Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

and that's how it happened... - romance/drama - BB - rating? T? by CheeseBK Posted 12/12/2007

+8
mereva
Rike
Nane
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
ToZiKa
CheeseBK
bpaltland
magicstar
12 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

and that's how it happened... - romance/drama - BB - rating? T? by CheeseBK Posted 12/12/2007 Empty and that's how it happened... - romance/drama - BB - rating? T? by CheeseBK Posted 12/12/2007

Post by magicstar Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:16 am

Title: And that's how it happened
Author: CheeseBK
RAting: T or so
PAiring: BB, what else
Genre: Romance/Drama.... something like that.

Summary: Bones seems to be sick... but maybe there's another explanation.

Okay, I know I should be working on Don't be scared, The collector and Lilac, but musie was bugging me to write this story.... will be a two-shot (and I sincerely hope it really will only a two-shot.... no time for another never-ending-fic)

hope you like it!

….. and that’s how it happened...

PART 1:

Booth sat in his car, shooting worried looks at his partner who was standing beside the SUV, bent over the ditch . She had begged him to quickly stop the car and he had done as told, she had hopped out of the SUV and had started to retch immediately.
Watching somebody gag was not really something he WANTED to do, but he thought it was necessary to keep an eye on her. What if she passed out or something? So he debated with himself if he had the right to watch her in her miserable state or not.
His protective side won and he kept his gaze on her all the time, watching how her shoulders shuddered, ready to join her at the slightest sign of weakness. But after a few minutes she finally recovered and climbed back into the SUV.

She shot him a dark look. “Enjoyed the show?” She asked, her voice not as confident as she wished. She briefly closed her eyes when a wave of nausea hit her.

He shook his head. “Just wanted to make sure you do not fall into the ditch..... Bones... this is the third time this week you suddenly felt sick. That’s not normal.... I’ll drive you to a doctor, okay?” His voice was full of concern.

She shook her head vigorously. “Probably I just ate something wrong... my stomach’s a little queasy, but now I feel fine. No need to go to the doctor.”

“But Bones.... this is not normal! And you stomach can’t be that queasy, you ate ... what... two pieces of pie yesterday evening, but this morning you felt sick......... Wait... you.... Bones...” He hesitated a bit and shot her a side glance, while she buckled her seat belt. “You are not pregnant, Bones, are you?”

“What?” Her eyes widened and she looked at him almost shocked. Then she shook her head.

“Are you sure?” He asked cautiously. He could easily recall Rebecca’s first trimester of her pregnancy with Parker. Although he did not live with her, he met her often enough to witness morning sickness, ravenous appetite and odd cravings... sometimes all within a few hours. He had watched it with morbid interest.

She snorted. “I am very sure. Getting pregnant would require sexual intercourse in the first part. And since Sully there ... was nobody. And contrary to you I don’t believe in conception by.... what was it? Possession by the holy spirit.”

“Bo-o-nes..... The holy mother of Jesus was not POSSESSED.... why do you have to make it sound like my religion is some weird mix of Dawn of the Dead and The Exorcist?” Booth shook his head.

“I don’t know what you mean with Dawn of the Dead, but I thought Catholics believe in possessions and exorcism?” Brennan frowned.

“Yeah, BAD possessions, okay? Possessed by the evil, not by the Holy Spirit, Bones. The conception of Jesus was a gift to Mary, okay?” Booth corrected her.

“Well, it does not matter, it’s just a story anyway. Who can believe in such things as Holy Spirits nowadays? I think it’s more likely that Mary had intercourse with somebody and did not remember.... or she lied about it.” Brennan mused.

“Shit, Bones. Can you please TRY to not to trample on my believes all the time? You called Jesus a Zombie, and Mary was a possessed liar? That’s just too much for me.” He shook his head again.

“I was merely stating my opinion on what could have happened, Booth.” She objected.

“Jumping to conclusions, were we?” He teased.

“Well, I think my explanation is a lot more believable and logical than yours.” She gave back, staring stubbornly out of her window. She had a headache and there was still a bad taste in her mouth.

“Religion is not about logic, Bones, how many times do I have to tell you? It’s about faith.” Booth stated, shooting her another side glance. He calmed down a little, when he looked at her again. “You are pale, Bones.... I think you really should go to a doctor.... I can drive you if you want.”

She shook her head again.

He sighed. “Bones, promise me you’ll go to the doctor if it doesn’t get any better, okay?”

She smiled weakly, when she recalled how she had been telling him to go to the dentist several times months ago.... and how he stubbornly had replied: ‘I will, if it doesn’t get any better.’ In the end, a criminal had taken ‘care’ of his infectious molar tooth.

Borrowing his line, she answered: “Okay... I will, if it doesn’t get any better. Satisfied?”

A small smile appeared on his face, when he heard her words.... they definitely sounded familiar. “Don’t blame me for worrying about you. I need you to be healthy when we are out there, right? No time-out for gagging while arresting somebody.”

She rolled her eyes, staring out of the window. “Fine, I will go to the doctor. Tomorrow.”

“Fine.” He answered, tapping with his fingers on the steering wheel. Half an hour later he had dropped her off at the Jeffersonian.

----------------------------------------------------------

The next day started as a pretty normal day for Booth. When he showed up at the Jeffersonian to get Bones out of her beloved lab for lunch, Angela informed him that she was at the doctor. He laughed and said: “Trust Bones to get her doctor’s appointment during lunch break. What else? Well, good to know she’s finally seeing a doctor.... I started to worry.”

