Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Interviews 9/17 ~ Episode 1 spoiler clips~ Episode 2 B roll

+21
joybrennan
dreamerktm411
MI_Bonesgirl
SnoopGirl
mommahurley
bones fan 99
SocksNTies
RubyRuby
Evil Monkey
Manjachka
anthropologystudent
katharine
crzy4bones
bailey
DoctorB
jro54
Lo
treble21
tinkrella
elyon
25 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

New Interviews 9/17 ~ Episode 1 spoiler clips~ Episode 2 B roll - Page 2 Empty Re: New Interviews 9/17 ~ Episode 1 spoiler clips~ Episode 2 B roll

Post by treble21 Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:07 am

Manjachka wrote:
jro54 wrote:How do you think Brennan's going to feel when she sees Booth/Hannah are so happy and in love? They are BOTH responisble for this mess.
Funny, she didn't even call to him, but he must wait her... lol!

where did jro said Booth had to wait?
If you read the whole comment she said that BOTH Booth and Brennan are to blame for the whole mess, not a specific person, they have both made mistakes. There is no debate about that. They are flawed characters ( such as human beings tend to be) Please do not assume things about peoples comments, it causes problems in the long term... If you don't understand something please ask that they explain it for you.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

New Interviews 9/17 ~ Episode 1 spoiler clips~ Episode 2 B roll - Page 2 Empty Re: New Interviews 9/17 ~ Episode 1 spoiler clips~ Episode 2 B roll

Post by jro54 Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:47 am

^Yep, you're right, Treble.

Maybe should have explained my posted (I shouldn't even have posted that, just the "how is Brennan going to feel" part) but I just didn't feel like arguing...and I didn't want to start another "Booth vs Brennan" argument because that is never going to end. Rolling Eyes
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjachka Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:25 am

treble21 wrote:where did jro said Booth had to wait?
If you read the whole comment she said that BOTH Booth and Brennan are to blame for the whole mess, not a specific person, they have both made mistakes. There is no debate about that. They are flawed characters ( such as human beings tend to be) Please do not assume things about peoples comments, it causes problems in the long term... If you don't understand something please ask that they explain it for you.
She wrote how poor Brennan's going to feel when she sees Booth/Hannah are so happy and in love?
Booth meet Hannah in Afghanistan. Brennan didn't even call to him. 7 MONTHS she didn't remember him!
Manjachka
Manjachka
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 125
Say What You Want : Booth/DB team
I love Booth/Hannah
Registration date : 2010-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:33 am

If what TPTB are all saying is true, she remembered all-right.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorB Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:06 am

Manjachka wrote:
She wrote how poor Brennan's going to feel when she sees Booth/Hannah are so happy and in love?
Booth meet Hannah in Afghanistan. Brennan didn't even call to him. 7 MONTHS she didn't remember him!

What a load of crap, as if Brennan would ever forget Booth. She had no access to the outside world! All she had was a satellite phone to use in emergencies. She had no way to contact him even if she wanted to.

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjachka Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:12 am

DoctorB wrote:What a load of crap, as if Brennan would ever forget Booth. She had no access to the outside world! All she had was a satellite phone to use in emergencies. She had no way to contact him even if she wanted to.
But how contact her? When Cam need help?
If she wanted she found way how contact him.
Manjachka
Manjachka
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

I love Booth/Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:24 am

Manjachka wrote:
treble21 wrote:where did jro said Booth had to wait?

Jro was writing her response to this specific post
I thought he sounded hurt, too...and it pained me. Poor Booth over there wondering why he hadn't heard from Brennan. It does make sense then why it seemed so easy for him to be smitten with Hannah....
It was not a random "Yay Brennan" comment and what she was saying was that she can see both sides of it, Booth was hurt when Brennan didn't call, and Brennan's hurt about Hannah. Which is why she then added the comment about both characters making mistakes. Booth and Brennans problems are not completely Booth's fault nor are they completely Brennan's fault, that can be backed up by points from the show.
No one is going to argue with you that Brennan has made mistakes. The point that has been repeatedly made, is that Booth is not perfect and has made mistakes as well.
I'm not sure how to spell the point out any clearer than this, No one is arguing that Booth is/was hurt but so is Brennan.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:26 am

Manjachka wrote:
DoctorB wrote:What a load of crap, as if Brennan would ever forget Booth. She had no access to the outside world! All she had was a satellite phone to use in emergencies. She had no way to contact him even if she wanted to.

Brennan has NEVER contacted Booth while she was away on digs, why would she start now? it's completely in character for her to not contact anyone. But to be fair to Brennan it's not like she contacted anyone else either.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorB Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:28 am

Manjachka wrote:

Her only method of communication was a satellite phone for emergencies only... how else was she supposed to contact him?? How about we ask why Booth didn't go out of his way to "find a way" to contact her?

I am sure we will find out how Brennan is contacted to be told to get back to DC when the premiere airs.

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorB Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:29 am

treble21 wrote:
Brennan has NEVER contacted Booth while she was away on digs, why would she start now? it's completely in character for her to not contact anyone. But to be fair to Brennan it's not like she contacted anyone else either.

