Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ausiello Blind Item - 'Bones'?

+22
Hedgehog
Lyanna Stark
a_rangergrl2
booth fan
Murphs93
19ana89
olivia
anteater
bugaboo628
country2776
ReginaPhalange
dawnsfire
THX1138
jcn747
treble21
tinkrella
empiricist
MI_Bonesgirl
jjrobinson73
ToZiKa
heirofloki
verticallychallangedcutie
26 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ausiello Blind Item - 'Bones'? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ausiello Blind Item - 'Bones'?

Post by jjrobinson73 Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:51 am

Like some of the others...I don't think it is B/B....right now. Unless there are somethings happening in the epi's leading up to the finale that cement it. But come on...like others have said...who else would the "baby daddy" be but Booth?? HACKER?? Yeah...I am not sure I see that happening.

And while I did post about it...I don't see Brennan "oppps"ing a pregnancy. Lord knows it happens (I know first hand..) but this isn't real life...it is fiction. LOL! So, I guess she could be pregnant then. LOL!!JUST KIDDING!!!

Fwiw...I have never watched GA..I did watch house a couple of season's ago and then it just went way off when he went through all the interns....13, etc. I liked the old ones better. And then the dream stuff...AGH!!!!! So,anyway....I bet it is another show.

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Ausiello Blind Item - 'Bones'? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ausiello Blind Item - 'Bones'?

Post by ToZiKa Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:22 am

verticallychallangedcutie wrote:
empiricist wrote:I agree with MI bones girl, except that Ausiello said that we would keep guessing who the babydaddy is over the summer. We will know it is Booth's if we see them even contemplate hitting the sheets before it fades to black during the 100th.

For it to be anyone else's would kill the shippers.

Ausiello could have been referring to the new viewers who came over from the TNT reruns. Most of the new viewers haven't seen season 4 yet. So they may not know that Booth agreed to using his sperm or they haven't seen their relationship progress. Plus if you think about it, after the 100th episode Brennan goes out on a date with Hacker and Booth with Catherine. So when the finale airs the paternity would be in question.

that's grasping at straws, Rae.....and why would Ausiello refer to new viewers? that doesn't make any sense AT ALL

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:12 am

maybe B&B have been trying all season and then ended up giving up, only to find out later she is pregnant. Or maybe she is pregnant but wont say how, because it is secretly to Booth but no on knows.

but yeah the sides kinda support that she is, unless daisy is.
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 370
Say What You Want : !!We are talking about translation!!
Burdens that allow us to fly
--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
♥ Maroon 5 ♥
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:15 am

How do the sides support that she is? Did I miss something? Is it just because she decides not to go? I feel like she could decide that for a lot of reasons. My mind wouldn't automatically jump to "she's pregnant" unless there are sides I missed out on.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:21 am

tinkrella wrote:How do the sides support that she is? Did I miss something? Is it just because she decides not to go? I feel like she could decide that for a lot of reasons. My mind wouldn't automatically jump to "she's pregnant" unless there are sides I missed out on.

it's not in the sides
they just went a little bit overboard with the fantasy today.... Rolling Eyes

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:22 am

Well maybe she has been abducted by aliens and they now force her to have their baby!
And of course the military is interested in her half-human-half-alien-baby and that's why they really want Booth to work for them again, because they will abduct her too and he is supposed to keep her calm!
Of course Hodgins would be the first one to spot the telltale signs of an Alien abduction since he is an expert when it comes to conspiracies!

That would explain
1. Where 'the baby' comes from.
2. Why we don't know who the baby daddy is.
3. Why Hodgins is so sure that she won't go.

That would also fit into the whole season finales theory thing....because Bren would be pregnant....and somehow she would be 'with Booth' (hidden on a military base or something like that, but they would be close to each other.....)

So I guess that scenario is just as likely as all the others.

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:32 am

ToZiKa wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:you know that getting all excited over NOTHING isn't healthy, right?
there are like a billion different possibilities who could be pregnant

just a few (some of them aren't really likely but well...)
Cam (there is the mention of a new love interest and even if it's just a one time thing it could have happened)
Ziva or Abby from NCIS
all the females on House
Olivia from Fringe
and so on and so on.....