Angela frowned and asked: “What? Something wrong with her? She said it was some routine check...”

Booth’s eyes widened a little in surprise.... he decided that if Brennan had not told Angela herself, he was not the one to tell her either, so he only answered vaguely. “She was feeling a little off lately.... nothing serious, I am sure..... See ya, Angela.”

Angela’s gaze followed him and she wondered what Booth knew about her best friends’ health and what was wrong with Brennan.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Brennan drove home after her doctor’s appointment. She had called Angela that she was tired and the doctor had told her to take the rest of the day off, but that it was nothing serious.

What a lie.... what a big fat lie. It was serious.... damn serious. A shock.... and it was going to be a shock to somebody else too.

Her first reaction had been to simply not believe it and she had accused the doctor of making a mistake.
The doctor explained it all again... but it was just too unbelievable to just accept it like that. But after some time, she had had to give in. Well, she had not choice, she had to accept it, right? She had cried a little, but now she felt only empty... or not, which was exactly the problem.
Her hand covered her still flat stomach. She was pregnant. And the Holy Spirit had had no hand in it.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Booth got rid of loads of paperwork in the afternoon and was it a pretty good mood when he left his office. Until he called Bones at work.... and Angela had answered, telling him that she was at home, because the doctor had told her to take the rest of the day off. He frowned a little... that was so NOT her.

Just when he flipped his phone open again to call her at home, her name flashed on his display. She was calling him. Odd coincidence, the thought and quickly answered. “Booth”

“Hey, Booth.” She said, her voice sounding odd.
“Bones, how are you? Angela said you went home after your appointment.... are you ill? Is it something.... serious?” He quickly asked, worry in his voice.

“Well.... I’d like to answer to that, but .... not over the phone, Booth. Would you like to come over?” He heard the tone of her voice and he knew something was wrong.... but he could not tell, what kind of wrong. Terribly wrong or just something simple? He quickly answered: “I am going to come over, Bones.... should I bring take out, is your stomach up to it?”

“To Thai Food? Always!” Now her voice sounded a little more like herself and he felt a little better. “I’ll be there in half an hour, okay?”

“See you.” She answered and hung up.

Booth knew she had to tell him something.... he wondered what it was. While he was making his way to his car, he mulled the different possibilities over.
Pregnancy was out... And he had been relieved to hear she had not had any other man in her bed after Sully.... it should not mean anything to him, but it did. He was aware that his feelings had gone beyond that partner-like.... even friend-like line.... But that was not the time for this kind of inner debate, was it.... so he thought of other possibilities.
Family? Her father or her brother again? A over enthusiastic fan..... aka stalker? He sighed. The problem was, with Temperance Brennan, there were many possible reasons.

------------------------------------------------------------

About half an hour later he pulled up in front of her building, his stomach already grumbling in protest. The delicious smell of the food had teased him during the ride, so he hurried upstairs, his impatient hunger making him even faster than usual.

She opened the door before he could even knock, mumbling a “Hi, Booth.”. She looked better than the day before, but he noticed something else.

“Bones.... You’ve been crying! What’s wrong?” Concerned he moved a little closer to her to take a closer look.

She shook her head. “I am going to tell you... later. First, I want to eat.”

His eyebrows rose slightly, but an audibly grumble from his stomach made clear, that eating was a pretty good idea. She offered him a beer and he accepted gladly. He noticed, that she only drank water, but his mild surprise was soon forgotten, when he started to eat. He had been really hungry.
But as hungry as he was, Bones beat him. She stuffed down the food fast enough to make him wonder if she had eaten anything for lunch. The most likely answer was: no. She tended to forget about eating if there was nobody there to remind her.

Finally the containers were empty, the dished placed in the dishwasher and they had moved to the couch in her living room.

Now he was waiting for her to explain to him, why she had been crying, what had happened, but she said nothing. She just remained silent. He knew her well enough to not put any pressure on her, so he casually asked. “Want to watch TV?” He pointed towards her TV, a new acquisition..... in fact, he had talked her into buying it.

She shook her head slightly and sighed. “No.... we need to talk.”

“Okay” He said, waiting for her to continue.

She fidgeted nervously and he frowned a little at that unusual gesture. Finally, she said “You were right, Booth.”

His eyebrows rose, but before he could ask, she continued: “I am pregnant.”

He gasped. Under other circumstances she would have found the expression on his face funny. But today, she did not laugh... not even smile.

Booth recovered quickly and stammered: “But..... you said there was nobody after Sully.... and Sully left... about six months ago.” He looked at her abdomen doubtfully and stated. “You don’t look six months pregnant.”

“I am not. Only about seven weeks. I thought it was only the stress when my monthly was late...” Now it was his turn to fidget a little and she rose an eyebrow. “What? Does this make you uncomfortable?”

“Bones..... a man who LIKES to talk about ‘women problems’ is either a pervert or a doctor. Or maybe both?” He attempted to bring some humour into the situation, but it did not work. He had to admit, it had been a poor effort on a joke.

He cleared his throat. “Not important now. So there was somebody after Sully?” His voice indicated that he was hurt, that she had lied to him.

“I did not lie! I did not remember. I still do not remember, but I am pregnant. 7 weeks. And ..... Booth, please don’t freak out now.... but I thought it all through and.... the only man who ..... I think it’s yours, Booth.” She said the last words very fast, so he thought he had heard it wrong.
“Repeat that, please” he said weakly.

“Yours... I think it’s yours.” She stammered, embarrassed now. She avoided his gaze, nervously clutching a pillow.

