Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6x02 ~ The Couple in the Cave - Show Discussion

+39
Pat
DoctorB
GryphonTatoo
marebear
Zygomatic
bella
RubyRuby
bailey
peacefield
ReginaPhalange
jcn747
ddc
spectacularviews
Brain&Heart
lancelot
adbyadby
Cassiopeia
recoveringbonesaddict
future_anthro
joybrennan
tinkrella
treble21
southerngirl
jhi1005
jro54
katharine
MI_Bonesgirl
BBShipper
crzy4bones
Blue_Ink
dreamerktm411
SnoopGirl
ShannonQ
jonezn4Bones
DBCrazy
willgirl
anthropologystudent
flyersfan35
CanadianBones
43 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

6x02 ~ The Couple in the Cave - Show Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: 6x02 ~ The Couple in the Cave - Show Discussion

Post by SnoopGirl Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:27 am

Agree Fly .. people wanted Booth to be happy - "get some" and now that he is they won't watch the show.
*Shrugs shoulders*

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

6x02 ~ The Couple in the Cave - Show Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: 6x02 ~ The Couple in the Cave - Show Discussion

Post by crzy4bones Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:28 am

I enjoyed the episode. Better than last week's. I kinda like Hannah...although I still believe he belongs with Brennan...it's nice to see Booth happy. Brennan did break my heart a few times....but that's good.

Superficial moment here...the only thing that bugs me about Hannah..is her voice. I don't know why...and like I said it's a very superficial thought. But I think in the end, her "I'm trouble" is going to be part of the "end" of her and Booth...I think she will eventually just drive Booth crazy...either that or her "adventuresome" side is going to make her resent him for keeping in boring old DC...

OH..and I loved Brennan's little laugh about Hannah affecting her work....it's almost like a completely different Brennan came back from Maluku...

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:29 am

SnoopGirl wrote:Agree Fly .. people wanted Booth to be happy - "get some" and now that he is they won't watch the show.
*Shrugs shoulders*

I wanted him happy and I am watching the show Smile

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:31 am

crzy4bones wrote:
SnoopGirl wrote:Agree Fly .. people wanted Booth to be happy - "get some" and now that he is they won't watch the show.
*Shrugs shoulders*

I wanted him happy and I am watching the show Smile
Yay!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:31 am

Oh and the scene with Booth, Sweets and Brennan at the dinner was cute too, Sweets was a little like monkey in the middle. Aww poor Sweets, can't get catch a break with those two. He secretly loves it I bet though.
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by BBShipper Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:33 am

I really liked the episode!! I think I'm gonna like the rest of the season as well...
Brennan is being way more open about her feelings, and she looks crushed when she realizes Booth saved Hannah's life...

It reminded me of what she said to Booth on the SF "Don't be a hero"

BBShipper

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Ink Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:34 am

CanadianBones wrote:Oh and the scene with Booth, Sweets and Brennan at the dinner was cute too, Sweets was a little like monkey in the middle. Aww poor Sweets, can't get catch a break with those two. He secretly loves it I bet though.

Sweets got SO MUCH time in this episode. Love it, Hart, keep him coming, please!

Blue_Ink
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:35 am

Ok so aside from learning about Booth's sudden love of figs (really, Hart? Really?? TMI dude) and the uh...lunch...."date". I REALLY liked this ep. My jaw dropped when Brennan said she thought about her and Booth in a relationship. I mean....WOW. That is huge. And then at the end when she said she had felt feelings of love. OMG I can't wait to see how this plays out. Hannah is very likeable. So I'm ok with her. I don't want Booth and Hannah to run off and get married or anything, but her obvious purpose is to help Brennan wake up. So she can stay and run her course. I loved Brennan's little melt down too-and Cam calling her on it. Definitely have to rewatch in the morning thumbsup
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:35 am

ShannonQ wrote:What is the name of the song at the end of the episode??? I WANT it!!!

It's Everyday by Toby Lightman. I suits Brennan to a tee. You can find a live version on you tube.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:36 am

crzy4bones wrote:
Superficial moment here...the only thing that bugs me about Hannah..is her voice. I don't know why...and like I said it's a very superficial thought. But I think in the end, her "I'm trouble" is going to be part of the "end" of her and Booth...I think she will eventually just drive Booth crazy...either that or her "adventuresome" side is going to make her resent him for keeping in boring old DC...

