Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Interviews 9/17 ~ Episode 1 spoiler clips~ Episode 2 B roll

+21
joybrennan
dreamerktm411
MI_Bonesgirl
SnoopGirl
mommahurley
bones fan 99
SocksNTies
RubyRuby
Evil Monkey
Manjachka
anthropologystudent
katharine
crzy4bones
bailey
DoctorB
jro54
Lo
treble21
tinkrella
elyon
25 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

New Interviews 9/17 ~ Episode 1 spoiler clips~ Episode 2 B roll Empty New Interviews 9/17 ~ Episode 1 spoiler clips~ Episode 2 B roll

Post by elyon Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:13 am

Fox interviews downloads -> DB: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] ED: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] JFD: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] TJ: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
SN: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
B-roll: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Clips: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
HH: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

The clips roll is a huge segment of episode 1.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

New Interviews 9/17 ~ Episode 1 spoiler clips~ Episode 2 B roll Empty Re: New Interviews 9/17 ~ Episode 1 spoiler clips~ Episode 2 B roll

Post by tinkrella Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:56 am

the good the bad and the ugly? I'm too afraid to watch.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

New Interviews 9/17 ~ Episode 1 spoiler clips~ Episode 2 B roll Empty Re: New Interviews 9/17 ~ Episode 1 spoiler clips~ Episode 2 B roll

Post by treble21 Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:02 am

tinkrella wrote:the good the bad and the ugly? I'm too afraid to watch.

yeah me too. I think I'm forgoing the interviews because they tend to just say the same things over and over. but I will watch the episode stuff.... when I psych myself up.
elyon- thanks for posting!
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:04 am

Emily's is depressing but for a change I liked Hart's. The idea that Hannah is perfect for Booth but Booth and Brennan, while not perfect for each other, belong together is the first time I've heard him actually say that they DO belong together. I've begun to discount a lot of what Emily and David say. They don't write the scripts and they both like to spin things in order to cause heart attacks among viewers. Hart's the source of the story.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:06 am

tried the clip but it says it will take 3 days to download. not sure what that's about...(i have good internet).

thanks for posting though!
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:08 am

Oh the B-roll is interesting too as it is the final scene at The Founders between B&B discussing love. From the stills for the episode, Hannah apparently appears at the end of the scene.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:08 am

Cut and paste the addresses and they should open. They opened for me ok.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:11 am

elyon wrote:Emily's is depressing but for a change I liked Hart's. The idea that Hannah is perfect for Booth but Booth and Brennan, while not perfect for each other, belong together is the first time I've heard him actually say that they DO belong together. I've begun to discount a lot of what Emily and David say. They don't write the scripts and they both like to spin things in order to cause heart attacks among viewers. Hart's the source of the story.

...so some of it is good news? loco I don't watch interviews anymore...because Emily has been so depressing...and David keeps making it seem like Booth is just with Hannah to make Brennan jealous.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:15 am

In the JFD one, he says that Caroline told Sweets that Booth was coming back with post-traumatic stress disorder but it was a lie to get Sweets to come back. That's new.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:16 am

Actually these are pretty interesting, for those who aren't just worn out with interviews and I can understand it if you are. But I've been out of the country for two weeks so I have a little bit of traction back. Maybe not for long though.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:18 am

jro54 wrote:
elyon wrote:Emily's is depressing but for a change I liked Hart's. The idea that Hannah is perfect for Booth but Booth and Brennan, while not perfect for each other, belong together is the first time I've heard him actually say that they DO belong together. I've begun to discount a lot of what Emily and David say. They don't write the scripts and they both like to spin things in order to cause heart attacks among viewers. Hart's the source of the story.

...so some of it is good news? loco I don't watch interviews anymore...because Emily has been so depressing...and David keeps making it seem like Booth is just with Hannah to make Brennan jealous.

I agree. I stopped watching them too. I do like what hart said. Thanks for posting. That's the first honest explanation we've gotten so far. THAT makes sense. That Hannah is perfect for him but he BELONGS with Brennan. If that is what the whole plot line boils down to, then I'll be okay with it in the end because that is actually a reasonable thing to realize and understand.

Not sure why Emily is depressed all the sudden. (I mean her interview not her in general. lol) Maybe the hannah storyline is getting to her too! I've noticed she tends to feel more like the fans in terms of most of the storylines. I never listen to a word David says so I wont even bother watching his portion.

