Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ausiello Blind Item: Is it Booth and Brennan?

+6
jagglebells
ReginaPhalange
HeyHey
ToZiKa
Turi ray of sunshine
willgirl
10 posters

Go down

Ausiello Blind Item: Is it Booth and Brennan? Empty Ausiello Blind Item: Is it Booth and Brennan?

Post by willgirl Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:35 pm

Hey!

Not really spoilery (although there is mention of them getting together in the next season, if this is them) but I thought I would post it here anyway. How many people think it's B and B?

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Ausiello Blind Item: Is it Booth and Brennan? Empty Re: Ausiello Blind Item: Is it Booth and Brennan?

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:40 pm

OH it MUST be Bones!!!

and can I say HATE YOU HEADHONCHOS OF FOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Messing up with storylines and what not! what happened to FREEDOM OF CREATIVITY!?!?!??!!?

*sulks*
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Ausiello Blind Item: Is it Booth and Brennan? Empty Re: Ausiello Blind Item: Is it Booth and Brennan?

Post by ToZiKa Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:47 pm

Of course it's Booth and Bones......and I better not say anything about fox right now.....
and I think Turi got it covered anyway Very Happy

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:10 pm

I'm so torn between B/B and House and Cuddy. But then, I'm well behind on my House watching, so I don't know realistically how likely it was that they would have been together at the end of the series without network interference. (I'm utterly spoiled for House, btw, so don't worry about spilling details!).

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by ReginaPhalange Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:02 am

Couldn't be more obviously B & B.

Dead give aways: For seasons (four seasons), or real beginning (end in the beginning, anyone?), Moonlighting reference.

I can't believe we'll have to wait another season to see them together. I can't believe network executives can so badly screw up the creative storytelling process.

* sits in a corner and pouts *
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:06 am

ReginaPhalange wrote:Couldn't be more obviously B & B.

Dead give aways: For seasons (four seasons), or real beginning (end in the beginning, anyone?), Moonlighting reference.

I can't believe we'll have to wait another season to see them together. I can't believe network executives can so badly screw up the creative storytelling process.

* sits in a corner and pouts *

*joins Regina in her coner*
Snacks? we will need them; at this pace it will be A LONG LONG WAIT! monopolization of TV series creative process by 'network execs' should be ILLEGAL!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:10 am

It has to be Bones. They gave it away with the "Beginning" comment. That was the name of the finale. Well, at least we knnow they'll get together at some point.

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:46 am

ARRRRRRGH!!! THOSE GUTLESS RAT BASTARDS!!! How many times do people have to be told BONES IS NOT MOONLIGHTING! There are no similarities beyond the two main characters being male and female. Christ on a crakcer if the entire fucking staff at FOX suddenly burst into flame I wouldn't cross the street to piss on 'em, the bunch of spineless brainless inbred fucking morons that they are I can only hope they haven't chosen to procreate and saddle future generations with their own special brand of idiocy! TWO MORE YEARS OF THIS SHIT! ARRRRRRRGHHH!!!

Okay, I've got a nice bottle of Balvenie waiting for a special occasion and I think I just found it - drinking until I can't remember WHY I CARE.

king RM

Hasan, leave the goddamned sword there and grab my old McCulloch lumberman chainsaw. We got some deadwood to trim and something tells me 30" sawbar will make the job a helluvalot easier.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:49 am

THX1138 wrote:ARRRRRRGH!!! THOSE GUTLESS RAT BASTARDS!!! How many times do people have to be told BONES IS NOT MOONLIGHTING! There are no similarities beyond the two main characters being male and female. Christ on a crakcer if the entire fucking staff at FOX suddenly burst into flame I wouldn't cross the street to piss on 'em, the bunch of spineless brainless inbred fucking morons that they are I can only hope they haven't chosen to procreate and saddle future generations with their own special brand of idiocy! TWO MORE YEARS OF THIS SHIT! ARRRRRRRGHHH!!!

Okay, I've got a nice bottle of Balvenie waiting for a special occasion and I think I just found it - drinking until I can't remember WHY I CARE.

king RM

Hasan, leave the goddamned sword there and grab my old McCulloch lumberman chainsaw. We got some deadwood to trim and something tells me 30" sawbar will make the job a helluvalot easier.

ummmmmmmm should we 'bleep' this post for you Robert lol!
are you angry :?: cause really for the life of me I CAN NOT TELL AT ALL!:!:!:!:!:!:!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:25 am

Turi ray of sunshine wrote:ummmmmmmm should we 'bleep' this post for you Robert lol!
are you angry :?: cause really for the life of me I CAN NOT TELL AT ALL!:!:!:!:!:!:!
Well you know me Turi, I'm just a quiet, retiring fellow not prone to such outbursts at all. Rolling Eyes lol!

