Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+19
Sany
Niah
marymageli
PIMP
Turi ray of sunshine
ToZiKa
Secateurs
Cassiopeia
Meegs82
willgirl
himbeer29
missdebra87
Kasper
Polygirl
flyersfan35
fairytales_end
SnoopGirl
Aloemilk
queen bess
23 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club - Page 39 Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by queen bess Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:18 am

hey casey...
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17725
Say What You Want : demoted to countess...
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:20 am

sadhbh wrote:
queen bess wrote:
sadhbh wrote:
queen bess wrote:
sadhbh wrote:
Kasper wrote:Then there would be no negatives... then it will 272.15K tonight.

Want to know a secret? I hate the Kelvin scale. I always have to convert it in my head back to celcius. It's a pain in the ass. Only physicists bother with Kelvin. thoereticists. If someone just tells me what temperature to do the reaction at, in any scale I'm happy. but they lie. they all lie. And that will mean nothing to most, but just accept it and get back to laughing at the scientist hating the Kelvin scale. And admitting it Smile
we had to do one of our chemistry exams in kelvin... and my teacher basically told us to do it all in celcius and then go through and convert it all... and then we spent about three lessons teaching the 'stupid' people how to convert the temps...

i say stupid because they weren't paying attention and kept asking stupid annoying and repetative questions...

Seriously? Add 273. That's it. That's all there is to it. I hated those people in class. They always irritated the hell out of me. Not the ones that needed help, but the ones who talked when the help was being given and then we had to sit through it again and again....
seriously!!!! but they were like are the "gaps" between the degrees different?? and everyone else just felt like yelling across the lab "NO!!! YOU IDIOTS!! AND YOU WOULD KNOW THIS IF YOU WERE PAYING ATTENTION!!!"

sigh....

Ugh. And that is why I had my text books read a few months in advance. Just kept reading ahead....
i call those type of people (the, what i wasn;t paying enough attention so i'm going to ask stupid question/make irrelvant comment) lesson hogs.... they take up SOOO much time... and my college was full of them, stupid private school girls who'd had their grades handed to them and were "branching out" into state education for sixth form.... sigh....

rant over...
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by sadhbh Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:21 am

Kasper wrote:Ah, hi sad. I'm Kasper... a ghost apparently. Nice to meet you even if you study one of the evils.

A friendly ghost? Very Happy

Sorry. had to be asked!

Science is not evil. Sometimes. Actually, nevermind that. It's been kicking my ass lately. It's quite evil!

Hi Kasey!
sadhbh
sadhbh
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 2966
Say What You Want : Must. Resist. Spoilers!!
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:21 am

queen bess wrote:
himbeer29 wrote:
queen bess wrote:of course you do... it's how you are going to make all your money.... Wink

hahaha... riiiiight.
but you are going to be a nice lawyer... so maybe not.... it's how those 'evil' defense attorneys are going to try and beat you....

unless you aren't doing criminal law and then i know nothing....
well i know nothing anyway...
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by fairytales_end Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:22 am

hey bess...how are you?
fairytales_end
fairytales_end
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 15296
Say What You Want : I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane.
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://fairytales-end.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:22 am

queen bess wrote:
himbeer29 wrote:
queen bess wrote:of course you do... it's how you are going to make all your money.... Wink

hahaha... riiiiight.
but you are going to be a nice lawyer... so maybe not.... it's how those 'evil' defense attorneys are going to try and beat you....

unless you aren't doing criminal law and then i know nothing....

LOL! I want to be one of those 'evil' defense attorneys ;-). On the appellate (review) level. For the government. They almost always lose, but the cases are fascinating (including some death penalty stuff) and I love it.

Other than that, immigration, or other public interest stuff.
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 10638
Say What You Want : Chicks Against Energy Drinks = C.A.E.D ♫♪Because they are bad for you♪♫ (Thanks to Turi!)
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by sadhbh Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:23 am

queen bess wrote:
sadhbh wrote:
queen bess wrote:
sadhbh wrote:
queen bess wrote:
sadhbh wrote:

Want to know a secret? I hate the Kelvin scale. I always have to convert it in my head back to celcius. It's a pain in the ass. Only physicists bother with Kelvin. thoereticists. If someone just tells me what temperature to do the reaction at, in any scale I'm happy. but they lie. they all lie. And that will mean nothing to most, but just accept it and get back to laughing at the scientist hating the Kelvin scale. And admitting it Smile
we had to do one of our chemistry exams in kelvin... and my teacher basically told us to do it all in celcius and then go through and convert it all... and then we spent about three lessons teaching the 'stupid' people how to convert the temps...

i say stupid because they weren't paying attention and kept asking stupid annoying and repetative questions...

Seriously? Add 273. That's it. That's all there is to it. I hated those people in class. They always irritated the hell out of me. Not the ones that needed help, but the ones who talked when the help was being given and then we had to sit through it again and again....
seriously!!!! but they were like are the "gaps" between the degrees different?? and everyone else just felt like yelling across the lab "NO!!! YOU IDIOTS!! AND YOU WOULD KNOW THIS IF YOU WERE PAYING ATTENTION!!!"

sigh....

