Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Is It Important To Like Hannah?

+18
RubyRuby
tinkrella
gordongordonfan
elyon
the beaver1965
crzy4bones
bailey
mereva
TinkonBrink
MI_Bonesgirl
bones fan 99
jro54
Lo
mommahurley
Cordelia
Pat
joybrennan
bugaboo628
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Why Is It Important To Like Hannah? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Is It Important To Like Hannah?

Post by bailey Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:38 am

Sorry Joy Id quote you but it's too hard from my phone.

I disagree that Hart is saying fans need or have to like Hannah. The other night he basically said he knew they wouldn't. Lol. I think their whole point is that if you can like Hannah in some way you'll enjoy these episodes more. I don't really want to see Booth with someone else but I would hate to see him with someone who was mean to him. If we're gonna do this let's at least have happy Booth.

And I hated Cam at first. She was mean to Brennan. But I loved when he put Brennan first "I'm with Bones.". Loved that scene.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Why Is It Important To Like Hannah? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Is It Important To Like Hannah?

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:40 am

jro54 wrote:What puzzles me is how are we going to like Hannah? Why is it important? confused HH&Co. keep pushing that we are going to like her accept and they make it seem like she's going to be a new regular character. No I understand if they try to make her likeable (if she is somehow a catalyst that brings B&B together Rolling Eyes) but I don't it's important to like Hannah or not. I think it's a safe assumption to conclude that Hannah won't last forever (as Booth's girlfriend)...because B&B are just going to end up together anyways...

Just...don't even put that out there. I don't want her around permanently, because she will just be a reminder of the torture and angst we have gone through watching her with Booth. Cam is different. Cam was season 2. And she and Booth were not serious.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:06 am

jro54 wrote:What puzzles me is how are we going to like Hannah? Why is it important? confused
That could be important for the ratings! thumbsdown Maybe they are now wetting their pants by thinking if there will be a major drop... Twisted Evil
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:11 am

mereva wrote:
jro54 wrote:What puzzles me is how are we going to like Hannah? Why is it important? confused
That could be important for the ratings! thumbsdown Maybe they are now wetting their pants by thinking if there will be a major drop... Twisted Evil

Especially after this. Read through some of the comments.
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Unfortunately, Hart won't see it as a ratings decline due to a crappy story, he will see it as more competition. Which is partly true, but if her were to bring his "A" game back, ie-move B&B TOWARD each other-he would get the ratings and probably rule the time slot.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:25 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
mereva wrote:

Especially after this. Read through some of the comments.

Unfortunately, Hart won't see it as a ratings decline due to a crappy story, he will see it as more competition. Which is partly true, but if her were to bring his "A" game back, ie-move B&B TOWARD each other-he would get the ratings and probably rule the time slot.

I disagree. Hart may see it as more of a competition, but he might reconisder his plans for the current storyline. It's Hart...so we don't know. Rolling Eyes

...and even though I don't like this storyline, I have no doubt that Hannah wil somehow move B&B forward. I'm NOT saying that they are going to run into each other's arms right after she leaves (becasue I don't think this is the season)-but Brennan is going to realize her feelings for Booth and he is going to realize that they can't move on...so I think we can at least expect that B&B will be on the same page with their feelings...but then Booth is going to have to get Brennan to trust him again which may take another whole season. Rolling Eyes
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by the beaver1965 Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:53 am

TRUST HIM AGAIN? Why, were they in a committed relationship when they both went away? NO NO NO!!!She turned him DOWN. If anybody can recall, that at the end of the 100th, she a had a look of desperation on her face waiting for Booth's answer if they could still work together. After he assures her that they could, what does she do but run away to another dig and doesn't seem to even care that Booth is going on a dangerous mission where he might even get killed. I am both sad and amused that Booth comes off as the bad guy in all this.

the beaver1965
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:07 am

I'm floored by Brennan's comment in the promos, asking Booth if Afghanistan was dangerous. Does she live on this planet or what? Why are they so determined to make what used to be a savvy, intelligent woman into a moron?

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:13 am

Booth isn't the bad guy. They are BOTH to blame. I'm pissed at Brennan for turning him down, and I'm pissed at Booth for coming home with a blonde play toy. It's the writers who have put them into this mess, and we get to watch the fallout. It's obvious from this storyline that Hart has no intention of putting them together til the very end. I'm startng to wonder why I even bother to care anymore.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:27 am

It's the writers that put them into this situation.???

