Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6x02 ~ The Couple in the Cave - Show Discussion

+39
Pat
DoctorB
GryphonTatoo
marebear
Zygomatic
bella
RubyRuby
bailey
peacefield
ReginaPhalange
jcn747
ddc
spectacularviews
Brain&Heart
lancelot
adbyadby
Cassiopeia
recoveringbonesaddict
future_anthro
joybrennan
tinkrella
treble21
southerngirl
jhi1005
jro54
katharine
MI_Bonesgirl
BBShipper
crzy4bones
Blue_Ink
dreamerktm411
SnoopGirl
ShannonQ
jonezn4Bones
DBCrazy
willgirl
anthropologystudent
flyersfan35
CanadianBones
43 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

6x02 ~ The Couple in the Cave - Show Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: 6x02 ~ The Couple in the Cave - Show Discussion

Post by anthropologystudent Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:58 am

Brennan is bring there situation up again in her own way...And I like that she said she has felt those feelings before
anthropologystudent
anthropologystudent
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 144
Say What You Want : "Plus que ma propre vie''
Registration date : 2010-08-19

https://www.facebook.com/ashley.m.simpson

Back to top Go down

6x02 ~ The Couple in the Cave - Show Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: 6x02 ~ The Couple in the Cave - Show Discussion

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:58 am

I liked everything except the experiment.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:59 am

anthropologystudent wrote:Brennan is bring there situation up again in her own way...And I like that she said she has felt those feelings before
Yeah, I caught that too.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by anthropologystudent Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:00 am

Brennan looks really sad in the end Sad but I totally understand her feelings yes this episode gets my seal of approval Smile
anthropologystudent
anthropologystudent
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:00 am

Okay, that preview just looked silly. I hope the whole episode isn't like that...lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:00 am

I gotta say it, I like Hannah.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:01 am

anthropologystudent wrote:Brennan looks really sad in the end Sad but I totally understand her feelings yes this episode gets my seal of approval Smile
I enjoyed it as well.

Time for Fringe now. It was nice chatting with you! Same time, next week? lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:02 am

DBCrazy wrote:I gotta say it, I like Hannah.
Me too. Just the kind of girl I can see Booth with. Well, if he wasn't meant to be with Bones, I mean...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by anthropologystudent Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:02 am

It does look Silly but I think that its going to end up being a good episode because its going to show Brennan in what she thinks is her element cause she is an anthropologist I can't wait to see that one either!
anthropologystudent
anthropologystudent
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by anthropologystudent Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:03 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
anthropologystudent wrote:Brennan looks really sad in the end Sad but I totally understand her feelings yes this episode gets my seal of approval Smile
I enjoyed it as well.

Time for Fringe now. It was nice chatting with you! Same time, next week? lol

Yes Smile see you next week
anthropologystudent
anthropologystudent
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:05 am

I like Hannah. Her absolute "normalness" is going to cause more trouble than any contrived, odd-ball stalker girlfriend. Good stuff and a decent episode. Still not a fan of Clark's tirades about the he said-she said banter.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12588
Say What You Want : Everyone should make the effort to be original (not odd)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:06 am

I shall watch next week with one eye closed and hand on the remote.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12588
Say What You Want : Everyone should make the effort to be original (not odd)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:07 am

jonezn4Bones wrote:I like Hannah. Her absolute "normalness" is going to cause more trouble than any contrived, odd-ball stalker girlfriend. Good stuff and a decent episode. Still not a fan of Clark's tirades about the he said-she said banter.
I have never liked Clark, but I laughed when he just blurted out about Booth and Bones having sex...lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by ShannonQ Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:10 am

What is the name of the song at the end of the episode??? I WANT it!!!

