Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Week's Episode - In or Out?

+37
jcn747
muimi07
recoveringbonesaddict
joybrennan
Murphs93
otismotis
bones_fanatic19
CeleryStick
sparklyshoes
HeyHey
TinkonBrink
boreanazlover82
DONEWITHIT
19ana89
bonesparticulat
tinkrella
sleepless
booth fan
CanadianBones
heirofloki
nati.cba
SnoopGirl
mereva
Groovycathers
Gea
treble21
tazdee2
MI_Bonesgirl
jjrobinson73
SherlockBones
anteater
Bonesicted
a_rangergrl2
jro54
mommahurley
sirenized
bugaboo628
41 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Next Week's Episode - In or Out? - Page 5 Empty Re: Next Week's Episode - In or Out?

Post by sleepless Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:23 pm

joybrennan wrote:U
sleepless wrote:ok, I don't think Jared counts. You know, Brennan gets so much crap for sleeping around, but since the pilot, Booth has slept with more women.

Booth: Tessa, Cam, Rebecca (we KNOW he's had sex with all of them)

Brennan: Sully, Mark (These are the only two men that we know Brennan's slept with in the last 5 years. Unless I'm forgetting someone)

Yeah, maybe she's gone on more dates than Booth, but it's not like she's sleeping around.

I am def IN. It would take a pretty grievous error for me to stop watching all together. I say bring on Catherine! Although I will be upset if Booth has sex with her or Brennan has sex with Hacker, but I don't think it's going to happen Smile

Just for the record - they're even. You forgot her former professor and lover, Michael. You remember: he came back, slept with her, looked at all the evidene of the case she was working on, but didn't, mention he was working for the defense. Season one, major betrayal.

And I'm still out. First one I'll miss. I will, however, check the boards. If it seems safe to watch, I'll do it on Hulu. Wink

You are correct, they are even! And yet she still gets so much more crap than Booth! Anyway, I think these dates are going to be meaningless and we're going to get a lot out of them, so ... IN IN IN! Smile

sleepless
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Next Week's Episode - In or Out? - Page 5 Empty Re: Next Week's Episode - In or Out?

Post by SocksNTies Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:27 pm

I'm in all the way. Brennan needs a wake up call.

SocksNTies
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:55 pm

Well, SOMEONE'S got to watch it - how else can I read what happened and decide if I'm going to slit my wrists or not? Razz. (Just in case the tone doesn't read in print; the slit my wrists thing is JOKING! ) toast
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by DONEWITHIT Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:10 am

Still out..I just can't bear the last 5 minutes of the epi where b/b are not together celebrating but he is out with her and she is....well limbo ... Crying or Very sad
Just picture it my friends.....nooooo my heart id breaking in little nanopieces...to early for a cocktail here in the west coast so I am off to get my triple shot mocha to drawn my sorrows...she is without him at the end of the epiii....can't pale Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad too much Crying or Very sad
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 187
Say What You Want : Ifyou don't have anything constructive to say,silence is your best friend.
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ReginaPhalange Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:17 am

Oh, I'm totally in!

Watching the angst with B/B not together, with other people, can only sweeten it for me when they finally are together. Oh, the drama! Oh, the unrequited love!

It will be even sweeter when they actually GET together, profess their mutual feelings and do what I've been waiting 5 years for them to do! It willl happen. I'm here for the whole ride.

Wink
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:35 am

Oh I'm SO in. After reading through the We hate Catfish facebook page it is gonna be hard for me to get through this episode without laughing my ass off... Twisted Evil
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:17 pm

Have to say, after reading the show discussion, I'm not sorry I skipped it. Rolling Eyes I am SO looking forward to next week, though! Bring on Rocker! Very Happy
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5