Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marisa answers questions about the Bones season premiere

+17
thatgirl61
AMarty
dreamerktm411
future_anthro
mereva
Lo
ReginaPhalange
bones fan 99
crzy4bones
joybrennan
jhi1005
MI_Bonesgirl
jro54
bailey
RubyRuby
treble21
21 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Marisa answers questions about the Bones season premiere - Page 3 Empty Re: Marisa answers questions about the Bones season premiere

Post by dreamerktm411 Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:29 am

I know it's mean, but I kind of hope Barbie has a bad ending- like she cheated on him. Or dies. Twisted Evil Dies would be okay.
Or, even better:
Booth dumps Hannah because he starts noticing all the ways in which she's "just not Brennan" and can't live a second without her and decides to run to her and confess undying love (um... again) and Brennan is finally ready to take a chance, so they run off, get married, and have 15 adorable Booth/Brennan babies.

Sigh.
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Marisa answers questions about the Bones season premiere - Page 3 Empty Re: Marisa answers questions about the Bones season premiere

Post by bailey Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:05 am

dreamerktm411 wrote:I know it's mean, but I kind of hope Barbie has a bad ending- like she cheated on him. Or dies. Twisted Evil Dies would be okay.
Or, even better:
Booth dumps Hannah because he starts noticing all the ways in which she's "just not Brennan" and can't live a second without her and decides to run to her and confess undying love (um... again) and Brennan is finally ready to take a chance, so they run off, get married, and have 15 adorable Booth/Brennan babies.

Sigh.

No, no, you don't want her to die ... that would just leave Booth all angsty and always having the "what if she lived" question hanging over his head.

My ideal scenerio is Booth tries, really tries to make it work with Hannah, but he keeps messing things up because of Bones, without even realizing he's doing it. Even Brennan notices (in her own way) and tries to keep him from messing it up but Booth just can't help himself and eventually it's Hannah who says "Ok, enough, this is NOT working, the 3 of us cannot have a relationship."
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:13 am

I kinda hope Booth dumps the Raghag, not because Brennan gave him the green light, but because he realizes that he just can't move on/Brennan is the one/whatever. I just feel like both characters have a part in this. Booth has to realize that he doesn’t just want “someone” to love him-he ONLY wants Brennan and make a DECESION. Brennan has to ADMIT that she’s in love with him…and that she has pretty much always been. They both of them have to come to their own conclusions-he has to realize that he ONLY wants Brennan/can’t move on/whatever and she has to admit that she’s in love with him. He’s just coming out of a relationship that he claims was happy, so he’s going to need to do some PURSUING too. If Brennan sees that Booth and Hannah are apparently “happy” together, she won’t believe that he’s in love with her when he gives his, “I don’t love Hannah, I love you,” speech…and she certainly won’t pursue him if she thinks that he’s in love with someone else…And if she realizes she loves him in the “solve your own murder” episode, she’s not going to tell Booth because HH or SN said, “she will keep this from Booth for as long as possible.” He’s going to have to do some explaining and PROVE his love for her (on a romantic note, maybe they will repeat the lines, ”Do you love me?” and “I want to prove it to you.”) Personally, I would like to see Booth pursue Brennan like he “pursued” her as a work partner. He didn’t do that. He just sat in corner and whined about how Brennan doesn’t love him.

Also, is it just me or did Booth seems kinda bitter in the sides when he justifies that they are both working? Maybe just wishful thinking, but perhaps Booth is already strating to catch the drift.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:50 am

To be fair- we haven't seen a whole lot of the Booth Hannah relation aside from the promos and the barf making glistening like thieves scene in the sides. Hopefully most of the B/H relationship will be off screen where we don't have to see it.
Maybe there will be cracks in that relationship much sooner than we think.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:59 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:To be fair- we haven't seen a whole lot of the Booth Hannah relation aside from the promos and the barf making glistening like thieves scene in the sides. Hopefully most of the B/H relationship will be off screen where we don't have to see it.
Maybe there will be cracks in that relationship much sooner than we think.

Yep. We always make things to seem much worse than the actually are. The sides are only 10 pages out of 60 pages and the promos are sinpets of what actually happens, so we really don't what is really going in the Booth/Hannah relationship. This is just wishful thinking, but what if they don't even do the glistening like thieves scene. Scenes from the sides change all the time- like what if Booth just comes comes out of the shower and Hannah doing her makeup, she jumps on him, but his phone rings and he grabs Bones and heads to Jersey. I'm just sayin'...sides are usually pretty accurate, but things change all the time.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:15 am

I for one would not complain if they choose to cut that scene. Obviously they are living together, I would be worried if they WEREN'T having sex. That being said, I don't want to see it.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:49 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:I for one would not complain if they choose to cut that scene. Obviously they are living together, I would be worried if they WEREN'T having sex. That being said, I don't want to see it.