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:31 am

THX1138 wrote:
Turi ray of sunshine wrote:ummmmmmmm should we 'bleep' this post for you Robert lol!
Well you know me Turi, I'm just a quiet, retiring fellow not prone to such outbursts at all. Rolling Eyes lol!

king RM

*watches horrified as lightning strikes King Robert* affraid affraid affraid
Neutral he was SUCH a good 'ruler'

lol!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:37 am

Turi ray of sunshine wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM

lol!

but he never learned when to take cover because of the lightning.....
lol!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:01 am

ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM

lol!

lol!
I fear that the rumors of my death have been greatly exagerated as the lighning missed me completely. Sniff...sniff...does anyone else smell bacon?

king RM

The good Lord wouldn't strike me down, we're mates we are, heck we both like to fish...
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:35 am

THX1138 wrote:ARRRRRRGH!!! THOSE GUTLESS RAT BASTARDS!!! How many times do people have to be told BONES IS NOT MOONLIGHTING! There are no similarities beyond the two main characters being male and female. Christ on a crakcer if the entire fucking staff at FOX suddenly burst into flame I wouldn't cross the street to piss on 'em, the bunch of spineless brainless inbred fucking morons that they are I can only hope they haven't chosen to procreate and saddle future generations with their own special brand of idiocy! TWO MORE YEARS OF THIS SHIT! ARRRRRRRGHHH!!!

king RM

shh lil Robbie it's ok, I'm right here, just breathe, shhh, good boy, breathe.... Smile
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:45 am

It has to be Booth and Brennan, and I can't tell you how much it frustrates me. I think Robert summed it up pretty well. Everyone got their flaming pitchforks ready? Laughing

Seriously though, I get the fear that putting Booth and Brennan together could make the series tank, but have they not seen the last four (well, three really, because last season didn't help so much) in terms of their looks, chemistry, and the writing of it all? It's been said in just about every single interview between Emily and David what incredible chemistry they have, and how that translates to Booth and Brennan having the same rapid fire connection. So unless those two start hating each other (please, please, PLEASE for the love of all that is kind and good let that never happen)...those two could spin gold out of dirt.

There are SO MANY alternatives to pushing this off. There are so bloody many options, storylines to go through once they actually do get together. Don't the eggheads at FOX realize those people they're afraid of jumping ship once BB jump in the sack could just as easily jump ship early, too frustrated with there being no progress?

*walks away grumbling incoherently*
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:51 am

THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM

lol!

lol!
I fear that the rumors of my death have been greatly exagerated as the lighning missed me completely. Sniff...sniff...does anyone else smell bacon?

king RM

The good Lord wouldn't strike me down, we're mates we are, heck we both like to fish...

oh THAT is funny!! because it took me an actual 4th time to actually understand the pun !! GOOD ONE though Razz
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:16 am

As someone who doesn't want them together so soon, this news pleases me.
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:30 am

I get the not wanting them to get together, but...I don't know. Basically, if they aren't planning on getting them together anytime soon, what is the purpose of adding all of the moments between now and then? I get that it adds the tension, but the entirety of last season led Brennan to realize that maybe she really does want that life-the person to share it with, a child, etc-and that, possibly, the person she wants it with is Booth. Then, with what we know so far of season five, we've got them both battling what's going on between them.

And we're supposed to believe that they're going to keep battling them, all the while making eyes across the table or while knocking back drinks, and not give in for another year? I guess my point is that I understand the fear or want to keep them apart for now, but then what on earth is the purpose of hitting us over the head with overtly romantic/sexually energized scenes?

Although, this *does* almost make me wonder if HH wasn't entirely lying when he said they would get together, and that maybe he actually did want to make it happen until the big cheeses shook their heads no. Hey, I said almost. As in not really.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:13 am

Just remember the real Golden Rule: Them that's got the gold make the rules.
And even art/entertainment/creativity has to bow to that when not self-sufficient. Sad but true. Even Da Vinci got hell for not doing exactly what his patrons wanted.

the cynical queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:28 pm

dawnsfire wrote:Just remember the real Golden Rule: Them that's got the gold make the rules.
And even art/entertainment/creativity has to bow to that when not self-sufficient. Sad but true. Even Da Vinci got hell for not doing exactly what his patrons wanted.

the cynical queen
So sad but so very true. Which is why should I win the mega millions lotto (the one that usually hits in the $250 million range) I will buy the show out and push Fox to let us do it right or we'd walk - and don't think for a second that USA, TNT, or TBS wouldn't shit themselves to get a hold of a show like that - hell HBO and Cinemax would kill for it too and then we can get graphic! Who's with me on this one? Anyone? Beuller? Beuller? Anyone?

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:07 am

Behind you all the way!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum