Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ausiello Blind Item. :D

+21
19ana89
HermioneGirl101
gordongordonfan
clair82
MoonlightGardenias
mereva
DONEWITHIT
kat0505
elyon
mommahurley
Brain&Heart
jro54
tinkrella
treble21
Evil Monkey
aardvark508
Kamera
A2BOREANAZ
bailey
MI_Bonesgirl
suck.it.up.buttercup91
25 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ausiello Blind Item. :D Empty Ausiello Blind Item. :D

Post by suck.it.up.buttercup91 Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:56 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I THINK ITS BOOTH AND BRENNAN! Every detail fits! Oh boy that would be AMAZING! What do you guys think?
suck.it.up.buttercup91
suck.it.up.buttercup91
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 30
Say What You Want : "Suck it up buttercup" ; "It looks like a purple smurf....a rubber purple smurf" ; "I would be hot too...i'd be smokin hot" ; "You basically said my penis was going to shrink if i didn't eat organic foods!" ; "Aiming agent booth?...what like a hose?"......I never get tired of booths humor Wink
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

Ausiello Blind Item. :D Empty Re: Ausiello Blind Item. :D

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:00 am

They definitely fit all of the criteria, but it's a HUGE leap. I find it VERY interesting that it specifically mentions getting the ok from the network. Idk it's fun to hope that it's B&B but I wouldn't hold my breath.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:15 am

Except Brennan doesn't believe in marriage. Getting them together would be step one which has taken at least six years ... marriage will prolly take another six. Cool

Could be House and Cuddy. That description is very vague and fits tons of people. I hate these blind items.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:29 am

sorry to burst the bubble of some peeps.....but come on......booth and bones getting married?????? however SHOCKING that may be.....its not happening people........no way.......plus i wouldnt want it to happen......not now.........
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamera Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:18 am

bailey wrote:Except Brennan doesn't believe in marriage. Getting them together would be step one which has taken at least six years ... marriage will prolly take another six. Cool

Could be House and Cuddy. That description is very vague and fits tons of people. I hate these blind items.

I agree, it could be House and Cuddy. Booth and Brennan need to sort through a bunch of crud before they even think about a realtionship.
Kamera
Kamera
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 68
Say What You Want : Bones, Bones, Bones, Bones, Uh...and Bones GO B&B
Registration date : 2010-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by aardvark508 Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:36 am

I assume this part of the damage control exercise by the writers/producers to create hope among disenchanted viewers. None of this stuff is released by accident. They know it takes little in the way of a hopeful tidbit to cancel out a lot mistakes and offensive plot twists. As Booth pointed out to Brennan at the end of the episode where Brennan decided to throw herself at an eventual ax murderer, what we see is colored by our hopes, dreams, and desires. The writers/producers know this and exploit it very well.

aardvark508

Number of posts : 22
Say What You Want : things are never what they seem
Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Monkey Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:56 am

aardvark508 wrote:I assume this part of the damage control exercise by the writers/producers to create hope among disenchanted viewers. None of this stuff is released by accident. They know it takes little in the way of a hopeful tidbit to cancel out a lot mistakes and offensive plot twists. As Booth pointed out to Brennan at the end of the episode where Brennan decided to throw herself at an eventual ax murderer, what we see is colored by our hopes, dreams, and desires. The writers/producers know this and exploit it very well.

Dude, this is a BLIND item. You can't assume that it's even RELEVANT to the show.
Evil Monkey
Evil Monkey
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:22 am

Nope even if it's described as shocking (which B/B getting married would be) I can't honestly believe it's Bones.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by suck.it.up.buttercup91 Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:28 pm

okay, so my friend and i discussed it and she helped me realize that it is just me wishful thinking =/ i truly know it is a long shot but at the time i got really excited. but it would be a complete shocker if the "big changes" they are refurring to for this season is how fast their relationship forms. that is a big change since we viewers have waited 5 years just for them to kiss (without being forced to that is). im just excited for the new season. minus the new gf. that needs to be squashed...immediately.
suck.it.up.buttercup91
suck.it.up.buttercup91
Squint
Squint

Say What You Want : "Suck it up buttercup" ; "It looks like a purple smurf....a rubber purple smurf" ; "I would be hot too...i'd be smokin hot" ; "You basically said my penis was going to shrink if i didn't eat organic foods!" ; "Aiming agent booth?...what like a hose?"......I never get tired of booths humor Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:40 pm

I could see brennan getting married eventually (far down the road) to appease booth because he believes in it and as she said "there's nothing she wouldn't do for booth." but, I can't see it happening anytime soon. i doubt we'll even ever get to see it, if it does.