Nah, let the Booth and Raghag sex thing be ambiguous. That way, when the undercover sting operation is finally revealed Raghag can run into the arms of her longtime love - Sue. Twisted Evil
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:14 am

bailey wrote:
dreamerktm411 wrote:I know it's mean, but I kind of hope Barbie has a bad ending- like she cheated on him. Or dies. Twisted Evil Dies would be okay.
Or, even better:

Sigh.

No, no, you don't want her to die ... that would just leave Booth all angsty and always having the "what if she lived" question hanging over his head.

My ideal scenerio is Booth tries, really tries to make it work with Hannah, but he keeps messing things up because of Bones, without even realizing he's doing it. Even Brennan notices (in her own way) and tries to keep him from messing it up but Booth just can't help himself and eventually it's Hannah who says "Ok, enough, this is NOT working, the 3 of us cannot have a relationship."

love the babies comment me too. but I do love Bailey's senario it works for me!
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:37 am

joybrennan wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:I for one would not complain if they choose to cut that scene. Obviously they are living together, I would be worried if they WEREN'T having sex. That being said, I don't want to see it.

Nah, let the Booth and Raghag sex thing be ambiguous. That way, when the undercover sting operation is finally revealed Raghag can run into the arms of her longtime love - Sue. Twisted Evil

Okay, I can't help but be snarky here...

Don't you mean her longtime love - Special Agent Perotta...

Twisted Evil

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2010-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:22 am

AMarty wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

Okay, I can't help but be snarky here...

Don't you mean her longtime love - Special Agent Perotta...
lol! EVEN BETTER!

Twisted Evil
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:23 pm

Does SO stand for SELL OUT!!!! (duh)

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:30 pm

I'm hoping Booth dumps Hannah - no left over feelings that way, but my money is probably on it being the other way around.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:19 pm

You're probably right. According to SN we will "love" Hannah by the end of this arc(doubtful). Sounds to me like Booth will "torpedo" his relationship with Hannah because he can't get over Brennan, but Hannah will probably be the one to break it off.
WORST STORYLINE EVER.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinge1990 Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:39 pm

okay, what if Hannah becomes like Cam?

At first, she loves and dates Booth. Then sees (rationally) how Brennan is the only person for him. So, she backs off and becomes a HUGE shipper. And sticks around to help or do whatever journalism stuff she does that can help.

tinge1990
Squint
Squint

Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:53 pm

Booth and Cam are still in love with each other. That is SO sweet!

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:39 am

tinge1990 wrote:okay, what if Hannah becomes like Cam?

At first, she loves and dates Booth. Then sees (rationally) how Brennan is the only person for him. So, she backs off and becomes a HUGE shipper. And sticks around to help or do whatever journalism stuff she does that can help.
Cam wasn't in love with Booth - she was pretty much on the "friends with benefits" train. Also, I didn't hate Cam - it was season TWO. Booth hadn't figured out his feelings for Brennan, asked to "give it a shot" and then just given up. Cam is N/A. Rolling Eyes
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:41 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:You're probably right. According to SN we will "love" Hannah by the end of this arc(doubtful). Sounds to me like Booth will "torpedo" his relationship with Hannah because he can't get over Brennan, but Hannah will probably be the one to break it off.
WORST STORYLINE EVER.
I hear ya! Twisted Evil
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:11 am

mereva wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:You're probably right. According to SN we will "love" Hannah by the end of this arc(doubtful). Sounds to me like Booth will "torpedo" his relationship with Hannah because he can't get over Brennan, but Hannah will probably be the one to break it off.
WORST STORYLINE EVER.
I hear ya! Twisted Evil

@ mereva -
JUST GOT YOUR ICON! OMG!
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:26 am

WORST STORYLINE EVER.

Yep. Same here. I kinda wish Booth would brake up with Hannah, but I think it's more likely if Booth"torpedos" the relationship because he can't get over Brennan and Hannah will subconsciously realize that they are right for each other.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinge1990 Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:57 pm

joybrennan wrote:

Cam wasn't in love with Booth - she was pretty much on the "friends with benefits" train. Also, I didn't hate Cam - it was season TWO. Booth hadn't figured out his feelings for Brennan, asked to "give it a shot" and then just given up. Cam is N/A. Rolling Eyes
I don't mean it like the two situations are exactly the same.

