Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6x02 ~ The Couple in the Cave - Show Discussion

+39
Pat
DoctorB
GryphonTatoo
marebear
Zygomatic
bella
RubyRuby
bailey
peacefield
ReginaPhalange
jcn747
ddc
spectacularviews
Brain&Heart
lancelot
adbyadby
Cassiopeia
recoveringbonesaddict
future_anthro
joybrennan
tinkrella
treble21
southerngirl
jhi1005
jro54
katharine
MI_Bonesgirl
BBShipper
crzy4bones
Blue_Ink
dreamerktm411
SnoopGirl
ShannonQ
jonezn4Bones
DBCrazy
willgirl
anthropologystudent
flyersfan35
CanadianBones
43 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

6x02 ~ The Couple in the Cave - Show Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: 6x02 ~ The Couple in the Cave - Show Discussion

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:14 pm

CanadianBones wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
CanadianBones wrote:
I thought Kathryn looked familiar but I couldn't place her anywhere. Also the sneezing girl looked really familiar too, has she been in anything else?

So happy Sweets shaved his teen 'stache and goatee....blech!!!! lol
I thought so too, so I had to look her up. She was in Angel...lol!

Hmmm, I never watched Angel, Buffy yes though.
Oh, Angel was an awesome show!

Well, she was in other things too...here's the link if you want to check it out.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

6x02 ~ The Couple in the Cave - Show Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: 6x02 ~ The Couple in the Cave - Show Discussion

Post by CanadianBones Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:16 pm

Found it, I recognize Sneezing Girl from 6 Feet Under. lol thanks Fly!!
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:23 pm

CanadianBones wrote:Found it, I recognize Sneezing Girl from 6 Feet Under. lol thanks Fly!!
Haha, no problem. I love IMDb...I use it all the time!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShannonQ Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:42 pm

I wonder what George Clooney thinks about being portrayed as a "dead guy" on Bones? I wonder if he is a Bones fan? Surprised

ShannonQ

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:43 pm

ShannonQ wrote:I wonder what George Clooney thinks about being portrayed as a "dead guy" on Bones? I wonder if he is a Bones fan? Surprised
Haha, good question!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:45 pm

it was interesting when Brennan said she was the only one thats life is turning out how she knew it would ( she always said she would end up alone, she has said that over and over again)

I also love how she kept mentioning how it did not work out between her and Booth.

Hannah is ok, but I am a steadfast BB lover so she is temporary bedwarmer in my book. I am hoping that her more adventours side will return and she will leave DC and Booth and tell Booth that he needs to be with the one he loves!!!

I also hope we dont have many more bed scenes with h and B that could be painful. Really -we get it- dont push us to far. Booth is already being distant with Bones because of this relationship dont need this reminder.

The case work was ok. I hope they dont do the rotating interns again that got old. I love the cam moments

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:51 pm

I don't know, I like the rotating interns. It's not always the same old thing. I think it brings a nice change each week, but that's just me. Besides, I love VNM...lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:55 pm

southerngirl wrote:it was interesting when Brennan said she was the only one thats life is turning out how she knew it would ( she always said she would end up alone, she has said that over and over again)

I also love how she kept mentioning how it did not work out between her and Booth.

Hannah is ok, but I am a steadfast BB lover so she is temporary bedwarmer in my book. I am hoping that her more adventours side will return and she will leave DC and Booth and tell Booth that he needs to be with the one he loves!!!

I also hope we dont have many more bed scenes with h and B that could be painful. Really -we get it- dont push us to far. Booth is already being distant with Bones because of this relationship dont need this reminder.

The case work was ok. I hope they dont do the rotating interns again that got old. I love the cam moments

Wait was there a bed scene in this episode? I haven't seen the episode yet...because I don't have a TV, so I have to wait and watch it on Hulu.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:59 pm

"You're going to make trouble while you're here, aren't you?"

Hmmmmm...."while you're here"? She just transferred there, is he already preparing himself for her leaving him?

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:11 pm

crzy4bones wrote:"You're going to make trouble while you're here, aren't you?"

Hmmmmm...."while you're here"? She just transferred there, is he already preparing himself for her leaving him?

we can always hope!!

