Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12 Finale Spoiler Vids: Interviews, B-Rolls, Clips

+15
Semprance
riviera41797
missdebra87
Francie
DBCrazy
Sarah9488
mereva
TinkonBrink
katarina
queen bess
BonesInOz
Lo
HeyHey
heirofloki
ForensicMama
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

12 Finale Spoiler Vids: Interviews, B-Rolls, Clips Empty 12 Finale Spoiler Vids: Interviews, B-Rolls, Clips

Post by ForensicMama Wed May 06, 2009 5:33 pm

Here are the proper YouTube links!

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Last edited by ForensicMama on Wed May 06, 2009 7:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

12 Finale Spoiler Vids: Interviews, B-Rolls, Clips Empty Re: 12 Finale Spoiler Vids: Interviews, B-Rolls, Clips

Post by heirofloki Wed May 06, 2009 5:36 pm

*hugs mama and dies*

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

12 Finale Spoiler Vids: Interviews, B-Rolls, Clips Empty Re: 12 Finale Spoiler Vids: Interviews, B-Rolls, Clips

Post by HeyHey Wed May 06, 2009 5:36 pm

OMG!!! Mama, thank you! I've just watched the first one.

pmsl at Clark.

EEEEEEEEK!! (I'll be disturbing Tink again).

*fans self*

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Wed May 06, 2009 5:41 pm

Ah, so I'm thinking the 'love letter to the fans' part is the fact that all the old characters are coming back...

Romantic, sweet, passionate, tender. These are all words I like, Emily. Very Happy

Won't happen when we think it's going to happen? Interesting.

Oh god. I don't know if this is making things better or worse?! ha ha.

*does a flaily hand thing*

Thanks again Mama. I'll have to watch some of them later though. Note to self: do not neglect child and house in favour of Bones.Very Happy

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Wed May 06, 2009 6:13 pm

Oh god. I don't know if this is making things better or worse?! ha ha.

I'd say worse, but in a really good way. Very Happy

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed May 06, 2009 7:04 pm

LOL Now that I'm done hyperventilating. lol. DANG IT NO SEX SNEAK PEEK LMAO! xD
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Wed May 06, 2009 7:23 pm

ForensicMama wrote:LOL Now that I'm done hyperventilating. lol. DANG IT NO SEX SNEAK PEEK LMAO! xD

I know! In that first clip where they pan up to show BB on the balcony, I was like "pan back, PAN BACK! Oh, there's Clark, he looks hilarious, but PAN BACK, they get way cosier than that!".

I am SO getting up ridiculously early tomorrow to watch Critic. Twisted Evil

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Wed May 06, 2009 7:32 pm

omg i love jfd. hes just so talented and cute. thanks for posting.

i also though tommy lee in the second clip (b-roll) his little flicking the sticks up before he would it the drum was ssssssssoooooooooo cool.

thanks for posting these!
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by BonesInOz Wed May 06, 2009 8:14 pm

Oh GOD!!!

As much as I loved these, it's made the waiting worse!!!

Loved to hear from HH on his POV on B&B, and good to know he's in BIG trouble if we hate it Wink
BonesInOz
BonesInOz
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 170
Say What You Want : What happens between us, that should just be ours.
Registration date : 2008-11-28

http://bonesundercover.podbean.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Wed May 06, 2009 8:44 pm

At first, in my total excitement, I thought 'B-Roll' was a person and was like, well, I'm not watching that one first.

*shakes head at self*

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Wed May 06, 2009 9:11 pm

OMG!!! ED's interview has given me such renewed hope!!!!

oh i really hope it is all sweet and tender and *pause* passionate....

*dies*
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17725
Say What You Want : demoted to countess...
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by katarina Wed May 06, 2009 9:36 pm

Thanks Mama!!!! cheers cheers cheers
katarina
katarina
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5354
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Wed May 06, 2009 10:05 pm

Thanx Mama! cheers
(Yes, HeyLJ I can hear you!...Listen out for me screaming at some ridiculous hour of Thursday morning after watching Critic!)

Emily's interview...It does not happen when we think it's going to happen?...Well first we thought it would be at the end of the eppy (kind of there they are in bed, that's all folks see ya next season) Then when the eppy title came out we thought it might be in the beginning of the ep?...So??? It's in the middle????

Also...Hodgins is a drunk writer! (And here was me thinking he was a detective coz in that coat he looks like Columbo!!!! Very Happy )
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Wed May 06, 2009 10:19 pm

Mama, you're my hero!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers
LOL at Clark! And at Emily's "Rock face"!

heirofloki wrote:Oh god. I don't know if this is making things better or worse?! ha ha.

I'd say worse, but in a really good way. Very Happy
That's hysterical! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Wed May 06, 2009 10:37 pm

TinkonBrink wrote:Thanx Mama! cheers
(Yes, HeyLJ I can hear you!...Listen out for me screaming at some ridiculous hour of Thursday morning after watching Critic!)