I agree that the actors kind of spin it their own way. They usually go off what the characters are feeling and that can be very different than how the writer writes it to be. Actors interpret it their own way and also create little backstories and inner monologues of their own. Perhaps in DB's head, booth IS doing it to make her more than a little jealous. But, in Hart's head....that's not really the intention lol

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:24 am

One recent example of the disconnect between what we see on the screen and what people say about it is one of them, and I can't remember which (might have been DB), said that Booth went off to Afghanistan without any regrets regarding Brennan. Now maybe he meant no regrets that he'd opened up to her but every scene in that last episode was Booth+regret and that last look back at the airport was a master class in regret and loss. So what they say they're going to perform and what comes across to an audience can be vastly different.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:31 am

tinkrella wrote:
jro54 wrote:

I agree. I stopped watching them too. I do like what hart said. Thanks for posting. That's the first honest explanation we've gotten so far. THAT makes sense. That Hannah is perfect for him but he BELONGS with Brennan. If that is what the whole plot line boils down to, then I'll be okay with it in the end because that is actually a reasonable thing to realize and understand.

Not sure why Emily is depressed all the sudden. (I mean her interview not her in general. lol) Maybe the hannah storyline is getting to her too! I've noticed she tends to feel more like the fans in terms of most of the storylines. I never listen to a word David says so I wont even bother watching his portion.

I agree that the actors kind of spin it their own way. They usually go off what the characters are feeling and that can be very different than how the writer writes it to be. Actors interpret it their own way and also create little backstories and inner monologues of their own. Perhaps in DB's head, booth IS doing it to make her more than a little jealous. But, in Hart's head....that's not really the intention lol

I agree. HH said something similar at the Fox Fall party about how Hannah is so perfect and wonderful...but she's not Brennan. That is what I think the whole point of the Hannah is. She's everything that Booth would ever want. She's wonderful. She's open with her emotions...but he belongs with Brennan. I would be okay with that. Very Happy This is like the first time I have actually heard him say this.

I think Emily is sort seeing the Hannah arch in Brennan's point of view. She lives through Brennan...and she's going to see that Booth/Hannah are in love and happy together (in her perspective, but she doesn't know what is going ton in closed doors)..and I think "making Brennan jealous" is just DB's motivation as an actor. Rolling Eyes HH tweeted something like "he either says what he thinks in the moment or just flat out lies."
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorB Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:31 am

My net's a bit slow, can someone please give a summary of the interviews? Thanks so much!

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:05 am

David's hair seems really light colored in the B-roll...maybe it's the lighting. Conversation seems really similar to other conversations they've had ( Booth talking about losing yourself in someone , Brennan talking about chemicals.blah blah blah) , but then again, a lot seems cut out so I'll reserve judgement till I see the episode.

About the clips
LOL @ Daisy swallowing the engagement ring, and stripping. ( not a fan of the weird voice dubbing for when either Daisy or Brennan are off screen, really hope that's just because the episode hadn't been finished yet when the clips were obtained.)

Wow that scene with Booth came off just as heavy handed as it did in the sides ( "this would not have happened if his father was here and not off fighting someone else's war") .

I don't know if I've mentioned this before but I really like that Brennan adds the words "or romance" to her little speech about being to busy for sex. and hey look we got the rest of that scene on the steps. and my heart didn't break watching it again YAY, and I'm kinda glad they acknowledged that Brennan didn't keep in touch with anyone ( Booth I'm glad it wasn't just you too)

Caroline. I love you. that is all.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:17 am

I love how Caroline loves Booth. It warms the cockles of my heart.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:45 am

The scene on the steps when Booth asks Brennan "didn't you stay in contact with anyone?" and she gives the speech about her phone only being for emergencies, I thought he sounded a little hurt when he says, "Glad to know it wasn't just me." Makes it seem like he went to Afghanistan fully expecting to hear from her but he didn't. Even more reason to justify his moving on ... he thought Brennan didn't even want to talk to him. And you can totally see how hurt Brennan is when he's talking about being "serious" with Hannah.

Bring on the drama Hart, I think I can handle it. Lol.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:38 pm

elyon wrote:One recent example of the disconnect between what we see on the screen and what people say about it is one of them, and I can't remember which (might have been DB), said that Booth went off to Afghanistan without any regrets regarding Brennan. Now maybe he meant no regrets that he'd opened up to her but every scene in that last episode was Booth+regret and that last look back at the airport was a master class in regret and loss. So what they say they're going to perform and what comes across to an audience can be vastly different.

I agree. There have been a few instances I can remember where something came across on screen way differently than it was intended to be. Sometimes, it's ambiguous. It can be the writing too. The writing is kind of ambiguous and the actor interprets it the way they feel and it doesn't match what the writer originally intended. That's why I could never be a screen writer. I give Hart A LOT of credit. I would snap out if an actor wasn't interpreting it the way I thought it should be. It's hard to hand over your characters to a director and actors and know that it may not turn out exactly as you intended.