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:24 pm

I haven't watch the episode yet...because I don't have a TV, so I have to wait and watch it on Hulu tomorrow...but is there a Booth/Hannah bed scene in this episode?...because I read some posts and people keep talking about a partially naked Booth and a fig tree? loco I just want a fair warning...so I don't turn on my computer and see Booth/Hannah sex. puke
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:28 pm

jro54 wrote:I haven't watch the episode yet...because I don't have a TV, so I have to wait and watch it on Hulu tomorrow...but is there a Booth/Hannah bed scene in this episode?...because I read some posts and people keep talking about a partially naked Booth and a fig tree? loco I just want a fair warning...so I don't turn on my computer and see Booth/Hannah getting it on. No

Don't be afraid of one little bed scene...revel in the mostly naked Booth and catalog their discussion for possible future ramifications Smile

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:36 pm

flyersfan35 wrote:I don't know, I like the rotating interns. It's not always the same old thing. I think it brings a nice change each week, but that's just me. Besides, I love VNM...lol

yeah I like the rotating interns as well. although Wendell is my fav Smile
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:38 pm

Ok so I just got home from work and am starting the episode now. I'll post my thoughts as I go Smile
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:40 pm

I've said it before and I'll say it again.. Clark I love you... and Hodgins is hilarious.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:40 pm

southerngirl wrote:
crzy4bones wrote:"You're going to make trouble while you're here, aren't you?"

we can always hope!!

I think there is a lot of subtext going on in the conversations within their little triangle, Brennan, Booth, and Hanah.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:47 pm

crzy4bones wrote:
jro54 wrote:I haven't watch the episode yet...because I don't have a TV, so I have to wait and watch it on Hulu tomorrow...but is there a Booth/Hannah bed scene in this episode?...because I read some posts and people keep talking about a partially naked Booth and a fig tree? loco I just want a fair warning...so I don't turn on my computer and see Booth/Hannah getting it on. No

Don't be afraid of one little bed scene...revel in the mostly naked Booth and catalog their discussion for possible future ramifications Smile

UGH...so there is a sex scene? What part of the episode is it in? Are they just lying in bed or is there kissing an everything else invloved? I really want to watch this episode...and I'm not bothered my Hannah. Just as long as she's here to just crack Brennan's shell and move B&B's relationship along, that I'm okay. It's just really unsettling for me to watch sex scenes with B&B and other people (because I'm a hardcore B&B shipper Wink)
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:47 pm

oh my. Brennan and Ang's conversation about Brennan living the life she expected made me a little teary.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:50 pm

Sweets needs to not analyze Booth anymore. He's way too biased
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:51 pm

this episode is so fully of subtext it's almost....TOO much. It's been a long week and my brain can't process it all. I'm interested to see what the ratings were for tonight.

There was just way too much Hannah in this episode for my liking. I can handle her in small amounts.

What bothered me the most....is why all the sudden is booth comfortable to talk about his sex life? any other time brennan has ever brought anything remotely sexual up he shuts her down but this time....he just LOVES talking about fig trees. It was annoying. Just...to much in your face stuff for me. Not even that booth is doing it to throw in her face, but that Hannah is being shoved in our face and it's kind of over kill. At least for me.

If nothing else, Brennan is changing or has changed. That is abundantly clear by this situation. She's showing so much depth. I can't believe she admitted to booth that she thought about them together. Who knew. In booth's mind I guess it's 'too little too late.' But, that is one shining moment in all of this. Brennan isn't going to come out of this an unchanged person.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:55 pm

ok yeah. that fig tree conversation was not necessary. Jro- no actual sex (yet anyway) but there is a discussion about how Hannah "showed her gratitude" for Booth saving her life.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:57 pm

jro54 wrote:

UGH...so there is a sex scene? What part of the episode is it in? Are they just lying in bed or is there kissing an everything else invloved? I really want to watch this episode...and I'm not bothered my Hannah. Just as long as she's here to just crack Brennan's shell and move B&B's relationship along, that I'm okay. It's just really unsettling for me to watch sex scenes with B&B and other people (because I'm a hardcore B&B shipper Wink)

good grief..it's not that bad. It's network tv at 8 pm. It's about as mild as the Rebecca/Cam scenes from S2 with more kissing and more talk. But you really don't want to skip the scene because like I said...it could end up being a big piece of the Booth/Hannah puzzle...it's about 3/4 of the way through...

On a side note...I've removed all Fig trees from my Farmville farm...LOL!

I think even the HOW they met might be a big piece of the Booth/Hannah puzzle...

Last edited by crzy4bones on Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:58 pm

UGH!...so there really is bed scene in this episode? She showed her gratitude for saving her life ny having sex with him. puke Evil or Very Mad I don't mind Hannah...and as long as she's just here to move B&B's relationship along, I'm okay...but I just don't like watching sex/bed/whatever scenes with B&B and other people.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:00 pm

how awkward is that diner scene with Sweets? answer= a whole lotta awkward.

But YAY! Brennan admitted she thought about her and Booth together
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:05 pm

Oh there's the bed scene. ( side note, that's totally the bedroom from the End in the Beginning) Shallow note: mmmmmm DB.

Oh yeah, that conversation does not bode well for B/H this relationship isn't going very far.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next