Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spoiler Clips for the Princess and the Pear

+5
Lo
DBCrazy
ForensicMama
boreanazlover82
marymageli
9 posters

Go down

Spoiler Clips for the Princess and the Pear Empty Spoiler Clips for the Princess and the Pear

Post by marymageli Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:24 pm

Thanks to Spoiler TV. Just a warning. Booth is wearing underwear in front of Bones and is practically begging to be touched by his beloved partner. cheers I know I'm a tiny bit misleading but whatever! Very Happy OMG!! HAve a look at the last clip! Here is the accident in which Brennan and Sweets are involved. I really wanna know Booth's reaction. He's gonna run inspite of his bad back.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Spoiler Clips for the Princess and the Pear Empty Re: Spoiler Clips for the Princess and the Pear

Post by boreanazlover82 Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:42 pm

Can someone tell me what they are saying in the clips, please?
Damn, I hate not having any audio! Evil or Very Mad

boreanazlover82
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Spoiler Clips for the Princess and the Pear Empty Re: Spoiler Clips for the Princess and the Pear

Post by ForensicMama Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:45 pm

Oh I wish I could... Sad but DH is watching TV and our audio is hooked up through the same speakers.

My favorite part? Brennan's reaction where she says something like, "Someone should tell Agent Perotta." Then Angela said, "That would be you, sweetie." Then Brennan looks like she REALLY doesn't want to and with gritted teeth she says, "Yes. That would be me." Laughing hahahaha (That was paraphrased....)
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:47 pm

You're going to have to wait and watch the epi on TV tomorrow night!! Thanks for posting, Mary.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:54 pm

boreanaz lover, I can give you a low-down of what they say, but not word for word:

Clip 1: Brennan and Booth are talking about his back and Booth wants her to 'fix it', but she says, "I shouldn't have touched you in the first place. You need to see a medical doctor." Then Booth lays on the charm and says, "You're the only one I trust..." Then she smiles and he says something like, "Need me to say it again?" Then she says something along the lines of, "No, that worked pretty well." And she goes to fix it and then there's a CRACK--not a good sign from their faces.

Clip 2: Fisher tells Brennan about what he found, that the victim was from Imagicon and Brennan says, "I don't know what that means." And he goes and explains Imagicon (like Comicon) and he says that Cam saying that the victim spent extended periods of time on her feet got him thinking and Angela brings up the photos and it matches the vic, so Brennan says, "That looks like our victim. Someone should tell Perotta." Then Angela says, "That would be you, sweetie." and Brennan doesn't seem to like that from her voice and her face and she acknowledges that she has to tell Perotta.

Clip 3: Brennan and Perotta are walking through Imagicon. Brennan starts analyzing the anthropological aspects of it all. Perotta says that they don't look like killers. Brennan disagrees.

Clip 4: (These lines can be found in the SIDES), but B&B are talking about his back, then Booth gets another call. So he accidentally presses "conference" and Perotta can hear Brennan so she asks who that was and they start talking. Brennan tells Perotta that Booth's back is very bad and he cannot work. They start bickering. Perotta looks bewildered.

Clip 5: Sweets is psyched about the auction and he says that intellectually, he knew it wasn't real, but his heart was beating. Brennan says that it was a physical reaction to stimuli or adrenaline, etc. Sweets says, "Remember in our last session how we talked about how correcting can be misconstrued?" (or something like that) and then BAM they're hit by a car--totally freaky.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:21 pm

ok. the last clip NO.

it hit's sweet's side of the car AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

no killing off sweets!
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by katarina Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:22 pm

thanks for the post, sis Smile
katarina
katarina
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5354
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:04 pm

This is going to be awesome. Perotta is so jealous of Brennan and vice versa. Perotta got a little dig in there when she said, "That's exactly the word he used." Grrr. Back off Barbie!

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:31 pm

I love the negative vibes between Perotta and Brennan. It's sooo telling! Twisted Evil Also, Brennan is sooo protective of Booth!! I'm melting. drunken
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by katarina Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:36 pm

marymageli wrote:I love the negative vibes between Perotta and Brennan. It's sooo telling! Twisted Evil Also, Brennan is sooo protective of Booth!! I'm melting. drunken
wait til you see the epi, sis... there are some "interesting" scenes, lol
katarina
katarina
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5354
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:42 am

I love how protective of Booth Brennan is. Feel kind of bad that she couldn't fix him necessarily, but none the less...cute that she's at least trying to take care of him.

And love that there's tension between Bren and Perotta. Very telling there, true.

Can't wait to watch tonight. Cool
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:07 am

I tried to restain myself, it worked for a whole 5 minutes while I waited for the site to come up!!!! I have 2 more hours left until the new episode!!! I loved the conference call, cant wait to hear the whole thing and to see what Booth reaction to the car reck will be!

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:50 am

katarina wrote:
marymageli wrote:I love the negative vibes between Perotta and Brennan. It's sooo telling! Twisted Evil Also, Brennan is sooo protective of Booth!! I'm melting. drunken
wait til you see the epi, sis... there are some "interesting" scenes, lol
Just read it, sis. You got me intrigued. Very Happy
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down