Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BONES "Harbingers in the Fountain" Early Review Season 5 Premiere

+4
southerngirl
jagglebells
19ana89
anteater
8 posters

Go down

BONES "Harbingers in the Fountain" Early Review Season 5 Premiere Empty BONES "Harbingers in the Fountain" Early Review Season 5 Premiere

Post by anteater Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:09 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Got this link from the Bones Spoilers Blog. Definitely sounds interesting!! 10 days!
anteater
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

BONES "Harbingers in the Fountain" Early Review Season 5 Premiere Empty Re: BONES "Harbingers in the Fountain" Early Review Season 5 Premiere

Post by 19ana89 Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:14 am

thanks for posting! can't wait to see it! Very Happy
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

BONES "Harbingers in the Fountain" Early Review Season 5 Premiere Empty Re: BONES "Harbingers in the Fountain" Early Review Season 5 Premiere

Post by jagglebells Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:57 am

There is no doubt in my mind that he's in love with her. Does anyone else doubt it? Wonder if the "device" is kind of obvious or not?

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:46 am

So the "kiss" might be there after all!!!

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:42 pm

I'm hoping!!!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:53 pm

sounds good......I don'T think the case or Ange and Hodgins or whatever are really important in the first new episode anyway.....
and it sounds like we might get to see a kiss after all

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:24 pm

Yeah, but it was on the forehead, so maybe it was toned down a bit or something? I mean, to get a kiss AND the ILY in the premiere would be amazing, but then what are we supposed to do to drag it out until something else happens.

I'm actually more okay with some of the squints warning Booth against entering a relationship with Brennan than I thought I would be. It's not like they don't want them to be together, but until Booth's truly sure that he's in love with her--and by her, I mean real Brennan, not the one from the dreamcoma--if he tries entering something with her, it could probably hurt her too.

I just don't want to drag the "Is Booth really in love, or is it just his brain making him think she is?" shtick on more than necessary.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:22 pm

squee, I'm so excited!! I can't wait to see them kiss.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:14 am

MoonlightGardenias wrote:
I just don't want to drag the "Is Booth really in love, or is it just his brain making him think she is?" shtick on more than necessary.

Amen. And anyway, it was painfully obvious before the "dream coma" that he is in love with her. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:41 am

jagglebells wrote:
MoonlightGardenias wrote:

Amen. And anyway, it was painfully obvious before the "dream coma" that he is in love with her. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!

Yeah, like when he was looking for her, so afraid she wasn't going to be with him before his surgery and asking her to be with him. Thats so adorable. I just can't believe she went away for 6 weeks while he recovered, she needed to be with him. Hopefully there was a good reason for it.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down