Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Promo photos 6x02 "The Couple in the Cave"

+9
bailey
the beaver1965
Ankuuh
HermioneGirl101
joybrennan
mereva
treble21
jro54
MI_Bonesgirl
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Promo photos 6x02 "The Couple in the Cave" Empty Promo photos 6x02 "The Couple in the Cave"

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:44 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Beware-Hannah overload puke
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Promo photos 6x02 "The Couple in the Cave" Empty Re: Promo photos 6x02 "The Couple in the Cave"

Post by jro54 Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:59 am

UGH! Look at the first one. It looks like B&B were having drinks at the FF and Hannah just shows up. puke I'm sick of her already.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Promo photos 6x02 "The Couple in the Cave" Empty Re: Promo photos 6x02 "The Couple in the Cave"

Post by treble21 Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:00 am

looking at these, my first thought is... has Sweets ever sat between B/B before?
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:01 am

Boring tie. Boring socks. SOB in every second picture. Yuck. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:03 am

jro54 wrote:UGH! Look at the first one. It looks like B&B were having drinks at the FF and Hannah just shows up. puke I'm sick of her already.

Yeah it does look like Hannah just interrupts drinks between B/B,[Only admins are allowed to see this image] but I'd already seen that pic so it wasn't too upsetting to me.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:06 am

treble21 wrote:looking at these, my first thought is... has Sweets ever sat between B/B before?

Ohhhh good catch. God I hate this storyline. pale
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:27 am

I'm just glad I don't have to watch it Twisted Evil
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:39 am

I wish we could cross Bones with the X-Files. How's this for the end of Raghag's storyline:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:25 am

My favorite picture of the bunch was Brennan with the skeletons. This day is just going from bad to worse. No
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankuuh Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:29 am

Well the Hannah overload really does not surprise me. I think we can expect every promo pic from the episodes she will be in with her in it.
Ankuuh
Ankuuh
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:33 am

Ankuuh wrote:Well the Hannah overload really does not surprise me. I think we can expect every promo pic from the episodes she will be in with her in it.

Yeah. On a positive note, this episode and episode 3 might be the only two Hannah "heavy" episodes...because if you include the case, the dialouge between B&B and the dialouge between the other characters-that doesn't leave much screen time for little miss Hannah. 2 or 3 scenes tops. I wouldn't be surprise if we actually hear B&B talk about more, than physically seeing her.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:43 am

With any luck they'll keep promoting this way and the folks with the Nielsen boxes we be as disgusted as we are. I'm hoping for a low to mid 8 rating, to drop down to 7 something by the 2-3 episode. Maybe then Mr. "I know what's best for the viewer" will get his head out of his butt. Mad

Last edited by joybrennan on Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by the beaver1965 Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:23 am

With all the people threatening not to watch this Hannah arc, and there are plenty(if they are being truthful) and not only on this blog, I am curious if there is going to be a big DROP in the ratings. Should be interesting!!!

the beaver1965
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:16 am

the beaver1965 wrote:With all the people threatening not to watch this Hannah arc, and there are plenty(if they are being truthful) and not only on this blog, I am curious if there is going to be a big DROP in the ratings. Should be interesting!!!
That's what I thought, too. I wonder how many Nielsen box owners wil acually stop watching. If there will be a major drop after, say, 3 first episodes (especially after the sex one, yuck! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]), it might have some positive impact on a following storyline.

And... totally off topic but treble, I like your smiley [Only admins are allowed to see this image]!!!!! (Our [Only admins are allowed to see this image] is too nice.)
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:33 am

yeah that smiley sums up my feelings about this storyline perfectly.... kinda ok with it, then sudden nausea, then vomiting, then kinda ok with it again...
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:56 am

treble21 wrote:yeah that smiley sums up my feelings about this storyline perfectly.... kinda ok with it, then sudden nausea, then vomiting, then kinda ok with it again...

I'm with you.

I was okay with this, have been all summer ... then I saw the clip of Booth showing the picture to Bones and suddenly I wasn't okay with it. But, I'm trying really hard to withhold judgement until I actually see the episodes. If I like the episode, regardless of how I feel about this whole Hannah thing, then I'll like the episode ... and I really think I'll still be able to get some enjoyment outta what is one of my favorite television shows. If I don't ... then I'll stop watching. But I honestly don't think that's going to happen. And considering it looks like I may not get a day off work until Sept 19th ... new tv shows are the only thing getting me through the days right now. LOL.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:21 am

Great pics! Thanks for sharing.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:24 pm