It wouldn't fit bones AT ALL but I always loved the Ross and Rachel "we got drunk married in vegas and don't remember" storylines. That's about the only way I see brennan marrying booth at this stage in the game lol

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:24 pm

It would be a huge leap, but I could see Brennan getting married...eventually. She told her cousin that all people need is a reason to get married in "the santa in the slush" and she was fine with pretending to be married to Booth in the circus episode, so I wouldn't say she is "against" getting married anymore.

But I don't see them planning a big fancy wedding anytime soon. If they ever get married, they would probably run of to vegas and elope or something.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:53 pm

Holy Freaking Moly! a Bones wedding!!!!

it does sound like it could be Bones but i don't think it is.
Ooohhh, i dont know. scratch it sounds like something that could happen. but.. ahhh... no, I don't think so.

For one thing, Brennan doesn't even believe in marriage, all though i could see her being talked into believing in it after a chat with Angela. And anyways, between the SO business an the end of the season, it would be way too quick to get married (then again, that is just my opinion on marriage, in tv world they seem to get married so quick).

But i'm going with NO, it's not Bones.
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:04 pm

OH brother...here we go again...

Ausiello throws out a blind item and everyone goes crazy. Don't you realize that the last 4 or 5 Blind Items turned out to be shows that didn't even fit the clues that he used. It's usually a show that isn't nearly as popular as he makes it sound. By the time the blind item is revelaed, if it's even revealed...it has become completely obvious.

Everyone has been so disappointed in Bones this past season, and the networks realize this...hart has admitted making mistakes, stephen nathan has admitted things didn't work out as well as he thought they were going to...so this kind of blind item is designed to increase excitment in all of the Fox, NBC and ABC shows. It can fit almost anything, and probably doesn't accurately fit the show that it actually pertains to. This is how Ausiello works.

I could get all excited, I could sit here and come up with a scenario where it would be completely plausable for Brennan to marry Booth. But then when it doesn't happen we are all going to get sooooooo angry. And I'm just so tired of being jerked around.

I've had weeks to get over my disappoinment with the finale, and I'm just beginning to get interested and I'm just making up my mind, to take it as it comes...try to watch each episdoe for itself, and stop worrying about what's going to happen. I know this sounds impossible, but I'm going to try.

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:43 pm

You can call me crazy, but think this could happen. After Brennan's walls brake and they get together, what else is there for them to wobble out about? They already know everything about each other and they are totally in love with each other. And the wedding will takeplace in the finale and I'm pretty sure the gf will be gone by then, so I don't think she will be an obstacle by then anymore. And I wouldn't expect them to get together, get engaged and then get married. They would probably just run off together and elope. I'm just saying...anything could happen.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:46 pm

I'm going to throw this out there, just purely for fun and speculation..

I'm not saying that I think this is Bones, but I do think it is a slim possibility. Like a 1% possibility.

Everyone is saying Brennan doesn't believe in marriage. But she also didn't believe in love til last season. If she believes in love for herself or not, that is yet to remain seen.
Brennan has been on an island, with Daisy, for at least 7 months. We all know Daisy is anything but discreet with what pops out of her mouth. I'm sure 7 months of Daisy yammering on about Sweets would be enough to wear on anyone. That coupled with the fact that Angela and Hodgins are married and she will see how happy they are....
I honestly think if Brennan lets herself really fall for Booth and start a relationship with him-I could see her getting married fairly quickly. I've always thought their relationship would be an all or nothing type deal. Booth believes in love and marriage and happily ever after and the 2.5 kids, a dog and a white picket fence. I fully believe Brennan would be willing to give all of that to him.
So for me, a B&B wedding in the season finale isn't really that much of a stretch.

So, is it Bones? Most likely not, but I don't think we should count ourselves out either. Especially if ratings tank the 1st part of the season and TPTB go into panic mode.

