like a trainwreck I cant look away from. Although seriously I wonder if HH would take it as a big EFF YOU if ratings are horrible?
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by tazdee2 Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:00 am

OF COURSE I WILL BE WATCHING I CAN HANDEL WHATEVER BONES THROWS AT ME AND I NEVER MISS A SHOW WHY WOULD I NOW I THINK BOOTH NEEDS A GIRLFRIEND NOW BUT NOT A LONG RELATIONSHIP. IM LOVING THE 5TH SEASON CANNT WAIT FOR THE 6TH SEASON cheers

tazdee2

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:03 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:I'm in. As I said in another thread it's like a trainwreck I cant look away from. Although seriously I wonder if HH would take it as a big EFF YOU if ratings are horrible?

I am actually hoping for a ratings drop for that episode. I think Hart Hanson is too cocky to take it as an EFF YOU. He will just assume everyone was busy with other things that night. Laughing
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:04 am

I'm in. Although I have to say, I better get to see some jealousy from Brennan either in this episode, or if she doesn't find out about them going for lunch in this episode, the next. or I will be sooooo Mad

Last edited by treble21 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Gea Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:07 am

I will watch it as soon as possible!! It must be an interesting episode... Maybe we'll get to see a jelous Brennan... and it will be good to see Booth flirting with an interesting woman!!! And... you know... B&B are meant for each other so I'm not too worried about whatever is going to happen!!! HOPE AND PATIENT!
Gea
Gea
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 57
Say What You Want : Well... I'm from Spain so English is not my native language so sorry if I make mistake writing!
And... I REALLY LOVE BONES!!!
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Groovycathers Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:09 am

bugaboo628 wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:I'm in. As I said in another thread it's like a trainwreck I cant look away from. Although seriously I wonder if HH would take it as a big EFF YOU if ratings are horrible?

I am actually hoping for a ratings drop for that episode. I think Hart Hanson is too cocky to take it as an EFF YOU. He will just assume everyone was busy with other things that night. Laughing

Maybe if all the people just watch it on streaming and don't tune in on the Nielsen's rated Thursday ep, that would sent out a message...

Groovycathers
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:10 am

Groovycathers wrote:
bugaboo628 wrote:

Maybe if all the people just watch it on streaming and don't tune in on the Nielsen's rated Thursday ep, that would sent out a message...

LOL well I never hope for a ratings drop, although if it's only for one episode I guess it wouldn't be catastrophic.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:19 am

I think I'm masochistic... scratch Because I will watch it.
Most likely I'll be very sad but I'll still watch the last 5 eps of this season to decide if I'll stay with Bones for the next season.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:23 am

I'm with bug. I hope this episode tanks. Even though I'll watch it. They won't worry too much since the series has already been renewed. I just want too see a big enough drop that they take notice. But then again the rebuttal from HH could be ugly as well......
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:13 am

Of course I will watch! After Brennan saying to Booth last night "Is this too difficult for you?" I WANT Booth to show her what she is missing when he goes out with bluefish
That line made me scream at the TV and I rarely do that!

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by nati.cba Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:14 am

No way I'm skipping it! It's gonna be an awesome episode and we'll probably get the chance to see Bones jealous (although probably she won't be the typical hysterical teenager, she will definitely react somehow, either in front of him or when she's on her own/Angela).
So there's no way I'm avoiding the episode!
nati.cba
nati.cba
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by nati.cba Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:15 am

Besides Emily said not to give up on B&B so I'm not!! She carries the B&B shipper flag, I love her! Very Happy
nati.cba
nati.cba
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:21 am

Are you kidding? I've been waiting for this ep for weeks! No way I'm skipping it. Very Happy

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:24 am

SnoopGirl wrote:Of course I will watch! After Brennan saying to Booth last night "Is this too difficult for you?" I WANT Booth to show her what she is missing when he goes out with bluefish

I've watched again since last night and I really do think that Brennan was trying way to hard to be "normal". Like she was hurting too, but yeah that line was bad, real bad. Only excuse I have for the girl is that she was in a situation that made her very uncomfortable and she needed Booth to be "Boothy" for her. But I'm not even sure that's a good enough excuse.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by nati.cba Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:10 am

treble21 wrote:
SnoopGirl wrote:Of course I will watch! After Brennan saying to Booth last night "Is this too difficult for you?" I WANT Booth to show her what she is missing when he goes out with bluefish

I've watched again since last night and I really do think that Brennan was trying way to hard to be "normal". Like she was hurting too, but yeah that line was bad, real bad. Only excuse I have for the girl is that she was in a situation that made her very uncomfortable and she needed Booth to be "Boothy" for her. But I'm not even sure that's a good enough excuse.

Guys, we know Bones, right? She has social issues, she's awkward and although she's come a long way by now, she's not totally "adapted" yet. Let's not blame her for that line, I'm sure the writers did it on purpose somehow, to show that she's still lots to learn, specially "how to speak to people". Let her realize next week how "uncomfortable" she'll be. And besides I have to add that I think she loved dancing all that close to Booth, didn't she???????? Rolling Eyes

Last edited by nati.cba on Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
nati.cba
nati.cba
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:19 am

nati.cba wrote:
treble21 wrote:

Guys, we know Bones, right? She's has social issues, she's akward and although she's come a long way by now, she's not totally "adapted" yet. Let's not blame her for that line, I'm sure the writers did it on purpose somehow, to show that she's still lots to learn, specially "how to speak to people". Let her realize next week how "uncomfortable" she'll be. And besides I have to add that I think she loved dancing all that close to Booth, didn't she???????? Rolling Eyes

The point is she's not normally socially awkward with Booth.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next