Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ausiello Blind Item - 'Bones'?

+22
Hedgehog
Lyanna Stark
a_rangergrl2
booth fan
Murphs93
19ana89
olivia
anteater
bugaboo628
country2776
ReginaPhalange
dawnsfire
THX1138
jcn747
treble21
tinkrella
empiricist
MI_Bonesgirl
jjrobinson73
ToZiKa
heirofloki
verticallychallangedcutie
26 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Ausiello Blind Item - 'Bones'? - Page 4 Empty Re: Ausiello Blind Item - 'Bones'?

Post by heirofloki Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:07 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Looks like Bones is out Thank God.

EWAusielloFiles It's a medical drama. I'll BRB. Gotta refill my Diet Coke downstairs. @mccullac a hint on the blind item, please. I keep refreshing!

EWAusielloFiles Start crying. @dardeile If it's Private Practice, I swear I'll cry. O_O

Thank God it's NOT NCIS.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Ausiello Blind Item - 'Bones'? - Page 4 Empty Re: Ausiello Blind Item - 'Bones'?

Post by Lyanna Stark Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:40 am

Are you sure he's not talking about the "surprise death" blind item? I know that's what he's referring to (not the pregnancy) when he talks about Private Practice...

Lyanna Stark
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:46 am

private practice was never on the short list for the pregnancy blind item, so I would hazard a guess that this has to do with the surprise death blind item not the pregnancy one.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:18 am

There was a surprise death blind item too? Oops I missed that one. I just assumed it was the pregnancy one....
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:26 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:There was a surprise death blind item too? Oops I missed that one. I just assumed it was the pregnancy one....

yeah he slipped that one in last week I think... maybe the week before, all the blind items get so confusing LOL
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgehog Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:55 am

OK I haven't really been following this blind item all that closely, but after last night's House, it looks like it has to be Cameron and Chase, no?
Hedgehog
Hedgehog

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:36 pm

a surprise death on private practice?? don't follow that show too much but i'm kind of curious now.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:42 pm

tinkrella wrote:a surprise death on private practice?? don't follow that show too much but i'm kind of curious now.

yep it's a regular character too (apparently beloved), he posted a breakdown of all the characters and the pro's and con's of each characters demise on the EW website.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:34 pm

treble21 wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:There was a surprise death blind item too? Oops I missed that one. I just assumed it was the pregnancy one....

yeah he slipped that one in last week I think... maybe the week before, all the blind items get so confusing LOL

Oh. D:

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:13 am

treble21 wrote:
tinkrella wrote:a surprise death on private practice?? don't follow that show too much but i'm kind of curious now.

yep it's a regular character too (apparently beloved), he posted a breakdown of all the characters and the pro's and con's of each characters demise on the EW website.

Wait...is someone leaving PP? I hope it's not tay diggs! i loved him. though if it was him or naomi....i could see how that would tie into grey's (derek and mark) and maybe impact them. not a crossover but you know like...derek and mark being upset about it or something. i hope it's not them.....OR Violet or her baby. those are the only people on there i actually know!

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:09 am

'Glee' has now been ruled out.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:26 pm

So, what's left now??
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by anteater Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:28 pm

GREY'S, HOUSE, BONES, CHUCK, GOSSIP GIRL, NCIS

I think I heard somewhere that it is Grey's Anatomy, even though Bones has not been officially ruled out. I really don't think it's Bones though.
anteater
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:29 pm

I don't think it'll be Bones either... Or Chuck...
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:38 pm

I think it's Grey's...either little Grey or Callie...

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jsgemini Sat May 08, 2010 9:27 am

Has anymore been said on this that anyone knows of?
jsgemini
jsgemini
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Mon May 10, 2010 8:33 am

Not that I'm aware of... I'll give this a bump cuz I really want to know what show it is too!
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Mon May 17, 2010 11:01 am

Having seen the season finale of Gossip Girl tonight, I can say with absolute certainty that this blind item is about that show. (also it was not even the biggest surprise in the show!! )

Although Meredith on Grey's is apparently pregnant too, so I guess it could apply to either show, the main thing is that it is NOT Bones LOL
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jsgemini Mon May 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Oh thank God! I didn't want it to get to that yet, especially with B&B.
jsgemini
jsgemini
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Mon May 17, 2010 12:40 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image] I agree! Would have been an awful fit on "Bones"... even if it was Ang/Hodgins I would have rather have taken a "pass" on that this early.
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Ausiello Blind Item - 'Bones'? - Page 4 Empty Pregnancy blind item update

Post by molly04042000 Mon May 17, 2010 4:34 pm

This just in from Ausiello's twitter!

the momma-to-be will be revealed within next five days @kiddnicky If Grey's is not the blind item pregnancy can u give us another clue?

On the list:
- Grey's (finale air date 20th may): If this tweet is anything to go by it is not greys.
- House (finale air date 17th may): Still in the running.
- Bones (finale air date 20th may): Still in the running.
- Chuck (finale air date 24th may): Out of the running. Airs past the date in the tweet above.
- Gossip (finale air date 17th may): Still in the running.
- NCIS (finale air date 25th may): Out of the running. Airs past the date in the tweet above.

Maybe it is bones? Maybe this is why everything has been kept secret?

molly04042000

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Mon May 17, 2010 9:40 pm

No see my post above The Gossip Girl finale aired last night in Canada and there was very much a surprise pregnancy at the end.

Also there is a clip from the finale of Greys circulating the web right now in which Meredith tells Christina that she's pregnant, so the Blind Item is one of those 2, and I'm thinking it's Gossip Girl given that a character showed up out of the blue pregnant (more of a surprise than Meredith would be)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4