Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ausiello Blind Item - 'Bones'?

+22
Hedgehog
Lyanna Stark
a_rangergrl2
booth fan
Murphs93
19ana89
olivia
anteater
bugaboo628
country2776
ReginaPhalange
dawnsfire
THX1138
jcn747
treble21
tinkrella
empiricist
MI_Bonesgirl
jjrobinson73
ToZiKa
heirofloki
verticallychallangedcutie
26 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ausiello Blind Item - 'Bones'? Empty Ausiello Blind Item - 'Bones'?

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:50 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 758
Say What You Want : Pops: I like her, she's real, she's got balls.
Brennan: Well...ovaries actually.
Pops: Alright you got a pair of steel ovaries.
Brennan: Thank you.
Registration date : 2010-03-11

Back to top Go down

Ausiello Blind Item - 'Bones'? Empty Re: Ausiello Blind Item - 'Bones'?

Post by heirofloki Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:20 am

I'm thinking it's someone from House. Or Sarah from Chuck.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:23 am

heirofloki wrote:I'm thinking it's someone from House. Or Sarah from Chuck.

Chuck isn't a drama, it's more of a comedy and it hasn't been renewed yet for another season.

House already did the baby drama, plus if you read the sides from the season finale it totally gives it away.
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:28 am

you know that getting all excited over NOTHING isn't healthy, right?
there are like a billion different possibilities who could be pregnant

just a few (some of them aren't really likely but well...)
Cam (there is the mention of a new love interest and even if it's just a one time thing it could have happened)
Ziva or Abby from NCIS
all the females on House
Olivia from Fringe
and so on and so on.....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:31 am

ToZiKa wrote:you know that getting all excited over NOTHING isn't healthy, right?

Cam (there is the mention of a new love interest and even if it's just a one time thing it could have happened)
Ziva or Abby from NCIS
all the females on House
Olivia from Fringe
and so on and so on.....

Shush let me have my happiness while it lasts! I need something to get me through this hiatus. But in all reality Rob and I have been talking about this extensively. All the signs are there, and if you read the sides for the finale the scene with Brennan totally gives it away. Plus the end with Hodgins...
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:31 am

Herrrrmmm...interesting. I mean we have all "guessed" at it. But, truthfully....I don't see how. Not as a "oh btw..I am pregnant!" out of the blue type thing. Not after what Booth said in the CitC. I know he said Bones could use his stuff...I just don't see Bones running down to the AI place and getting pregnant...w/o telling Booth. B/c Booth would know it is his kid.

UGH....nasty thought...unless it is an oppps pregnancy between her and Hacker. Shocked Ugh...I think I vomited a bit in my mouth!!! puke

Ok....anyway...I don't think it is Bones. Unless they get picked up for a S7...then I can see them adressing the whole maternal issue in S6.

But, hey...this is just my take on it. I mean, what do I know...I am so not one of those writers!!

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:36 am

verticallychallangedcutie wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:you know that getting all excited over NOTHING isn't healthy, right?

Ziva or Abby from NCIS
all the females on House
Olivia from Fringe
and so on and so on.....

Shush let me have my happiness while it lasts! I need something to get me through this hiatus. But in all reality Rob and I have been talking about this extensively. All the signs are there, and if you read the sides for the finale the scene with Brennan totally gives it away. Plus the end with Hodgins...

I guess you guys must have read other sides than me then.....because I didn't see that there was anything given away.....maybe she will end up pregnant, but if she is it won't be Booth's.....so maybe you shouldn't hope for that....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:41 am

Heeh, what Toz said.

I think I wouldn't mind Abby being preggers, it wouldn't totally surprise me given other things. Besides, can you imagine the crazy speccing?! lol Is it Tim's? DiNozzo's? is it Giibbs?! LOL I'd love that.

Bones? Not so much.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"

Back to top Go down

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:44 am

ToZiKa wrote:

Ziva or Abby from NCIS
all the females on House
Olivia from Fringe
and so on and so on.....