ShannonQ

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:11 am

DBCrazy wrote:I gotta say it, I like Hannah.
Me too.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:12 am

Good Episode, actually very good AND I picked the killer! NEVER happens but I saw right through that guy Twisted Evil

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:13 am

I have to wait until the preview hits youtube...lol

i agree with above on Clarke's little fangirl B&B moment haha, that was hilarious and SOOOO out of character to Mr. Professional Pants (but we have seen little cracks before). Hannah is ok and I'm ok with her being there, I think she's going to act as a catalyst to get the B&B train going. I must say though my B&B heart did fracture a tiny bit at the sight of them in bed, but I just figure it will all pay off when B&B get to that point. Also loved the lovely assistant exchange between Cam and Jack. Aww Brennan admitted to feeling the chemicals of love. I kinda had some suspicions over the park ranger guy but wasn't sure if it would be him in the end. Yeah the sneezing experiment thing went on a little too long in my opinion. i hope we get to see Brennan and Hannah got out for girls night, it could be fun. Overall it wasn't my fave episode but I'm going to watch it again over the weekend (actually I'll probably watch it a few times lol) and that usually gives me a different feel of what happened.

Oh also the part when Brennan was saying how she's the only one living the life she expected to live, she seemed a little sad about that, like she's realizing she maybe needs a bit more than her professional life to be happy, to have more of a balance. Booth has slowly been bringing out in her over the years, but it's like she's actually realizing it now.

willgirl, I'm not surprised it's quiet in here. lol.

Last edited by CanadianBones on Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by anthropologystudent Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:14 am

ShannonQ wrote:What is the name of the song at the end of the episode??? I WANT it!!!

I liked that song too normally I write down the lyrics as I am watching it but forgot to do it tonight! so I can Google it
anthropologystudent
anthropologystudent
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by anthropologystudent Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:16 am

CanadianBones wrote: willgirl, I'm not surprised it's quiet in here. lol.

Yeah a LOT of people said they were not watching tonight and in my opinion they missed a pretty good episode
anthropologystudent
anthropologystudent
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamerktm411 Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:18 am

OMG! I just realized Kathryn Winnick was the girl who was in House MD's episode One Day, One Room.
I looooved that episode, and how she played the character.
This is seriously going to make it hard for me to dislike Hannah. Wink
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:21 am

anthropologystudent wrote:

Yeah a LOT of people said they were not watching tonight and in my opinion they missed a pretty good episode

Yeah I started all the weekly Bones threads in here and I have never even been close (time wise) to do that before because it was all done way in advance. A lot of people aren't watching until Hannah is gone.

We will just have to carry out the discussion without them.

I thought Kathryn looked familiar but I couldn't place her anywhere. Also the sneezing girl looked really familiar too, has she been in anything else?

So happy Sweets shaved his teen 'stache and goatee....blech!!!! lol
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:24 am

A lot of people aren't watching until Hannah is gone.
Their loss. It was a really good episode. Brennan was fantabulous!

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Ink Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:24 am

I really like Hannah. She's reminds me of S2 Angela.

The case was good in the whole relates-to-personal-life aspect, but didn't surprise me at all with the killer. The thing that killed me was Booth's smile when she said she'd felt love before. It was just so... I don't know how to describe it. Saddened me more than Hannah's plotline ever could.

This was a really good second episode. Most of Bones's early season episodes tend to drag, but this was very well done. Like something we'd see mid-season.

Blue_Ink
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:24 am

CanadianBones wrote:
anthropologystudent wrote:

Yeah I started all the weekly Bones threads in here and I have never even been close (time wise) to do that before because it was all done way in advance. A lot of people aren't watching until Hannah is gone.
I think that's just a silly reason. You're not happy with the show, you think the writing has gone downhill, you're disillusioned with the show. Those are legitimate reasons. But because Booth has a girlfriend that's not Bones? In my opinion, that's just odd. *shrugs*
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:27 am

Brennan was fantabulous!

haha I was just thinking about Brennan's 'apology' to Clarke. I can't remember has she ever actually ever said the words "I'm sorry" because most times it comes out in squint language and is so endearingly Brennan.
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next