Of course it is...they aren't real....Every situation and even their characters are the writers creation. It's his creation, and he needs to follow his vision. If he listened to every person whith every opinion, the show would truly be a mess. I hear some of the funniest lamest things on here about things they think or hope will happen...honestly we are freaking out over stuff that is silly. They still have issues and things that they need to work on. Do you wait your whole life for one person, even though they said no to you, no matter how much you think you're in love with them? NO! If you did, we'd all be signing you up for intervention therapy! Life moves forward and healthy people do too. And they can come back around after they've learned more about themselves.

Let's wait and see... Shall we?

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:29 am

^I'm NOT saying that Booth is the bad guy. They are BOTH responsible for this mess (and the writers) I'm pissed at Brennan for rejecting him and I'm pissed at Booth for coming home with a play toy...and just because I usually defend Brennan doesn't mean that I hate Booth. I LOVE both their characters. They are both flawed characters and just like humans, they make mistakes. This whole show is about their journey TOGETHER.

From looking at it in Brennan’s perspective: She’s going to see that he’s apparently so happy and in love with Hannah, so she’s not going to think that he’s in love her, that he wants her, but that he clearly wants Hannah…So why would she go after Booth if she thinks that he’s so happy and in love with someone else? If she truly loves him-she wouldn’t want to put a burden on his new relationship. She would want him to be happy, even if he’s with someone else. She’s NOT going to pursue him or even tell him. She’s going to play the “supportive” best friend...and when he gives his "I don't love Hannah, I love you" speech. she won't believe he's in with her, therefore, Booth is going to have to prove his love for Brennan (because he didn't do that)

Last edited by jro54 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by the beaver1965 Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:36 am

I HAVE TO REITERATE!! Booth did not come home with a SO, She followed him here. He was even SURPRISED she was here.

the beaver1965
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:45 am

mommahurley wrote:It's the writers that put them into this situation.???

Of course it is...they aren't real....Every situation and even their characters are the writers creation. It's his creation, and he needs to follow his vision. If he listened to every person whith every opinion, the show would truly be a mess. I hear some of the funniest lamest things on here about things they think or hope will happen...honestly we are freaking out over stuff that is silly. They still have issues and things that they need to work on. Do you wait your whole life for one person, even though they said no to you, no matter how much you think you're in love with them? NO! If you did, we'd all be signing you up for intervention therapy! Life moves forward and healthy people do too. And they can come back around after they've learned more about themselves.

cheers cheers bowdown bowdown bowdown cheers cheers
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:50 am

Yeah. Let's wait and see. This storyline is so brilliant. Rolling Eyes
I give up.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:57 am

It seems that when a poster expresses their opinions about the SO storyline, people just assume that they hate Booth. Nobody has ever directly said anything negative about Booth (unlike Brennan) It's all directed to the SO storyline and th writers...just because some people don't want to see Booth snuggle up to some other chick. I'll speak for myself: I don't like SO storylines and I don't want o see Booth with some other girl...because I'm a B&B shipper all the way...but that doesn't mean that I personally hate Booth. It's realistic. She rejected him, so he has to move on, but that doesn't mean that I have to like this storyline.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:02 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Booth isn't the bad guy. They are BOTH to blame. I'm pissed at Brennan for turning him down, and I'm pissed at Booth for coming home with a blonde play toy. It's the writers who have put them into this mess, and we get to watch the fallout. It's obvious from this storyline that Hart has no intention of putting them together til the very end. I'm startng to wonder why I even bother to care anymore.

I SO agree! Also, there's the matter of the finale...WHAT was all that intensity for, and the emphasis on meeting up after a year? What seemed unspoken was, "We are going to figure us out when we get back - because there IS an us." HH just keeps that carrot on a stick - run rabbits run! Rolling Eyes

I've posted this smiley before, but it's just so darn appropriate. What HH thinks about in his office as he writes this crap:

joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by the beaver1965 Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:02 am

I don't think I have implied in any of my recent posts, that anybody hated Booth.

the beaver1965
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:17 am

@Beaver hug We all make assumptions about what people think based off their posts.