I guess you guys must have read other sides than me then.....because I didn't see that there was anything given away.....maybe she will end up pregnant, but if she is it won't be Booth's.....so maybe you shouldn't hope for that....

It would totally be Booth's. Just to throw it out there I've always thought that she used his sperm after his coma. Not during the coma obviously but sometime after. Maybe before she went to Guatemela. If you watch the season 5 premiere. When Angela mentions the pregnancy that Avalon read and then leaves. Booth looks at Brennan and says we should check it out. He was saying the bodies, she thought the pregnancy. She totally freaked when he said that. Makes me think she didn't want him to know. They've been dressing her in loose fitting dresses and jackets. She very rarely takes her jacket or lab coat off now. At the end of the sides where she is standing there smiling and daydreaming and Angela asks her what's wrong and she says nothing.

And then Hodgins tells Angela at the end of one of the sides that she's not going to Indonesia. Why would he know that if, he didn't know something was happening. That would the one thing that keeps them from leaving and separating.
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:49 am

ToZiKa wrote:

Ziva or Abby from NCIS
all the females on House
Olivia from Fringe
and so on and so on.....

It would totally be Booth's. Just to throw it out there I've always thought that she used his sperm after his coma. Not during the coma obviously but sometime after. Maybe before she went to Guatemela. If you watch the season 5 premiere. When Angela mentions the pregnancy that Avalon read and then leaves. Booth looks at Brennan and says we should check it out. He was saying the bodies, she thought the pregnancy. She totally freaked when he said that. Makes me think she didn't want him to know. They've been dressing her in loose fitting dresses and jackets. She very rarely takes her jacket or lab coat off now. At the end of the sides where she is standing there smiling and daydreaming and Angela asks her what's wrong and she says nothing.

And then Hodgins tells Angela at the end of one of the sides that she's not going to Indonesia. Why would he know that if, he didn't know something was happening. That would the one thing that keeps them from leaving and separating.

the problem with that theory is that she would have to be an elephant to be pregnant for such a long time
each season covers about one year. Booth's operation was at the end of s4. there were 6 weeks between s4 and s5, they celebrated Christmas around Christmas (so they're timeline coincides with real life time) that would mean that she would have been pregnant at the beginning of October!
that would make her 6 months pregnant now and 8 months pregnant at the end of the season
some loose fitting clothes wouldn't hide that fact.....especially not from Booth or Angela

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:01 am

At the end of the sides where she is standing there smiling and daydreaming and Angela asks her what's wrong and she says nothing.

That's on page 17 of the draft. Page 17 is somewhere around the beginning of the second act. If she's day dreaming about anything at that point, is those damn bones out in Malaysia. Wink

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:18 am

Ok so given the context of what we know, I'm gonna throw this out there.

Ausiello and others who have seen the 100th said there is something jaw-dropping that they did not expect. From what we've seen in previews there appears to be a possible kiss which to me looked like it was in the past. I rewatched the episode where Brennan dates Jared, and when he kisses her and says "I bet Seeley never took that risk" Brennan firmly says "no he did not" So I'm thinking the kiss in the past tense of the 100th would be a tease. To me a kiss in the past between B&B will not be jaw-dropping. Not even close. So, what else do we know about the 100th and the rest of the season??
*Hart has said that the 100th will be the turning point in the B&B relationship
*We will hate the writers and then love them by the finale
*The finale will be BIG and REAL
*The finale title is The Beginning in the End. Which I don't know if it has actually been confirmed by TPTB, but by all accounts it should be in relation to last year's finale.
*"If we don't work together, we can have sex" "I'll call a cab"
* The episode after the 100th, B&B go undercover pretending to be married, to which Brennan says "we have intercourse every chance we get" Granted it's undercover, but really?? TMI Bones, TMI.
*Something happens to make them freak out and run from each other. Brennan to Hacker and Booth to Klein.

