Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bones and Booth in Bed Together? Hart says yes!!

+4
southerngirl
TinkonBrink
WeHaveACase
shopgirl909
8 posters

Go down

Bones and Booth in Bed Together? Hart says yes!! Empty Bones and Booth in Bed Together? Hart says yes!!

Post by shopgirl909 Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:49 am

I found this, I cannot wait, I don't care if it is innocent or not!

"A little birdie tells me that Bones creator Hart Hanson has concrete plans for us to see Booth and Brennan "in bed together" next season. However, what Mr. Hanson means to imply by "in bed together" is still a bit of a mystery."
Source: Zap2it
shopgirl909
shopgirl909
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 401
Location : San Diego, CA...though I wish it were London...*sigh*
Say What You Want : I want to be able to see more of the world.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Bones and Booth in Bed Together? Hart says yes!! Empty Re: Bones and Booth in Bed Together? Hart says yes!!

Post by WeHaveACase Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:40 am

On the comic con panel he said "naked in bed together" !!!!
WeHaveACase
WeHaveACase

Number of posts : 13
Say What You Want : I don't know what that means...
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Bones and Booth in Bed Together? Hart says yes!! Empty Re: Bones and Booth in Bed Together? Hart says yes!!

Post by shopgirl909 Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:08 pm

Yes, I know, this quote came out BEFORE Comic Con!
shopgirl909
shopgirl909
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 401
Location : San Diego, CA...though I wish it were London...*sigh*
Say What You Want : I want to be able to see more of the world.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:26 pm

You know I've been thinking of all the sneaky ways Ol' Hart Mmmm-Bop! Hanson could have B&B "in bed together. Naked. Under the sheets" Unless it's going to be fantasy/AU and therefore NOT REALLY our Brennan and Booth? He could do a split screen, like in When Harry Met Sally (and they're both up late on the phone to one another) so it looks like they're in bed together...and if they were on a case out of town and staying in the same hotel...well, the sheets and the bed would look exactly the same...So it would LOOK like they we're in the same bed?
Just a thought. Who knows what mad plans HH has squirreling around in that brain of his? scratch
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:11 am

I know HH is probably going to be playing mind tricks with us, but a girl can hope- because it is ABOUT time SOMETHING happens, although bed together naked is a GIANT first step- but this is BB, they NEVER do anything half way!

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:09 am

OK... A thought just came to me... an alternate scenario for this scene....

Booth and Bones are driving somewhere in like Delaware, going to a certain destination. It's raining really hard and then the car dies. Because of the storm and the seclusion, they have no cell phone capabilities. So they decide to walk to the nearest place. They finally make it to an old motel in the middle of nowhere. Of course they're both soaked, so they take turns taking a hot shower and wrapping in a towel. (This might be that nod to It Happened One Night, too)... So basically they're both naked with the exception of the fact they both have a towel wrapped around themselves and they're under the sheets together because there's just one bed... Oh the tension.. hehehe that would be great. That also sounds like a feasible scenario, too.

What do you all think? Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by space Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:42 pm

Am I the only one who thinks all of these sound like fanfic scenarios? How cool would it be if HH & Co. took a page out of one of our books?! Laughing

space
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1571
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:06 pm

LOL that's what I was thinking... good ol' fan fics!!! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by miss1nformation Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:56 pm

Maybe they will be in bed together...naked...and then wake up to find it was all a dream?

ps: Sarah, I love the graphic your husband made! Did he make it in an auto-cad program, or a 3-D animator like 3DS Max?

Last edited by miss1nformation on Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
miss1nformation
miss1nformation

Number of posts : 5
Say What You Want : Your Protestant modesty is very refreshing.
Registration date : 2008-08-12

http://miss1nformation.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:18 pm

A dream sequence!!! Yes!!! That would work with the 'fantasy' thing that Hart was talking about! Very Happy

Oh thank you miss1nformation. Very Happy I believe it was either 3D Studio Max or Maya, but I'm not 100% sure. Smile He has used both in the past.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:35 pm

What about if after a heartbreaking case they go drown their sorrows in alcohol (it happened during Intern in the Incinerator) but instead of the office they are at their apartment and then it all goes black or whatever it is they do on TV to cut off some time.
And the next thing we know B&B are laying in bed together with wicked hangovers?. I just hope that they don't do that as a cliffhanger!!!
CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT THAT WILL DO TO US!??!?!??!

Far fetched but it popped in my mind when I read that spoiler.
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:48 am

I've thought of that possibility, too. They show a clip of them in bed together naked after a night of heavy drinking. Smile
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down