Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ausiello Blind Item - Popular drama goes back to the future.

+11
a_rangergrl2
ReginaPhalange
Beliskner
joybrennan
IheartB&B
recoveringbonesaddict
MI_Bonesgirl
jro54
sanasus
olivia
Murphs93
15 posters

Go down

Ausiello Blind Item - Popular drama goes back to the future. Empty Ausiello Blind Item - Popular drama goes back to the future.

Post by Murphs93 Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:25 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

1. If it happens, the time shift will occur between this season’s finale and next season’s premiere.
2. If it happens, it’ll be because, I’m told, the network wanted to shake up the show and its characters, opening doors to new stories and closing doors on old ones.

Could be Bones?

Murphs93
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 133
Say What You Want : Me: It's the 100th episode tomorrow.
Mum: What is it a special murder or something?
Me: I don't watch it for the cases mother!

I am secretly Naomi from paleontology.
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Ausiello Blind Item - Popular drama goes back to the future. Empty Re: Ausiello Blind Item - Popular drama goes back to the future.

Post by olivia Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:32 am

Hmmmmm *thinking* nervous
What could this mean if it was?

olivia
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 271
Say What You Want : Where's the Buck Moosejaw I married?
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Ausiello Blind Item - Popular drama goes back to the future. Empty Re: Ausiello Blind Item - Popular drama goes back to the future.

Post by sanasus Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:35 am

Murphs93 wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

1. If it happens, the time shift will occur between this season’s finale and next season’s premiere.
2. If it happens, it’ll be because, I’m told, the network wanted to shake up the show and its characters, opening doors to new stories and closing doors on old ones.

Could be Bones?

Please no. That is the one thing I really, *really* don't want to happen. I'd feel completely cheated! No
sanasus
sanasus
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-04-13

http://www.twitter.com/sanasus

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:59 am

I feeling that it might be bones. but then what if in the finale, Booth decides to go off the the rangers and Brennan goes to the airport to tell him that she loves him, they kiss and then her leaves and the S6 starts 6 months later when Booth comes home and B&B start their romantic relationship? just a thought.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:02 am

No. No no no. Just. No.

The only way I will be ok with this is with a promise of a B&B relationship in season 6. And we all know THAT isn't gonna happen.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by recoveringbonesaddict Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:12 am

If its true, I'm done with the show. This whole story arc is failing (see last night's ratings -- 8.8M viewers, 1.1M less than last week which also tank). Lets see: BB after their first meeting don't see each other for over a year, Booth comes out of a Coma and we skip three months, and we now may get another one year jump. Just think what it implies for the finale and season 6. I smell RESET. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid idea if they go through with this.

recoveringbonesaddict
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by IheartB&B Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:20 am

I don't get why everyone is so negative we don't even know if it is Bones although Bones is a good candidate considering the season finale spoilers but we don't know what will happen at the end just snips .....as for the ratings last night....Both NHL and NBA playoffs are in full swing and not to mention the NFL draft happened last night and if you look at the ratings ALL Shows were down from last week NOT just Bones so can we please stop all this negativity!

IheartB&B
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:26 am

Maybe they think they've screwed up so badly the ENTIRE fifth season will have been a dream and Booth's been in a coma the whole year. LoL! (I doubt it, but it did make me laugh to think about it. Very Happy)

Okay - here's a slightly less crazy thought. What if the opening of season six is the shot of them in bed with the military time clock? That would be "back to the future" and fit Hart's "nothing happens unless first in a dream" sign in the 100th. It certainly would end the will-they/won't they crap. Wink

...the more I think about this, the more I think, "let's hope it's some other show."
Razz

Last edited by joybrennan on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:55 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added something)
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:00 am

joybrennan wrote:Maybe they think they've screwed up so badly the ENTIRE fifth season will have been a dream and Booth's been in a coma the whole year. LoL! (I doubt it, but it did make me laugh to think about it. Very Happy)

that would be funny for a fanfic, certainly made me laugh.

On Topic:

The time jump would be really really really bad idea. Too many issues between characters, wouldn't be realistic to the interns either (unless they want to bring in a few new ones), Booths son..., it would jsut be bad bad bad No

Also didn't SN say that Booth will still try to move on in S6, if they would time jump 1 year ( I mean isn't a year enough moving on??).

The ratings this week of every show where down, coincidence? I think not.
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ReginaPhalange Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:07 am

No, it won't be Bones.

No good writer would screw up what these characters are building towards with a jump in time. They are thisclose to admitting real feelings to both themselves and eachother. A jump into the future would ruin the progress B/B have been making.