So...What if B&B DO have sex in the present time in the 100th episode? That would certainly be jaw-dropping and unexpected. It could cause them to freak and run. A pregnancy could be a shocking season finale cliff hanger. Brennan showing up on Booth's doorstep and announcing she's pregnant-as the screen goes black.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:23 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Ok so given the context of what we know, I'm gonna throw this out there.

Ausiello and others who have seen the 100th said there is something jaw-dropping that they did not expect. From what we've seen in previews there appears to be a possible kiss which to me looked like it was in the past. I rewatched the episode where Brennan dates Jared, and when he kisses her and says "I bet Seeley never took that risk" Brennan firmly says "no he did not" So I'm thinking the kiss in the past tense of the 100th would be a tease. To me a kiss in the past between B&B will not be jaw-dropping. Not even close. So, what else do we know about the 100th and the rest of the season??
*Hart has said that the 100th will be the turning point in the B&B relationship
*We will hate the writers and then love them by the finale
*The finale will be BIG and REAL
*The finale title is The Beginning in the End. Which I don't know if it has actually been confirmed by TPTB, but by all accounts it should be in relation to last year's finale.
*"If we don't work together, we can have sex" "I'll call a cab"
* The episode after the 100th, B&B go undercover pretending to be married, to which Brennan says "we have intercourse every chance we get" Granted it's undercover, but really?? TMI Bones, TMI.
*Something happens to make them freak out and run from each other. Brennan to Hacker and Booth to Klein.

So...What if B&B DO have sex in the present time in the 100th episode? That would certainly be jaw-dropping and unexpected. It could cause them to freak and run. A pregnancy could be a shocking season finale cliff hanger. Brennan showing up on Booth's doorstep and announcing she's pregnant-as the screen goes black.

You took the words right out of my mouth.
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by empiricist Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:45 am

I agree with MI bones girl, except that Ausiello said that we would keep guessing who the babydaddy is over the summer. We will know it is Booth's if we see them even contemplate hitting the sheets before it fades to black during the 100th.

For it to be anyone else's would kill the shippers.

empiricist
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:49 am

empiricist wrote:I agree with MI bones girl, except that Ausiello said that we would keep guessing who the babydaddy is over the summer. We will know it is Booth's if we see them even contemplate hitting the sheets before it fades to black during the 100th.

For it to be anyone else's would kill the shippers.

Ausiello could have been referring to the new viewers who came over from the TNT reruns. Most of the new viewers haven't seen season 4 yet. So they may not know that Booth agreed to using his sperm or they haven't seen their relationship progress. Plus if you think about it, after the 100th episode Brennan goes out on a date with Hacker and Booth with Catherine. So when the finale airs the paternity would be in question.
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:54 am

If Brennan sleeps with Hacker, I will vomit. Just sayin.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:55 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:If Brennan sleeps with Hacker, I will vomit. Just sayin.

I think everyone in the fandom will vomit. Hell I just gagged thinking about it.
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:08 am

Hmm....I have mixed thoughts on this. On one hand, I think some of the clues point to bones. The "rabid" fanbase. An article about fan bases was written last week online and bones was described as having the "craziest" fan base. Bones gets TONS of ink ausiello's columns especially recently with all the 100th now. It would be shocking....but on the other hand it could be a lot of other shows too.

It would be shocking because as far as we know BB are like...a million steps from getting together from what we can see. And I suppose if they do it the natural way that would be shocking too. But, at the same time I feel like they set up the baby storyline in critic so...it wouldn't be all THAT shocking. I'm totally contradicting myself now lol I'm really torn on this idea.

He said he may narrow down the shows later on this week...hopefully he will but watch bones be in that narrowed category lol

I'm really not sold on the "brennan has been pregnant this whole time idea" i just think the wardrobe department needs a good kick in the behind. Her getting pregnant after an encounter with him seems more plausible to me.

Someone from the shows camp did claim the pregnancy issue would come back up again this season didn't they?