Emily's interview...It does not happen when we think it's going to
happen?...Well first we thought it would be at the end of the eppy
(kind of there they are in bed, that's all folks see ya next season)
Then when the eppy title came out we thought it might be in the
beginning of the ep?...So??? It's in the middle????

Also...Hodgins is a drunk writer! (And here was me thinking he was a detective coz in that coat he looks like Columbo!!!! Very Happy )

What time you getting up then? I'm contemplating 5am ish - has to be before the kids get up - although the last 3 weeks, they've done me a 'favour' ahem, by screaming all night and keeping me awake anyway. Wink I think I watched at about 4ish last week? Hmm, I can't even remember.

Will there be a little bleary-eyed-posse of Brits around tomorrow am then?! Very Happy

I vote for the beginning of episode and the rest of the episode being a satisfied sex dream Laughing ... (or even the end of Critic, maybe).

And I know they say Hodgins is a writer, but my brain is refusing to accept that and I still think he's a down-at-heel PI. He does look like Columbo!

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu May 07, 2009 12:52 am

TinkonBrink wrote:Thanx Mama! cheers

He so does. Smile

You know what's odd? I'm ridiculously excited at thought of seeing Pimped-up Clark. The white coat and the bling and the goatee! ROFL!

As for the sex, I'm putting my money in the beginning, not just because of the title, but because otherwise, if he's hallucinating the entire episode, that would make the sex fake fake fake. (which can still be true, I'll believe it isn't when I see it)

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah9488 Thu May 07, 2009 2:19 am

I shouldn't have watched it. Now my impatience only gets worse.
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1104
Say What You Want : Avatar: https://twitter.com/bitsy_bones

http://www.myspace.com/sarah9488

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu May 07, 2009 2:30 am

With all this talk for these past several months, and now it all nearing a fever pitch it just makes me wonder if this is/isn't the most anticipated sex in television history!! Anybody remember anything like this before??
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu May 07, 2009 2:39 am

Well, shows usually keep this big a revelation under-wraps, so...

Also, in a wardrobe aside. Damn! Only Carla Gallo could work that cake-like outfit so well. Cool

Last edited by heirofloki on Thu May 07, 2009 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Francie Thu May 07, 2009 2:39 am

DBCrazy wrote:With all this talk for these past several months, and now it all nearing a fever pitch it just makes me wonder if this is/isn't the most anticipated sex in television history!! Anybody remember anything like this before??

for anticipated sex in TV history...? no :shakes head: I'm thinking with how much we all want to see this season finale, it'll prob be WAY up dere...yup...if not just THERE...know what I mean...? Smile
Francie
Francie
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4722

Back to top Go down

Post by missdebra87 Thu May 07, 2009 3:13 am

I am trying my hardest not to watch these...
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16433
Say What You Want : Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, Teacher Certification, Departmental Recognition, Magna Cum Laude
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah9488 Thu May 07, 2009 3:25 am

missdebra87 wrote:I am trying my hardest not to watch these...

I tried too. But if you fail (like I did) it doesn't reveal too much. Mainly just interviews. B-roll and clips are music filled...
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1104
Say What You Want : Avatar: https://twitter.com/bitsy_bones

http://www.myspace.com/sarah9488

Back to top Go down

Post by missdebra87 Thu May 07, 2009 3:36 am

Sarah9488 wrote:
missdebra87 wrote:I am trying my hardest not to watch these...

I tried too. But if you fail (like I did) it doesn't reveal too much. Mainly just interviews. B-roll and clips are music filled...
Yes, that's what Cassi told me... but I already know more than I wanted to. lol
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16433
Say What You Want : Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, Teacher Certification, Departmental Recognition, Magna Cum Laude
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by riviera41797 Thu May 07, 2009 4:05 am

I watched them on my iPod at lunch....I just HAD to....I was DRAWN in....SUCKED in really!
riviera41797
riviera41797
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1560
Say What You Want : I may not post a lot, but I am out there, lurking!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.twitter.com/aprilosbourne

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Thu May 07, 2009 5:06 am

HeyLJ wrote: What time you getting up then? I'm contemplating 5am ish - has to be before the kids get up - although the last 3 weeks, they've done me a 'favour' ahem, by screaming all night and keeping me awake anyway. Wink I think I watched at about 4ish last week? Hmm, I can't even remember.

Will there be a little bleary-eyed-posse of Brits around tomorrow am then?! Very Happy

Yeah I was thinking 4-5ish...I am so not going to be paying attention in work tomorrow! (And then after that I go to Ballroom/latin dance class...Oh dear! Guess who's gonna be falling asleep during the Cha Cha Cha?...Damn Strictly Come Dancing for making it look so easy! Laughing )
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum