Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+19
Sany
Niah
marymageli
PIMP
Turi ray of sunshine
ToZiKa
Secateurs
Cassiopeia
Meegs82
willgirl
himbeer29
missdebra87
Kasper
Polygirl
flyersfan35
fairytales_end
SnoopGirl
Aloemilk
queen bess
23 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club - Page 40 Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by Kasper Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:29 am

Haha well it did start in chemistry lab... and my labs never work like they are supposed to...

Oh I think we're going to dinner now.. I'll be back later.
Kasper
Kasper
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12859
Say What You Want : For British eyes only
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:29 am

himbeer29 wrote:ummm... to clarify... defense means defending criminals... but I want to work through the state appellate defender's office... so I'd be working for the government but assigned to represent individuals who don't have their own representation. So when I said for the government, I did not mean prosecution. Definitely not prosecution.
that's interesting!!!! i really don;t understand law but i will probably end up being a lawyer... i mean i want to have some sort of career in politics for which i will most likely need some kind of lawyeryness...
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17725
Say What You Want : demoted to countess...
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:30 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
himbeer29 wrote:
fairytales_end wrote:Hey Sad, hey Fly, hey....crap sorry himbeer, I've forgotten your name

haha, no problem. it's difficult cause you don't see it in the name. Blame Fly... she started calling me Razz after I explained to her that himbeer was the german word for raspberry.
Sure...blame me. I get blamed for everything...

oh you like it ;-). And everyone else does, too, as Razz has stuck! Except for magic. She calls me bud.
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 10638
Say What You Want : Chicks Against Energy Drinks = C.A.E.D ♫♪Because they are bad for you♪♫ (Thanks to Turi!)
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:30 am

bye casey!

hello mary!!
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by sadhbh Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:30 am

flyersfan35 wrote:Dammit, I think my ex took my Hershey Bears sweatshirt...I mean, it's actually his, but he left it, and I've been wearing it, which he damn well knows, and besides, he fucking ruined my BC sweatshirt, so he owes me...

I have a really big oversized Pixie t shirt I eventually stole from the boyfriend. I will kick his ass if he ever takes (or steals) it back for ANY reason. I love it. I'm wearing it right now.

I think he knew the moment he bought it it was never really his anyway. but he just didn't accept it for about four years! Smile
sadhbh
sadhbh
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 2966
Say What You Want : Must. Resist. Spoilers!!
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:30 am

Hey to fly, razz, bess, casey, kas and sad.

BTW, nice to meet you sad. I'm mary.

Last edited by marymageli on Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:31 am

himbeer29 wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
himbeer29 wrote:
fairytales_end wrote:Hey Sad, hey Fly, hey....crap sorry himbeer, I've forgotten your name

haha, no problem. it's difficult cause you don't see it in the name. Blame Fly... she started calling me Razz after I explained to her that himbeer was the german word for raspberry.
Sure...blame me. I get blamed for everything...

oh you like it ;-). And everyone else does, too, as Razz has stuck! Except for magic. She calls me bud.
Well, you have to admit, it is a lot easier to type...

Bye kas!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:31 am

bye kas...
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:31 am

queen bess wrote:
himbeer29 wrote:ummm... to clarify... defense means defending criminals... but I want to work through the state appellate defender's office... so I'd be working for the government but assigned to represent individuals who don't have their own representation. So when I said for the government, I did not mean prosecution. Definitely not prosecution.
that's interesting!!!! i really don;t understand law but i will probably end up being a lawyer... i mean i want to have some sort of career in politics for which i will most likely need some kind of lawyeryness...

there isn't too much to understand... it's really just a way of thinking... analyzing, logic, that sort of thing. The specific areas of law are so diverse and focused that most people just focus on one area.
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : Chicks Against Energy Drinks = C.A.E.D ♫♪Because they are bad for you♪♫ (Thanks to Turi!)

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:32 am

later, kas and casey!
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:32 am

sadhbh wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:Dammit, I think my ex took my Hershey Bears sweatshirt...I mean, it's actually his, but he left it, and I've been wearing it, which he damn well knows, and besides, he fucking ruined my BC sweatshirt, so he owes me...

I have a really big oversized Pixie t shirt I eventually stole from the boyfriend. I will kick his ass if he ever takes (or steals) it back for ANY reason. I love it. I'm wearing it right now.

I think he knew the moment he bought it it was never really his anyway. but he just didn't accept it for about four years! Smile
Well, I could be wrong, but I can't find it. Not that I really looked, but it's not where I thought I put it when I took it off last night...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:32 am

himbeer29 wrote:
queen bess wrote:

there isn't too much to understand... it's really just a way of thinking... analyzing, logic, that sort of thing. The specific areas of law are so diverse and focused that most people just focus on one area.
i guess.... argh.... life plans.... age 19... can't do it.....
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:33 am

Ah...that was quick. Bye kas and casey!
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:34 am

queen bess wrote:
himbeer29 wrote:
queen bess wrote:

i guess.... argh.... life plans.... age 19... can't do it.....

hahaha... no worries... most of this was realized/decided in the last 6 months. I figured out at the end of undergrad that I might want to go to law... worked in a firm to see if I did want to... then decided to go to law school... but really without much clearer of a picture or plan than that.
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:34 am

Focusing on one thing is one of the most difficult things on earth! Bah!
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by sadhbh Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:34 am

queen bess wrote:sixthform is the last two year.... when you do your a-levels... (ages 16-18)

you do your gcse's at secondary school... (ages 11-16)

and by branching out i mean "ok... i've been stuck in a bitchy all girl school for the last 10 years and feel that i want to spend time with 'ordinary' people, but i've been to used to having 5 people in my classes that i am incapable of the teacher paying attention to anyone that isn't me. i'm also stuck up, condecending, and used to having everything acedemic handed to me on a plate."

there was a specific group of girls that all came from the same school that i am basically talking about.... other people that went to private schools may be nice...

Thanks for the explanation. I don't think that happens much here. People are usually happy to be in a good school instead of public school. Some of which are really good. Mine was ok. But they put me in some mixed ability classes because of overcrowding and I really didn't do well there. Like in english. I wanted to partake in the discussion about the book, but only four of about thirty other people did too Sad Same in french. Geography was kind of wierd mix of people, but or teacher was so sound you would never have noticed. She was fantastic at managing the mixed abilities of everyone.

Wanting to learn was not the best thing...

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
sadhbh
sadhbh
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 2966
Say What You Want : Must. Resist. Spoilers!!
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40