^IDK. I'm a little hesitant to believe that Hannah is all part of HH's master plan to bring B&B together...because I thought the same thing with Catherine/Hacker...but my glass is still 2 mm full. Rolling Eyes I'm sure Hannah will somehow bring B&B closer together...not that they are going to start having sex...but we do know that Brennan will come to terms with ther feelings for Booth this season and that Booth/Hannah will end simply because he can't move/realizes Brennan is the ONE/whatever...so I think it's a safe to assume that B&B will have realize that they are in love and that they want to be together...and the season will end with a cliffhanger.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:22 am

@joybrennan that was the way I took the finale too. The 1 saving grace was the potential of the coffee cart reunion. The way I took the whole point of the separation was for BOTH of them to gain perspective. To figure out THEM. But instead we get Hannah. puke
I still love that smiley by the way Very Happy
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:49 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:@joybrennan that was the way I took the finale too. The 1 saving grace was the potential of the coffee cart reunion. The way I took the whole point of the separation was for BOTH of them to gain perspective. To figure out THEM. But instead we get Hannah. puke
Excellent plot line, isn't it? And so appropriate and suitable... So enjoyable! puke
As I already told many times, I don't blame Booth and neither do I blame Brennan - they are fictional. But I am really, really pissed with the authors. Every single mistake of our non-couple is HH's or/and SN's work. And a mistake to present a lover now is huge.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:59 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:@joybrennan that was the way I took the finale too. The 1 saving grace was the potential of the coffee cart reunion. The way I took the whole point of the separation was for BOTH of them to gain perspective. To figure out THEM. But instead we get Hannah. puke

But Booth didn't know that Brennan was going on this dig to gain perspective...because she never told him that. All he knew was that Brennan was excited about doing the dig and that she was tired of solving murders...and thus tired of their partnership....the partnership that SHE begged him to continue after she shot him down, and the partnership that she claimed was important to her but was so quick to bail on. From Booth's point of view, there was no "them" to gain perspective on. For all he knew, he would come back from Afghanistan with no partner and no "land of misfit toys" family that him and Brennan had built and Brennan had just ripped apart by going on the dig. My take on the whole "coffee cart" thing was that they would meet up at the coffee cart so that Brennan could let Booth know whether she wanted to still continue being partners with him or not. yeah, we could always hope that Brennan would going running into Booth's arms declaring her love and all that...but let's be real.

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:37 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image] THIS! Well said!

Oh, and my BIG WISH.... it's not about the inner emotional turmoil of Brennan or the inevitable downward-spiral crumbling of Booths' pseudo relationship... nope. My BIG WISH is that WHILE B & B are doing all this learning about themselves we get back to some kick*ss cases, witty diagolgue, and great chemistry. (Cause without that, when B&B get to the point that they DO get together things won't be as meaningful and intense as we're wanting them to be!)
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:44 am

gordongordonfan wrote:

Oh, and my BIG WISH.... it's not about the inner emotional turmoil of Brennan or the inevitable downward-spiral crumbling of Booths' pseudo relationship... nope. My BIG WISH is that WHILE B & B are doing all this learning about themselves we get back to some kick*ss cases, witty diagolgue, and great chemistry. (Cause without that, when B&B get to the point that they DO get together things won't be as meaningful and intense as we're wanting them to be!)

Well said. As much as I detest this storyline....the show would be a complete train wreck if the writers let fans dictate what happened from week to week. That's what we have fanfiction for.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:12 am

tinkrella wrote:
gordongordonfan wrote:

Well said. As much as I detest this storyline....the show would be a complete train wreck if the writers let fans dictate what happened from week to week. That's what we have fanfiction for.

Excellent points by all three of you!!! cheers

Even though I shouldn't, because I've heard it all summer, I'm still amazed by how much people are hating a storyline and a character that haven't even happened yet. "I don't think I like where this is going" is one thing ... the utter hatred we've seen is something different.

Oh, well, less than a week now, and personally, I cannot wait to see where this ride takes us!!! Smile
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:39 am

Oops. I posted this in the wrong thread. facesmack

Like I said before, I'm willing to give Hannah a chance. I don't hate her character. She meets a hot sweaty, single guy in a warzone. What the hell is she going to do? She doesn't know about B&B's history. If I were in her shoes and I didn't know about B&B, I would definitely make a play for that. *hides in a corner* I'm still a little hesitant to believe that Hannah is all part of HH's master plan to bring B&B together, but I think it has potential to bring somehow bring B&B closer. Not jumping the shark just yet, but I wouldn't be suprised if this season ended with at least B&B realizing that they are in love and that they want to be together. Rolling Eyes..but I'm still not watching Booth/Hannah sexy scenes.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:52 am

Raghag is a fictional character - as are B&B. What I hate is that something that was once a innovative, fun, interesting hour of television has resorted to the tactics of a daytime soap. puke
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next