OH..and I loved Brennan's little laugh about Hannah affecting her work....it's almost like a completely different Brennan came back from Maluku...

Yeah I was wondering if she was hinting at something like that as well. Only time will tell. Oh yeah Brennan's laugh, she has a cute little chuckle/giggle thing. It made me LOL. See this is why I need to watch the episodes multiple times because I keep forgetting about these fun moments!
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan

Back to top Go down

Post by anthropologystudent Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:37 am

katharine wrote:
ShannonQ wrote:What is the name of the song at the end of the episode??? I WANT it!!!

It's Everyday by Toby Lightman. I suits Brennan to a tee. You can find a live version on you tube.

THANK YOU!
anthropologystudent
anthropologystudent
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 144
Say What You Want : "Plus que ma propre vie''
Registration date : 2010-08-19

https://www.facebook.com/ashley.m.simpson

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:42 am

I will have to say that I could have lived without the whole Fig Tree information...didn't mind the other scene simply because we get mostly naked Booth....LOL! I could have lived without the scene in his office, too....

I do have to laugh at Hodgins reactions to Hannah....so funny. And poor Sweets...he's such a B&B fangirl...HAHA!

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:43 am

CanadianBones wrote:
anthropologystudent wrote:
CanadianBones wrote: willgirl, I'm not surprised it's quiet in here. lol.

Yeah a LOT of people said they were not watching tonight and in my opinion they missed a pretty good episode

Yeah I started all the weekly Bones threads in here and I have never even been close (time wise) to do that before because it was all done way in advance. A lot of people aren't watching until Hannah is gone.

We will just have to carry out the discussion without them.

I thought Kathryn looked familiar but I couldn't place her anywhere. Also the sneezing girl looked really familiar too, has she been in anything else?

So happy Sweets shaved his teen 'stache and goatee....blech!!!! lol
I thought so too, so I had to look her up. She was in Angel...lol!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:45 am

Which scene did they use at the end in the B roll?
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:46 am

haha Sweets and Angela can be B&B's Cheerios!!!! Wink
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:52 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Ok so aside from learning about Booth's sudden love of figs (really, Hart? Really?? TMI dude) and the uh...lunch...."date". I REALLY liked this ep. My jaw dropped when Brennan said she thought about her and Booth in a relationship. I mean....WOW. That is huge. And then at the end when she said she had felt feelings of love. OMG I can't wait to see how this plays out. Hannah is very likeable. So I'm ok with her. I don't want Booth and Hannah to run off and get married or anything, but her obvious purpose is to help Brennan wake up. So she can stay and run her course. I loved Brennan's little melt down too-and Cam calling her on it. Definitely have to rewatch in the morning thumbsup

You have written what I felt about this episode very well.

I will add that I, although I'm sure I'm in the minority, love that Cam is calling Brennan out on her BS. Happened last week and this episode. I don't say that I enjoy someone being mean to Brennan, but I believe Cam is doing it because of her fondess for Booth. I think she sees it that even though Booth "appears" happy now, Cam thinks Brennan broke Booth's heart by turning him down. I think she feels she's protecting Booth in a way. I think we are gonna see those kinda quips from her most of the season, like she did with Brennan and Clark.

And Clark, can I say enough about him. Clark pulled a Star Trek. He went where no man (or woman) dared to go. He threw out the fact they needed to get down and dirty.

Brennan is getting metaphorically smacked in the face in these first 2 episodes of what she could have had, what she has lost, and reminders of what she had with Booth. It seems like situations that have occured with Booth and Hanah may be a repeat of Brennan and Booth's relationship. Ya think!!!! It's unsettling to her. She doesn't know how to handle this kind of emotion. I just love all of this. It is what I as a viewer have longed to see from Temperance Brennan. And I think it's being done in the best way possible.
Her emotional side is being brought to the surface because of her real love for Seeley Booth. Hanah does not bother me in the least bit. It's the only "logical" way to crack a shell like Brennan's.