“What? But........ Bones..... we never slept together.” Not yet, a little devil in his mind added, but he quickly brushed it aside.

“I did not remember either. But it’s the only explanation. Seven weeks ago .... The Hardwick-case.... we had to stop at that motel in the middle of nowhere, you remember?” She said.

He nodded. He could recall the motel, which really had been in the middle of nowhere. He had been thankful that it at least had a bar. The memories were a little blurred after the discovery of the bar. They had been drinking.... a lot. But hey, after all they had closed a case, right?

“We drank a lot.... and I think that's how it.... happened.” She bit her bottom lip.

“But.... Bones.... I woke in my bed, okay? And I never .... forgot about being with a woman just like that.” He objected.

“Me neither, okay? But the date fits..... I can tell for sure that in the week before and after the Hardwick-case there was no, I repeat, no possibitly for a it. No way! And if you remember, in that motel there were no other people.... besides the girl that worked at the reception and the old barkeeper.... who was.... I don’t know.... seventy years old? There was nobody else, Booth. Just you....... and me.” She kept her gaze on the pillow in her lap.

“Bones..... that’s......” ridiculous, he wanted to say. Yes, completely ridiculous. But then a memory stirred somewhere inside him and he suddenly paled. When she heard him stop mid-sentence, she looked up at him.

He cleared his throat and looked at her..... and after a moment he whispered. “I think you are right.” God help him.

---------------------------------------------------------------

So, what do you think so far???
Don't shoot me for making Bones pregnant (again).... I could not help it, musie says jump and I jump!
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11652
Say What You Want : Leader of the puritan party...pimp is my right hand man!!!
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

and that's how it happened... - romance/drama - BB - rating? T? by CheeseBK Posted 12/12/2007 Empty Re: and that's how it happened... - romance/drama - BB - rating? T? by CheeseBK Posted 12/12/2007

Post by magicstar Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:26 am

Posted 12/12/2007 12:58:56 AM
nane

He, I call that a twist. So they had a reset that night and did some sleepwalking. LOL What a pity they don´t remember or do they? Maybe they need a hypnotist or just a replay session? Nice idea for the otherwise well worn topic. See, when musie just thinks hard enough something new pops out!!!
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

and that's how it happened... - romance/drama - BB - rating? T? by CheeseBK Posted 12/12/2007 Empty Re: and that's how it happened... - romance/drama - BB - rating? T? by CheeseBK Posted 12/12/2007

Post by magicstar Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:27 am

Posted 12/12/2007 01:18:20 PM
mereva

Very interesting.
Though I could hardly imagine I'd forget about having sex (and that with a hunk like Booth!!!) but I never drink like...Booth and Brennan after a hard case .
I LIKED it and have no intention to shoot you for making Bones pregnant. BUT I may rethink it if you don't give us some good ol' fluff! Or smut. Preferably BOTH!
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by magicstar Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:27 am

Posted 12/12/2007 02:28:09 PM
Turi ray of sunshine

Ok... I will say one thing...
AS LONG AS THE BABY IS BOOTH'S I AM A-OK WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!...

With that being said... let go on with the show!!!
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by magicstar Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:28 am

Posted 12/12/2007 03:44:26 PM
pretty_green_eyes

l love it. i want more
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Posted 12/12/2007 04:57:14 PM
ToZiKa

Your musie must be a really hard working woman...

But how can they possible forget about this night they spent together?
And now she is pregnant with Booth's child without even knowing, that she slept with him...

I'm impressed how you always can think of things like that?
Your storys are always entertaining and you can't predict where you will lead us to.

Can't wait for chapter two!
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Posted 12/12/2007 05:00:40 PM
filou

Please more...!!!!!!
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by magicstar Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:29 am

Posted 12/12/2007 07:46:15 PM
saraluvzbonz

Please continue this soon. It's is an interesting twist to the usual "Bones is pregnant" story.
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Posted 13/12/2007 01:32:44 AM
DBAngelfan

more more!
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Posted 13/12/2007 04:04:16 AM
CheeseBK

wow, people thanks for all your wonderful reviews....

tozika, you want to know where these ideas come from? *lol* my mind is a weird maze... and there's always something lurking
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by magicstar Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:30 am

Posted 13/12/2007 08:04:29 AM
CheeseBK

THanks for your reviews, sweeties!!!!

.... and that’s how it happened...

PART 2:

She looked at him, her eyes wide. “You remember?” She breathed, a tremble in her voice.

He shook his head. “I don’t remember........ how the night ended, okay. But I remember how I woke up the next morning and..... I had a headache, but the hangover should have been worse..... you know..... But instead I felt pretty relaxed... the kind of relaxed you feel.....” He stopped, somehow embarrassed.

”.....after having really good sex.” She finished for him, her voice low. “That’s how I woke too........ I thought I must have had a pretty good and realistic dream, but dreams don’t get you pregnant.”

They both avoided to look the other one into the eyes, fidgeting nervously.

“My bed was pretty rumpled.... “ Booth said after a moment of silence. “I thought I had had a nightmare or something.... but....”

She nodded and in a distanced voice she analysed: “So I have been in your room then. And I must have gone back to mine through the connecting door...... later. That’s why we both woke in our rooms.”

Silence settled over them, both of them thinking of their incomplete memories of that night at the motel.

“We had sex.” Booth said, his voice somehow flat and emotionless.

“It’s the only explanation.” She answered.

She watched how he suddenly clenched his fist and his face wore an expression of anger. He punched one of the pillows and pressed through gritted teeth : “Damn it, damn it all to hell.”