Shush let me have my happiness while it lasts! I need something to get me through this hiatus. But in all reality Rob and I have been talking about this extensively. All the signs are there, and if you read the sides for the finale the scene with Brennan totally gives it away. Plus the end with Hodgins...

I guess you guys must have read other sides than me then.....because I didn't see that there was anything given away.....maybe she will end up pregnant, but if she is it won't be Booth's.....so maybe you shouldn't hope for that....

It would totally be Booth's. Just to throw it out there I've always thought that she used his sperm after his coma. Not during the coma obviously but sometime after. Maybe before she went to Guatemela. If you watch the season 5 premiere. When Angela mentions the pregnancy that Avalon read and then leaves. Booth looks at Brennan and says we should check it out. He was saying the bodies, she thought the pregnancy. She totally freaked when he said that. Makes me think she didn't want him to know. They've been dressing her in loose fitting dresses and jackets. She very rarely takes her jacket or lab coat off now. At the end of the sides where she is standing there smiling and daydreaming and Angela asks her what's wrong and she says nothing.
And then Hodgins tells Angela at the end of one of the sides that she's not going to Indonesia. Why would he know that if, he didn't know something was happening. That would the one thing that keeps them from leaving and separating.

That actually occurs much earlier in the episode, and I don't remember Brennan smiling in the sides, just that she was daydreaming. I don't really think Ang would ask what was wrong if Brennan was smiling, I got the impression from that question that Brennan seemed sad.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:33 am

ToZiKa wrote:Well maybe she has been abducted by aliens and they now force her to have their baby!
And of course the military is interested in her half-human-half-alien-baby and that's why they really want Booth to work for them again, because they will abduct her too and he is supposed to keep her calm!
Of course Hodgins would be the first one to spot the telltale signs of an Alien abduction since he is an expert when it comes to conspiracies!

That would explain

That would also fit into the whole season finales theory thing....because Bren would be pregnant....and somehow she would be 'with Booth' (hidden on a military base or something like that, but they would be close to each other.....)

I would like to fully adopt this theory - then we can have a Bones/Fringe crossover, which I know we all really want.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:52 am

i read the sides again. She does smile, although it doesn't say if it's a happy or sad smile. it takes place in the lab so it could be brennan contemplating leaving it all like she did with sully.

The thing I didn't notice was where Caroline says to sweets once they solve the case (about BB) "well they are free to go" and sweets says "do you think this success will convince them to stay" and she says "you need to grow the hell up." this....kind of makes me think sweets will be monumental in them staying. (i'm still refusing to believe they go so I wont even entertain that theory right now) lol

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:32 pm

THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:Well maybe she has been abducted by aliens and they now force her to have their baby!

That would explain

I would like to fully adopt this theory - then we can have a Bones/Fringe crossover, which I know we all really want.

king RM
I know I do! And can you just see Brennan arguing with everyone about aliens impregnating her?
(how close is this to the old X-Files arc that I occasionally hear about? Just out of curiosity...)

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:11 pm

dawnsfire wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

That would explain

king RM
I know I do! And can you just see Brennan arguing with everyone about aliens impregnating her?
(how close is this to the old X-Files arc that I occasionally hear about? Just out of curiosity..

queen

Pretty close! In the season 7 x-files finale we learn scully is pregnant and don't find out until season 8 that mulder and her were trying to have a baby and had slept together OFF SCREEN. sorry.....i can't talk about it...I'm still bitter..... Razz pale banghead

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:06 pm

tinkrella wrote:How do the sides support that she is? Did I miss something? Is it just because she decides not to go? I feel like she could decide that for a lot of reasons. My mind wouldn't automatically jump to "she's pregnant" unless there are sides I missed out on.

Well i just mean that in the sides, a pregnancy could fit. Allow me to correct my self

a pregnancy could fit into the sides, and if interpreted in a certain way a few things could lead to that conclusion. Basically there is nothing in the sides to refute the theory.