I think that Hanah will push the boundaries with Booth. I think she will take him to a place he thinks he wants, just not with her. I think she will also in the end push the wrong buttons. I have the sneaking suspicion, without any validity, that she will get herself a little too involved in his cases, taking his B&B time away, or doing something foolish to hurt one (a case) . I don't think he'll like that. Just a thought.
Hanah is a means to and end. We have seen it relfected in both of the two cases that have been in these first episodes.

I also think Sweets questioning of Booth doesn't have anything to do with he and Daisy. Sweets also feels like he's lost his family over again. Remember, what GG said Sweets is like a baby duck. He enjoyed his sessions with B&B and misses that closeness.

Well just my thoughts, I am a happy viewer.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:56 am

Well put katharine!! Very Happy I'm with ya, I just can't explain it like that.
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:58 am

OH...and 1 other thought. One Brennan thing I didn't like...when they were in the diner discussing about how different the couple was and Booth says "So it's not possible for 2 people to overcome their differences" and Brennan says "We couldn't"....I wanted to scream at the TV "BUT YOU WOULDN'T EVEN TRY"......

And then she pulls out the confession that she thought about them together "While pleasant" (um..YEAH! of course it would be pleasant LOL!) "it was clearly a fantasy"....well....you snooze you lose....

OH..another thought...can't we get Booth in something other than the boring old white dress shirt...anyone remember when he used to wear all the beautiful colored ones...and the really beautiful colored ties...UGH...Booth is dressing boring...

And yes, she was the girl in the first episode of S2, who he kills the wrong demon and becomes her Champion and has to fight for her baby's life. Ironically...that episode was on TNT today...

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by anthropologystudent Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:00 pm

katharine wrote:
I also think Sweets questioning of Booth doesn't have anything to do with he and Daisy. Sweets also feels like he's lost his family over again. Remember, what GG said Sweets is like a baby duck. He enjoyed his sessions with B&B and misses that closeness.

Well just my thoughts, I am a happy viewer.

I hadn't thought about it until I saw this but I think you may be right poor Sweets is a baby duck and he imprinted on Booth and Brennan and he feels kinda lost with what is going on. I think he is also kinda talking about Daisy but I feel its more about B/B, That is his family and he doesn't want to see his family apart.
anthropologystudent
anthropologystudent
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 144
Say What You Want : "Plus que ma propre vie''
Registration date : 2010-08-19

https://www.facebook.com/ashley.m.simpson

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamerktm411 Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:01 pm

Looks like Sweets found a razor. Smile
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:05 pm

crzy4bones wrote:OH...and 1 other thought. One Brennan thing I didn't like...when they were in the diner discussing about how different the couple was and Booth says "So it's not possible for 2 people to overcome their differences" and Brennan says "We couldn't"....I wanted to scream at the TV "BUT YOU WOULDN'T EVEN TRY"......

And then she pulls out the confession that she thought about them together "While pleasant" (um..YEAH! of course it would be pleasant LOL!) "it was clearly a fantasy"....well....you snooze you lose....

OH..another thought...can't we get Booth in something other than the boring old white dress shirt...anyone remember when he used to wear all the beautiful colored ones...and the really beautiful colored ties...UGH...Booth is dressing boring...

And yes, she was the girl in the first episode of S2, who he kills the wrong demon and becomes her Champion and has to fight for her baby's life. Ironically...that episode was on TNT today...
I totally agree with you there!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:09 pm

We need Booth back in the 3-piece suite.
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:10 pm

flyersfan35 wrote:
CanadianBones wrote:
I thought Kathryn looked familiar but I couldn't place her anywhere. Also the sneezing girl looked really familiar too, has she been in anything else?

So happy Sweets shaved his teen 'stache and goatee....blech!!!! lol
I thought so too, so I had to look her up. She was in Angel...lol!

Hmmm, I never watched Angel, Buffy yes though.
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:12 pm

So as a certified angst wuss, I had to avoid tonight's episode, because my daily job is way over-serving serious angstiness each day.

So thanks for watching and recapping and giving me hope for the season-can't wait until I can participate in the discussions again.

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ShannonQ Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:13 pm

katharine wrote:

Thank you so much!!! cheers

ShannonQ

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next