Ugh. And that is why I had my text books read a few months in advance. Just kept reading ahead....
i call those type of people (the, what i wasn;t paying enough attention so i'm going to ask stupid question/make irrelvant comment) lesson hogs.... they take up SOOO much time... and my college was full of them, stupid private school girls who'd had their grades handed to them and were "branching out" into state education for sixth form.... sigh....

rant over...

Ummm, why would you "branch out" to state education for your final year? (is sixth the final year over there? It is here. The whole A and A* levels thing confuses me. Well not so much as I never tried figuring it out).

Is "branching out" terms for got kicked out?
sadhbh
sadhbh
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:23 am

sadhbh wrote:
Kasper wrote:Ah, hi sad. I'm Kasper... a ghost apparently. Nice to meet you even if you study one of the evils.

A friendly ghost? Very Happy

Sorry. had to be asked!

Science is not evil. Sometimes. Actually, nevermind that. It's been kicking my ass lately. It's quite evil!

Hi Kasey!
She's the sweetest, friendliest ghost you'll ever meet...and I'm going to convince her of that fact if it takes the rest of my life...

Hey casey!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:23 am

fairytales_end wrote:hey bess...how are you?
i'm good.... watching tv and eating mint imperials....
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasper Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:23 am

Not science, organic chemistry! It's whooped my butt! I absolutely love all types of science.

Kasper ze Chemist... it started like five years ago amongst my friends it's become my internet name...
Kasper
Kasper
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12859
Say What You Want : For British eyes only
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:24 am

ummm... to clarify... defense means defending criminals... but I want to work through the state appellate defender's office... so I'd be working for the government but assigned to represent individuals who don't have their own representation. So when I said for the government, I did not mean prosecution. Definitely not prosecution.
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : Chicks Against Energy Drinks = C.A.E.D ♫♪Because they are bad for you♪♫ (Thanks to Turi!)

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:25 am

hi casey!
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by fairytales_end Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:26 am

Hey Sad, hey Fly, hey....crap sorry himbeer, I've forgotten your name
fairytales_end
fairytales_end
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by sadhbh Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:26 am

Kasper wrote:Not science, organic chemistry! It's whooped my butt! I absolutely love all types of science.

Kasper ze Chemist... it started like five years ago amongst my friends it's become my internet name...

That's so random. But I can totally see it being thought up over a lab gone wrong or something! lol
sadhbh
sadhbh
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:27 am

Hi peeps! pig
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:27 am

Dammit, I think my ex took my Hershey Bears sweatshirt...I mean, it's actually his, but he left it, and I've been wearing it, which he damn well knows, and besides, he fucking ruined my BC sweatshirt, so he owes me...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:27 am

fairytales_end wrote:Hey Sad, hey Fly, hey....crap sorry himbeer, I've forgotten your name

haha, no problem. it's difficult cause you don't see it in the name. Blame Fly... she started calling me Razz after I explained to her that himbeer was the german word for raspberry.
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:27 am

sadhbh wrote:
queen bess wrote:
sadhbh wrote:
queen bess wrote:
sadhbh wrote:
queen bess wrote:
sadhbh wrote:

sigh....

rant over...

Ummm, why would you "branch out" to state education for your final year? (is sixth the final year over there? It is here. The whole A and A* levels thing confuses me. Well not so much as I never tried figuring it out).

Is "branching out" terms for got kicked out?
sixthform is the last two year.... when you do your a-levels... (ages 16-18)

you do your gcse's at secondary school... (ages 11-16)

and by branching out i mean "ok... i've been stuck in a bitchy all girl school for the last 10 years and feel that i want to spend time with 'ordinary' people, but i've been to used to having 5 people in my classes that i am incapable of the teacher paying attention to anyone that isn't me. i'm also stuck up, condecending, and used to having everything acedemic handed to me on a plate."

there was a specific group of girls that all came from the same school that i am basically talking about.... other people that went to private schools may be nice...
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:28 am

Hi mary.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:28 am

flyersfan35 wrote:Dammit, I think my ex took my Hershey Bears sweatshirt...I mean, it's actually his, but he left it, and I've been wearing it, which he damn well knows, and besides, he fucking ruined my BC sweatshirt, so he owes me...

this means war! fight for it! ;-)
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by fairytales_end Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:28 am

fly that sucks...

I must be off to go find a school back and school shoes...but I shall be back asap

xx
fairytales_end
fairytales_end
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by sadhbh Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:28 am

Kasper wrote:Not science, organic chemistry! It's whooped my butt! I absolutely love all types of science.

I hate physical chemistry. So much. Never liked it even a little bit. And so never really put much effort into studying in. So it always brought my marks down. My own fault but grump anyway.
sadhbh
sadhbh
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:28 am

hi mary!
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:29 am

himbeer29 wrote:
fairytales_end wrote:Hey Sad, hey Fly, hey....crap sorry himbeer, I've forgotten your name

haha, no problem. it's difficult cause you don't see it in the name. Blame Fly... she started calling me Razz after I explained to her that himbeer was the german word for raspberry.
Sure...blame me. I get blamed for everything...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:29 am

Bye casey!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next