While she watched him an odd feeling rose in her. Disappointment? Why was she disappointed about his reaction.... why did it hurt so much to see how angry he was..... She felt how her eyes started to burn and a lump formed in her throat.

She briefly wondered, if this was already the hormones taking over. She tried to stifle a sob, but a small sound escaped her throat and Booth looked up at her. What she saw in his eyes, made her chest tighten even more. God, he was angry....

She tried to force back her emotions, but it did not work. She blamed it on the hormones, on the pregnancy, that she suddenly lacked self control.
Her voice was thick with emotions, when she choked out: “You are angry. Does the thought of me in your bed really disgust you that much?” She had to bite her bottom lip to be able to keep her eyes from filling with tears.

His eyes widened in surprise. “God, no... No... Bones. It’s not that... How could you think that? I am angry, right... angry of myself, cause I do not remember..... How could I forget about something ... like that...” He had caught himself only a split second before he had said: ‘how could I forget about something I wanted for so long’.
He did not know if he was ready to tell her, how long he had already had these feelings, let alone if she was ready to know.... and she already had enough to worry about anyway. 'Pregnant' he thought 'she’s pregnant. She's carrying my child. Oh, sweet lord.'

“Oh” She whispered .... and suddenly she could not hold it back anymore. Tears started to well in her eyes.

Booth saw her eyes fill with tears and quickly pulled her into his arms, stroking her back. “Oh, Temperance.... please don’t cry...” He held her in his arms, her shaking body, while she wept against his chest and the sound of her sobs made his heart ache. “I am here for you, Bones.... always...” He whispered.
His strong arms around her gave her comfort and after some time, she managed to regain control. She pulled back a little and murmured. “Sorry about your shirt.”

“It’s just a shirt, Bones... nothing important.” He gave back, still holding her in his arms. “Come here.” He pulled her a little closer again, and she leant against his chest..... his steady heart beat somehow giving her comfort.

After some time in silence, he said in a low voice: “I meant what I said, Temperance. I am here for you.... We are going to figure this out...... We can do that, it’s going to be alright.”

She snorted and pulled back from him, looking him straight into the eyes. “Alright? Nothing is alright, Booth. I am pregnant. I never even wanted children... but now... I am pregnant... and I.... I do not even remember how the child was conceived. I don’t remember. I don’t remember anything.” Her voice was agitated now....... and desperate.

He just looked at her, how she was sitting in front of him, his hands still resting on her upper arms. Her eyes were red and a little swollen from crying, her hair dishevelled and the expression in her eyes was panicked.
She was beautiful. And he told her.

She looked at him, bewildered. “I am a mess, Booth. Don’t tell me compliments just to soothe me.... it won’t work.” She gazed at him, challenge in her eyes.... and he could not think anymore... he could only act.

He just looked into her blue eyes, cupped her face with his hands, skimming his thumbs over the delicate skin of her cheeks and closed the distance between them.
He kept the kiss soft, a gentle touch of lips only, but still he felt the fire flicker in him.
God, he had wanted to kiss her for so long. He felt her kissing back, but there was still a little reluctance on her side.... he could hardly blame her. She had to be confused right now.

Slowly he pulled back and looked at her.... and as he had expected, her face wore an expression of surprise. “Why did you do that?” She whispered.

“Because I wanted to. And I would love to kiss you again.” He answered, his hand now caressing the soft skin of her neck. She still seemed to be confused, so he continued. “We already crossed the line, Temperance, although we do not remember. You are pregnant. There is no going back...... And I wanted to kiss you for so long....”

She felt her heart skip a beat. He had wanted her before? A warm feeling settled in her stomach, spreading through her body. Slowly, her hand rose and she touched his cheek. “Then kiss me again.” She whispered.

A small smile appeared on his lips and she saw how hope lit up his eyes, before his mouth came crushing down on hers. This time she did not hold herself back, she kissed him back more than only enthusiastically.
It was a passionate kiss and told them so much more than words. They suddenly knew, that they had wanted, needed, no CRAVED each other for a long time.

After some time they broke apart, both breathless. He rested his forehead against hers and after a moment of silence he murmured: “Oh, Temperance.... I wanted you for so long....”
And suddenly he knew, he had said these words before..... it all rushed back to him..... memories... pictures.... his hands on her smooth skin, her husky voice, her scent, oh her wonderful scent. The sudden flood of memories left him breathless. “Oh....... wow......”

When he recovered, he felt, how her body trembled against his and he quickly pulled back a little, looking at her. Her eyes were wide open, and she was panting heavily. She stared at him. Her whole body felt unsteady.... the flood of memories of the night she had shared with Booth had nearly drowned her..... in a positive way.

They stared at each other and suddenly both said at the same time: “I remember.”

Her eyes started to fill with tears again and he cupped her face again, pressing a kiss against her forehead. “God, Temperance.... it was wonderful.... it was amazing.... how... come I did not remember until now.... How come I could forget the best night of my life?” His voice was husky and his heart beat faster than usual.

She shook her head. “I... I don’t know.... maybe.... we were too scared of what it could mean.... what it would change. I guess we both suppressed the memory... very successfully...”
He pulled her in his arms again and smiled against her hair. “I am glad I remember now. It was just....”
“Amazing.” She completed. “Yeah.”

They stayed as they were for some time, in a tight embrace, both of them drifting through the new found memories of night they had shared weeks ago.
Suddenly her breath hitched. He smiled lightly.... he knew what she just had recalled..... He had been drunk, but not enough to say something he did not mean..... he had just been tipsy enough to say it aloud without thinking twice.