What I meant was just in the general outline of things- that will be what will happen. She comes in between them initially, but after a while, becomes a major shipper. And we all know we love the shippers in the show who just INSIST B/B get together.

I think girls like Hannah, they need adrenaline in their lives and they live in the moment. It's probably easy for them to just rationally give things up and move on because they treat everything as something passing by. So maybe in the moment, she loved Booth so she went all the way back to DC. But there, she realises that Brennan is the only one for Booth and decides to back off, telling Booth that she knows she is not the one for him and then she goes off to find Brennan and urge her to go after Booth (considering that this season, Brennan is supposed to do the chasing). Who knows, her words (not Cam's, not Angela's, not Pop's) may be the last factor that Brennan needs to finally confess her love for Booth.

And tadaaaaa, we will love her.

tinge1990
Squint
Squint

Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorna Doone Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:05 am

tinge1990 wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

What I meant was just in the general outline of things- that will be what will happen. She comes in between them initially, but after a while, becomes a major shipper. And we all know we love the shippers in the show who just INSIST B/B get together.

I think girls like Hannah, they need adrenaline in their lives and they live in the moment. It's probably easy for them to just rationally give things up and move on because they treat everything as something passing by. So maybe in the moment, she loved Booth so she went all the way back to DC. But there, she realises that Brennan is the only one for Booth and decides to back off, telling Booth that she knows she is not the one for him and then she goes off to find Brennan and urge her to go after Booth (considering that this season, Brennan is supposed to do the chasing). Who knows, her words (not Cam's, not Angela's, not Pop's) may be the last factor that Brennan needs to finally confess her love for Booth.

I'm hoping that the break up between Booth and Hannah is mutual -- that Booth realizes that their war time relationship only occurred in that context and is situational. I caught the end of the Sound of Music today and that was a nice break up: The Captain comes to the realization that he loves Maria. He is in the process of telling the Baroness that you can't marry someone when you love someone else when the Baroness catches the drift and breaks up with him first. He let's her. Great face saving gesture. I'm thinking that Booth has it in him to do the same thing.

I don't think I came to love the Baroness though. Laughing

Lorna

Lorna Doone
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:54 am

Lorna Doone wrote:
tinge1990 wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

I'm hoping that the break up between Booth and Hannah is mutual -- that Booth realizes that their war time relationship only occurred in that context and is situational. I caught the end of the Sound of Music today and that was a nice break up: The Captain comes to the realization that he loves Maria. He is in the process of telling the Baroness that you can't marry someone when you love someone else when the Baroness catches the drift and breaks up with him first. He let's her. Great face saving gesture. I'm thinking that Booth has it in him to do the same thing.

Lorna

@Lorna - that is so funny that you mentioned that. I watched that yesterday too, for the 100th time. Thought the same thing. Bow out gracefully, when you understand you really aren't wanted. And, I, also never came to love the Baroness either.
Then it just kept running through my mind what Booth is going to say to Brennan in that clip that they show of them on the steps, when she answers his question and then repeats it to him - Did you meet anyone special. I can't wait to hear his answer.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:09 am

I think there will be several things that are a factor..

A. Booth will realize it's not the same, and he can't carry on a love affair right in front of Bones...becuase he cares about her still...

B. All three of them are all about the job...it's just B&B job brings them together...Raghag is all about the story!!! "she has her story to write", which may just include details of B&B 's cases before they are ready for details to be exposed...which tears them down, rather than build them up.

C. Brennan will realize before Booth does, that Hannah is no good, and she will struggle with not telling him to keep him happy, or telling him to protect him.

All in all, the relationship will break down...in a series of mutually agreeable, ways that leaves up not hating the Raghag...

Oh Hart...Wow you Canadian is showing. His relationships on her are always way too polite. People actually do get mad and end up hating eachother. lol

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:50 am

^ Trust me Canadians are just as impolite and angry as any other country. I promise.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:27 am

katharine wrote:
Lorna Doone wrote:
tinge1990 wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

Lorna

@Lorna - that is so funny that you mentioned that. I watched that yesterday too, for the 100th time. Thought the same thing. Bow out gracefully, when you understand you really aren't wanted. And, I, also never came to love the Baroness either.
Then it just kept running through my mind what Booth is going to say to Brennan in that clip that they show of them on the steps, when she answers his question and then repeats it to him - Did you meet anyone special. I can't wait to hear his answer.

I'm looking forward to when Booth finds out RagHag is a pyscho serial killer who enjoys sadistic torture before killing her victims. Twisted Evil

joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next