I do think most of EMily's interviews are from brennan's point of view when she talks about the show. It's like....that piece of her that IS brennan for x amount of hours a day comes out and lives through her eyes. She sees a perspective on Brennan we don't and also, analyses Brennan way more than us because she has to get inside her head to be her. I don't envy Emily. It can't be easy. That's why I'm a bit nervous for this whole situation because Emily says..."a part of brennan is jealous....but it's not out in the open b/c she doesn't understand herself" (i'm paraphrasing) And it worries me that we may not be privy to brennan's jealousy. Emily is, because that's what she is internalizing, but we the audience, may not see it. I'm nervous for that because I WANT TO SEE IT!!

Emily and David are sort of on the same page. lol DB is using booth trying to make brennan jealous as his motivation and Emily uses Brennan is jealous as hers. Razz

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:40 pm

p.s. the one thing I like about some other shows that I wish bones did was have a writer's blog after every episode. It's so nice because (nothing against the actors) but sometimes you really are confused as to why something happened or what went on and the writer's can explain it better than anyone.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:52 pm

bailey wrote:The scene on the steps when Booth asks Brennan "didn't you stay in contact with anyone?" and she gives the speech about her phone only being for emergencies, I thought he sounded a little hurt when he says, "Glad to know it wasn't just me." Makes it seem like he went to Afghanistan fully expecting to hear from her but he didn't. Even more reason to justify his moving on ... he thought Brennan didn't even want to talk to him. And you can totally see how hurt Brennan is when he's talking about being "serious" with Hannah.

I thought he sounded hurt, too...and it pained me. Poor Booth over there wondering why he hadn't heard from Brennan. It does make sense then why it seemed so easy for him to be smitten with Hannah....

I love Caroline...but WTH was she thinking telling Sweets that Booth was being sent home suffering from PTSD...she's going to give the poor baby duck a heart attack...

I thought Sweet and Daisy broke up...so why did she still have the engagement ring. And I hope to hell she never tells him that she swallowed his mother's ring...ick!

I'm looking forward to seeing the whole episode...

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:25 pm

crzy4bones wrote:
bailey wrote:The scene on the steps when Booth asks Brennan "didn't you stay in contact with anyone?" and she gives the speech about her phone only being for emergencies, I thought he sounded a little hurt when he says, "Glad to know it wasn't just me." Makes it seem like he went to Afghanistan fully expecting to hear from her but he didn't. Even more reason to justify his moving on ... he thought Brennan didn't even want to talk to him. And you can totally see how hurt Brennan is when he's talking about being "serious" with Hannah.

I thought he sounded hurt, too...and it pained me. Poor Booth over there wondering why he hadn't heard from Brennan. It does make sense then why it seemed so easy for him to be smitten with Hannah....

I love Caroline...but WTH was she thinking telling Sweets that Booth was being sent home suffering from PTSD...she's going to give the poor baby duck a heart attack...

I thought Sweet and Daisy broke up...so why did she still have the engagement ring. And I hope to hell she never tells him that she swallowed his mother's ring...ick!

I'm looking forward to seeing the whole episode...

How do you think Brennan's going to feel when she sees Booth/Hannah are so happy and in love? They are BOTH responisble for this mess.

Last edited by jro54 on Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:33 pm

I was thinking the exact same thing. In HH's interview he states that B&B are not similar but still should be together. He also states that Booth took Brennan's words in the last season to really mean - move on. He's trying it. And I think that he thought he would be in contact with her while away. Maybe he waited, then didn't hear anything and thought - she really meant move on..... So that's what he's doing. But we all know it won't last.
These clips make me more interested to watch this season. I truly think it will be a season to see the changes in Brennan. I think she will embrace things like social culture, emotions and feelings because she feels she has lost Booth. I think she will be doing it without realizing that is what is happening.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by anthropologystudent Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:01 pm

I want to see Harts Interview but for some reason Mediafire will not work on my computer I get to the page and I can not click the link to download
anthropologystudent
anthropologystudent
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 144
Say What You Want : "Plus que ma propre vie''
Registration date : 2010-08-19

https://www.facebook.com/ashley.m.simpson

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjachka Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:06 am

jro54 wrote:How do you think Brennan's going to feel when she sees Booth/Hannah are so happy and in love? They are BOTH responisble for this mess.
Funny, she didn't even call to him, but he must wait her... lol!
Manjachka
Manjachka
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 125
Say What You Want : Booth/DB team
I love Booth/Hannah
Registration date : 2010-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:08 am

Can we pretty please not get into the who is more at fault debate? I'm all about freedom of expression. But, maybe a thread can be made for that or something? It keeps popping up in every one and it's getting old.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next