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:13 am

tinkrella wrote:Hmm....I have mixed thoughts on this. On one hand, I think some of the clues point to bones. The "rabid" fanbase. An article about fan bases was written last week online and bones was described as having the "craziest" fan base. Bones gets TONS of ink ausiello's columns especially recently with all the 100th now. It would be shocking....but on the other hand it could be a lot of other shows too.

It would be shocking because as far as we know BB are like...a million steps from getting together from what we can see. And I suppose if they do it the natural way that would be shocking too. But, at the same time I feel like they set up the baby storyline in critic so...it wouldn't be all THAT shocking. I'm totally contradicting myself now lol I'm really torn on this idea.

He said he may narrow down the shows later on this week...hopefully he will but watch bones be in that narrowed category lol

I'm really not sold on the "brennan has been pregnant this whole time idea" i just think the wardrobe department needs a good kick in the behind. Her getting pregnant after an encounter with him seems more plausible to me.

Someone from the shows camp did claim the pregnancy issue would come back up again this season didn't they?

I think all Hart said was that they would definitely be revisiting the baby storyline in the future. He never said when. I usually don't put any stock in the blind articles A writes but when I read this one, I felt it like a kick in the stomach. I just knew for some reason it was Bones.

Now I may be wrong and if I am then I'm wrong. But it makes soooo much sense. I fully believe if Booth and Brennan spend a full year apart from one another, we lose the relationship they've built. I don't think HH and company would do that to us.
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:26 am

my only thing is...how does the paternity thing fit into bones? If we see BB sleep together say in the 100th...and know for a fact she slept (or are led to believe she slept) with hacker then i can see it. But, if she doesn't sleep with hacker the whole "whose the baby daddy" makes no sense because it would obviously be booth.

If it is bones and is is brennnan, would she question the paternity too? or would it just be us fans not knowing because we aren't sure about her sleeping with hacker?

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:28 am

tinkrella wrote:my only thing is...how does the paternity thing fit into bones? If we see BB sleep together say in the 100th...and know for a fact she slept (or are led to believe she slept) with hacker then i can see it. But, if she doesn't sleep with hacker the whole "whose the baby daddy" makes no sense because it would obviously be booth.

If it is bones and is is brennnan, would she question the paternity too? or would it just be us fans not knowing because we aren't sure about her sleeping with hacker?

What if at the end of the 100th episode they end the ep by fading to a black screen before we know if they take the cab?
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:40 am

Nah the blind item is not for Bones, they wouldn't have done the almost pregnancy with Ang if they were gonna have someone else be pregnant, and also if anyone on this show is pregnant I don't think there'd be watercooler discussions about who the father is, I'd think it would be obvious.

Last edited by treble21 on Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:45 am; edited 2 times in total
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:41 am

i just re-read the BI and now I'm not so sure it sounds like bones the "surprise baby daddy" makes no sense because...it being anyone's baby but booth's would throw the whole fandom out...and booth being the dad isn't a surprise AT ALL unless the audience doesn't know they've slept together. That scenario would be a little too x-file like for my taste.

i kind of think it sounds more like grey's anatomy unfortunetly. there is one character who recently slept with two different guys and would seem to fit it better.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:44 am

I don't watch the other shows that it could be, but for some reason reading that article just made me immediately think of Bones. There have been a TON of hints that lead me to think it could go down that way. Not to mention I just remembered (DUH!) Bren was preg in the coma dream..Another reference to last season's finale. I'm all for B&B but not sure how I really feel on a possible pregnancy story line-I would rather see them evolve in a real relationship before they go down that road, but the other part of me would be squeeing and dancing in my underwear...
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:53 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:I don't watch the other shows that it could be, but for some reason reading that article just made me immediately think of Bones. There have been a TON of hints that lead me to think it could go down that way. Not to mention I just remembered (DUH!) Bren was preg in the coma dream..Another reference to last season's finale. I'm all for B&B but not sure how I really feel on a possible pregnancy story line-I would rather see them evolve in a real relationship before they go down that road, but the other part of me would be squeeing and dancing in my underwear...

I vehemently concur!
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next