“I meant it.” He whispered against her hair and her body suddenly stiffened in his arms.
“What?” She asked suspiciously. “You can not possibly know what I am thinking about right now.”

He chuckled lightly. “I do not know for sure, but I think you just remembered what I told you that night, after we had made love. I told you, that I love you........ and I meant it. I mean it now.” He said and pulled back a little, looking her straight into the eyes. “I love you.”

She stared in his warm, dark brown eyes and felt how her body suddenly felt weak and boneless. A distant voice in her mind lectured her that that was a stupid thing to think. She did not listen. She just lost herself in the depths of his eyes and after a moment she whispered: “I did not say it back that night.”

He swallowed hard. Yes... he had remembered that too... She had looked at him incredulously after his admission and soon afterwards she had left his room. It had not only been the sex that had scared them both, but also his confession.

“But I do now. I love you.” She whispered. He let out a breath he had been holding without noticing it at all. A smile covered his face as he leant in towards her, kissing her again.

“We were stupid.” She said after the kiss, her head resting against his chest.

His eyebrows rose. “I am inclined to agree. But what EXACTLY are you talking about? The waiting forever part, the getting drunk part, the suppressing the memories part..... It seems we did a lot of stupid things.”

She chuckled. “I was talking about our fear. We feared it would ruin our friendship. That’s nonsense. It’s.... the next step, right?”

He nodded, proud of his Bones, who had always been so clueless regarding relationships and feelings.
“You are right. For us, for our relationship... it’s the next step. And we waited pretty long before taking it.”

“But we rushed something else.” She said, her voice low now.

He nodded again.... he had not forgotten about the pregnancy. Booth pressed a kiss on the top of her head.
“Do you regret it?”

The question seemed to surprise her and she took her time before answering it. “I... never thought I would say that... but... no, I don’t think I regret it. I never even considered having children. But.... a few hours after the doctor told me...... I suddenly.... started to feel protective of.... the baby. Does this make sense to you? Do you understand what I mean.?”

He smiled. “I have no idea how it feels to be pregnant, Bones. But I know how it feels to be a parent. I would do anything for Parker. And it’s going to be the same with this child, Bones. We will love it, that's what parents do.”

“Parents.” She repeated, tasting the word. “I am going to be a mother.”

He was pressing little kisses on the soft skin of her neck and stopped to say. “You are going to be a great mother.”

“You think so?” Her voice was full of doubts and he stopped again, his trail of kisses now at her collarbone. “Whatever you start, you always give 100 percent. You always try to give your very best. That’s what you have to do as a parent: You have to try to give your best. And I know you will.”

She smiled at him. “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.” He mumbled against her skin, his hand had brushed her shirt aside and his lips softly touched her shoulder now.

“Booth?” She breathed, enjoying the feeling of his soft lips on her bare skin.

“Mh-mh” He mumbled.

“Are you trying to seduce me?” She asked breathlessly.

He stopped for a short moment. “Does it work?” There was a mischievous tone in his voice.

“Oh, yeah!” She gasped, when his hands roamed over her body.

“Good. I thought it might be nice to .... revive some memories.” He whispered huskily.

She did not answer. At least not with words.... but the deep and passionate kiss told him, she had no objections to his proposition.

dun-dun... what do you think, please let me know!!! And do you think I should leave it here, or should I add another chapter...?
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by magicstar Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:31 am

Posted 13/12/2007 08:37:45 AM
Turi ray of sunshine

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA THEY REMEMBERED!!!
and I don't think you have to ask Cheese!!!

YOU SO HAVE GOT TO ADD THE NEXT CHAPPIE!!.,..... (If I dare to make a suggestion) maybe forward the 8 months ... and... well you know... baby for B&B yyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

Ok.. I will have to agree with Tozika... you HAVE been a busy bee... TONS OF STORIES!!!
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Posted 13/12/2007 08:53:51 AM
CheeseBK
thanks for reviewing, turi!!!

I am not sure if there will be another chapter... I'll have to ask musie
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Posted 13/12/2007 11:37:20 AM
ToZiKa

Wow Cheese that was just perfect!
They can remember, they told each other that they love each other and they will have a baby in about seven months....what more can we want?
Hmmm let's say...another chapter maybe?

Good to know that your mind is a weird maze.
And espacially that there's always something lurking.
Sounds like we can get more awesome stories in the next time..
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by magicstar Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:32 am

Posted 13/12/2007 12:21:37 AM
space

We were stupid.” She said after the kiss, her head resting against his chest.
His eyebrows rose. “I am inclined to agree. But what EXACTLY are you talking about? The waiting forever part, the getting drunk part, the suppressing the memories part..... It seems we did a lot of stupid things.”

How about the unprotected sex part?!? Sorry, just had to say it! ;p
Anyway, I love your twist on this (as many others have said) and really love that they remembered... and how they remembered... and how they plan on remembering again!! [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Another chapter would be great, but if you do decide to end it here, it's not lacking... they've come to terms and are moving forward together and that's what is important!
Entertaining discourse, sexy Cheese!!!
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by magicstar Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:33 am

Posted 13/12/2007 01:33:01 PM
mereva

I'd LOVE to read another chapter..
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Posted 13/12/2007 08:04:38 PM
ashangel45-boothsbaby07

oh gosh oh gosh...do we want another chapter??? OF COURSE!!!! I love it!