Besides, there will still be murders to solve in the "future". The only thing it would screw around with is the relationships, not the weekly plots. It's not Bones.

*sits firmly in that opinion*
Wink
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphs93 Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:15 am

Hopefully Hart Hanson has learnt his lesson from the S4 finale. Would he really pull another alternate reality/timeline stunt again?

Episode sides have Booth saying to Caroline that they (B&B) will only be gone for a year. Yes? So it might skip a year?

BUT, just read on Twitter from forensicmama that people have confirmed that it is Brothers & Sisters that the blind item refers to (just a rumor so far I believe).

Murphs93
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 133
Say What You Want : Me: It's the 100th episode tomorrow.
Mum: What is it a special murder or something?
Me: I don't watch it for the cases mother!

I am secretly Naomi from paleontology.
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:18 am

Murphs93 wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Could be Bones?

I would say not Bones because of the "IF" - Where ever Bones is going, they already committed to in the finale - it's already shot - so no IF about it.
And the idea of opening doors to new stories and closing doors on old ones fits better with a show more serialized in its story telling.

Agree that Brothers and Sisters is a more likely candidate
a_rangergrl2
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:25 am

Murphs93 wrote:Hopefully Hart Hanson has learnt his lesson from the S4 finale. Would he really pull another alternate reality/timeline stunt again?

I would think so as well. So far Bearscub? info has been pretty correct in how this last 8 would play out. Wanting to kill the writers in a few eps... I'm holding onto the dancing in your underwear finale part of that info. I don't think anyone goes anywhere.
a_rangergrl2
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:25 am

Yup, 'Brothers and Sisters' it is!

bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:31 am

a_rangergrl2 wrote:I'm holding onto the dancing in your underwear finale part of that info.
I doubt that there will be any happy dancing in your underwear in this season, considering that the show had been confirmed for at least two seasons...
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:37 am

bugaboo628 wrote:Yup, 'Brothers and Sisters' it is!

OH THANK GOD! cheers
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:21 am

mereva wrote:
a_rangergrl2 wrote:I'm holding onto the dancing in your underwear finale part of that info.
I doubt that there will be any happy dancing in your underwear in this season, considering that the show had been confirmed for at least two seasons...

Well, everyone has there own thoughts, but I still haven't given up on a happy ending. Just because B&B won't completely get together any time soon doesn't mean that the finale can't end happy. I know that everyone has their opinion on what they think should happen like I'm sure that some think that B&B should just get together right now and get married and make pretty little babies, but I think they should spend more time showing how they get together and how Brennan works through her fears instead of just throwing them together. I don't care if the show jumps in time because I will still watch it.

Last edited by jro54 on Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:37 am

mereva wrote:

that actually has not been confirmed, HH confirmed on twitter yesterday that it has not been officially renewed past season 6.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:03 am

There are people on Twitter saying that regardless of the Brothers and Sister's information it is definately Bones. It has been said that Ausiello wouldn't make a mistake like that or steer us wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:38 am

GottaLuvBnB wrote:

There are people on Twitter saying that regardless of the Brothers and Sister's information it is definately Bones. It has been said that Ausiello wouldn't make a mistake like that or steer us wrong.

If it is Bones, I highly doubt that B&B will just go their separate ways, reunite in a year and start their relationship all over again. This whole show is about how their relationship grows and it has made so much progress in the last 5 years and HH and SN are not stupid people to just end it all and start it all over again. Can we just watch the actual episodes before we freak out and make judgments, people?
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:53 am

Honestly...I hope like hell that it isn't. Not making judgements....just going with the flow of the conversation.

I can see where any TV show could do this, including bones..and it be a good thing. There are several scenarios where this could happen. I posted one when the sides came out. It could be a natural "shift" that the show ends on them leaving...and then picks right back up again when they come back. I honestly don't see Booth leaving his son, but then again, I am not a writer or producer of that show. I do think that this last half of the season has not been as good as previous seasons...but I also haven't seen the last 4 episodes. Maybe these last four will fix my misconception...and things will look good for next season.

I don't like the chemistry between ALL the actors being off. I mean....it's just painful to watch. I want HH and co. to fix it. I don't care of they freaking have to "reset" the show to do it. Give me back the dayum UST....please!! THAT made me come back and want MORE. This....this is just painful.

So...for Bones it could be a good thing, it could be something like they have done before...S4 final and S5 Premier.

However, I am going with Bug...b/c I read the buddytv article, that it's not Bones.

But, I just want the darn relationships FIXED!!!!

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum