Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby in the Bough-QUOTES - Posted by willgirl

Go down

Baby in the Bough-QUOTES - Posted by willgirl Empty Baby in the Bough-QUOTES - Posted by willgirl

Post by RollOnFriday Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:52 am

Place your quotes here!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Baby in the Bough-QUOTES - Posted by willgirl Empty willgirl wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:53 am

"I'm not talking teats with you." LOL!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥

Back to top Go down

Baby in the Bough-QUOTES - Posted by willgirl Empty SnoopGirl wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:53 am

That whole scene about Breastfeeding was hilarious.
Poor Booth. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Question: What was Brennan's reply AFTER Booth said: "No children, so who is going to be proud of you?" or something like that.

I couldn't understand what she said. Anyone know?
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Baby in the Bough-QUOTES - Posted by willgirl Empty nane wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:54 am

In the very beginning when he asks her how much money she has...
Booth : What is the first number? ...out of seven
Brennan: Itīs a prime number! ....that is so Bones LOL
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Baby in the Bough-QUOTES - Posted by willgirl Empty himbeer92 wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:54 am

RollOnFriday wrote:That whole scene about Breastfeeding was hilarious.
Poor Booth. Razz

Question: What was Brennan's reply AFTER Booth said: "No children, so who is going to be proud of you?" or something like that.

yeah, it was quiet, I had to rewind and turn up the volume to catch it ;-). She said something to the effect of "that's not why I'm doing it" I'm not sure if it was exactly those words, but that was the point :-).
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Baby in the Bough-QUOTES - Posted by willgirl Empty SnoopGirl wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:55 am

Hey nane, yes that was "so Bones."
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Baby in the Bough-QUOTES - Posted by willgirl Empty Bella Loony wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:55 am

Bones: "You're the baby daddy.."

Hahaha, PRICELESS!! Booth's face killed me!!

Bella
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Baby in the Bough-QUOTES - Posted by willgirl Empty suzyquzy wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:56 am

Charlie to Booth at FBI office:

"Is it true Dr. Brennan is taking care of the baby
because that is something I would pay to see".
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Baby in the Bough-QUOTES - Posted by willgirl Empty Meegs82 wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:56 am

"Dancing phalanges!"
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Baby in the Bough-QUOTES - Posted by willgirl Empty wickedxxlovely wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:57 am

"Kid smells a little rip...might want to take care of that" Lol I loved that cop!

It was so Bones when she sees the elephant and tells the baby that it was wrong because it was purple.

And when Booth left her alone with Andy and she says "coochy coo" all weird

And then!!!!.......Andy pees on her and Booth goes "Thats a stream"

There were so many funny one liners.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Baby in the Bough-QUOTES - Posted by willgirl Empty Eviaded wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:57 am

I had so many favorite quotes in this episode.

Charlie - "Is it true Dr. Brennan's taking care of the baby? Because that's something I'd pay to see."

Zack - "Prodigious saliva production."

Angela - "I kind of have a thing for chaos. I guess I'll stop when the Feds need to airlift me in supplies."

Booth (anything that comes out of DB's mouth but especially) - "That's right people: I am a constant surprise."

Pretty much everything Dr. Brennan said to baby Andy!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Baby in the Bough-QUOTES - Posted by willgirl Empty HarHar21 wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:58 am

RollOnFriday wrote:That whole scene about Breastfeeding was hilarious.
Poor Booth. Razz

Hey snoop..I think she said.."You know I don't do that"...or something like that
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Baby in the Bough-QUOTES - Posted by willgirl Empty I hart Booth wrote

My fave has to be

Brennan - "Elephants aren't purple. This is wrong."

Just so Brennan. Of course "Just because I have breasts doesn't mean I have magical powers over infants." is priceless.

From Booth has to be "That's right people, I'm a constant surprise." Cuz he looks so proud and cute.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Baby in the Bough-QUOTES - Posted by willgirl Empty I hart Booth wrote

I found more, hahaha!

Brennan - "[speaking of the intern buy lots of bear toys] which would, in reality, devour a small child." Again, classic Bren.

Brennan - "I fed him, he's changed and now he's just complaining."

I like how she says it like it's the kid's fault. lol.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Baby in the Bough-QUOTES - Posted by willgirl Empty Re: Baby in the Bough-QUOTES - Posted by willgirl

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:32 pm

lol

Back to top Go down

Baby in the Bough-QUOTES - Posted by willgirl Empty Re: Baby in the Bough-QUOTES - Posted by willgirl

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down