Or I've just been reading too much fan fiction.. Suspect
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:02 am

Ok while I still don't think this blind item is Bones, I am gonna say that it seems like Brennan does believe in love and marriage now . she has not made a disparaging remark about marriage in quite sometime ( I think the last time was when her and Booth were arguing about monagamy when she was dating mark and jason at the beginning of season 4). Her more recent comments about love and marriage have been quite positive, she told margaret that the she isn't married because she doesn't have a reason to be, she was upset with Booth when she thought he didn't believe in love anymore, and she was happy when Ang and Hodgins got married, so I'd believe that she'd get married at some point , but I'm not so sure she'd get there by the end of this season.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:09 am

Brennan's statements on marriage should be taken with a grain of salt. They always seemed defensive rather than definitive. She had the role models of her parents for 15 years, who loved each other and were happy together. I think to Brennan marriage represents an emotional commitment that opens a person up to loss, which is exactly what she has Hodgins say in the voiceover to the book she was writing during Booth's coma dream. That's why she has said so many negative things about it. BUT, big but, when she wrote about herself and Booth in the coma dream, they weren't just partners in a nightclub, they were married. I think that speaks more to her true feelings about the subject than any off the cuff remark. She wanted a baby as long as it was Booth's baby and she would go with marriage as long as it was to Booth.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:10 am

I don't exactly believe everything this Ausiello guy is saying here but it's a fact that she (Brennan) did say that all people need is a reason to get married.
Well, here goes my (again positive) theory; what if B&B do get together and after a few episodes she starts to mention her having a baby again or she could even become pregnant? They did mention that Brennan's baby wish would come back in S6.
So, I can deffinately see as old-fashioned as Booth is and how he would prevent from only being a part time father like he is for Parker, he would simply ask her to marry him. And she would just say yes.
It would deffinately be the big change people were saying there would be.
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:24 am

elyon wrote:Brennan's statements on marriage should be taken with a grain of salt. They always seemed defensive rather than definitive. She had the role models of her parents for 15 years, who loved each other and were happy together. I think to Brennan marriage represents an emotional commitment that opens a person up to loss, which is exactly what she has Hodgins say in the voiceover to the book she was writing during Booth's coma dream. That's why she has said so many negative things about it. BUT, big but, when she wrote about herself and Booth in the coma dream, they weren't just partners in a nightclub, they were married. I think that speaks more to her true feelings about the subject than any off the cuff remark. She wanted a baby as long as it was Booth's baby and she would go with marriage as long as it was to Booth.

That is where the 100th ending really bugs me. That was S2 Brennan, not S5 Brennan. It's ok for her to be married in her fantasy world but in reality she would rather hurt herself and Booth. loco
*shrugs* IDK. It's a HUGE leap for this to happen this season, but most definitely plausible. Have to see how the season plays out. We will know by mid-season if it's a possibility or not-have to see what happens with the journalist and how long she's around, and if Brennan actually admits her feelings to Booth and if they actually start a relationship. If all that happens by mid season, I'd say yes, it's entirely possible. If they are still playing the same game of dancing around their feelings, then no way-not happening.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:37 am

I think it's definitly a possibillity because it seems like Brennan isn't so "against" getting married anymore and I don't expect fot B&B to get together, get engaged and have a big fancy wedding. I could see Brennan saying something like, "I would like to marry you," and he's like, "ok," in the episode before the finale and then he would probably get down on one knee and proposed to her because he is an old fashion type of guy and then they would run of together and elope in the finale...Anything is possible.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:52 am

@jro54 I always love the way you think! cheers
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by suck.it.up.buttercup91 Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:55 am

kat0505 wrote:@jro54 I always love the way you think! cheers

as do I. I agree with all of you over the last couple of statements. But I'm just trying to be optimistic. I have a good feeling about this season and it would just be nice if we finally got what we all wanted. And how funny would it be if they were married solving crimes? I can see new aspects of humor and their bickering become more amusing. But then again I've bee reading a lot of fanfiction =/ And I honestly think it would make the show better if they got married. I don't think that would mean the end. It is a crime show for crying out loud! The crime doesnt stop because the sexual tension is gone! The cases are the second best part of the show after the characters. But we will see....anything can happen in th tv world.
suck.it.up.buttercup91
suck.it.up.buttercup91
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:38 am

I agree the show could be just as interesting if they were married, but I've never thought this was a crime show, it's much more character focused than "crime shows" tend to be.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DONEWITHIT Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:44 am

Booth and Brennan getting married? Not a possibility. It could make things interesting and we know that is far from the shows writers and producers intentions so we can relax. We'll probably get the usual bucket of BS we usually get Evil or Very Mad
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 187
Say What You Want : Ifyou don't have anything constructive to say,silence is your best friend.
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:40 am

Buddy TV breaks it down into the 5 most likely couples ( yes B&B made the list coming in at #2) they ask the readers to vote on who they think it'll be and B/B is overwhelming coming in at number one right now..... hmmm not to be negative but I wonder what show these peeps are actually watching, cause I still can't realistically believe it's Booth and Brennan, as much as I would want it to be them.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next