I loved the part where they both remembered when he said he loved her! AWWWWW!
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Posted 14/12/2007 06:44:19 AM
CheeseBK

hey thank you all for your reviews...

space, I know, the unprotected sex.... I do not want to make light of things like that, because I think protection is essential... but the story would not have worked otherwise...

as for a second chapter... my muse and I, we are debating on when, how, what.... I'll let you know
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by magicstar Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:34 am

Posted 16/12/2007 06:17:31 PM
BGWGscienceteacher

Interesting. I'm wondering how anyone could forget being with him?! I know I'd sure as hell remember. Loved this part. PPS
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by magicstar Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:34 am

Posted 17/12/2007 00:33:51 AM
DBAngelfan

whooo *fans self*

more more!
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by magicstar Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:35 am

Posted 17/12/2007 07:33:16 AM
CheeseBK

Haha.. musie cooperates... here we go... chapter 3 is ready, and chapter 4 already half-written...

Chapter 3:

After the long and hungry kiss, Booth picked her up and carried her to the bedroom.
He whispered words of love and lust into her ear and she shuddered at the sound of his husky and deep voice. Oh, she remembered the night they had spent... and he did too. Booth simply knew, how and where to touch her to make her feel better than she ever thought possible. Never before a man had managed to get her that turned on by a simple touch. But she was not only on the receiving end... no... the memory of the wonderful night they had spent was vivid enough to make her remember a certain spot on his neck.... Nibbling and kissing there rewarded her with a throaty moan.

The last time they had been together certainly had not lacked passion, but it had been full of alcohol-induced hurry and impatience..... But now they did not hurry.... Undressing each other was a slow dance, both often taking the time for long and lingering kisses.

When she wore nothing but a bra and a panty, he paused for a moment, admiring her beauty. “You are so beautiful. And God help me.....you smell so good.”

She smiled. “You have to think that. Nature wants to make sure the father defends his expecting female.... to ensure the safety of the offspring.”

He shook his head... trust Bones to get all scientific .... even in bed.

“Maybe....” he smiled back “Maybe that’s a part of it. But I always thought you were beautiful. And you will always be........ God, I can’t believe you are mine....”

“Yours?” She rose her eyebrow and her voice was dripping of sarcasm.

“Uh-uh. “ He mumbled against the soft skin of her still-flat belly, while pressing a soft kiss there “You just said it yourself: The father wants to defend HIS expecting female.”

“Oh!” She frowned, surprised. “Hmmm.... well, okay,.... If I said it, I suppose it has to be true. But it works the other way round too.... If I am yours, then you are mine.” She demanded.

“Always.” He simply answered, pressing another soft kiss on her belly. “And you are going to be ours.” He whispered against her skin, addressing the baby.

“Oh” He suddenly jerked back. “Bones.... I.... you think this is okay? I .... don’t want to hurt... the baby.”
He seemed to be embarrassed.

“The doctor said it’s fine as long as I feel comfortable with it.” Brennan answered, a warm feeling rising in her at his obvious concern.

“You asked the doctor if you can have sex?” He looked at her incredulously.

She shook her head. “No... he told me. I was too... shocked to ask many questions, so he just started to talk about ... every aspect of a pregnancy... but... back to your initial question, ... though I don’t have to complain, mind you , the baby is still.... far away from where you are going to be, Booth.”

He grinned mischievously. “No need to complain, eh?”

Her eyebrow rose a little and she slapped his arm playfully. “Don’t be so cocky....” When he laughed, she shook her head. “Don’t take THAT literal, okay?....And since when do you feel so comfortable talking about sex?”

“Since I can have it with you.” He simply answered, and his voice dropped to a husky tone again. “Which reminds me ..... that I wanted to do other things to you than talking all night.”

“Things?” She breathed, when his hand roamed over her still bra-covered breasts... then he reached back to unhook it..

“Good things, Temperance....” He whispered in her ear and when his hand moved lower and lower, she lost all desire to talk too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She woke because somebody was snoring into her right ear. She frowned for a moment, when she tried to recall what had happened. When she opened her eyes and she identified the source of the sound as her – very naked - partner Seeley Booth, she gasped. She had thought it had been a crazy dream. Okay, so she really was pregnant and she really had spent the night with Booth.

Nobody could blame her for thinking it had been a dream..... The memories of the last night were downright incredible.... She felt her heartbeat pick up while thinking back. The man sure knew how to do THINGS. Oh, he had been patient.... had teased her for what seemed an eternity until he had finally allowed himself to join her in her pleasure.

In the faint light of the morning, she watched his peaceful face and smiled at his occasional snores.
Then, all of a sudden, her stomach started to rebel. It was as if it had needed a minute to catch up with her, awakening.

She quickly jumped to her feet, hurrying out of the bedroom towards the bathroom, hoping she’ll get there in time. She did. Small things to be thankful for.

please let me know what you think.... this is my first attempt to write a soft kind of smut... I don't think i can go more into the subject if you understand what I mean.... I tend to picture the things I write, and damn it all to hell, I always get distracted Booth is way too delicious.
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by magicstar Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:35 am

Posted 17/12/2007 07:55:24 AM
BGWGscienceteacher

You write smut (soft kind or not) very well. I thought it was very sweet, and hot! No need to worry about rather you have writing talent that's for sure. Definitely keep going. This is a great story. PPS
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by magicstar Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:36 am

Posted 17/12/2007 08:00:13 AM
CheeseBK

oh, wow, BGWGscienceteacher, thanks a lot!!! Next chapter is almost ready.
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Posted 17/12/2007 04:41:05 PM
space

Glad you chose to continue this Cheese! I think you did great with the softsmut!
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Posted 18/12/2007 03:49:54 AM
CheeseBK

hey spacekid, thanks a lot for your review.... here we go, the next chapter is ready, a longer one...