I really don't think the ratings will take a huge dive. At least...not right away. None of my friends follow any spoilers or anything online and they are excited for bones to come back and even more excited after seeing the promos with hannah. I had to sew my mouth shut not to talk to them about her all summer. I feel like....the audience who doesn't find out things five months in advance didn't have that time to dread and freak out and they just go into it with a different mind set. Who knows, I could be wrong. But, I really don't see it taking a huge hit. maybe if hannah lasts 15 episodes and the show goes into the crapper. But, I don't foresee that happening.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:50 pm

tinkrella wrote:I really don't think the ratings will take a huge dive. At least...not right away. None of my friends follow any spoilers or anything online and they are excited for bones to come back and even more excited after seeing the promos with hannah. I had to sew my mouth shut not to talk to them about her all summer. I feel like....the audience who doesn't find out things five months in advance didn't have that time to dread and freak out and they just go into it with a different mind set. Who knows, I could be wrong. But, I really don't see it taking a huge hit. maybe if hannah lasts 15 episodes and the show goes into the crapper. But, I don't foresee that happening.
I guess what is hard for me is that I'm basically praying for the resuscitation of a show whose heart seems to have stopped. I keep hoping something will happen to make things better, but honestly, I do feel it's never going to be as good as it has been. I'm just hoping for getting better and not worse. It appears to be heading for worse and it makes me so sad. Crying or Very sad When HH talks about basically needing to dumb down a show the more popular it gets I want to strangle him. I'm like, if people were tuning in because it was smart, funny and real - WHY would you think you need to resort to soap-opera antics and the nonsense going on to keep the audience. I guess I hope the numbers go down so that he perhaps will change his theory about tv writing, and use his talents to fix the show so that it's not miserable to watch. nervous
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:31 pm

Seasons 1-4 were AMAZING-the interesting cases, the forensics/science, the smart, witty dialouge and how realistically, B&B's relationship was constantly growing. I just love everything about it...but then Mr. "I know what's best for the audience" made B&B's relationship the center of the show, which I thought was good a thing, until he decided to create this nightmare of a storyline and turn the show into some sappy, soap opera...I just feel like things will never be like they were before.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:10 pm

jro54 wrote:Seasons 1-4 were AMAZING-the interesting cases, the forensics/science, the smart, witty dialouge and how realistically, B&B's relationship was constantly growing. I just love everything about it...but then Mr. "I know what's best for the audience" made B&B's relationship the center of the show, which I thought was good a thing, until he decided to create this nightmare of a storyline and turn the show into some sappy, soap opera...I just feel like things will never be like they were before.

No they won't, and that's why its so sad. B&B's love story has gone from epic, beautiful, heart fluttering, to....well I can't even find a word to describe it. If anyone can think of a word, feel free to describe it for me.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:16 pm

RubyRuby wrote:
jro54 wrote:Seasons 1-4 were AMAZING-the interesting cases, the forensics/science, the smart, witty dialouge and how realistically, B&B's relationship was constantly growing. I just love everything about it...but then Mr. "I know what's best for the audience" made B&B's relationship the center of the show, which I thought was good a thing, until he decided to create this nightmare of a storyline and turn the show into some sappy, soap opera...I just feel like things will never be like they were before.

No they won't, and that's why its so sad. B&B's love story has gone from epic, beautiful, heart fluttering, to....well I can't even find a word to describe it. If anyone can think of a word, feel free to describe it for me.

When B&B do get together, I'll probably just pretend that this whole Hannah storyline never happened...I'm not even going to watch it, so I won't be scared with images of Booth/Hannah together. This totally pathetic storyline does not exist.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by the beaver1965 Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:46 pm

@RubyRuby,ABSOLUTELY HEARTBREAKING is the words I would use. We as viewers are so fortunate to have David and Emily as the leads on this once great show. IMHO, The magnetic appeal of these two gorgeous actors is what keeps this show afloat. TPTB have stated that the research they conducted seem to indicate that fans watch this show because of the cases. They are DELUSIONAL!!! As a previous poster correctly stated, they are trying to dumb it down because it has become so popular. An old adage applies here, IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON"T FIX IT!!!!!

the beaver1965
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:38 pm

the beaver1965 wrote:@RubyRuby,ABSOLUTELY HEARTBREAKING is the words I would use. We as viewers are so fortunate to have David and Emily as the leads on this once great show. IMHO, The magnetic appeal of these two gorgeous actors is what keeps this show afloat. TPTB have stated that the research they conducted seem to indicate that fans watch this show because of the cases. They are DELUSIONAL!!! As a previous poster correctly stated, they are trying to dumb it down because it has become so popular. An old adage applies here, IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON"T FIX IT!!!!!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:40 pm

the beaver1965 wrote:@RubyRuby,ABSOLUTELY HEARTBREAKING is the words I would use. We as viewers are so fortunate to have David and Emily as the leads on this once great show. IMHO, The magnetic appeal of these two gorgeous actors is what keeps this show afloat. TPTB have stated that the research they conducted seem to indicate that fans watch this show because of the cases. They are DELUSIONAL!!! As a previous poster correctly stated, they are trying to dumb it down because it has become so popular. An old adage applies here, IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON"T FIX IT!!!!!

BINGO BABY!
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next