Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marisa answers questions about the Bones season premiere

+17
thatgirl61
AMarty
dreamerktm411
future_anthro
mereva
Lo
ReginaPhalange
bones fan 99
crzy4bones
joybrennan
jhi1005
MI_Bonesgirl
jro54
bailey
RubyRuby
treble21
21 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Marisa answers questions about the Bones season premiere - Page 4 Empty Re: Marisa answers questions about the Bones season premiere

Post by bones fan 99 Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:44 am

mommahurley wrote:I think there will be several things that are a factor..

A. Booth will realize it's not the same, and he can't carry on a love affair right in front of Bones...becuase he cares about her still...

B. All three of them are all about the job...it's just B&B job brings them together...Raghag is all about the story!!! "she has her story to write", which may just include details of B&B 's cases before they are ready for details to be exposed...which tears them down, rather than build them up.

C. Brennan will realize before Booth does, that Hannah is no good, and she will struggle with not telling him to keep him happy, or telling him to protect him.

All in all, the relationship will break down...in a series of mutually agreeable, ways that leaves up not hating the Raghag...

Oh Hart...Wow you Canadian is showing. His relationships on her are always way too polite. People actually do get mad and end up hating eachother. lol

love your thinking
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Marisa answers questions about the Bones season premiere - Page 4 Empty Re: Marisa answers questions about the Bones season premiere

Post by Lorna Doone Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:57 am

joybrennan wrote:

I'm looking forward to when Booth finds out RagHag is a pyscho serial killer who enjoys sadistic torture before killing her victims. Twisted Evil

Well, didn't David say that things would not be as they seem? Twisted Evil

Lorna

Lorna Doone
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:29 am

Lorna Doone wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

I'm looking forward to when Booth finds out RagHag is a pyscho serial killer who enjoys sadistic torture before killing her victims. Twisted Evil

Well, didn't David say that things would not be as they seem? Twisted Evil

Lorna
Yeah, I want to see the look on his face when he finds out he's been sleeping with THAT. Twisted Evil
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4