Chapter 4:

After a few miserable minutes of retching she washed her face with cold water and brushed her teeth. When she opened the bathroom door, Booth was waiting outside, a concerned look on his face.

He pulled her in a light embrace and mumbled. “My poor Baby.” Against her hair. “I am sorry.”

She pulled back. “What? You are sorry for what?” Her voice was full of suspicion.

“That you feel sick, of course. What else should I be sorry about?” He looked at her, utterly confused.

She shrugged and looked away, a little bit embarrassed.

“You think I could be sorry about your pregnancy?” He asked, and his index finger under her chin gently lifted her head, so she had to meet his eyes. “How could I? The only thing I am sorry about is, that we lost those 7 weeks, Bones.... 7 weeks we could have been happy already. But better late than never, right?”

She smiled and placed a soft kiss on his lips. “Right. Sorry.... I guess you better get used to.... sudden changes of mood and touchiness.” She paused and frowned a little. “And hunger!” She added a second later.

He looked at her incredulously. “You’ve just been feeling sick and now you are hungry?”

She folded her arms and said in best lecturing tone: “It’s fascinating...... I am pregnant. I need more nutrition now!”

“Oooookay.... I guess I better get you fed, before you chew my head off.” He teased and led her towards the kitchen. “What do you want? You can just sit here and I’ll prepare it.... Boiled egg? Toast? Bagel? Cereals?” The last word was uttered with a certain hesitance. She had to smile.... Seeley Booth was obviously no fan of cereals.

“Booth.... I am not sure if I can offer anything .... besides cereals.” She said, trying to keep her face serious.

He paled a little. “Only cereals? Nu-uh.... I am going to buy groceries, then... You can not only eat cereals, you have to think of the little one.... Healthy and varied food!” He quickly said.

She pointed a finger accusingly at him. “Hah... YOU are using our child as excuse to worm yourself out of having cereals for breakfast.”

When she saw the guilty look on his face, she had to laugh. “You won’t have to. I’ve been grocery shopping yesterday.... The doctor gave me a “Do’s and Don’ts during your pregnancy”-folder.
I fear boiled egg is out.... You would have to cook it stone-hard for me.... I should not eat raw eggs or raw meat.
I have to cut down my coffee ration, too. But ..... pancakes would be great.” She had meant to tease him, but he nodded.
“Sure... I’ll make you the best pancakes you ever ate.... As long as you’ve got everything here...” He stopped when he saw the surprised look on her face.
“Hey.... Don’t look surprised, just because I know how to make pancakes. Parker is addicted to them.... and you’ll be too... They are irresistible.”

She shook her head. “Booth.. I have to go to work soon... and you too. No time for pancakes.”
He sighed. Work.... right. He wished he could just stay here with her..... Breakfast, then back to bed.... an appalling thought. But then suddenly another thought occurred to him... Work.... colleagues.... people who would soon find out, he and Bones were together now.... and expecting.

“Toast it is then....” He mumbled and started to prepare coffee for him, orange juice for her and toast for both of them. “And..... about work..... when and how are you going to tell people? That you are pregnant.... and we are together?”

“I just don’t know, Booth.... I don’t want to hide, that we are together.... and the pregnancy .... I’d like to wait for the first trimester to be over.... I am not going to be showing and the first three months.... are the most critical time. I just.... I don’t want to tell people we slept together and forgot about it.... it’s.... embarrassing.”

He smiled understandingly. “I know. But how do you want to tell people then? Angela for instance knows very well we have not been together until now.... but don’t you think she’ll get a bit suspicious when you tell her the expected date for the birth? She’ll find out... it’s simple math..... Hey, the date.... When is it?”

She smiled a little. “28th of April...... back to Angela....Can we not just.... tell her a wrong date? You know... play as if .... “ She broke off.... it was ridiculous, and she knew it herself.

“No, Bones. It won’t work anyway.... and she’s you best friend.... You have to tell her the truth. We can tell all other people we’ve been together for two months and were just afraid to admit it.... Because of our jobs.... Half of the FBI already thinks we are together anyway.”

Her eyes widened. “What? Why would they think that?.... We have always been professional!”

He smiled wryly. “Hey, I know that! But they only see a woman and a man that care about each other a lot. I don’t know when the rumours started, but I think me flying to New Orleans had something to do with it.”

“But.... they will think we..... spent half the time on our cases..... with...” She stopped, shaking her head.

“Hey,... we solved the cases.... That’s what is important, not what other people think.... and we will stay professional at work and after some time people will just accept it and they will find other things to gossip about.... besides.... you won’t be coming out to field work with me now anyway.” He stated.

“WHAT? Why not?” She gasped.

“You are pregnant! This is not only about you anymore! Think of the baby.... And you don’t have a say in it anyway. It’s FBI politics. As soon as Cullen knows you’re pregnant, he won’t let you work cases with me. Not outside.... inside your lab you can still do whatever you want.” He quietly explained.

Brennan frowned. “You are happy, that there is this FBI rule.... A rule that does not even apply for me!”

“God, yes I am, do you really think I want you.... you two ... out there? Dealing with suspects and all that crap? No.... Temperance.... It was hard enough with only you out there, constantly thinking of how to protect you... but now that you are pregnant. I could not.... It would drive me insane, don’t you understand?” He lowered his coffee mug and stared at her.