LOL "be fair to Brennan"? Manjachka is not interested in being fair to Brennan or doing anything other than bashing her character.

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:29 am

DoctorB wrote:
Manjachka wrote:

Her only method of communication was a satellite phone for emergencies only... how else was she supposed to contact him?? How about we ask why Booth didn't go out of his way to "find a way" to contact her?

I am sure we will find out how Brennan is contacted to be told to get back to DC when the premiere airs.

it was in the sides. she has a satelitte phone the Caroline called her on.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorB Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:31 am

Ah thanks for the clarification Treble, I missed that in the sides.

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjachka Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:15 pm

treble21 wrote: The point that has been repeatedly made, is that Booth is not perfect and has made mistakes as well.
Booth starts dating with Hannah because Brennan didn't remember about him.
In what his mistake?
Manjachka
Manjachka
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

I love Booth/Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:18 pm

Manjachka wrote:
treble21 wrote: The point that has been repeatedly made, is that Booth is not perfect and has made mistakes as well.
Booth starts dating with Hannah because Brennan didn't remember about him.
In what his mistake?

I don't believe I said Hannah was a mistake. you might want to re-read my post, and please stop trying to pick fights with other posters.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjachka Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:22 pm

treble21 wrote:Brennan has NEVER contacted Booth while she was away on digs, why would she start now? it's completely in character for her to not contact anyone. But to be fair to Brennan it's not like she contacted anyone else either.
Hmmm, maybe because he is in war zone? Very dangerous. He can be killed
Manjachka
Manjachka
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

I love Booth/Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjachka Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:24 pm

DoctorB wrote:LOL "be fair to Brennan"? Manjachka is not interested in being fair to Brennan or doing anything other than bashing her character.
I think you bashing me. I have my own opinion.
Manjachka
Manjachka
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

I love Booth/Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:25 pm

Manjachka wrote:
treble21 wrote:Brennan has NEVER contacted Booth while she was away on digs, why would she start now? it's completely in character for her to not contact anyone. But to be fair to Brennan it's not like she contacted anyone else either.

Yea, he could be killed while he's distracted answering the phone.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Monkey Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:29 pm

Manjachka wrote:
DoctorB wrote:LOL "be fair to Brennan"? Manjachka is not interested in being fair to Brennan or doing anything other than bashing her character.

Hmmm... We seem to have a bit of an issue with conflicting thoughts.

Maybe I can help fix this problem....

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Feel any better now?

Last edited by Evil Monkey on Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Evil Monkey
Evil Monkey
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorB Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:29 pm

Manjachka wrote:

You can have your own opinion, sure, but I am getting a bit sick of coming onto a Bones forum to talk about Bones and finding you constantly bashing Brennan's character. There's opinion, and then there is outright flaming. The show is about Brennan. We can disagree with choices her character makes etc but the level at which you criticize her character is getting a bit ridiculous and I honestly can't understand how you can bear to watch the show at all.

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:29 pm

^I don't think she forgot about Booth. Just because she didn't contact him doesn't mean she forgot about him. She didn't keep in contact with anyone else...and she has never kept in contact with him on any of her other digs, so why would keep in contact with him now?..so I really don't see the point of this discussion.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorB Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:30 pm

bailey wrote:
Manjachka wrote:

LOL! I cringed a bit watching that. Can soldiers really carry around mobile phones; get reception and answer social phone calls immediately after a fire fight? It seemed a bit odd to me confused

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:31 pm

DoctorB wrote:
bailey wrote:
Manjachka wrote:

LOL! I cringed a bit watching that. Can soldiers really carry around mobile phones; get reception and answer social phone calls immediately after a fire fight? It seemed a bit odd to me confused

LOL. Actually I was just being snarky but you're right that is pretty much what happens in that clip. It did seem a bit, WTF?
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorB Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:32 pm

bailey wrote:
LOL. Actually I was just being snarky but you're right that is pretty much what happens in that clip. It did seem a bit, WTF?

It was quite a WTF moment for me too. I mean... really? I was most perplexed. LOL.

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:32 pm

DoctorB wrote:
Manjachka wrote:

You can have your own opinion, sure, but I am getting a bit sick of coming onto a Bones forum to talk about Bones and finding you constantly bashing Brennan's character. There's opinion, and then there is outright flaming. The show is about Brennan. We can disagree with choices her character makes etc but the level at which you criticize her character is getting a bit ridiculous and I honestly can't understand how you can bear to watch the show at all.

I agree. I wonder how can people even watch this show if they hate main character so much? How could they even enjoy this show? This show is all about Brennan. Booth is just the supporting main character. If I just wanted my DB fix or to watch a show that was more based on forensic/science, I would just re-runs of Angel or CSI. I wouldn't even bother with this show.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Monkey Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:45 pm

DoctorB wrote:
bailey wrote:
Manjachka wrote:

Technically, they're not supposed to. But it does happen apparently:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Evil Monkey
Evil Monkey
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next