If i still sound crazy..i probably am, but it is all in the name of speculation Very Happy
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 370
Say What You Want : !!We are talking about translation!!
Burdens that allow us to fly
--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
♥ Maroon 5 ♥
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by empiricist Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:29 pm

The Ausiello article said that it would be a show that gets a lot of print in his column. If you click on categories in the top left of the article, you can find out who gets a lot of print. Bones is not even near having the most print. It is average.

I have to admit though, I laughed like crazy over ToZika's space alien abduction idea. Thank you, thank you for the best laugh I had all day.

empiricist
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by ReginaPhalange Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:39 pm

Aliens... Laughing Awesome!

No, I'm 95% positive this is not a B/B pregnancy Ausiello is referring to. These two are not in the right place for it:

1) Brennan wouldn't use Booth's sperm w/out telling him, especially after he said he wanted to be involved

2) They better not have had a night of random sex and not shared it with us viewers! Evil or Very Mad

The two of them are moving towards a real romantic relationship (finally! The sound of crickets these past few seasons has been overwhelming!) and from a writing standpoint, it makes zero sense to screw that up now. There's a lot of potential already without throwing a baby into it.
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:47 am

Yeah, bones has gotten a lot of attention from sites like that lately but I'd say the biggies like house and grey's get way more. Not to mention....being a recovering fan of grey's anatomy...I can attest to those fans being pretty damn RABID lol

I give an A plus to the alien abduction theory. Then, the child can grow up to be a super smart genius who reads minds and booth and brennan will never have any miscommunications again because the baby will put them in their place Wink

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by country2776 Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:54 pm

ughh please dont let capt forehead be the baby's daddy
country2776
country2776
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:05 pm

country2776 wrote:ughh please dont let capt forehead be the baby's daddy

I LMAO when I saw you refer to Hacker as Captain Forehead, on ATS Spike used to call Angel that Smile
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:17 am

Ausiello just tweeted more about the "blind item".

"Blind Item pregnancy is on one of these shows: GREY'S, HOUSE, BONES, CHUCK, GOSSIP GIRL, SMALLVILLE, NCIS, GLEE or LOST [Only admins are allowed to see this link] "
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:22 am

I know it's maybe not true but I've the feeling it's Brennan. I know no conclusion without proofs. But I think it's her. It says someone unexpected.

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:25 am

Already said this on the spoiler blog, but i'm going with Gossip Girl. The rest of the shows listed are the most guessed at in the comments section of the blind item . I don't even remember seeing GG guessed at and it's inclusion threw me off, which is what makes me think it's that show. I Still don't think it's Bones, I just think there's way to much going on at the end of the season for them to throw in a baby too.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:38 am

I hope it's not GG! I don't even watch the show anymore but gah!!

I'm going with Grey's, House, Chuck and NCIS in that order.

(Obviously it's not LOST. This is the last season, so unless they're leaving that open-ended forever, I don't see it)

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:52 am

heirofloki wrote:I hope it's not GG! I don't even watch the show anymore but gah!!

(Obviously it's not LOST. This is the last season, so unless they're leaving that open-ended forever, I don't see it)

yeah it's not LOST he said in the original blind item the show was coming back in the fall. I'm thinking that leaves out any show that might not be renewed as well (Smallville? Chuck?)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by anteater Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:58 am

I don't watch any of those other shows but I don't think it will be LOST because of what heirofloki said or Chuck because it has not been renewed for another season yet and it would be pretty stupid to plan a story line that extends to next season when you don't have a next season yet.

I still don't think it is Brennan. Ausiello knows that BONES fans are rabid, uh, I mean, passionate and I think he is just stirring the pot.
anteater
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by anteater Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:59 am

treble21 wrote:
heirofloki wrote:I hope it's not GG! I don't even watch the show anymore but gah!!

yeah it's not LOST he said in the original blind item the show was coming back in the fall. I'm thinking that leaves out any show that might not be renewed as well (Smallville? Chuck?)

According to Ausiello, Smallville was renewed.
anteater
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:16 am

i think it's grey's. Sleep just what that show needs. sos

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next