She understood.... But she did not have to like it, right? She sighed. “Okay.... I don’t want to put the baby in danger either.... but how are we going to explain this now? There are still five weeks to go until the first trimester is over.... and I don’t want everybody to know...not yet.”

“Well, you had a doctor’s appointment yesterday and took the rest of the day off.... Maybe you can... think of a kind of illness, something harmless, that would explain you don’t want to go out to field work?” He suggested.

She shook her head. “Booth... everybody knows that there is no illness that would keep me from working cases with you. And there’s something else we have to talk about: I don’t want you to work cases alone.... I am not going to put our child in danger, but the child needs a father, right? So you’ll go get yourself a partner.... You are not going out alone.”

He grinned at her, her concern for him made him feel warm inside. “Yes, ma’am..... Okay... how about that... I tell Cullen, you don’t have time to work cases with me now, cause you....... hmmmm....... you..... have to do some very important identifications, but I can borrow Zach for expertise.... He will buy it.... I hope. And we’ve got a new agent in the homicide division and I can offer to train him in the mean time..... Does that sound good?”

“For now. But don’t expect me to believe you’ll be training that agent for nine months!” She said, looking at him pointedly.

“As soon as we can officially announce you are pregnant, I can ask Cullen for a real partner, okay? It’s just for these 5 weeks.” Booth explained and she nodded.

“Are you.... are you going to tell him that we.... are ... a couple now?” She asked hesitantly.
The word ‘couple’ sounded wrong and incomplete... they were so much more.... partners, friends, lovers.... and in a few months they were going to be parents.

He nodded. “I have to, Bones.... He’ll understand it. Since you found out what happened to Amy, he really likes you. He is going to grumble a bit, but since I am going to tell him you don’t have time to work cases with me now anyway, he’ll just accept it.”

She nodded and gulped down her orange juice. “I have to tell Angela.... and the others. Booth... how... am I going to tell them we are together .... it’s... awkward.”

He smiled at her. “You’ll manage. You know what, just tell Angela and don’t say anything about keeping it a secret and news will spread in no time. And remember to tell people we’ve been together for two months now. Though Angela won’t buy it, but... I suppose you can tell her you are pregnant and how it all happened... she’ll understand why we do not want to tell the truth. Oh, come on, Temperance... don’t pull that face... she’s your best friend. You’ll be glad to have her support.”

Brennan sighed. “What if she tells Hodgins? He would tell Zach and I don’t want them to know....”

Booth shook his head. “Bones.... Angela is going to keep it a secret if you ask her to. You know that..... You just don’t want her to fuss over you, because that’s what she is going to do as soon as she knows you’re pregnant..”

Brennan smiled wryly.. “You really know me too well.”
He reached over the table and took her hand in his, squeezing it gently. “If you want, I can stay with you, when you tell Angela....”

Her eyes widened in surprise. “You don’t want that... not really.”

He smiled. “No...but if you want me to be there, I’ll be there.”

She drew in a deep breath and finally shook her head. “No.... I can do that.... Just pick me up for lunch, please.... I don’t want to have to spend my entire lunch break giving her details....”

He smiled. “Sure.... I planned to pick you up anyway. I want to spend time with you!”

She gave him another smile, then they hurried to get ready.... they were already late compared to a usual week day.... but what about their life was usual, exactly?

During their drive to the Jeffersonian another thought occurred to Brennan: “Booth.... What should I tell Cam? I... You’ve been together....”

Booth nodded slowly. “But things between Cam and me never were.... that serious, you know. How about that: I still have a little time left before I have to be at my office......you talk to Angela and I tell Cam.... okay?”

She nodded. “Okay....” Somehow it felt odd: Booth was now her boyfriend.... and he was going to tell her boss, who was his ex, that they were a couple. She briefly closed her eyes at that thought. Life was going to be very complicated......She could only hope Cam was going to be okay with it.... She did not want to be on daggers drawn with her again.

“There’s something else.....” She suddenly said. “What should I tell Cam, why we are not working cases together anymore?”

Booth frowned. The thought had not occurred to him before.... he had just been thinking about how to con Cullen. Cullen...... now that was the key! “I am going to give Cam a call this afternoon and tell her, that Cullen did not react well to us being together now... that he ordered we should not work together until he made up his mind what to do with us...... sounds good?”

“Yeah.... that’s a pretty convincing story... I hope.” She answered. “I don’t like that we have to lie to people we work with every day.... but.... “

“Temperance... they will understand.... As soon we tell them you are pregnant they will understand why we had to play this game.” Booth tried to calm her. “You don’t want to tell them, cause it’s too early... I understand that.... for now it stays our little secret. Yours and mine.”

“And Angela’s” Brennan added after a moment.
“And Angela’s” He confirmed. “You have to tell her... she’ll find out anyway... she’s close to being psychic.”

That caused Brennan to chuckle lightly. “Yeah.... she’s very perceptive”

When they finally entered the Jeffersonian, she had become very nervous, a lump in her throat made it hard for her to breathe. She stopped for a moment, trying to pull herself together.
Booth shot her a side glance and reached for her hand, briefly squeezing it. “No need to be nervous, Babe. They are your friends – it’s going to be alright.” He whispered.

“Don’t babe me.” She narrowed her eyes. But despite her objection to the term of endearment he had used, she felt better after his words. She straightened her back a little. “Okay..... Let’s go.”

please let me know what you think!!!!!!!!!!
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next